Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:09:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RollinCoin.com - bitcoin Head or Tail game [provably fair] WIN 300% in second!  (Read 8189 times)
RollinCoin.com (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 09:08:55 AM

Hi I bet on your site and didnt receive my win I won 2 X . My transaction https://blockchain.info/tx/97358c2e48ca8434714d84c1f5755cf7f02c1530712008d1dbf039e5f0221ef8
 My number was both odd. I want my .004. Don't put money here until he pay because I win.

Hi,
You lose sir, please read provably fair.. we creating new provably fair system..
http://s32.postimg.org/mrqdv5hz9/Screenshot_1.png

based on your provably fair system, that bet should be a winner because of 9 and 7 both being odd numbers unless you are trying to cheat to get free money from players on your site?

No cheat!

It posted on site:
"Sorry, temporarily this provably fair system not work. After hacker attack, we create new provably fair system.
Game works well and you can play now! Good luck!"

we soon add new provably fair and see it.

no cheat? if you are not cheating your players then can you show us your new provably fair system on how it works? and i wonder how could the hacker hack your site and provide winning hashes since it depends on the blockchain

no cheat!

thanks a lot Chemistry1988!

Assuming what you said on your provably fair page (https://web.archive.org/web/20160506034612/http://rollincoin.com/provably_fair.html) is true, your game is faulty. Players can create a transaction, choose not to broadcast it, check if it wins or not, repeat the process and broadcast only the winning transactions to the network.

you said: "your game is faulty"

What you mean?

It seems to me that you thought your players (or in general any bitcoin users that create a transaction) have no control on their TxID, which simply is not true. If you have no idea about my second sentence in my previous post, you'd better do some research on how the "createrawtransaction" and "signrawtransaction" APIs can be used to create a transaction without broadcasting it.

Cheater has generated win hash transactions use "createrawtransaction" and "signrawtransaction" APIs

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 09:39:55 AM

Hi I bet on your site and didnt receive my win I won 2 X . My transaction https://blockchain.info/tx/97358c2e48ca8434714d84c1f5755cf7f02c1530712008d1dbf039e5f0221ef8
 My number was both odd. I want my .004. Don't put money here until he pay because I win.

Hi,
You lose sir, please read provably fair.. we creating new provably fair system..

based on your provably fair system, that bet should be a winner because of 9 and 7 both being odd numbers unless you are trying to cheat to get free money from players on your site?

No cheat!

It posted on site:
"Sorry, temporarily this provably fair system not work. After hacker attack, we create new provably fair system.

no cheat? if you are not cheating your players then can you show us your new provably fair system on how it works? and i wonder how could the hacker hack your site and provide winning hashes since it depends on the blockchain

Personally without verifiction I wouldn't be betting large sums on this website until the dev clears this up. Especially after the hacker attack.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Chemistry1988
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 10:00:21 AM

Hi,

No cheat!

It posted on site:

no cheat!

thanks a lot Chemistry1988!

Assuming what you said on your provably fair page (https://web.archive.org/web/20160506034612/http://rollincoin.com/provably_fair.html) is true, your game is faulty. Players can create a transaction, choose not to broadcast it, check if it wins or not, repeat the process and broadcast only the winning transactions to the network.

you said: "your game is faulty"

What you mean?

It seems to me that you thought your players (or in general any bitcoin users that create a transaction) have no control on their TxID, which simply is not true. If you have no idea about my second sentence in my previous post, you'd better do some research on how the "createrawtransaction" and "signrawtransaction" APIs can be used to create a transaction without broadcasting it.

Cheater has generated win hash transactions use "createrawtransaction" and "signrawtransaction" APIs

To be more exact, I only pointed out the problem in the provably fair scheme the site uses (used?) that players could do what I described to make sure their bets will win. I don't know if players have done that or not.
It is why other onchain gambling sites such as luckybit have to use a daily secret (set by the site, hashes of the secrets revealed in the beginning, actual daily secret to be reveal after the end of that particular day) together with the bet TxID to determine the result of the bets.

Note to players on the site: The site is not provably fair until the site has announced their new provably fair scheme.
KingOfBet

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 06:06:08 PM

who don't belive me...?

I won 0.004344 btc now.

proof https://blockchain.info/tx/e1bc228ea56af127a752126d7aaaaa25bf5cc9d917e327e80cfc335caa8eacad

Bitraker

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 10:38:55 PM

That is not true you are a liar. You site says if you get 2 odd numbers and I have 9 7 so I should get my reward.  You are a scam.
stoneage

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 01:21:15 AM

Hi,

No cheat!

It posted on site:

no cheat!

unfortunately that is not the answer i am looking. can you give more detailed answer please? you only giving your site negative image in this issue. provide more detailed information about your "new" provably fair system and we might believe you are not cheating

stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 08:03:45 AM

Hi,

No cheat!

It posted on site:

You are scamming all of us. You scammed me for 0.004BTC.
Changing the provably fair system without describing how it works now is counted as cheating.
At least now mention on the site that how are you calculating if the bet wins or not.
OpenTalkLab

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 09:39:05 AM

They didn't paid my last to win !

.012BTC
RollinCoin.com (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 10:24:38 AM

They didn't paid my last to win !

.012BTC

Wins pay after 1 confirmation.

WINs paid!

0.006BTC https://blockchain.info/tx/52d66e8318db08b78ed43a8f62df24dc8fe4af6096a6738e478889822033f880

0.006BTC https://blockchain.info/tx/6139bc6eb945147ece9833b4a59bbac25a0c7e7d2aa5a8176c9281aae7f747c6

Thanks and good luck!
RollinCoin.com (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 10:41:21 AM

Hi,

No cheat!

It posted on site:

Changing the provably fair system without describing how it works now is counted as cheating.
At least now mention on the site that how are you calculating if the bet wins or not.

We don't scam anyone!
All wins paid and have proof. see paid tx.

if you lose then don't post about scam.

Provably fair system creating now, and will be add soon.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 11:23:03 AM

Hi,

No cheat!

It posted on site:

We don't scam anyone!

I think what you are trying to convey to your members is quite not right . You said provably fair system is not working , and you are creating a new one, what players are asking is to tell them
1. what is that provably fair system you are creating
2. what is the current provably fair system .

And also I think it would be good , if you close down the site for maintenance till the new provably fair and open it once it is fixed and implemented.

According to this , you are still using the old provably system right ? I think it's better if you hire someone who can convey the info in proper manner to the users. I have a feeling you are honest . PM sent regarding support .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
KingOfBet

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 05:06:34 PM

Hi,

No cheat!

It posted on site:

We don't scam anyone!

I think what you are trying to convey to your members is quite not right . You said provably fair system is not working , and you are creating a new one, what players are asking is to tell them

And also I think it would be good , if you close down the site for maintenance till the new provably fair and open it once it is fixed and implemented.

According to this , you are still using the old provably system right ? I think it's better if you hire someone who can convey the info in proper manner to the users. I have a feeling you are honest . PM sent regarding support .

This game is fair 100%,
I received all my wins..
Thanks admin.

Could you make bet for x5 x10 x100 ?
finishedgrey

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:50:45 AM

So the offer still available? So if I bet then I won, should I claim my winning reward or I lose then they will repay my loss?
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 08:12:43 AM

so i loss some update from here what happen to OP? did he already replace the fair system, I think OP our mate is correct even if this site is fair we still needs to prove it, and while you are still working with your new system you can close this site temporarily for maintenance and re open again to show that you are really working and listening to your players. good luck mate.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
absy
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 08:19:16 AM

Hi,

No cheat!

It posted on site:

We don't scam anyone!

This game is fair 100%,
I received all my wins..
Thanks admin.

Could you make bet for x5 x10 x100 ?

Players here are certainly not talking about winnings not paid . They are of the opinion that the provably fair system is not working . They should be some way to determine the winner right ? But it is not clear , what is that way to determine the winner. So they are just asking to make provably fair system which is currently being used transparent . We can see all the winnings being paid .

so i loss some update from here what happen to OP? did he already replace the fair system, I think OP our mate is correct even if this site is fair we still needs to prove it, and while you are still working with your new system you can close this site temporarily for maintenance and re open again to show that you are really working and listening to your players. good luck mate.

Yesterday he told me , he is working on the new provably fair system and it will be implemented soon . He seems to be a honest guy , just a bad luck . Hackers hit his site . Hope he comes out of it and the site is back up.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
RollinCoin.com (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 06:44:05 PM

We added new provably fair system md5

http://rollincoin.com/provably_fair_md5.php

result before your bet and you can check it after bet.

No scam no cheat - 100% provably fair!

Thanks and good luck!
absy
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 06:51:08 PM

I am appointed as the new moderator of this site . I would like to convey the messages from rollincoin.com to all its users . If you have any problem or questions regarding the site , or your bet , feel free to ping me . If I am aware of the solution , I will help you or I will forward to the site admin .

Note : I am only the moderator of this site . Not the owner .

The new provably fair system has been implemented , and we would like you to come and try it out . Thank you ,

Regards
Absy
rollincoin.com Mod

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
fearfulcalm

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:34:41 AM

I am appointed as the new moderator of this site . I would like to convey the messages from rollincoin.com to all its users . If you have any problem or questions regarding the site , or your bet , feel free to ping me . If I am aware of the solution , I will help you or I will forward to the site admin .

The new provably fair system has been implemented , and we would like you to come and try it out . Thank you ,

Regards
Absy
rollincoin.com Mod

I got a problem with a bet, sent you and rollincoin.com a pm with more details...

- Basically i played first time, won it, received my payout after the 1 confirmation
- Played again with a bigger value, won it, never received my payment for it (14 confirmations already)
- Website say "Fully automatic payments! (after 1 confirmation)", the same address that paid me for first bet, have the suficient ammount to pay my second bet
- Played 3 times after the this, and all are lose bet

It look a scam for me for now, but i'm waitting a answer, i'll keep it updated

I recommend no one play it for now

BigMac
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:06:46 AM

On your new provably fair page, http://rollincoin.com/provably_fair_md5.php, it gives us a "SecretKey" and "hash md5" but there is no explanation how they work in the provably fair system. Could you explain it in details?

absy
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:52:07 AM

Regards
Absy
rollincoin.com Mod

I got a problem with a bet, sent you and rollincoin.com a pm with more details...

- Basically i played first time, won it, received my payout after the 1 confirmation
- Played again with a bigger value, won it, never received my payment for it (14 confirmations already)
- Website say "Fully automatic payments! (after 1 confirmation)", the same address that paid me for first bet, have the suficient ammount to pay my second bet
- Played 3 times after the this, and all are lose bet

It look a scam for me for now, but i'm waitting a answer, i'll keep it updated

I recommend no one play it for now

I have received your issue . And I have forwarded it to the admin , he will get back to you ASAP . Most probably , the hot wallet is empty . I am not sure , but we will get back to you ASAP .

On your new provably fair page, http://rollincoin.com/provably_fair_md5.php, it gives us a "SecretKey" and "hash md5" but there is no explanation how they work in the provably fair system. Could you explain it in details?

Feedback received and forwarded to rollincoin.com to add the description on the provably fair page .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███