Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:36:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DASH added to BTC-E. Monero not  (Read 7862 times)
rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:07:39 PM

Yay, another XMR versus DASH thread. These 2 communities are the most annoying here on the forum. We get it already XMR has no wallet and DASH was instamined...let's move on.

Kindly STFU.

The entirety of the Dash community never gave a single flying fuck about Moronero. Most of them never even heard of Moanero before.
Before what? Before they started a 2 year smear and harassment campaign of relentless shitposting, flaming and trolling on all available channels. The disgusting behaviour of Trollero made them universally hated in this forum as evidenced here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1066829.0

Dash reacting and countering the bullshit accusations of Failero does not make our community the bad guys for defending ourselves against these degenerates. Had Monero stfu nothing would have happened so if you wanna complain, be their guest: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583449.0

But leave Dash out of it.

Maybe this will help you understand.  The title of this thread is

DASH added to BTC-E. Monero not

Dash vs Monero shitposting from Dashboys.  It's like Donald Trump saying "The presidential race isn't classy ... too much slander and rhetoric going on.  Don't blame me."

lolz
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Andy-Bell

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:08:24 PM

Yeaaaah its all a big scammy thing just like "insert name here" go to hell everyone else "insert name here" will always winning! Truth blood!!

Peace out

canth
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:08:47 PM

Yay, another XMR versus DASH thread. These 2 communities are the most annoying here on the forum. We get it already XMR has no wallet and DASH was instamined...let's move on.

Kindly STFU.

The entirety of the Dash community never gave a single flying fuck about Moronero. Most of them never even heard of Moanero before.
Before what? Before they started a 2 year smear and harassment campaign of relentless shitposting, flaming and trolling on all available channels. The disgusting behaviour of Trollero made them universally hated in this forum as evidenced here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1066829.0

Dash reacting and countering the bullshit accusations of Failero does not make our community the bad guys for defending ourselves against these degenerates. Had Monero stfu nothing would have happened so if you wanna complain, be their guest: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583449.0

If I sold all my monero tomorrow, I'd still be calling Dash what it is - instamined, weaksauce privacy wannabe coin. Hating dash doesn't need an ulterior motive - it can suck on its own. Smiley

BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 04:10:16 PM

XMR lol, who falls into that trap. But ok, Dash is still a boring one....an old instamined coin which still seems to be alive and well.

XVC is the only coin which should need to get the attention. TCP/UDP network, instant transaction, super anonymous and more features on its way. But who am i lol Smiley
Macrochip

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 04:11:53 PM

Kindly STFU.

If I sold all my monero tomorrow, I'd still be calling Dash what it is - instamined, weaksauce privacy wannabe coin. Hating dash doesn't need an ulterior motive - it can suck on its own. Smiley

Tell me the source address of this transaction then if it's oh so weak:

Dash De-anonymization Contest

Icebreaker and other trolleros: I have donated $1 to Monero's development team. I sent 0.25 Dash (TX ID: 59d51690d4b56ddbf1e393fa8d3a49bcfc3247f270f36be3b6ee411802666cba-000) to shapeshift.io, which converted it to Bitcoin and sent it to the official Monero donation address listed at https://getmonero.org/getting-started/donate/.

I challenge you to de-anonymize this transaction. To make it just a little easier, I only used four rounds of Darksend, so it's exponentially less private than it would be with the maximum eight rounds.

Please tell me what address this transaction originated from.

Cheers!

Macrochip

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 04:15:46 PM

Exactly why Moanero has no wallet.

Or a single. fucking. innovation on its own.

Dash on the other hand:

And another week over with DASH still having the

• strongest
  • largest
  • fastest growing
  • fastest syncing
  • fastest transacting

non-Bitcoin full-node network and among all privacy-centric cryptocurrencies still being the one with the

• highest single token value
  • highest permanently held market capitalization
  • highest retail adoption
  • largest amount of technological & economical innovations
  • quickest & most reliable development

with zero noteworthy competition in sight.

Dr. Dash-hattan concludes:
FeelsGoodMan.jpg

qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:18:20 PM

Kindly STFU.

Maybe this will help you understand.  The title of this thread is

DASH added to BTC-E. Monero not

Dash vs Monero shitposting from Dashboys.  It's like Donald Trump saying "The presidential race isn't classy ... too much slander and rhetoric going on.  Don't blame me."

lolz

i hate to break it to you but i dont think the OP (From Above) is a Dashboy.... he does however like to sting the hornets a bit.
and boy are they pissed..

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 04:20:23 PM

Kindly STFU.

Tell me the source address of this transaction then if it's oh so weak:

Dash De-anonymization Contest

Icebreaker and other trolleros: I have donated $1 to Monero's development team. I sent 0.25 Dash (TX ID: 59d51690d4b56ddbf1e393fa8d3a49bcfc3247f270f36be3b6ee411802666cba-000) to shapeshift.io, which converted it to Bitcoin and sent it to the official Monero donation address listed at https://getmonero.org/getting-started/donate/.

I challenge you to de-anonymize this transaction. To make it just a little easier, I only used four rounds of Darksend, so it's exponentially less private than it would be with the maximum eight rounds.

Please tell me what address this transaction originated from.

Cheers!

I can't remember, but I think you inspired this thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1430839.msg14509987#msg14509987

Macrochip

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 04:21:00 PM

Let's leave the haters hating, qwizzie.

Success is proving Dash right every day we're still up in the Top 5 of all cryptocurrencies and no amount of shitposting is going to change that, no matter how much Moanero's rectum is burning right now.

DASH on BTC-E: Suck it.  Smiley

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:23:02 PM

Both the Monero, Litecoin and Bitcoin communities have trolled Dash non-stop since it was incepted.

Fuck them.

Charlie Lee was the worst saying that "it was hard to support Dash because of the instamine.". Such sanctimonious treachery.

What these idiots don't understand is that it is simply not possible to generate interest without the initial capital generated by an initial mining period.

You can't criticize Evan Duffield for wanting the project to succeed.

Monero and Litecoin take the moral high ground all the time, and yet both projects (along with Bitcoin itself) are sitting dead in the water without executive direction.

Thus the irony that the instamine was a success. Waiting for donations and leadership doesn't.

It's been attacked by everyone that does not approve of being told totally fair POW mining at the start. Who then proceeded to scam all miners at launch by captive instamining huge amounts of the coin and then slashing the minting to get a greater advantage than they already scammed themselves.

If you want a huge amount of the minting just take it. Don't make out it's all fair and then make it totally unfair.

Dash = scam coin.

It will not wriggle out of it.

BTC-e years ago = big deal
BTC-e now = BTC who?

Listing that scam coin will damage what little reputation it had left.

Price of Dash will sink like a stone after a while as Btce dump their holdings they accumulated before listing.

qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:26:14 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2016, 04:54:24 PM by qwizzie

Damn, i still have difficulty believing it, Dash on BTC-e... i think i need to repeat it a few more times to myself before i can accept it.

Dash on BTC-e  Dash on BTC-e   Dash on BTC-e   Dash on BTC-e   Dash on BTC-e   Dash on BTC-e    Dash on BTC-e  Dash on BTC-e   Dash on BTC-e   Dash on BTC-e   Dash on BTC-e   Dash on BTC-e    Dash on BTC-e  Dash on BTC-e   Dash on BTC-e   Dash on BTC-e   Dash on BTC-e   Dash on BTC-e    Dash on BTC-e  Dash on BTC-e   Dash on BTC-e   Dash on BTC-e   Dash on BTC-e   Dash on BTC-e    Dash on BTC-e  Dash on BTC-e   Dash on BTC-e   Dash on BTC-e   Dash on BTC-e   Dash on BTC-e    Dash on BTC-e  Dash on BTC-e   Dash on BTC-e   Dash on BTC-e   Dash on BTC-e   Dash on BTC-e    Dash on BTC-e  Dash on BTC-e   Dash on BTC-e   Dash on BTC-e   Dash on BTC-e   Dash on BTC-e    Dash on BTC-e  Dash on BTC-e   Dash on BTC-e   Dash on BTC-e   Dash on BTC-e   Dash on BTC-e    Dash on BTC-e  Dash on BTC-e   Dash on BTC-e   Dash on BTC-e   Dash on BTC-e   Dash on BTC-e    Dash on BTC-e  Dash on BTC-e   Dash on BTC-e   Dash on BTC-e   Dash on BTC-e   Dash on BTC-e    Dash on BTC-e  Dash on BTC-e   Dash on BTC-e   Dash on BTC-e   Dash on BTC-e   Dash on BTC-e    Dash on BTC-e  Dash on BTC-e   Dash on BTC-e   Dash on BTC-e   Dash on BTC-e   Dash on BTC-e    Dash on BTC-e  Dash on BTC-e   Dash on BTC-e   Dash on BTC-e   Dash on BTC-e   Dash on BTC-e    Dash on BTC-e  Dash on BTC-e   Dash on BTC-e   Dash on BTC-e   Dash on BTC-e   Dash on BTC-e    

yep, that worked.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
Bought

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:30:58 PM

Im actually quite impressed that dash has made it this far. Even with all the dramas ive heard it still seems to be holding a good value. Im still not sure if it would be worth investing in though,still seems like it might be quite a big gamble. Especially since prices are quite high. It would mean quite a large investment to make any money back,

Macrochip

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 04:52:21 PM

Im actually quite impressed that dash has made it this far. Even with all the dramas ive heard it still seems to be holding a good value. Im still not sure if it would be worth investing in though,still seems like it might be quite a big gamble. Especially since prices are quite high. It would mean quite a large investment to make any money back,

If you have doubts, simply don't invest. And in contrast to sanctimonious smooth who tries reverse psychology on unsuspecting potential Monero victims when he says something like that, I actually mean this.

BrainShutdown
Legendary

Activity: 1052
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:56:03 PM

Both the Monero, Litecoin and Bitcoin communities have trolled Dash non-stop since it was incepted.

Fuck them.

Charlie Lee was the worst saying that "it was hard to support Dash because of the instamine.". Such sanctimonious treachery.

What these idiots don't understand is that it is simply not possible to generate interest without the initial capital generated by an initial mining period.

You can't criticize Evan Duffield for wanting the project to succeed.

Monero and Litecoin take the moral high ground all the time, and yet both projects (along with Bitcoin itself) are sitting dead in the water without executive direction.

Thus the irony that the instamine was a success. Waiting for donations and leadership doesn't.

It's been attacked by everyone that does not approve of being told totally fair POW mining at the start. Who then proceeded to scam all miners at launch by captive instamining huge amounts of the coin and then slashing the minting to get a greater advantage than they already scammed themselves.

If you want a huge amount of the minting just take it. Don't make out it's all fair and then make it totally unfair.

Dash = scam coin.

It will not wriggle out of it.

BTC-e years ago = big deal
BTC-e now = BTC who?

Listing that scam coin will damage what little reputation it had left.

Price of Dash will sink like a stone after a while as Btce dump their holdings they accumulated before listing.

Just quoting for posterity. See you a year from now  Grin

TaoOfSaatoshi
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1014

Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 05:16:46 PM

I don't think you understand the scope of what the Dash project is trying to accomplish. We have a goal of being digital cash for the entire world. Even if we achieve only one percent of our goal, the price will be orders of magnitude higher than current prices... As I've said in the "Internet of Money" thread, we're coming. It's up to you if you want to be along for the ride...  Grin

Cheers,

Tao

Gi01

Activity: 342
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 05:18:15 PM

Given that this a not-official topic and that I am a total retarded in coin world, may I ask to XMR fanboys why do you think that Monero is good?

Forget about Dash for a minute, I really want to learn. I have some Dash but this isn't important in my view. I am a totally avg guy that knows just the basics, and I think that Dash has (and actually is developing) some unique features. Monero isn't, apart for not delivering; just nothing that I see good from a mktg/finance perspective.

But I may be wrong. Just tell me why, I want to learn Smiley
rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 05:23:26 PM

Given that this a not-official topic and that I am a total retarded in coin world, may I ask to XMR fanboys why do you think that Monero is good?

Forget about Dash for a minute, I really want to learn. I have some Dash but this isn't important in my view. I am a totally avg guy that knows just the basics, and I think that Dash has (and actually is developing) some unique features. Monero isn't, apart for not delivering; just nothing that I see good from a mktg/finance perspective.

But I may be wrong. Just tell me why, I want to learn Smiley

Basically Monero relies on the protocol or the math to ensure privacy and Fungibility.  At this point it's really the only viable currency with those unique attributes.

It also addresses other concerned like building around planning for hard forks so it's not scary & dynamic block sizes.  

The development has been slower as Ring Signatures required a new code base (unable to copy bitcoin's code base).
Bought

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 05:27:38 PM

I don't think you understand the scope of what the Dash project is trying to accomplish. We have a goal of being digital cash for the entire world. Even if we achieve only one percent of our goal, the price will be orders of magnitude higher than current prices... As I've said in the "Internet of Money" thread, we're coming. It's up to you if you want to be along for the ride...  Grin

Cheers,

Tao

No disrespect but dashs goal to be a world currency is the same as many other coins yet they all fall short. Ive read many of the arguments for and against and maybe some day will invest a bit into dash but how much i dont know. One coin will make it eventually, its just being in the right boat thats important.

TaoOfSaatoshi
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1014

Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 05:31:50 PM

One coin will make it eventually, its just being in the right boat thats important.
Agreed. "Whatever floats your boat!", like my mom always says...  Tongue

dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1352

Cashback 15%

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 05:39:53 PM

Every coin devs could pay for their coins to be listed in BTC-E or other exchanges. It's pretty easy to figure out. Since their business relies on trading fees and the fees they get before a coin goes live on trading in their platform (plus hidden premiums, for ninja add lol), DASH could probably did just that. Also, BTC-E is a reputable exchange and have been in the scene for far too long now, so I guess no fishy things happened in the background there.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: