Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:22:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull trend: better to hold or trade?  (Read 4147 times)
Alauria

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 05:30:36 PM

Its better to hold it right now because its gonna rise to a higher amount very soon, I really have trust in the fact that it will go to a higher amount.
Its just that it needs some help but that is all right now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Superbitzz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 09:06:13 PM

in present time i think it is better to hold your bitcoin, as the price of bitcoin is increasing continuously, therefore i think the best option is to hold bitcoin simply and its price will really raise.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 10:51:32 PM

Its better to sell sometimes but right now I'm thinking the opposite, we should now hold it  longer because it will be profitable we just need some patient and if we hold that patience we will get rewarded for it.
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 11:12:45 PM

I hold some and trade some. I try not to sell all of my bitcoin. I also try to get more than 1% per trade although I make small trades. I can see where taking a lower percentage can allow you to make more trades.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Chrismeister

Activity: 465

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 12:28:33 AM

Its better to hold it right now because its gonna rise to a higher amount very soon, I really have trust in the fact that it will go to a higher amount.

I agree holding is better with the upcoming future it would be better to hold it than spend/trade or sell it on this time.
I think that it also will rise to a higher amount.
BombayChicken

Activity: 269

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 02:20:08 AM

I agree holding is better with the upcoming future it would be better to hold it than spend/trade or sell it on this time.
I think that it also will rise to a higher amount.

I also putted it on the hold right now because I'm not sure if we will make more profit but I have the feeling we will.
And if we make it to a long term a next halving can be very profitable of course.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 02:26:52 AM

I hold some and trade some. I try not to sell all of my bitcoin. I also try to get more than 1% per trade although I make small trades. I can see where taking a lower percentage can allow you to make more trades.
same as me. Leih I love doing both, because after getting the benefits of trading, I hold the coin, because I believe bitcoin prices would go up. in addition, trading is one of the ways that I use to get bitcoin, and hold is one way for me to make more money
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 03:00:27 AM

it's depending or your strategyc, if you want to get "huge profit" i recomended to hold, but you must have a goal rate to sell it.
and if you like a small profit and safety, better to use daily trade with "target lose and profit" so you can manage it.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 10:08:37 AM

same as me. Leih I love doing both, because after getting the benefits of trading, I hold the coin, because I believe bitcoin prices would go up. in addition, trading is one of the ways that I use to get bitcoin, and hold is one way for me to make more money

What kind of trading do you do? With fiat or with alts? I've tried both, but which do you think could perform better?

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 03:08:23 PM

it's depending or your strategyc, if you want to get "huge profit" i recomended to hold, but you must have a goal rate to sell it.
and if you like a small profit and safety, better to use daily trade with "target lose and profit" so you can manage it.

It is the other way round. People who trade daily are the ones hoping to beat the market and obtain mega profits.
People who hold are happy with lower, but surer returns.

agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 04:13:51 PM

What kind of trading do you do? With fiat or with alts? I've tried both, but which do you think could perform better?

You mean fiat trades here? Both can perform better in the long run whether fiat trades or bitcoin trades.

In fiat trades, others think that is not profitable since the price isn't moving much. They didn't know what is the worth of that since fiat has stable prices.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 05:57:39 PM

Yes, it will soon go higher, there are all signs that bitcoin may gain very big momentum as more and more individuals and business accepts bitcoin in their business. The end of year purchase may also make bitcoin price goes very high as people buy one thing or the other. To get better benefits in near future, holding must be the right option whereas trading has some risks.
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 06:11:05 PM

Holding is a good thing and I can agree about the fact that its good to hold your bitcoin for a short or long time period these days.
The bitcoin is gonna rise without doubts so I think we can say it will be good time for the bitcoin and to hold.
Universat

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 09:18:47 PM

yes it is a fact that after a long time now the price of bitcoin has start increasing the price of bitcoin therefore it will more profitable to hold bitcoin and not to invest it any where like in alt section or gambling. you just need to hold it for the price increase.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 11:54:12 PM

Holding is a good thing and I can agree about the fact that its good to hold your bitcoin for a short or long time period these days.
The bitcoin is gonna rise without doubts so I think we can say it will be good time for the bitcoin and to hold.

Holding is what people do for the long term, while people having coins for a short period of time mostly use their coins for trading purposes. Another important thing, is that there aren't any guarantees for the price to undoubtly go up. You should know that by now.

yes it is a fact that after a long time now the price of bitcoin has start increasing the price of bitcoin therefore it will more profitable to hold bitcoin and not to invest it any where like in alt section or gambling. you just need to hold it for the price increase.

After a long time that the price started with increasing? Look at the +1 year charts, and you'll see that the price has been going up constantly during that period till now. Price on October 21 2015 was $267 where the price right now sits at $630. That's the result of a longer term price increase.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 02:27:46 AM

If it is a bull trend, it is wise to hold because bull trend means the price will get higher and higher each day until bullish bitcoin become bearish.  When the time bitcoin price starts to stagnate, that is the time to sell.  But most of us will gladly hold bitcoin at the longer time because for them; they will get more profit by waiting longer.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 06:13:50 AM

If it is a bull trend, it is wise to hold because bull trend means the price will get higher and higher each day until bullish bitcoin become bearish.  When the time bitcoin price starts to stagnate, that is the time to sell.  But most of us will gladly hold bitcoin at the longer time because for them; they will get more profit by waiting longer.
Yes that is the best way hold bitcoin in a longer time to wait that time bitcoin can go higher than the moon. So if you have money buy more bitcoin now for you to not regret if bitcoin become 1500$ in the end of this year. So if you have patience hold bitcoin in a ling term.
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 06:33:21 AM

Yes that is the best way hold bitcoin in a longer time to wait that time bitcoin can go higher than the moon. So if you have money buy more bitcoin now for you to not regret if bitcoin become 1500$ in the end of this year. So if you have patience hold bitcoin in a ling term.

Long terms  would  not  be bad at all and  it really depends  on the  holder on when  he should  sell off his bitcoin  . Some  may sell  in a particular  price points as  long  he sees  that  he  gained  enough profits and  dont  tend to  hold for long terms  thats why   he gained money  on short terms/trades which is also  good.
Fatamorgana

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 07:38:05 AM

I agree besides hold its time to buy, save and hold bitcoin, wait 4 months again or new year 2017, the prices will reach more than $1000 per btc. Now i have 3 btc and will sell after more than $2500 for buying new car
Dora Doll

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 08:10:09 AM

to me as the price of bitcoin is expecting to increase to in this case it will be a wise decision to hold  bitcoin for the price increase and not to invest it any where else. hope that hlding bitcoin will really give you good profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: