Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:15:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [70%] Amazon 'Buy4U' Service [.COM]  (Read 904 times)
Amazon. (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 03:57:53 AM

==================================================

Amazon 'Buy4U' Service

Current Rate: 70%
Giftcard Balance: $126

Vouches

Be the first...

Terms & Conditions

• As I rely on tracking to prove the item you ordered was delivered, I will only be placing
orders on items that are solid directly by Amazon.com, this means no third party sellers
due to the risk of tracking discrepancies.

• I am more than happy to use any escrow as long as they are listed here, payment
should be released upon item dispatch.

• No virtual items or gift-cards, this includes but is not limited to; Amazon Giftcards, Kindle
eBooks, Prime Membership etc..

• A name and delivery address is required from you to place an order.

Contact

TOX Messenger: 56596937F7E4050A555DAEFA90F67913C55578C708A8E4BD4D09A3DFF47A462211E8086ECB4D

Or you can just send me a forum Private Message.

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amazon. (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 08:15:46 PM

I will be willing to do a 60% discount for the first customer, looking for somebody trusted who can vouch for my service.
The End Is Neigh

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 08:24:08 PM

How can we be sure that the Amazon gift card isn't purchased with stolen funds? Do you have proof for how it was obtained?
Amazon. (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 08:38:20 PM

How can we be sure that the Amazon gift card isn't purchased with stolen funds? Do you have proof for how it was obtained?

You could say the same thing for Purse.io, because you don't really know where any of the money to fund your order is from. All purchases are made via Amazon giftcard. I simply order products from Purse.io, return them and receive a full refund. I wont be going into huge detail as it will giveaway my method of service however its all above board. It may seem 'sketchy' to you, but every step I make is well within the terms and conditions Amazon set, its like a lawyer.. You know somebody has fucked up, but you still try to get around by exploiting legal loopholes.

(https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=901888)

No orders are made via' debit/credit and this can be proven to you also. You have to bare in mind, when you go on eBay, or buy a cheap giftcard on the internet whats to say thats not been obtained by using stolen card information. Fact of the matter is, Amazon have their very own fraud prevention team and hundreds of steps put into place. I can assure you, Amazon is not a carders paradise and for the simple reason orders are submitted, accepted and shipped days later.

https://i.gyazo.com/055a203d2df33723079efe14ef6263e2.png

I am pretty sure Amazon would of cancelled the order ASAP, not leave it days if it was a fraudulent purchase.

I am not trying to persuade you at all, I would just rather not be handing Purse.io a chunk of money when I can deal directly with potential customers. Do you have proof that your bitcoin is from a legitimate source?
Amazon. (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 09:02:11 PM

I will be willing to do a 60% discount for the first customer, looking for somebody trusted who can vouch for my service.

PM sent.

Perfect, just replied. Just the sort of person I am looking for to get this vouch copy done.
MiLkz

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 09:12:08 PM

How do we know you are not refunding the orders?
Amazon. (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 09:20:28 PM

I think we had this conversation a month back when I put out the initial service offering. You do not, and that shouldn't matter regardless as its irrelevant. You are paying X amount of bitcoin for X item. I could sit here and say 'I dont know what refunding is' or 'Im not going to refund it' but I could quite easily be lying and as I have said, what is stopping people from doing this on Purse.io? Even if people do how does it effect you?

You just dont know, and for that reason if you are sceptical about my service, just dont use it.

MiLkz

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 09:24:49 PM

I think we had this conversation a month back when I put out the initial service offering. You do not, and that shouldn't matter regardless as its irrelevant. You are paying X amount of bitcoin for X item. I could sit here and say 'I dont know what refunding is' or 'Im not going to refund it' but I could quite easily be lying and as I have said, what is stopping people from doing this on Purse.io? Even if people do how does it effect you?

You just dont know, and for that reason if you are sceptical about my service, just dont use it.

Warning

I will leave a warning then, people should be made aware that fraudulent/illegal activity is highly probable.  Amazon can ban accounts with the same address and completely blacklist addresses because of these refunds.

Your thread is also shady because like all other refunders you do not accept orders from 3rd party sellers.   You claim it is because of tracking, however, due to a recent policy change all 3rd party sellers are required to upload tracking and any good 3rd party seller will ship items as required in 1-2 business days(or faster).
Amazon. (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 09:33:28 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2016, 09:56:11 PM by Amazon.

Warning

I will leave a warning then, people should be made aware that fraudulent/illegal activity is highly probable.  Amazon can ban accounts with the same address and completely blacklist addresses because of these refunds.

Your thread is also shady because like all other refunders you do not accept orders from 3rd party sellers.   You claim it is because of tracking, however, due to a recent policy change all 3rd party sellers are required to upload tracking and any good 3rd party seller will ship items as required in 1-2 business days(or faster).

Thanks for the feedback. As I have said, no difference between this service and Purse.io, period. I am not refunding anything, as I have said but what does my word mean on this forum? You are very, very mis-understood and outspoken. I refused your business as I never wanted anything to do with 'virtual goods' given there are VARIOUS reasons as to why scammers can target me on here, lie to middleman, claim it was not received etc..

Tell me this Mr Milkz, what if you buy an item innocently off eBay and its drop-shipped from Amazon? That person is then to attempt to refund it?

Also 'my thread' looks shady, ok then.
MiLkz

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 10:07:08 PM

Warning

Thanks for the feedback. As I have said, no difference between this service and Purse.io, period. I am not refunding anything, as I have said but what does my word mean on this forum? You are very, very mis-understood and outspoken. I refused your business as I never wanted anything to do with 'virtual goods' given there are VARIOUS reasons as to why scammers can target me on here, lie to middleman, claim it was not received etc..

Tell me this Mr Milkz, what if you buy an item innocently off eBay and its drop-shipped from Amazon? That person is then to attempt to refund it?

You are lying now.  You did not refuse my business.  We agreed on a price, contacted an ESCROW, and then you backed out of the deal.  Here are screenshots of the PMs: http://imgur.com/a/fjv8p  It had nothing to do with virtual items.  I was buying a coin from a 3rd party seller.

Someone can very well do that on eBay.  If the user is reported he will be banned though.  What of it..?

I said your thread looks shady because you do not accept 3rd party sellers.
Amazon. (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 11:22:27 PM

Warning

You are lying now.  You did not refuse my business.  We agreed on a price, contacted an ESCROW, and then you backed out of the deal.  Here are screenshots of the PMs: http://imgur.com/a/fjv8p  It had nothing to do with virtual items.  I was buying a coin from a 3rd party seller.

Someone can very well do that on eBay.  If the user is reported he will be banned though.  What of it..?

I said your thread looks shady because you do not accept 3rd party sellers.

Ah, my mistake thats right. You were the coin guy, I made it clear from the start.. I do not accept 3rd party sellers given the tracking is not 100% guaranteed. How do I prove to a middleman the service has been delivered on a highly expensive coin if there is no tracking?

I think if you dig a little deeper into your inbox, you will see me declining your order I think we spoke on TOX actually. Either way, you have said what you needed to say, I feel the only reason you're posting here is to spitefully discredit my service because I refused business.

Any more off-topic spam, I will just report your posts. You can go ahead and post a report on me if you think I am mis-leading potential customers.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 11:58:58 PM

I will try your service if you are willing to order it directly to you first. After you receive the item you ship it to me (I cover shipping).
Amazon. (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 12:29:10 AM

I will try your service if you are willing to order it directly to you first. After you receive the item you ship it to me (I cover shipping).

You are welcome to use a reship service if you have any doubts.
MiLkz

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 01:36:04 AM

Ah, my mistake thats right. You were the coin guy, I made it clear from the start.. I do not accept 3rd party sellers given the tracking is not 100% guaranteed. How do I prove to a middleman the service has been delivered on a highly expensive coin if there is no tracking?

I think if you dig a little deeper into your inbox, you will see me declining your order I think we spoke on TOX actually. Either way, you have said what you needed to say, I feel the only reason you're posting here is to spitefully discredit my service because I refused business.

Any more off-topic spam, I will just report your posts. You can go ahead and post a report on me if you think I am mis-leading potential customers.

Tracking is guaranteed.  If an Amazon seller does not upload tracking you would be able to claim it was not received.  ..and as I said multiple times it is required by Amazon..

We did not speak on TOX we spoke on Skype.  Once again you never refused service.  You simply said: "I wont be able to order that coin for you, sorry for the wait." ..and made no further contact.  I am in no way, spiteful, just stating facts..

Here is our Skype convo: http://imgur.com/a/LDZXP

I am simply warning people about the risk involved in doing these trades based on your thread.
Amazon. (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 05:09:52 AM

Tracking is guaranteed.  If an Amazon seller does not upload tracking you would be able to claim it was not received.  ..and as I said multiple times it is required by Amazon..

We did not speak on TOX we spoke on Skype.  Once again you never refused service.  You simply said: "I wont be able to order that coin for you, sorry for the wait." ..and made no further contact.  I am in no way, spiteful, just stating facts..

Here is our Skype convo: http://imgur.com/a/LDZXP

I am simply warning people about the risk involved in doing these trades based on your thread.

You need to read instead of spouting shit my dude. I got you confused with another user, which I agreed you were not the TOX guy. This is not guess who, and you are not a detective. Warn users with your red text and false accusations, but trash my sales thread again and I will ensure you do not post here again.

As I have said multiple times, there is no difference between my service and Purse.io or somebody dropshipping on eBay. Give it a rest.
stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 12:35:09 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2016, 08:13:26 PM by stingers

I remember earlier I tried to make a deal with you but you failed to deliver the eBook. Your Amazon account got locked am I right?
Can you still sell me ebooks(if yes, then I am interested)? I really don't care whatever you do with my order(refund it or bullshit with it) after I get the eBook.

Edit : Sorry. I missed the point that you wont be selling eBooks. Thanks.
Amazon. (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 05:04:13 PM

I remember earlier I tried to make a deal with you but you failed to deliver the eBook. Your Amazon account got locked am I right?
Can you still sell me ebooks(if yes, then I am interested)? I really don't care whatever you do with my order(refund it or bullshit with it) after I get the eBook.

Please re-read the original post, thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: