Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:11:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RollinCoin.com - bitcoin Head or Tail game [provably fair] WIN 300% in second!  (Read 8189 times)
fearfulcalm

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:58:20 AM

I am appointed as the new moderator of this site . I would like to convey the messages from rollincoin.com to all its users . If you have any problem or questions regarding the site , or your bet , feel free to ping me . If I am aware of the solution , I will help you or I will forward to the site admin .

Note : I am only the moderator of this site . Not the owner .

The new provably fair system has been implemented , and we would like you to come and try it out . Thank you ,

Regards
Absy
rollincoin.com Mod

I got a problem with a bet, sent you and rollincoin.com a pm with more details...

- Basically i played first time, won it, received my payout after the 1 confirmation
- Played again with a bigger value, won it, never received my payment for it (14 confirmations already)
- Website say "Fully automatic payments! (after 1 confirmation)", the same address that paid me for first bet, have the suficient ammount to pay my second bet
- Played 3 times after the this, and all are lose bet

It look a scam for me for now, but i'm waitting a answer, i'll keep it updated

I recommend no one play it for now

I have received your issue . And I have forwarded it to the admin , he will get back to you ASAP . Most probably , the hot wallet is empty . I am not sure , but we will get back to you ASAP .

lol, but how i detailed you, the same address that paid me 1 bet before, have much more than my bet payout... don't make sense hot wallet empty
or maybe admin set if payout is bigger than a fixed value, it go to manual approve

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:04:19 AM

I am appointed as the new moderator of this site . I would like to convey the messages from rollincoin.com to all its users . If you have any problem or questions regarding the site , or your bet , feel free to ping me . If I am aware of the solution , I will help you or I will forward to the site admin .

Note : I am only the moderator of this site . Not the owner .

The new provably fair system has been implemented , and we would like you to come and try it out . Thank you ,

Regards
Absy
rollincoin.com Mod

I got a problem with a bet, sent you and rollincoin.com a pm with more details...

- Basically i played first time, won it, received my payout after the 1 confirmation
- Played again with a bigger value, won it, never received my payment for it (14 confirmations already)
- Website say "Fully automatic payments! (after 1 confirmation)", the same address that paid me for first bet, have the suficient ammount to pay my second bet
- Played 3 times after the this, and all are lose bet

It look a scam for me for now, but i'm waitting a answer, i'll keep it updated

I recommend no one play it for now

I have received your issue . And I have forwarded it to the admin , he will get back to you ASAP . Most probably , the hot wallet is empty . I am not sure , but we will get back to you ASAP .

lol, but how i detailed you, the same address that paid me 1 bet before, have much more than my bet payout... don't make sense hot wallet empty
or maybe admin set if payout is bigger than a fixed value, it go to manual approve

Hello , I went through your bets, yes you have not been paid . for the 0.06 , I have already forwarded this to the admin , I request you to wait . As I am just a mod and I don't have any additional powers other than conveying messages right now .
And as you mentioned, maybe that's the issue , Manual approval . Since this is the first time , there is a bet win of over 0.1 btc , So lets wait before coming into conclusion .

Edit: And we can see the other two wins of yours, which are below 0.1 btc are paid .

regards
Absy

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:10:49 AM

thanks for clarifying this mod as the game still going and this concerned might distract players to keep betting might need to answer it directly and make sure that every concerned was acknowledge good luck and let us know here that the has been resolved. good luck and more success to your business mate.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
btcmasterZ

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 09:36:09 AM

I received all payments after 1 confirmation.
thanks!

provably fair is work.

I like it Grin
btcmasterZ

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 09:43:12 AM

On your new provably fair page, http://rollincoin.com/provably_fair_md5.php, it gives us a "SecretKey" and "hash md5" but there is no explanation how they work in the provably fair system. Could you explain it in details?

it's easy,

you get "hash md5" for example 79b2086d0ce36807ce158b0b6c0b4bd6. this is result before your bet.
after placed bet you got String with secret key-  win:SecretKey=2402917230
for proof need use
http://www.md5.cz/ enter here win:SecretKey=2402917230 and click hash!

md5 checksum:79b2086d0ce36807ce158b0b6c0b4bd6

it's proof that result no scam.

BigMac
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 09:50:03 AM

On your new provably fair page, http://rollincoin.com/provably_fair_md5.php, it gives us a "SecretKey" and "hash md5" but there is no explanation how they work in the provably fair system. Could you explain it in details?

it's easy,

you get "hash md5" for example 79b2086d0ce36807ce158b0b6c0b4bd6. this is result before your bet.
for proof need use

But the md5 hash is not given to the player before he makes a bet (please correct me if I am wrong). Instead it is shown after a bet is made, and so it proves nothing.

rambeazle

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 10:44:29 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2016, 12:00:54 PM by rambeazle

site doesnt seem to be paying out winners, at least not automatically:
https://blockchain.info/address/1EeJqLTiuWVYJf3WGpyMqdww9h8a3nSHtM

so wtf, OP?

Also, show us proof that you can pay out a 1btc max bet. Where is your wallet? Seems sketchy.

edit:
SCAM - DO NOT DEPOSIT

Full details:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1469732.0
btcmasterZ

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 10:53:43 AM

it's easy,

for proof need use

But the md5 hash is not given to the player before he makes a bet (please correct me if I am wrong). Instead it is shown after a bet is made, and so it proves nothing.

Wrong.. Md5 hash given before makes bet. See table on provably page.
Mattymillzbruh

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 10:56:58 AM

Can I get anything refunded for trying this out ? I just did 3 bets of .01 but I would be fine with getting just one of the .01 back 😩

https://blockchain.info/tx/2921e30e5645e84400ea13e00183f34f3310dc106ce9c7cdf74c33c1a528f139
BigMac
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:06:48 AM

it's easy,

for proof need use

Wrong.. Md5 hash given before makes bet. See table on provably page.

The table shows md5 hash for bets made already. Now, suppose I am going to make a bet and to send my bitcoin to 1LhyhiJS845DSoZxWz7VShJEyqhtH3K5D, where can I find the md5 hash corresponding to my to-be-made bet?

EDIT: Never mind, I have never noticed those md5 hashes at the bottom.

EDIT 2: But there are two types of bet on the site. One is for x1.2 and the other is for x2. I suppose the first one has a much higher winning chance, but it seems the site is using the same "String" for the next bet regardless of the multipliers. Do I misunderstand something again?

stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:06:56 AM

This website is crooked. They change their provably fair system without even informing anything to the players, and yes that makes this a scam. I guess the only guys vouching for this website are the sock puppets of the creator of this site.
btcmasterZ

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:17:02 AM

This website is crooked. They change their provably fair system without even informing anything to the players, and yes that makes this a scam. I guess the only guys vouching for this website are the sock puppets of the creator of this site.

I think is not scam because i received all wins.
absy
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:38:54 AM

Hello sir,  yes we did change the provably fair once,  but it was due to an issue,  there was an attack on the system.  Hence to make it more secure we have implemented the new provably fair.. RollinCoin.com has paid out all the wins.
Regards
Absy
RollinCoin.com mod

Thanks for confirming. 

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rambeazle

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:51:27 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2016, 12:00:31 PM by rambeazle

Hello sir,  yes we did change the provably fair once,  but it was due to an issue,  there was an attack on the system.  Hence to make it more secure we have implemented the new provably fair.. RollinCoin.com has paid out all the wins.
Regards
Absy
RollinCoin.com mod

Thanks for confirming.  

why are your wins not paid out instantly? I can see that addresses that should have won have not received their winnings yet.

edit:
SCAM - DO NOT DEPOSIT

Full details:
absy
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:00:36 PM

Hello sir,  yes we did change the provably fair once,  but it was due to an issue,  there was an attack on the system.  Hence to make it more secure we have implemented the new provably fair.. RollinCoin.com has paid out all the wins.
Regards
Absy
RollinCoin.com mod

Thanks for confirming.  

why are your wins not paid out instantly? I can see that addresses that should have won have not received their winnings yet.

All the wins , except the 0.12 btc win were paid out instantly after 1 confirmation and users agree to that . The only win that has not been paid is 0.12 btc and we are working on it why it was not paid out instantly . But I had a word with admin and he told me that , he will pay it soon as he is checking what went wrong. If you have any other win which has not been paid out yet, please contact me and I will check it .
Regards
Absy
Rollincoin.com Mod

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rambeazle

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:12:16 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2016, 12:00:16 PM by rambeazle

Regards
Absy
RollinCoin.com mod

Thanks for confirming.  

All the wins , except the 0.12 btc win were paid out instantly after 1 confirmation and users agree to that . The only win that has not been paid is 0.12 btc and we are working on it why it was not paid out instantly . But I had a word with admin and he told me that , he will pay it soon as he is checking what went wrong. If you have any other win which has not been paid out yet, please contact me and I will check it .
Regards
Absy
Rollincoin.com Mod

Ok, thanks for the info. As far as i can see more bets from the same user that won 0.12btc were not paid out.

Can you show us your wallet to prove you can actually pay out 1btc bets? How can we know you are solvent?

edit:
SCAM - DO NOT DEPOSIT

Full details:
absy
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:19:24 PM

Regards
Absy
RollinCoin.com mod

Thanks for confirming.  

Regards
Absy
Rollincoin.com Mod

Ok, thanks for the info. As far as i can see more bets from the same user that won 0.12btc were not paid out.

Can you show us your wallet to prove you can actually pay out 1btc bets? How can we know you are solvent?

No sir  the other win of the same user were paid out.
See this -> 0.04 payout ->tx id -> cbb36ea7f4cc75a3b8a290115e121dc2172cc1f0434a9e29411562f53e2dfa04

And I am just MOD of this site and I am not holding any coin . I am here to just help you guys out and if there is any issue , I will try to solve it .
I will forward this request to the owner and ask him to show the proof of the funds .
Thank you. 

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rambeazle

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:20:25 PM

Ok, i will try to play then..
rambeazle

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:24:07 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2016, 11:58:53 AM by rambeazle

SCAM - DO NOT DEPOSIT

Full details:
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:27:04 PM

Ok, i will try to play then..

So i tried it, won, got a confirmation and did not get my winnings. I think i might have got scammed...

https://blockchain.info/tx/9caf4b8cf64b6d0f0702f7d576554dd968fc3108041669a437afa203823618c1

9caf4b8cf64b6d0f0702f7d576554dd968fc3108041669a437afa203823618c1      win     e5de49bf8f419b275c0c25f6647c0d06     win:SecretKey=898348596

Quite confusing review is all over this thread, someone is not getting paid and those paid are also got paid manually after sometime. I hope you will also get paid manually after sometime. I will not play in this site till they make it instant payout on win.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: