Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:35:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some predict rise to 500, others to 10,000, what is the truth?  (Read 5305 times)
silentkiller

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 01:11:31 AM

All those prices were just imagined by them, the true price is on the trading market. Never believe on this rumors, cause it will lead you to a mistake, trust me.
talks_cheep
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 03:52:09 AM

Euphoria is the hell of a drug. Don't listen to those high on it.

I agree. Many people are high from the recent $20 increase from 425 to 445. It's just pathetic. They listen to bulltards like cockroach and others who just want the newbies to become their bag-holders. The truth is You Will Never See 1000, let alone 10000. Those days of 2013 are long gone. 2014 thru present time has proven the weaknesses in bitcoin fundamentals. Libertarians and anarchists LOVE cryptocurrency, no one else DOES. Chinese got into bitcoins in late 2013 because they're huge gamblers, they've learned it was a bubble like the tulip bubble in 17th(?) century.

r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 03:54:06 AM

They listen to bulltards like cockroach

^Click his post history.  It's a zionist banker shill.  Every single post for 20 pages in a row is "price will crash to 0 any second, sell everything!" even when the price is going from $200 to $500.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 04:35:03 AM

no one knows for sure what will happen, it's all just guessing.

also, most people who predict 10,000 don't assume it will happen overnight.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 06:33:31 AM

^Click his post history.  It's a zionist banker shill.  Every single post for 20 pages in a row is "price will crash to 0 any second, sell everything!" even when the price is going from $200 to $500.

I agree with you , zionists and other bankers cannot do anything to bitcoin at all, the maximum they can do , is giving us out big cash when we are going to sell them, not directly to the bank though, but thats what banks are only good for, to make us the money transfers Smiley
By the way, we all hope prices reach 10.000 USD but is more realistic a price of over 500 USD after the halving.
JeanMcCoy

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 11:36:27 AM

^Click his post history.  It's a zionist banker shill.  Every single post for 20 pages in a row is "price will crash to 0 any second, sell everything!" even when the price is going from $200 to $500.

I agree with you , zionists and other bankers cannot do anything to bitcoin at all, the maximum they can do , is giving us out big cash when we are going to sell them, not directly to the bank though, but thats what banks are only good for, to make us the money transfers Smiley
By the way, we all hope prices reach 10.000 USD but is more realistic a price of over 500 USD after the halving.
It is more realistic that it will reach the 500 because the price is now stable for a long time so it wont rise that fast now soon and we have to know that and just wait for a price increase.
There is only a possibility that it can reach the 10,000 after some 3 years than it would be possible but soon it will not happen you need some patience for it.
Washika

Activity: 332

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 07:37:04 PM

I think in the short term, the price could reach $500 in June or July. In 5-10 years, the price could be $10,000.
Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:46:53 PM

Anyone and everyone can make predictions. Some predictions are more informed than others. But no one can say or claim what the exact truth will be for the future. We will only know the exact truth when we get there. It also depends on how far ahead you are looking to. Are you just looking at the next halving or beyond?

That being said, it's seems pretty clear at this point, in my amateur opinion, given what has been going on with bitcoin and what is coming up for bitcoin, that the truth in regards to its price is that it will rise significantly not just with halving, but well beyond into the future.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:24:51 PM

The only truth is that nobody can give you the exact price prediction.
There are some arguments on both sides, these predicting $10k say that there is only one direction and Bitcoin must rise. These who predict $500 point out that there is nothing but thin air to support such a rise. Go and figure out which side has better arguments and don't be surprised if market goes in the opposite direction.

this space is intentionally left blank
Washika

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 04:19:01 PM

There are some arguments on both sides, these predicting $10k say that there is only one direction and Bitcoin must rise. These who predict $500 point out that there is nothing but thin air to support such a rise. Go and figure out which side has better arguments and don't be surprised if market goes in the opposite direction.

Slowly, I think the $500 price could only be reached in July or August. The price will trade below it for some time.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 05:42:19 PM

In a timeframe of 5+1or2 years I would say the truth could be somewhere in the middle of these two.
I can imagine a price of low to mid 4 figures around 2020/2021.
Fact is no one knows it and we will have to wait.We have our pessimists who can't even see Bitcoin climbing to 1000 again.
Then we have our true believers and dreamers who will predict you 6 figures easily in 10 years.And the rest lies somewhere between these two I'd say.Of course some believers of doom also see Bitcoin dying, how could I forget these guys. Cheesy
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 07:08:14 PM

I think in the short term, the price could reach $500 in June or July. In 5-10 years, the price could be $10,000.

Yeah as mentioned the price could reach $500 soon but $10000 is not a possible value in long run. Now itself bitcoin has crossed 7years the price is around $440. So after 10years time from now reaching $10000 could never happen.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 07:13:29 PM

Slowly, I think the $500 price could only be reached in July or August. The price will trade below it for some time.

If it's going to happen, then we'll surely get to see $500 in the month Juli. Till that time the price will remain in the same trend as it has been for the last several months.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 08:00:31 AM

I also predict that the price is going to hit $500, we are so close to hitting it it has to happen with in a couple of weeks. The people that predict that the price is going to be 10,000 is something I do not understand it can happen later on over a couple years but not now.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Washika

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:00:41 PM

3 months ago, I thought the price could hit $800. Now I am less confident. The price could be $600.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 12:37:57 AM

I made a post earlier to Anonymint as to why it's extremly stupid to not hold as many Bitcoin as you can get right now:

Let's break out the list:

1)  Because it's literally a free money asymmetric trade, which is why the price is going up.  The odds of losing are far lower than gaining.

2)  There are only two monetary instruments on earth immune to cascading deflationary collapse of fractional reserve fiat from debts and loans going bad:  Bitcoin and Metals.

3)  If I buy gold, it has less utility than Bitcoin.  Where can I spend gold?  Nowhere.  All I can do with gold is mail it back to the gold dealer for 90% or less of what I paid for it.  Bitcoin utility is currently higher than gold for most people, yet the market cap is zilch.  Expect a correction to occur with Bitcoin market cap increasing because this is a truely distorted market if the tiny market cap asset has more acceptance and utility than the huge market cap one.

4)  Market cap is determined by market makers and market makers plan to raise the price.  People don't build 100 million dollar mining facilities and then let the price be determined by sheer luck or fate.

5)  Bitcoin moves in bubbles and there was an extremely long bear market accumulation period with observable hard floors.  Whenever a long accumulation period occurs on an actual liquid asset, the price explodes afterwards.  If you think Bitcoin is not going to see big moves, you are mistaken.

6)  The inflation rate is going from 8% to 4%, so it's actually a real currency now instead of some hyperinflating bullshit.

7)  Because fucking boats

QFT

I know a lot of people seem to hate you (and to be fair, even though i don't hate you, sometimes i do disagree with some of the points you make) but this is spot on.

It's not a question "will bitcoin explode" it's a question of "when will bitcoin explode"

It just takes a few million to raise the price of bitcoin to really high amounts.

Watch what will happen when some companies or rich individuals throw billions at it.

and why shouldn't they, the gold market is measured in trillions of dollars, with tens of billions traded on a daily basis (completely dwarfing bitcoin), why should bitcoin be so small compared to gold, even though it's better than gold in almost every way?
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 12:53:52 AM

I honestly think that we do not need anything to expect because the fact is that the bitcoin can also do nothing so I think its just that we need to wait and see what is gonna happen with the bitcoin.
Yesterdam

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 05:46:48 PM

I honestly think that we do not need anything to expect because the fact is that the bitcoin can also do nothing so I think its just that we need to wait and see what is gonna happen with the bitcoin.

That is right. I think we do not know the price tomorrow. But if we work hard and promote bitcoin, the price will be higher in the future.
d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 6362

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 06:23:13 PM

Most extremely high predictions are based on the experience of the two breathtaking rallies of 2013: the first one from ~10 to 266 and the second one from ~50 to 1240.

They forget two things:
- It is far easier to move the price of a low-priced good.
- At least in the October/November rally of 2013 malfunctioning trading bots like "Willy" were a key component to the rise. So this was an exceptional situation.

We have already reached 500, as I predicted in another thread for May. Halving is coming, and so is coming speculation on this event, I predict 650-850 until the mid of July. Maybe even 1000. But not much more.

Long-term estimations are much more difficult. I have estimated a $100-300 bn cryptocurrencies market by 2020. But I'm not sure if Bitcoin will be the leading one. It may also be Ethereum, Lisk, IOTA or even NXT.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 06:28:40 PM

the truth is you do not trust people who say that prices will make much higher in the future like who the person prediction bitcoin price could reach $10,000 in the future for me it's not reasonable. i suggest you just follow the market seeing the moment you can get a profit.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: