Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:01:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to buy bitcoins  (Read 26103 times)
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 06:29:30 AM

If you want that you can do it, its not something that is really hard to do in my eyes because there are enough sellers for the bitcoin.
i think he is just asking that either it is still good time to buy bitcoin or not , because the price is trading so high now.
Yup OP is looking for this, But I think this is not the time to buy bitcoins because the BTC have very high fluctuation in price. Day by day it is showing a huge variation in price. No one will sell bitcoin less price so better for some time once the price is stable then start to buy bitcoin. I hope this month end the price may stable at one rate let's see what happen.
yes that is right and to me i think it is still the best time to buy bitcoin,  because trading bitcoin below 1000 USD means that the price of bitcoin has still good potential to increase. therefore i will suggest you to  buy bitcoin in the current rate and do not miss the time.
the price of bitcois now trading below 750 USD. therefore to me i think it is the best time to buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin can boost up any time and then you will not be able to get the change of buying bitcoin. therefore to me i think it is the golden change to buy bitcoin. below 800 USD.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 07:15:33 AM

If you want that you can do it, its not something that is really hard to do in my eyes because there are enough sellers for the bitcoin.
i think he is just asking that either it is still good time to buy bitcoin or not , because the price is trading so high now.
Yup OP is looking for this, But I think this is not the time to buy bitcoins because the BTC have very high fluctuation in price. Day by day it is showing a huge variation in price. No one will sell bitcoin less price so better for some time once the price is stable then start to buy bitcoin. I hope this month end the price may stable at one rate let's see what happen.
yes that is right and to me i think it is still the best time to buy bitcoin,  because trading bitcoin below 1000 USD means that the price of bitcoin has still good potential to increase. therefore i will suggest you to  buy bitcoin in the current rate and do not miss the time.
the price of bitcois now trading below 750 USD. therefore to me i think it is the best time to buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin can boost up any time and then you will not be able to get the change of buying bitcoin. therefore to me i think it is the golden change to buy bitcoin. below 800 USD.

agree with this, as long as the price is below than 750 USD, then i think its good to buy bitcoin but if the trend is still getting down, i think we should wait for a while because we don't know what will happen with the price and now the situation of the market is hard to be predicted and we should make analyze before we want to buy.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 08:51:02 AM

I use Coinbase mostly because its trusted and also pretty good and fast, they are also have a nice system and its secure.

But coinbase not accepting all country to buy bitcoin, and I don't know why? I think coinbase is only open for the country who is accepted bitcoin only. I felt this type of sites is having a discrimination.
lol3c

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 09:01:05 AM

I use Coinbase mostly because its trusted and also pretty good and fast, they are also have a nice system and its secure.

But coinbase not accepting all country to buy bitcoin, and I don't know why? I think coinbase is only open for the country who is accepted bitcoin only. I felt this type of sites is having a discrimination.
It is because of the Bitcoin restrictions in some countries. If a country does not support Bitcoin, Coinbase does not have a right to sell or buy Bitcoin their because it is against the rule and people who involve in those kinds of activities can be caught. It is not about the discrimination so please don't criticize Coinbase like that
poetra2501

Activity: 896

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 10:33:59 AM

You're right, Coinbase not accepted all country, including my country, Indonesia.
We hope for future the Coinbase Team can fix this problem.
Nowunlocking

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 03:00:06 AM

coinbase if accepted in your country otherwise paxful via cash deposits will get you the best exchange rate  IMO
philggg

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 11:11:51 AM

You can buy bitcoin with your credit card on  virwox ,bitpsnda,but you have to upload your documents to verify that you are the owner of that card  and your bitcoin will be help for 48. hours before it is released
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 08:55:12 PM

Good point of view when bitcoin bitcoin price below to 1000$ then its good price and good time to buy bitcoin and you see that bitcoin price rising every day too much faster so it will be much more profitable for you if you buy bitcoin as sooner.
Fireblade

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 05:33:32 PM

Good point of view when bitcoin bitcoin price below to 1000$ then its good price and good time to buy bitcoin and you see that bitcoin price rising every day too much faster so it will be much more profitable for you if you buy bitcoin as sooner.
i also think that still it is good time to purchase bitcoin and if you have already bitcoin then you should it and not to sell or invest it anywhere else. because the price of bitcoin can boost up any time. and may then you cannot find the opportunity to but bitcoin, therefore i will suggest you that still it is good time to buy bitcoin and hold it tell the price increase.
jackshephard

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 06:14:17 PM

for most of the people, I suggest Coinbase, accepting CC after full verification which is fair at least, good system, well funded and under US jurisdiction and regulation and even though that decreases privacy but the "we are out" is less likely IMO.
Tanic

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 09:16:51 PM

As in any other case, the first step, opening the initial position in the crypto currency is always the hardest. But if you do this step, then it is easy to bring this thing to the preferred size. Don't let fear associated with the fact that you do not fully understand to paralyze you. Try on a small amount and make sure that in practice it is not so scary.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 01:03:57 PM

i also think that still it is good time to purchase bitcoin and if you have already bitcoin then you should it and not to sell or invest it anywhere else. because the price of bitcoin can boost up any time. and may then you cannot find the opportunity to but bitcoin, therefore i will suggest you that still it is good time to buy bitcoin and hold it tell the price increase.

If the price goes down? What is our situation? There is no guarantee in Bitcoin price this truth everyone knows, and the price of BTC is now near to 900$. We can not predict the tomorrow bitcoin price, so my advice doesn't buy any coins now with this price it is such a high price. If you buy more than 1 BTC and the price go 1k+$ then only it is profitable that too only 100 or 200$ profit. 
bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 08:20:38 PM

If the price goes down? What is our situation? There is no guarantee in Bitcoin price this truth everyone knows, and the price of BTC is now near to 900$. We can not predict the tomorrow bitcoin price, so my advice doesn't buy any coins now with this price it is such a high price. If you buy more than 1 BTC and the price go 1k+$ then only it is profitable that too only 100 or 200$ profit. 
i think we can predict the price of bitcoin from the increasing number of bitcoin users, we can see that he number of bitcoin users are increasing from time time. therefore we can expect that the price of bitcoin will also increase with the increasing number of bitcoin users.
Fireblade

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 03:13:24 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2017, 07:25:34 PM by Fireblade

yes that is right and to me i think it is still the best time to buy bitcoin,  because trading bitcoin below 1000 USD means that the price of bitcoin has still good potential to increase. therefore i will suggest you to  buy bitcoin in the current rate and do not miss the time.

but i think if the price of bitcoin is trading below 1000 USD then it is the best time. and you can invest your money. because i can expect that the price of bitcoin can good more and more high therefore i think long term investment will be more profitable as compare to short term investment.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 06:30:27 AM

yes that is right and to me i think it is still the best time to buy bitcoin,  because trading bitcoin below 1000 USD means that the price of bitcoin has still good potential to increase. therefore i will suggest you to  buy bitcoin in the current rate and do not miss the time.

but i think if the price of bitcoin is trading below 1000 USD then it is the best time. and you can invest your money. because i can expect that the price of bitcoin can good more and more high therefore i think long term investment will be more profitable as compare to short term investment.
the price of bitcoin is trading below 900 USD for few weeks, to me i think it is a good news because people are holding their bitcoins and not ready to sell. so  we can expect that in coming days the price of bitcoin can increase and hope that we will the see 1150 USD level once again. may me more for this time.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 05:36:32 AM

Hey , i want to buy bitcoins with my credit card , what legit site that i can trust can help me?
Thanks.

With your concerns, I think you can use bitpay for that things. Or you can proceed to Poloniex to buy bitcoin using credit card or debit card. Aside from that, you ask some of the experts in this forum regarding this matter.
TheBobyHunter

Activity: 518
Merit: 494

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 06:09:25 AM

Hey , i want to buy bitcoins with my credit card , what legit site that i can trust can help me?
Thanks.

With your concerns, I think you can use bitpay for that things. Or you can proceed to Poloniex to buy bitcoin using credit card or debit card. Aside from that, you ask some of the experts in this forum regarding this matter.

poloniex not support deposit use debitcard or creditcard
so you can't buy bitcoin in poloniex us debit or creditcard
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 07:40:49 AM

for most of the people, I suggest Coinbase, accepting CC after full verification which is fair at least, good system, well funded and under US jurisdiction and regulation and even though that decreases privacy but the "we are out" is less likely IMO.

I have my account on Coinbase but frankly speaking, I never made any purchase from them because I have seen some cases (even here on bitcointalk) that coinbase bans our account if we try to send bitcoins to someone who is not in their wishlist so I don't want to stake my bitcoins with such service as I don't have full idea about why they actually do this if we believe that bitcoin is free from third party control.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 01:02:54 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2017, 04:09:11 PM by coinplus

I have my account on Coinbase but frankly speaking, I never made any purchase from them because I have seen some cases (even here on bitcointalk) that coinbase bans our account if we try to send bitcoins to someone who is not in their wishlist so I don't want to stake my bitcoins with such service as I don't have full idea about why they actually do this if we believe that bitcoin is free from third party control.
It is good not to try when you are not sure about their TOS will suit you. Moreover, we are having enormous number of options to buy bitcoins smoothly hence avoiding coinbase will not set anyone back.

Recently I tried to buy bitcoins using Xapo with Netteller payments, but faced problems in transferring funds from Netteller to Xapo, so I just stopped and bought from a local person by using cash. This forum would be a main source for finding local users to buy bitcoins.
_nur

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 01:06:07 PM

Thanks.

https://lykke.com/

buy from app using credit card 0% fee

$1 from credit card = $1 worth of bitcoin - you decide the price of when to buy BTC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: