Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:32:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITVESTORS.COM - PROFESSIONAL BITCOIN EARNERS PLATFORM  (Read 2859 times)
Steve_Tou

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 04:37:29 PM

Public Service Announcement -
This is just another Ponzi/Pyramid Scam
Do Not Invest!

Those who choose to post of their participation
support or encouragement for this scam will
be tagged with negative trust for proving
they wish to help the scammers operate this
Ponzi in return for a share of the funds stolen
from other users. Thereby proving they are not
trustworthy forum members.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

What a fucking knobhead gave me negative trust accusing me of theft only because I post in a ponzi thread!!?? WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE JUDGING ME?? GUESS WHAT YOU LITTLE CUNT, IT'S MY MONEY!! AND I CAN DO WHATEVER I FUCKING WANT WITH MY MONEY!! THIS IS PUBLIC FORUM AND I CAN POST WHENEVER I WANT AND I CAN POST WHATEVER I FUCKING WANT! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO ACCUSE ME OF THEFT I NEVER COMMITTED?? FUCKING VOD GAVE YOU A POSITIVE FEEDBACK SO YOU FEEL LIKE A FUCKING MAN NOW?? LET ME BREAK IT TO YOU, YOU'RE A NOTHING BUT A PATHETIC FORUM CUNT!!

thats a lot of caps there lmao
you see, people participating or endorsing scammers are merely scammers as well
not sure what he did to you but try to check what you posted

It's quite obvious he is a scammer or shill somehow, business is bad recently.
So, he decided to vent off flaming anyone that is a threat to them.

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.
People KNEW, but they just dump their $ in hoping for a miracle.

Maybe I have to give another example for people who can't understand.
It's like- Going down to dirty sewers looking for fresh air.
Vasilich

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 04:40:20 PM

Do Not Invest!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

What a fucking knobhead gave me negative trust accusing me of theft only because I post in a ponzi thread!!?? WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE JUDGING ME?? GUESS WHAT YOU LITTLE CUNT, IT'S MY MONEY!! AND I CAN DO WHATEVER I FUCKING WANT WITH MY MONEY!! THIS IS PUBLIC FORUM AND I CAN POST WHENEVER I WANT AND I CAN POST WHATEVER I FUCKING WANT! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO ACCUSE ME OF THEFT I NEVER COMMITTED?? FUCKING VOD GAVE YOU A POSITIVE FEEDBACK SO YOU FEEL LIKE A FUCKING MAN NOW?? LET ME BREAK IT TO YOU, YOU'RE A NOTHING BUT A PATHETIC FORUM CUNT!!

Sure... cry more baby about SCAM
You are really funny gay  Grin Grin Grin
Steve_Tou

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 04:41:36 PM

Do Not Invest!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Sure  Grin  Cry more baby.. about SCAM  Cheesy
Ya not sure who is crying or bitching so hard recently.

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.

Vasilich

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 05:00:48 PM

Do Not Invest!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Sure  Grin  Cry more baby.. about SCAM  Cheesy
Ya not sure who is crying or bitching so hard recently.

Only on this forum, I see about 20 fresh HYIPs to this moment, as well many hundreds of HYIPs on other forums ... yes, you are right - is difficult to choose from such an abundance  Cheesy
opmac

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 05:37:43 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1452789.msg14692093#msg14692093    <------ Vas    Hero of Hero's    HAHAHAHAHAH

You will never be taken serious in life.

Steve_Tou

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 05:48:16 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1452789.msg14692093#msg14692093    <------ Vas    Hero of Hero's    HAHAHAHAHAH

Ya, here's mine =(
Poor guy... 'Champion' of HYIP. LOL

A scam will be a scam.

Vasilich

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 05:54:25 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1452789.msg14692093#msg14692093    <------ Vas    Hero of Hero's    HAHAHAHAHAH

Ya, here's mine =(
Poor guy... I think I threw him a few satoshi and told him no need to return me.

Wahahahaha...  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy - give me 0.02 BTC  PLEASE!!!  Grin  Come on dude? It is not so big amount... can you help me?
Steve_Tou

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 05:57:54 PM

Ya, here's mine =(
Poor guy... I think I threw him a few satoshi and told him no need to return me.

Wahahahaha...  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy - give me 0.02 BTC  PLEASE!!!  Grin  Come on dude? It is not so big amount... can you help me?

I wanted to, but u are 'champion' of HYIP.
I am pretty sure u can earn 0.02 easily anyway.

A scam will be a scam.

Vasilich

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 05:58:53 PM

Ya, here's mine =(

I need first capital... can you help?
Steve_Tou

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 06:01:14 PM

Ya, here's mine =(

Nope, u can never be taken serious in life =(
Don't shame yourself more for just a pathetic 0.02.

A scam will be a scam.

Vasilich

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 06:06:18 PM

Ya, here's mine =(

What about 0.2 btc or 2 btc? can you help? I will return this amount later... max 1 week.
Steve_Tou

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 06:10:25 PM

Ya, here's mine =(

What about 0.2 btc or 2 btc? can you help? I will return this amount later... max 1 week.

I suggest u stop pestering people to lend u $, if u are so good as what u bs in hyip.
You don't need to ask people for mere 0.02.
1 more pestering of lending $ from u, I am going to report u to mod, I quoted all this message as black and white and printscreen.

A scam will be a scam.

Vasilich

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 06:31:40 PM

Ya, here's mine =(

I suggest u stop pestering people to lend u $, if u are so good as what u bs in hyip.
1 more pestering of lending $ from u, I am going to report u to mod, I quoted all this message as black and white and printscreen.

Ohh okay... i see you are poor man... if you want then i can help you and send 0.02 btc to your wallet absolute free. Write here your wallet.
Steve_Tou

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 06:42:29 PM

Ya, here's mine =(

Ohh okay... i see you are poor man... if you want then i can help you and send 0.02 btc to your wallet absolute free. Write here your wallet.

You pmed me and James to lend u $, after I said I will report you and now u 360 degree turn said u going send me 0.02 instead?
It shows you are either a troll or scammer.
So, what are you trying to prove here now? Troll or scam?
Either way I can report u for post u made, and future reference for users to see.

A scam will be a scam.

Vasilich

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 07:24:30 PM

Ya, here's mine =(

You pmed me and James to lend u $, after I said I will report you and now u 360 degree turn said u going send me 0.02 instead?
It shows you are either a troll or scammer.
So, what are you trying to prove here now? Troll or scam?
Either way I can report u for post u made, and future reference for users to see.

I'm absolutely not afraid of anyone there and that you can send. I see you are poor gay who can't even help for amount 0.02 btc.
Vasilich

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 07:44:28 PM

Got 4 payments! COMPLETE +30% net profit! Thx admin.

FYX (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

BitVestors.com Community Manager

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2016, 10:36:19 PM

BitVestors.com - Professional Bitcoin Earners Platform
h4des

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 10:44:00 PM

good website  Grin
SmallProfit

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 10:44:45 PM

Deposited 0.01 BTC:
https://blockchain.info/tx/3850ab85a097a7a9407d713ea86932a69c439ab7cec2be75b72390012852db3a
Y0GI

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 07:10:48 PM

Trying this

https://blockchain.info/tx/69500a366e8e04f15fe87d40b225d6c453fb5cde6b72c8e8cdbcd9ebb26045f4
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: