Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:02:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RollinCoin.com - bitcoin Head or Tail game [provably fair] WIN 300% in second!  (Read 8189 times)
rambeazle

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:48:45 AM

if you proof that is scam i will pay 1btc. to you!
you wrong!

Ha, you have negative trust Cheesy Good luck scamming now Cheesy
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LiQuidx

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:55:00 AM

ORIGINAL QUOTE

I think if you think you have a legitimate claim against this site then post it in the scam accusation section. OP offered you a 1btc bounty to prove your claim. Take him up on the offer or move on.

What you have posted can be photoshopped so its not real proof to me. Feels like an extortion attempt. If he wanted to screw you hed have screwed you on all your bets right? Looks like you or someone was paid .1 and .08 according to a post prior to this 1.

Yes thats a nice idea, if you are so sure the OP scammed you why don't open a scam accusation thread and mention there that OP telled you that if you prove he is cheating, then he will give you 1 BTC, but proofs on video are more trustable than proofs of images, which can be manipulated more easily. With video proof you can even speak while recording and thats more plausible. I suggest to you , you do so, I would do so for 1 BTC if I was sure and had all evidences the OP was scamming me.

What is wrong with you? I have posted independent proof that the hash was different yesterday on the internet archive. What more do you want?

As for OP giving me 1btc, do you really expect that if I prove a scammer is a scammer, he will pay me? Cheesy

I think people are either going blind or really stupid... You have obvious proof that the given hash WAS MODIFIED since yesterday to change the outcome of the bet and you still doubt him? Please open a scam accusation and post the proof you have so people will avoid getting scammed.
THIS IS A SCAM SITE! DO NOT PLAY HERE.

Lol, thank you, finally some sanity.

Scam accusation:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1469732

QUOTE MODIFIED BY RollinCoin.com

I think if you think you have a legitimate claim against this site then post it in the scam accusation section. OP offered you a 1btc bounty to prove your claim. Take him up on the offer or move on.

What you have posted can be photoshopped so its not real proof to me. Feels like an extortion attempt. If he wanted to screw you hed have screwed you on all your bets right? Looks like you or someone was paid .1 and .08 according to a post prior to this 1.

Yes thats a nice idea, if you are so sure the OP scammed you why don't open a scam accusation thread and mention there that OP telled you that if you prove he is cheating, then he will give you 1 BTC, but proofs on video are more trustable than proofs of images, which can be manipulated more easily. With video proof you can even speak while recording and thats more plausible. I suggest to you , you do so, I would do so for 1 BTC if I was sure and had all evidences the OP was scamming me.

What is wrong with you? I have posted independent proof that the hash was different yesterday on the internet archive. What more do you want?

As for OP giving me 1btc, do you really expect that if I prove a scammer is a scammer, he will pay me? Cheesy

I think people are either going blind or really stupid... You have obvious proof that the given hash WAS MODIFIED since yesterday to change the outcome of the bet and you still doubt him? Please open a scam accusation and post the proof you have so people will avoid getting scammed.
THIS IS NOT SCAM SITE! PLAY HERE.

you wrong!
you can check that is not scam!

make bet and check.

why you say if not try it??

need video proof!!!

this photoshoped fake!

You even change the quote I have made... Yeah that's not a sign of scamming either.. Well done!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
RollinCoin.com (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:17:47 AM

You even change the quote I have made... Yeah that's not a sign of scamming either.. Well done!

because it is not true!
RollinCoin.com (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:22:33 AM

see my proof

WIN paid 0.1BTChttps://blockchain.info/tx/33113c23615e48ef3de9fe357b09f51f414399823b38e63a51c7e3cf89935cb8

WIN 0.08BTC paid!https://blockchain.info/tx/ed9cccc775012e372e42907521b5d8ec406ce8414068264c152a254a11335036

he have not proof it's fake, need video proof!
because have not screenshot of another day...

is not it strange?
rambeazle

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:25:08 AM

see my proof

WIN paid 0.1BTChttps://blockchain.info/tx/33113c23615e48ef3de9fe357b09f51f414399823b38e63a51c7e3cf89935cb8

WIN 0.08BTC paid!https://blockchain.info/tx/ed9cccc775012e372e42907521b5d8ec406ce8414068264c152a254a11335036

he have not proof it's fake, need video proof!
because have not screenshot of another day...

is not it strange?

Friend, video is not needed.

I will help you understand. Here, a reputable member of the community NLNico explains how you are a scammer and thief:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1469732

Your site is an obvious scam and I assume everyone is smart enough to figure that out now.
LiQuidx

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:44:34 AM

because it is not true!

It is true... but even if it wasn't there's no point in quoting someone if you changing his quote. Obvious scam is too obvious. Hopefully no sane person will ever play on your scamming site again. Thanks again rambeazle.

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
RollinCoin.com (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:48:01 AM

because it is not true!

It is true... but even if it wasn't there's no point in quoting someone if you changing his quote. Obvious scam is too obvious. Hopefully no sane person will ever play on your scamming site again. Thanks again rambeazle.

we not changed hash if you have screenshot of 9 or 10 may you see this hash 3509c457c164d3a813c833cb9f62a990 

he lose!
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:50:13 AM

https://blockchain.info/tx/fffbcfb3c57dd27be694f4400f22df4e1dbc4dddf67e0e6b2ab95c75ef9bb1b9

i have placed 0.0005 btc on tail and i lost it. when will i receive the refund

This was my first bet on your site and i lost the first bet , so your offer of first bet loss refund , when will i received it i am stil waiting.
RollinCoin.com (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:56:42 AM

https://blockchain.info/tx/fffbcfb3c57dd27be694f4400f22df4e1dbc4dddf67e0e6b2ab95c75ef9bb1b9

i have placed 0.0005 btc on tail and i lost it. when will i receive the refund

This was my first bet on your site and i lost the first bet , so your offer of first bet loss refund , when will i received it i am stil waiting.

You lose, not refund!

promotion from 0.001 btc.
LiQuidx

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:17:33 AM

because it is not true!

we not changed hash if you have screenshot of 9 or 10 may you see this hash 3509c457c164d3a813c833cb9f62a990  

he lose!

Added negative trust.

People should realize that their "provably fair" implementation is already not provably fair anyway. They could literally show 10000s of hashes where the string is "Lose:......" and claim it's provably fair because the hash is the same. That is not how provably fair works.

Somehow, with such a crappy bad non-"provably fair" implementation, they still managed to cheat it extra - by changing the hash. That is like almost impressive.

Please ignore such sites.

You didnt change it on 10 may or 9 may, you changed it on 11 may after I bet. You were unlucky that the internet archive documented the site before I bet. Oh it must be making you really angry.

If it is any consolation, I can buy your site from you. I offer you 0.1 btc. If you accept, take it from the amount that you scammed from me and now owe me Smiley

Stop asking for a screenshot of 9th and 10th of May. As rambeazle said you changed it on 11th AFTER he made the bet. Don't make yourself look more stupid than you already did.

Also the negative trust feedback you left me has a reference to a post where it actually has a proof of your scam. Nice one! Smiley

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
RollinCoin.com (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:44:22 AM

because it is not true!

he lose!

Added negative trust.

People should realize that their "provably fair" implementation is already not provably fair anyway. They could literally show 10000s of hashes where the string is "Lose:......" and claim it's provably fair because the hash is the same. That is not how provably fair works.

Somehow, with such a crappy bad non-"provably fair" implementation, they still managed to cheat it extra - by changing the hash. That is like almost impressive.

You didnt change it on 10 may or 9 may, you changed it on 11 may after I bet. You were unlucky that the internet archive documented the site before I bet. Oh it must be making you really angry.

If it is any consolation, I can buy your site from you. I offer you 0.1 btc. If you accept, take it from the amount that you scammed from me and now owe me Smiley

Stop asking for a screenshot of 9th and 10th of May. As rambeazle said you changed it on 11th AFTER he made the bet. Don't make yourself look more stupid than you already did.

Also the negative trust feedback you left me has a reference to a post where it actually has a proof of your scam. Nice one! Smiley

do you try play?
why you say this..

if don't try that don't say wrong.
equator
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:45:00 AM

START PROMOTION!

Place your first bet and if you lose, rollincoin.com refund amount to you.
First bet ONLY!
Max bet 0.0025 btc for promo.

for refund, post hash of your bet and address wallet here please.

please wait refund because refund manually.

Thanks!

GOOD LUCK!

This is your post of refund promotion here you have told max bet 0.0025btc for promo and you have to mentioned minimum , so it is not my fault , now you are not willing to give the refund that is another issue but dont tell that promotion is for min. 0.001btc.

according to your first post of promotion i have played it. so as per this record i am eligible for the refund.
RollinCoin.com (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:49:03 AM

START PROMOTION!

First bet ONLY!

Thanks!

GOOD LUCK!

This is your post of refund promotion here you have told max bet 0.0025btc for promo and you have to mentioned minimum , so it is not my fault , now you are not willing to give the refund that is another issue but dont tell that promotion is for min. 0.001btc.

according to your first post of promotion i have played it. so as per this record i am eligible for the refund.

this is first round!

and see
round ends.
Thanks!

please see it https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1456127.0
LiQuidx

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:52:41 AM

because it is not true!

he lose!

Added negative trust.

do you try play?
why you say this..

if don't try that don't say wrong.

I have not tried and be assured that I will NOT play there. I will keep on saying that this is a scam since there are SOLID EVIDENCE from another user. The fact that I haven't played there doesn't mean that I can't say it's a scam since there is a SOLID PROOF of that! You can remove the negative trust or leave it. I don't mind, since it shows exactly that this is a scam. Smiley

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
RollinCoin.com (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:56:14 AM

I have not tried and be assured that I will NOT play there. I will keep on saying that this is a scam since there are SOLID EVIDENCE from another user. The fact that I haven't played there doesn't mean that I can't say it's a scam since there is a SOLID PROOF of that! You can remove the negative trust or leave it. I don't mind, since it shows exactly that this is a scam. Smiley

is not scam.
have proof and paid tx..

do you want check it?

please try it, place some bets.. all lose I will refund and you understand that is not scam
LiQuidx

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 11:02:09 AM

is not scam.
have proof and paid tx..

do you want check it?

please try it, place some bets.. all lose I will refund and you understand that is not scam

Whether or not you will scam me or anyone else on the next bets is IRRELEVANT since you were CAUGHT CHEATING and here is the proof for everyone to see! You can not explain how or why the hashes where changed!

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
equator
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 11:05:48 AM

START PROMOTION!

First bet ONLY!

Thanks!

GOOD LUCK!

this is first round!

and see
round ends.
Thanks!

please see it https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1456127.0

This you are telling is today but my bet was yesterday and i have seen on this thread, so i will be checkig in this thread only if you are telling in other thread then that is not my mistake. or you should have edited the first thread about the promotion closed.

so here one more scam details about you that now this way you are cheating the new users . my bet was on 11th may 2016 and round closed mentioned in other thread and that promotion is also closed mention on today date and time.

So what every now you are not going to give me refund of your promotion. so one more scam cheating by your side.
rambeazle

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 11:08:39 AM

This you are telling is today but my bet was yesterday and i have seen on this thread, so i will be checkig in this thread only if you are telling in other thread then that is not my mistake. or you should have edited the first thread about the promotion closed.

so here one more scam details about you that now this way you are cheating the new users . my bet was on 11th may 2016 and round closed mentioned in other thread and that promotion is also closed mention on today date and time.

So what every now you are not going to give me refund of your promotion. so one more scam cheating by your side.

He is a proven scammer man, sorry for your loss. Unfortunately you will not see those coins again, like me. :/
fearfulcalm

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 11:14:53 AM

is not scam.
have proof and paid tx..

do you want check it?

I only want to know, where is my payout for that 0.06 bet (0.12BTC payout)

it`ll do 2 days you still delaying me
equator
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 11:21:44 AM

He is a proven scammer man, sorry for your loss. Unfortunately you will not see those coins again, like me. :/

This bet of 0.0005btc is nothing for me but i was just cheking the site whether they are truly good or a scammer, but now i totally confirm that they are scammers. and i am also going to tell everyone not to bet on this site and get scammed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: