Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:37:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How would you double $100,000 safely?  (Read 73712 times)
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:48:47 AM

Damn if only OP listened to the advice to go all in on Bitcoin, he would more than double his money, at this rate we will be at 1,000$ per coin very soon.
Legasean

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:35:40 AM

I have $100,000 to invest but want to safely double it in a year. Any suggestions?
Might be a safe way to double your money is by investing in a value investments that do not easily fall as gold but so far as i know bitcoin not lose out favorable than gold if you've good skill in trading.

Yeah, day trading can be really profitable if you get good at it. But doubling $100,000 within a year sounds very risky. Well, no risk no rewards.
That is also on of the things I only see as a option, the other things are in my eyes too risky to do with such a number of worth in bitcoins.
Waiting on a dump can also be good but also a risk in my eyes.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:53:24 AM

I have $100,000 to invest but want to safely double it in a year. Any suggestions?
Might be a safe way to double your money is by investing in a value investments that do not easily fall as gold but so far as i know bitcoin not lose out favorable than gold if you've good skill in trading.

Yeah, day trading can be really profitable if you get good at it. But doubling $100,000 within a year sounds very risky. Well, no risk no rewards.
That is also on of the things I only see as a option, the other things are in my eyes too risky to do with such a number of worth in bitcoins.
Waiting on a dump can also be good but also a risk in my eyes.
You can only maximize your profit in day trading if you are really good in predicting the price movements, with that being said you need to have a good software or you can do manually to analyze the market movement, that is too complicated for a newbie in trading and for me that is not safe.
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:09:50 AM

It depends on how much risk you are willing to take. You want to do it "safely" but I don't think there is a low risk way to double your money in a short period of time. If you put it in bitcoin it will probably double in a few years but there is risk with bitcoin that you would need to be okay with.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
DarkThrones

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:29:24 AM

You can't double your money whether it's $1000 or $100,000 in a year with no risk. If that was the case literally everybody would be rich with no hard work at all. So what you're asking is impossible.
Jmild1

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:32:57 AM

This year prices have increased 2-fold and if you just hold and wait for the price rise was really very safe.

so I would suggest to hold, if you really want a very safe.

There is no safe way of doubling the amount of $100,000. That is also what I think of earning safely or doubling it.
By holding it, you just need to wait for the halving and other updates of price increase of bitcoin.

why there is no safe way? holding is the safest way, just wait without doing anything. but in this case you must have a strong level of patience.
Its still not safe because you are not sure if the coin you hold will soar its price as time pass by or it will slowly fall down. Well I can agree that one of the method to double your bitcoin is to save it.
goldcoinminer

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:09:56 AM

This year prices have increased 2-fold and if you just hold and wait for the price rise was really very safe.

There is no safe way of doubling the amount of $100,000. That is also what I think of earning safely or doubling it.
By holding it, you just need to wait for the halving and other updates of price increase of bitcoin.

why there is no safe way? holding is the safest way, just wait without doing anything. but in this case you must have a strong level of patience.
Its still not safe because you are not sure if the coin you hold will soar its price as time pass by or it will slowly fall down. Well I can agree that one of the method to double your bitcoin is to save it.
But the reality is no safe method in investment, it all differs with the definition of what is safe, if you are saying safe that you can double it without risk, then that is impossible, every investment has risks, the only thing we can do is to minimize the risks.
Dakron

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:26:59 AM

But the reality is no safe method in investment, it all differs with the definition of what is safe, if you are saying safe that you can double it without risk, then that is impossible, every investment has risks, the only thing we can do is to minimize the risks.
Im agree with you mate, every investment has risk included but we minimize the risks if we choose stable and legit investment sites the one investment site ive join is hashocean.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 08:33:51 AM

Im agree with you mate, every investment has risk included but we minimize the risks if we choose stable and legit investment sites the one investment site ive join is hashocean.
I actually don't invest with new business or an industry that is not having a good feedback from the community. For me, I would rather save my bitcoins in my wallet than risking on that kind of investment. Further, I would also like to consider some investment like gambling sites.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 10:40:22 AM

All in single bet @2, it's easy.

Do you honestly think that is safe? Betting 100,000$ or 158.5 BTC in one bet? That's absurd. I don't think there's even a gambling site that accepts this much of a bet. Most gambling sites have a limit of 1 BTC bet. That is not safe at all and the chance of you winning is even less than 50%. If you lose, you would probably have sleepless night for weeks or even months. Imagine how much is that money and it was all gone in an instant.

Jmild1

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 10:54:10 AM

Im not saying that you can guarantee a safe double with investment, Im just saying that there's no assurance that the coin you save will be doubled. I know that there are certain instances that we need to look to avoid the failure we had once we save our coins.
pearnapple

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 12:22:42 PM

Well I suggest that you do altcoin trading using that. You can manipulate price surely using that money so manipulate an altcoin wisely, then sell them and put an unbreakable barrier on the buy wall and sell wall. Then when you sold your remove the barrier you put up and it is done.  Grin.
i dont think that it is such a great idea to be honest because most probably it will give you big losses and nothing else in my opinion altcoin trading is really risky

i doubt that there is a safe method to double your money because if there were such thing then everyone would be really rich as people would keep on doubling their money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:50:05 PM

Doubling money takes big risk. You are supposed to go ALL IN on your investment, and wait for a 100% increase... not easy. Even in the alt world, 100% increases are rather rare beyond huge pumps and dumps. Also you would need enough volume to dump your coins back into the market.
expert4knowledge

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:55:16 PM

Doubling money takes big risk. You are supposed to go ALL IN on your investment, and wait for a 100% increase... not easy. Even in the alt world, 100% increases are rather rare beyond huge pumps and dumps. Also you would need enough volume to dump your coins back into the market.
Doubling money is a big risk, yes I do agree, but in what time scale it is a big risk, I think in most of the markets doubling money in less than 3 years requires accepting a big risk.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:15:11 PM

Doubling money is a big risk, yes I do agree, but in what time scale it is a big risk, I think in most of the markets doubling money in less than 3 years requires accepting a big risk.

People are happy with stocks when they are yielding 10% per year. If there really was a way where you can double your money in 3 years, then people would have been doing this each time.
yayayo
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:22:33 PM

The only way to safely double $100k is to find an individual that gives you another $100k without expecting anything in return. That means essentially begging for more money... Cheesy

All other possibilities involve risk. As a general rule: The shorter the period you want to double your money in the higher the risk. Of course there are investment opportunities that can be considered relatively safe. One example is buying forest. Depending on your location, $100k will buy you a not too small wooded area that will earn you reliable interest in the form of lumber and fuelwood. However you will still have to wait approximately 10+ years to double your initial investment.

ya.ya.yo!

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
techgeek

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:31:06 PM

The problem with the most misconception people take is that "they have" to do this to make "xyz" return.

My question to the person who made the $100k would be how did you make that 1st? a job? business? then move the understanding that getting rich not being 60 years old to see some lame returns on a gov bond to pay out.

They need to start a venture obviously.

goldcoinminer

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 06:00:35 AM

The problem with the most misconception people take is that "they have" to do this to make "xyz" return.

My question to the person who made the $100k would be how did you make that 1st? a job? business? then move the understanding that getting rich not being 60 years old to see some lame returns on a gov bond to pay out.

They need to start a venture obviously.

Don't believe in those kind of misconceptions that people says. There is no really safe way in growing your money.
You need to work hard for it or do something that you know that can make it grow.
But for me, that easiest way by doubling that amount is lending it to the banks.
How would you lend that to the bank when banks will only accept deposits, when you are referring to it you could surely double your money but it takes time to realize it, actually banks offers interest like at least 5% per year so it takes years to make it and since inflation is big you will not gain in terms of value.
adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 06:17:33 AM

The fastest way to doubling your $100,000 money is gambling and it's not safe. For the safe one, i think it will takes a long time for doubling your money.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 06:54:35 AM

The fastest way to doubling your $100,000 money is gambling and it's not safe. For the safe one, i think it will takes a long time for doubling your money.
most people lost their money in gambling, it is not the safe way to double your money, whatever methods you enhance to double the amount is not 100% safe, work hard for it, it may require some time to achieve.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: