Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:50:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Amazon Gift Cards [LEGIT] [Custom amounts]  (Read 2284 times)
AbdullahEGY (OP)

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

~~ Nothing is true .. Everything is permitted ~~

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 07:31:07 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2016, 08:46:55 AM by AbdullahEGY

Hello there everyone !

So I'm currently selling any amount of gift cards, you can request them to be sent directly to your desired email(custom amount) or just the codes sent, it's up to you.

My price is only 5% off the original amount, so if you're to buy 100$ card, you will pay me 95$ in BTC. I know it's not that much compared to other sellers but that's the lowest I can do.

You can hold onto the card for whatever time you want.
The cards are completely legit and there's no chance of them getting revoked or anything wrong at all so don't worry.
As for this method, being that the code have never been seen by anyone, not even me, this service will allow you to re sell the cards, send them for a friend as a gift with your name/custom message as well.

Why should you trust me ? or how can you make sure that I'm not scamming/laundering ?
I cannot share the method in public, I can however share it with someone super trusted to vouch for the method if requested.
Or if you're going to buy a good amount of cards, I'm willing to tell you the method as well

TOS :

- You will have to pay first, or we can use escrow but you will be handling the fees. If you're afraid of any scams, we can always do small batches, as AGC can be sent in diff. amounts and so is BTC with not much fees at all
- Cards work only for US, not sure if I might expand this service for other Amazon(s) in the future
- I only accept BTC ! preev rate
- Feel free to PM me for any inquires

deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 08:28:19 PM

I can take vouch copy for review if you think I am enough trusted.

AbdullahEGY (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 08:31:39 PM

Well, I'm not willing to give "free" codes for vouching, it doesn't even make sense I'm sorry for saying that

What I meant is if someone wanna buy codes and I can trust him enough, I will provide him with the details of how the codes are obtained so that he know that the method is completely legit

Thanks Smiley
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 08:34:33 PM

Well, I'm not willing to give "free" codes for vouching, it doesn't even make sense I'm sorry for saying that

What I meant is if someone wanna buy codes and I can trust him enough, I will provide him with the details of how the codes are obtained so that he know that the method is completely legit

Thanks Smiley

I was not asking for codes, I was talking about method so I can review.

FrozenOne

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 01:33:11 AM

Selling at 95% and you get them for much lower than that, I bet. I want to buy some but not at 95%. I'll wait for a price drop or go elsewhere which would suck since you seem very trustworthy!
Kagoky

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 01:38:59 AM

No escrow=scam.

No matter how small the increments sellers are willing to work with, if you have to go first, its a scam.

AbdullahEGY (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 10:13:11 AM

Selling at 95% and you get them for much lower than that, I bet. I want to buy some but not at 95%. I'll wait for a price drop or go elsewhere which would suck since you seem very trustworthy!

Sadly I don't get them cheap as you think :/ that's like the best I can do

No escrow=scam.

No matter how small the increments sellers are willing to work with, if you have to go first, its a scam.

For sure lol !
I'd definitely scam for a small amount. Even if I just sold my btctalk account it would make me more money than scamming with it lol

And I'm open for escrow if the buyer will handle the fees Smiley
outofmind

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 12:10:17 PM

Alright, what exactly do you mean by a small amount? Please give an exact min.

I would like to do long term business with you if this workout.

One more thing, when you say send by email, does that mean original codes send directly from Amazon,
or you just send the code via email to me ?

Cause I don't think I would like a 2nd person to know the code if I'm trying to sell it or hold it for more than an hour.

Anyway, send me your skype, we'll talk, I rarely login here.  Wink
AbdullahEGY (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 12:14:54 PM

Alright, what exactly do you mean by a small amount? Please give an exact min.

I would like to do long term business with you if this workout.

One more thing, when you say send by email, does that mean original codes send directly from Amazon,
or you just send the code via email to me ?

Cause I don't think I would like a 2nd person to know the code if I'm trying to sell it or hold it for more than an hour.

Anyway, send me your skype, we'll talk, I rarely login here.  Wink

Whatever amount you want starting from 2$ let's say
And I meant sent straight from Amazon as a gift, like I wouldn't even be able to see the code Cheesy

I messaged you my skype but I gotta go to college right now, so I will get on it when I'm back

Thanks Smiley
outofmind

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 04:22:45 PM

So I've just tested out with $10, since i still having stock to sell before i get more.
Got it without problem.
AbdullahEGY (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 08:12:33 PM

BUMP !

This service provides you with a completely legit code sent straight from Amazon, therefore the code is unique and no one has seen it, not even me
You can hold onto the codes for as long as you want, you can re-sell them if you want
You can even request me to send it as a gift to someone you want and I will include whatever message you want

Thanks Smiley
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 10:50:47 PM

Problem is, the card itself could be legit but the "method" that was used to obtain them might not be. That means Amazon could still shut it down in 1 day or in 4 weeks and do a chargeback.  No one knows that and only has your "word."  For that reason your asking price is way to high for the risk and the fact you don't seem to accept escrow and buyer must pay first.  Those are always large bright red flags.  Buying small to gain trust then getting screwed on a large purchase is a major scam that happens around here.

Not saying that is what you are doing but it does happen and that's why most people are skeptical. 

FrozenOne

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 11:13:41 PM

I'll jump on this once I see a large purchase vouch from a trustworthy member. Small vouches are worth **** in my opinion. Nevertheless, good luck with your sales! Smiley
AbdullahEGY (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 08:40:47 AM

Problem is, the card itself could be legit but the "method" that was used to obtain them might not be. That means Amazon could still shut it down in 1 day or in 4 weeks and do a chargeback.  No one knows that and only has your "word."  For that reason your asking price is way to high for the risk and the fact you don't seem to accept escrow and buyer must pay first.  Those are always large bright red flags.  Buying small to gain trust then getting screwed on a large purchase is a major scam that happens around here.

Not saying that is what you are doing but it does happen and that's why most people are skeptical. 

Well, I do accept escrow if someone is willing to handle the fees, and I can go first if the buyer is super trusted on this forum.

And as for "my word", I'm willing to tell the buyer the method it's obtained through if he's going to buy some cards (something decent not like 2$ lol) so he can make sure it's legit.

Why am I telling the method ? cuz I'm pretty sure it's almost impossible that people can re do this method anyways Cheesy

I'll jump on this once I see a large purchase vouch from a trustworthy member. Small vouches are worth **** in my opinion. Nevertheless, good luck with your sales! Smiley
No problem man, hopefully will have some deals soon Smiley
Good luck ^_^
Romeo26222

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 04:43:39 PM

PM me your skype dude..
AbdullahEGY (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 06:38:49 PM

BUMP
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 06:43:34 PM

BUMP

How do you get those codes ? Any black hat hacks involved ? I will be much interested in the method instead of buying the gift codes.Not that I support carding but just curious how did you manage to find loopholes in the process.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
Dorkslayz

Activity: 301

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 06:45:56 PM

BUMP

How do you get those codes ? Any black hat hacks involved ? I will be much interested in the method instead of buying the gift codes.Not that I support carding but just curious how did you manage to find loopholes in the process.

If you check what the guy said .... LEGIT  no black hat mentionated !
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 06:53:01 PM

This can't be legit for sure.What's keeping him off from sharing with us if its all legit ?

I cannot share the method in public, I can however share it with someone super trusted to vouch for the method if requested.
Or if you're going to buy a good amount of cards, I'm willing to tell you the method as well

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
Dorkslayz

Activity: 301

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 06:56:08 PM

This can't be legit for sure.What's keeping him off from sharing with us if its all legit ?

hmm let`s wait his answer , if is truely legit , he will post here .
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: