Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:08:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to buy bitcoins  (Read 26113 times)
Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 03:21:41 PM

Hey , i want to buy bitcoins with my credit card , what legit site that i can trust can help me?
Thanks.

Want to buy with CC ? Legal and legit way just register yourself to Moneypolo and verify your account then load your MP account with your debit / credit card and then transfer that to btc-e code and redeem that code to btc-e Smiley [ You also get VISA / Mastercard physical card for ATM withdrawals for your MP funds ] ; MP can be deposited with BTC too so that will work as BTC debit card which you can use to your ATM and withdraw cash upto 2000$ per day .

Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 07:53:17 PM

If you want that you can do it, its not something that is really hard to do in my eyes because there are enough sellers for the bitcoin.
i think he is just asking that either it is still good time to buy bitcoin or not , because the price is trading so high now.
Yup OP is looking for this, But I think this is not the time to buy bitcoins because the BTC have very high fluctuation in price. Day by day it is showing a huge variation in price. No one will sell bitcoin less price so better for some time once the price is stable then start to buy bitcoin. I hope this month end the price may stable at one rate let's see what happen.
yes that is right and to me i think it is still the best time to buy bitcoin,  because trading bitcoin below 1000 USD means that the price of bitcoin has still good potential to increase. therefore i will suggest you to  buy bitcoin in the current rate and do not miss the time.
Good point of view when bitcoin bitcoin price below to 1000$ then its good price and good time to buy bitcoin and you see that bitcoin price rising every day too much faster so it will be much more profitable for you if you buy bitcoin as sooner.
i also think that still it is good time to purchase bitcoin and if you have already bitcoin then you should it and not to sell or invest it anywhere else. because the price of bitcoin can boost up any time. and may then you cannot find the opportunity to but bitcoin, therefore i will suggest you that still it is good time to buy bitcoin and hold it tell the price increase.

If the price goes down? What is our situation? There is no guarantee in Bitcoin price this truth everyone knows, and the price of BTC is now near to 900$. We can not predict the tomorrow bitcoin price, so my advice doesn't buy any coins now with this price it is such a high price. If you buy more than 1 BTC and the price go 1k+$ then only it is profitable that too only 100 or 200$ profit.  
but i think if the price of bitcoin is trading below 1000 USD then it is the best time. and you can invest your money. because i can expect that the price of bitcoin can good more and more high therefore i think long term investment will be more profitable as compare to short term investment.
bitcoin are going to reach its price to 1000 USB in few days because bitcoin price increasing too much quick so you should invest your money in bitcoin in current because bitcoin will be more increasing its price too much faster.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 02:42:52 PM

If you want that you can do it, its not something that is really hard to do in my eyes because there are enough sellers for the bitcoin.
i think he is just asking that either it is still good time to buy bitcoin or not , because the price is trading so high now.
Yup OP is looking for this, But I think this is not the time to buy bitcoins because the BTC have very high fluctuation in price. Day by day it is showing a huge variation in price. No one will sell bitcoin less price so better for some time once the price is stable then start to buy bitcoin. I hope this month end the price may stable at one rate let's see what happen.
yes that is right and to me i think it is still the best time to buy bitcoin,  because trading bitcoin below 1000 USD means that the price of bitcoin has still good potential to increase. therefore i will suggest you to  buy bitcoin in the current rate and do not miss the time.
Good point of view when bitcoin bitcoin price below to 1000$ then its good price and good time to buy bitcoin and you see that bitcoin price rising every day too much faster so it will be much more profitable for you if you buy bitcoin as sooner.
i also think that still it is good time to purchase bitcoin and if you have already bitcoin then you should it and not to sell or invest it anywhere else. because the price of bitcoin can boost up any time. and may then you cannot find the opportunity to but bitcoin, therefore i will suggest you that still it is good time to buy bitcoin and hold it tell the price increase.

If the price goes down? What is our situation? There is no guarantee in Bitcoin price this truth everyone knows, and the price of BTC is now near to 900$. We can not predict the tomorrow bitcoin price, so my advice doesn't buy any coins now with this price it is such a high price. If you buy more than 1 BTC and the price go 1k+$ then only it is profitable that too only 100 or 200$ profit.  
but i think if the price of bitcoin is trading below 1000 USD then it is the best time. and you can invest your money. because i can expect that the price of bitcoin can good more and more high therefore i think long term investment will be more profitable as compare to short term investment.
bitcoin are going to reach its price to 1000 USB in few days because bitcoin price increasing too much quick so you should invest your money in bitcoin in current because bitcoin will be more increasing its price too much faster.
yes those people who will invest their money in bitcoin right now they will be happy with their decision latter. although the price of bitcoin is currently looking too much high but i think bitcoin price has still a good potential to increase, therefore i will suggest to invest your money in bitcoin and if some one have already bitcon they should hold it for next few moths for getting good profit.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 02:47:03 PM

Hey , i want to buy bitcoins with my credit card , what legit site that i can trust can help me?
Thanks.

Want to buy with CC ? Legal and legit way just register yourself to Moneypolo and verify your account then load your MP account with your debit / credit card and then transfer that to btc-e code and redeem that code to btc-e Smiley [ You also get VISA / Mastercard physical card for ATM withdrawals for your MP funds ] ; MP can be deposited with BTC too so that will work as BTC debit card which you can use to your ATM and withdraw cash upto 2000$ per day .
you've gave a good guideline. but for a newbie or un experienced person it would be difficult to understand that.. would be nice if you give more details in step by step way.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 07:07:05 PM

for most of the people, I suggest Coinbase, accepting CC after full verification which is fair at least, good system, well funded and under US jurisdiction and regulation and even though that decreases privacy but the "we are out" is less likely IMO.

I have my account on Coinbase but frankly speaking, I never made any purchase from them because I have seen some cases (even here on bitcointalk) that coinbase bans our account if we try to send bitcoins to someone who is not in their wishlist so I don't want to stake my bitcoins with such service as I don't have full idea about why they actually do this if we believe that bitcoin is free from third party control.
I don’t know exactly about coin base but most of the online wallets are having some serious regulation when it comes to sending bitcoin that has been bought from their website, they ask for your id in order to track down where the bitcoin is going and I think that is a way to control the flow of the bitcoin in order not to fall into the wrong hands.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 06:13:58 AM

for most of the people, I suggest Coinbase, accepting CC after full verification which is fair at least, good system, well funded and under US jurisdiction and regulation and even though that decreases privacy but the "we are out" is less likely IMO.

I have my account on Coinbase but frankly speaking, I never made any purchase from them because I have seen some cases (even here on bitcointalk) that coinbase bans our account if we try to send bitcoins to someone who is not in their wishlist so I don't want to stake my bitcoins with such service as I don't have full idea about why they actually do this if we believe that bitcoin is free from third party control.
I don’t know exactly about coin base but most of the online wallets are having some serious regulation when it comes to sending bitcoin that has been bought from their website, they ask for your id in order to track down where the bitcoin is going and I think that is a way to control the flow of the bitcoin in order not to fall into the wrong hands.

Probably I never had any such experience and never joined any such service so far. I trade on yobit, localbitcoins, 1broker and I use blockchain.info as web wallet for transactions and in last 3 years, no one ever asked me for identity or prohibited me from spending bitcoins.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 09:48:24 AM

yes those people who will invest their money in bitcoin right now they will be happy with their decision latter. although the price of bitcoin is currently looking too much high but i think bitcoin price has still a good potential to increase, therefore i will suggest to invest your money in bitcoin and if some one have already bitcon they should hold it for next few moths for getting good profit.

Yes, if you want tobitcoin, buy bitcoin when prices drop n Selling when prices are high, then you will benefit, is very simple. But u have to check the price before you sell or bitcoin buy coz the price of bitcoin can not be predicted, it is indeed confusing when the transaction first, I too was confused when you first use the bitcoin, but slowly I know the workings of the bitcoin for profit, basically it is very easy, you only make investments, leaving your money and when is the right time to grab your money more. very profitable ... maybe in the future the bitcoin will become stronger, so if you want to immediately get a profit,,, and if in the prediction, bitcoin will Bitcoin will become more mature, more popular, more people use the bitcoin, therefore, you have to be quick to invest and earn more money.
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 12:00:41 PM

Thanks.

Yeah i agree with you i just search on Google that site and i think it is good option. That site is safe enough and global network which supports 1.5 million ATMs, services in 128 currencies.
Although i never use that but maybe that site can become one of your options where to buy bitcoin with your credit card.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Superways

Activity: 826

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 03:59:56 PM

That is why I am suggesting all my friends nowadays to invest in bitcoin as much as possible as sooner to not to waste time. Last time I suggested to some of my friends they were willing to invest their money in bitcoin but then the price of bitcoin increased up and they lost the chance now they know that yes it will increase in value so they are in hurry to invest in bitcoin. You also have to hurry in that matter so that you do not miss the opportunity.
Simpan

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 07:50:49 AM

That is why I am suggesting all my friends nowadays to invest in bitcoin as much as possible as sooner to not to waste time. Last time I suggested to some of my friends they were willing to invest their money in bitcoin but then the price of bitcoin increased up and they lost the chance now they know that yes it will increase in value so they are in hurry to invest in bitcoin. You also have to hurry in that matter so that you do not miss the opportunity.

I tell my friends about bitcoin, but they do not care much.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 12:07:33 PM

Coinbase not accepting my country , but i got fine by a legit service in my country that sell / buy bitcoin , i already bought my bitcoins
Thanks for the help everybody
In my idea about coinbase, they're not accepting Asian country so far, maybe in a long run. There other exchanges which you can have a chance to buy bitcoin. Maybe you can try Poloniex to avail it Cheesy
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 08:15:18 PM

I tell my friends about bitcoin, but they do not care much.
yeah some people do not care about bitcoin because they do not know the value of bitcoin if they know the usage of bitcoin and if they know about the value of bitcoin then they will take interest in bitcoin but i think a lot of people adopting bitcoin too much faster and bitcoin bitcoin get more and more popularity.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 10:10:23 PM

You should buy it from the sites that supports your country as for me I buy bitcoins from localbitcoins as it has good coverage in my country and its very easy to get bitcoin even with a small amount and it will hardly take few minutes to get bitcoin in your wallet.

There's a lot if website and exchanges that supports bitcoin right now. But the good is that there sites who are also good for being a local exchange which is helping those potential buyers and sellers to do the right transactions and make it faster than ever. This is what I've been doing.
stolendata

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 09:44:45 PM

Thanks.

you've gave a good guideline. but for a newbie or un experienced person it would be difficult to understand that.. would be nice if you give more details in step by step way.

i think in start a person will feel some difficulties but later on he will understand the situation then it will become easy for him to use bitcoin as currency and i think he will also know the way how to buy or sell bitcoin.
alucard23

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 09:49:19 PM

I think this experience can be a disappointment because the rates to buy it with credit card are really high. But if you truly believe that Bitcoin will rise enough to offset such fees, it might be worth it.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 02:33:27 PM

I agree that he/she must check the site background first if its safe, secure and trusted then go. Location is a main factor on how you can buy bitcoins using credit card. Like here in our country we have our local site where we can buy and sell our bitcoins, they have also a mobile app so it is convenient. I suggest to make a research or survey before to decide what's best for him. He is on the right way by asking...
Yes the first thing to consider is where would you buy bitcoins. You must check if the site you were going to buy bitcoin is legit, safe and secure. After finding a suitable site the you can buy bitcoin you also need to consider the price and value of bitcoin. Because in trading one must know the rate of value of bitcoin so you can earn while you trade then set a wallet that is handy where you can do transaction in a fast reliable way.
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2926
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 02:52:51 PM

I agree that he/she must check the site background first if its safe, secure and trusted then go. Location is a main factor on how you can buy bitcoins using credit card. Like here in our country we have our local site where we can buy and sell our bitcoins, they have also a mobile app so it is convenient. I suggest to make a research or survey before to decide what's best for him. He is on the right way by asking...
Yes the first thing to consider is where would you buy bitcoins. You must check if the site you were going to buy bitcoin is legit, safe and secure. After finding a suitable site the you can buy bitcoin you also need to consider the price and value of bitcoin. Because in trading one must know the rate of value of bitcoin so you can earn while you trade then set a wallet that is handy where you can do transaction in a fast reliable way.

that is true because we should choose the right place before we want to buy bitcoin. the more secure the place, the more safe we can bought and we can buy bitcoin with easy, safe, and fast. there are many trusted sites or trusted seller in here or in out there that you can choose and you can directly to buy with them.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Barbut

Activity: 1694

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 03:03:27 PM

that is true because we should choose the right place before we want to buy bitcoin. the more secure the place, the more safe we can bought and we can buy bitcoin with easy, safe, and fast. there are many trusted sites or trusted seller in here or in out there that you can choose and you can directly to buy with them.

You talk like checking is some big problem, and actually now its easier to buy bitcoins then ever before. All that some person should do is to come here and read about current services. Depending from the country where buyers coming from, and from banks where they have credit cards they can find better conditions for buying bitcoins, but for that I suggest local section, I see there what people from my surrounding are using and their experience with some services.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Celsiuss

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 03:32:11 PM

I think this experience can be a disappointment because the rates to buy it with credit card are really high. But if you truly believe that Bitcoin will rise enough to offset such fees, it might be worth it.
I find it the exact opposite, buying bitcoins with a credit card has the lowest fees. On Coinbase (you need verification) you can get super low fees when using credit card or bank transfer.

who cares
redsun114

Activity: 2590
Merit: 585

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 05:33:47 PM

I don't think it worth It. and I don't think buying bitcoin at this time woth at all. when OP asked the question that time might be better than now. but now situation is very different. bitcoin price is very high and it is not going less. and at this rate buying bitcoin will only cause looses. but now profit.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: