Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:36:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gleb Gamow and his inappropriate, hypocritical and illegal attacks  (Read 3867 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 07:01:20 AM

So with the cooperation of my friend I had him call Gleb Gamow, to give the man one last chance to resolve this civilly. I listened on the phone as they talked and realized quite quickly the man is mentally challenged, and uses this forum as a form of entertainment. He doesn’t even believe in what he writes, and he tries to pass things as satire when they are not. And after seeing Gleb Gamow Lie today on his posting I felt the need to make this thread.

http://ypdcrime.com/penal.law/article250.htm#p250.05

S 250.05 Eavesdropping.

A person is guilty of eavesdropping when he unlawfully engages in
wiretapping, mechanical overhearing of a conversation, or intercepting
or accessing of an electronic communication.

Eavesdropping is a class E felony.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 07:24:49 AM

Gleb Gamow, you are the number one serial liar here. How many times have you done this failed tactic against people? Completely lying about who they are , what they post, and who is responsible for posting content.  That whole post is literally just a commentary by yourself. There is actually very few facts in that whole opinion you posted. I see you thinking that you know what a person has said, and when they said it. You do not even know for certain Leroy Fodor actually said any of that. I know you make up what you want in your threads because a lot of what you claim Leroy says, he is actually not the one saying it. I do know, I asked him, and he proved it to me. You do know when you Google a username, it doesn't mean a certain person actually owns every account associated with that username or that he is the only person with access to that account. Just because you think or hope it was him that said something you found on a google search doesn't actually mean he said or posted it.

https://zeusminer.com/forums/users/knlgfx/replies/
https://zeusminer.com/forums/topic/zeus-stole-my-mhs/#post-18782

https://archive.is/yJXdK
https://archive.is/Q4Eyf

How awesome I live in the philippines I already went to china to see the manufactures of my dragon miners who eneded up giving me 3 free draghon miners and 2 S4 Antminers due to thier incompetence, unethical business practices and ignorance. Boy were they surprised to see me. IU warned them but they did not feel they needed to listen. The manager who sold me the broken equipment did not like very well when I grabbed his neck and slammed his face on his desk. That was a great day for me Smiley By the time the police got thier me and my miners were on a flight back to home Smiley The great thing is like I said befoere they have no idea who you are becasue they have scammed thousands of people. When dealing with these kinds of scammers and committing assault in person you have the upper hand, just get in get what you need and get out, violence is the answer HAHAHA

.100% confirmed that it was Leroy Fodor who penned the above.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 07:32:33 AM

Gleb Gamow, you are the number one serial liar here. How many times have you done this failed tactic against people? Completely lying about who they are , what they post, and who is responsible for posting content.  That whole post is literally just a commentary by yourself. There is actually very few facts in that whole opinion you posted. I see you thinking that you know what a person has said, and when they said it. You do not even know for certain Leroy Fodor actually said any of that. I know you make up what you want in your threads because a lot of what you claim Leroy says, he is actually not the one saying it. I do know, I asked him, and he proved it to me. You do know when you Google a username, it doesn't mean a certain person actually owns every account associated with that username or that he is the only person with access to that account. Just because you think or hope it was him that said something you found on a google search doesn't actually mean he said or posted it.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/700

It does not say if you want to be a serious investor, it says if you are serious about investing, please lets not twist words, I deal with it enough from Suchmoon and Bruno. He was saying , as I am taking it, if you are serious and would like to invest but have questions about the service to ask.

2013-May-26: http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r28321242-I-Need-network-help

I have been trying to work with them but the problem is the structure of the business itself they are running an ISP like an internet cafe making people share lines. We get 860 KBPS across the street in our home but our cafe only is getting 16 to 30 today it is 6 to 16kbps. the funny thing is my cafe is right next to the pole and the house has a line spliced into the middle of the main line and ran across the street 20 to 25 meters(about 65feet) away.

16-01-14  01:10 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?50436-Match-making

Ok Well first I live in the philippines, I used to own an internet cafe and the problem was not a problem at all, because there were always people playing HoN/[CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN]/LoL 24 hours a day and we could make teams that way, but I sold the cafe and now play by myself, Finding dependable friends to play with is not as easy as you may think. If I were in America I would easily find them many different portals to start a clan all in the same house to play HoN. No problem there, I have a lot of friends in my list on HoN however usually only 3 to 4 online at a time. I however spend a good portion of my day online usually playing either [CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN], HoN or LoL, sometimes I delve into starcraft 2 defense tower matches, and other games, I only have 250 games on my computer. hehe.

01-03-14  02:06 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51276-Looking-for-Active-Players&p=338370&viewfull=1#post338370

And again i am not a hybrid, I am not Filipino or Pinoy none of the above, I live here thats all, I was not born here, Neither my mom nor dad was Filipino, they were Italian actually, I do not like it here to be honest, but this is where I am at the present moment, and I have seen many MANY Filipino players, and I can tell you, they are better than what you have experienced. I would say your experiences come from the rich kids at home comfy in their chair. The real players play in cafes, and dont have tons of money, and my cafe was one of the only cafes in our area that even offered HoN in their gaming network, most only offer Dot@1 so I can imagine what players you are actually getting from the Philippines.

15-03-14  01:28 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51560-Something-really-wrong-w-the-forums&p=339193&viewfull=1#post339193

I was thinking the same thing LOL

I do not know why people report IGNs maybe they got mad about something else and the IGN was the only thinng they could legally report about.

This is a SEA site there for most people here do have broken english.

Most people including OPs do not read all of the thread and replys before posting.

I can say I own a cafe, therefore instead of wasting time in the forums most peope just want to play, they pay for their time on the internet by the minute, so a lot of people in Phils, who use cafes, dont have time for the forums.

I actually did read the TOS

22-03-14  04:16 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51666-Legacy-Accounts-Still-Work

Hello this is more an informative post. I own a cafe and I I am asked constantly what a Legacy account is and what it does. I knew some of the answers because I activated it once about 2 months ago. But then I saw a post that said Legacy accounts were no more. In garena Hon you do have legacy accounts. I do not know about EA. I can show now the steps of how to redeem your legacy account.

07-04-2013 01:09 PM: http://forum.lol.garena.ph/showthread.php?51165-Connectivity-Issue-7-03-2013&p=856455&viewfull=1#post856455

My cafe will give you guys some time to fix, but with the already bad reputation of LOL and problems of this scale I dont see how it is even worth it to install the game on my other computers. We are very VERY serious Dota and HoN players with tournaments, team matches, clan battles and many other things we offer our customers. but problems like this will only ruin my day with the complaints from my customers. If I can't fix the problem myself and it is out of my hands, it really bothers me. I am a customer satisfaction business, and when others problems effect my customer satisfaction it creates problems with me.. We are competitors and we hate to lose, especially when its a technical malfunction we can not control.

Please fix this error so i can better judge the plyworthiness of this game in my cafe.

11-04-14  03:14 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51958-Why-the-censor-of-the-word-Dot&p=341489&viewfull=1#post341489

The lack of player base must equal the difference in lifestyle expendatures. Lets take Philippines as an example. In philippines we spend 1000 pesos and get roughly 1100 gold coins. 1000 pesos is a lot of money for a person to spend on a game considering they make roughly 250 pesos a day to work. 1000 pesos is only 22 us dollars. As an avid gamer my wife and I both played games while living in america spending 40 dollars each 1 time to 2 times a week on 3 different game4s, Plus Netflix, and all our other entertainment, satellite TV cable TV 10MBPS internet connection, cell phones, so on and so forth. Mostly because to us 40 bucks each was nothing to spend on a game we enjoy playing together. On Average a Filipino may, and I stress MAY spend this 1000 pesos once maybe 2 times a year unless something happy happens and he has another time he may have the extra money. But most likely they will spend absolutely nothing on the game at all. I can tell you owning a cafe for a year, not 1 single customer has ever bought or used garena shells. Not 1. They concentrate more on putting their money into the computers and dont care about the extra costs for the games themselves. And I have people that come from about 12 different cities and play in my cafe.

Knowing all of this I estimate altho you have a massive amount of people playing on these servers how many of them are actually spending money?

15-05-14  05:18 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?52312-Queue-times&p=344076&viewfull=1#post344076

So why are you wasting your time and reply at all HAHAHA

To all the others thank you, I was not whining as flamboyant flamberge noted, I was wondering what my next step would be, Something flamberge does not understand is in cafes sometimes you dont have 20 to 40 minutes to wait around, I dont have that rpoblem but many others who use cafes do, they have to pay for theirtime by the minute, this thread is a good way for anyone to set their MMR at a respectable time conserving area, a place where they know they can sit and play unranked games with a time wait in their frame of time. I see so many games where people get DC not because of bad connection but because they waited 18 minutes to connect to a game thehn their alloted time on the arcade ran out so they have no choice but to leave the cafe. if you are in a ga,e with me in my cafe Ill throw a few pesos in your machine so you can finish your game. but not all owneres are like me.

I needed to know a good area to stop raising my MMR and play unranked games with little wait times. That was why i started this thread. Yes flamberge you are right the game itself is free, but to many Filipinos being able to play the free game is not so free.

July 14, 2014: https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/4000281083

Below is a picture of a referral train I tried to set up in my cafe, everyone in my cafe as well as 3rd tier referrals were denied. without a way for me to appealthe denial and give proof of our actions I lost the referrals and now the ones who tried to connect into the system will be banned because we tried to connect under the same IP once already.

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/attachments/4004475392

November 23, 2014, 02:34:54 AM:

Ahh and now the attack on the country where I am, well let me share something with you. Cyberpinoy was the name of our internet cafe, (one of the businesses we sold) I in fact am not Filipino. I am american and a YANKEE of all horrible things HAHAHA.  Always remember its not very nice to judge people by the stupidity that is spread about their lifestyles or the uneducated stereotype rumors about where they are from.If I were to believe things like this I would assume since you are from Georgia, you are an inbred moron who most likely ate your sister mistaking her for a pig. You are most likely missing over half your teeth, bath in the river once a month,  and still staring at your Miners wondering how the mouse and keyboard connect to this computer HAHAHA. I would be careful how you stereotype people being from Georgia HAHAHA you guys have a few of your own.

And FYI the Philippines is not the country that killed their female young that was China and it was a very long time ago. Please update your library of books, or just get online and google stuff before you make such ridiculous posts.

November 29, 2014, 08:57:45 PM:

It is astounding to me how utterly stupid the Filipino people are. As an american living here i have noticed a lot about Filoipino native people. this is a country of opportunists. It has a population of people where 90% of the people are scammers, con artists, thieves, beggers, lazy with their hand out, want to get money for nothing people. Even the Huge business corporations are no different. Their business structure is lacking in so many aspects of true honest business. Their lifestyle lacks ethics of any kind, and the rule among thieves does not apply to these people. They are a monkey see monkey try and do kind of people. A follow the leader mentality. SO why more of these people who want to sit on their ass and do nothing for money have not jumped on board with Bitcoins is beyond me. They will sit in front of a computer for hours on end trying every work at home pyramid scheme you can find, I know becasue I own a internet cafe and watch them regularly wasting their time and money. Their ISP IPs are banned all over the internet for spamming, thier business structure lacks common business logic and business ethics. They are a culture full off opportunists who refuse to take advantage of an opportunity that can make them literally rich over here.

22-December-2014, 10:03 AM: http://www.world-bitcoin-forum.com/showthread.php/64492-Bitcoinbegger?p=563618&viewfull=1#post563618

All you have done is increased awareness to his site, My family and I went thru a fire that destroyed our first mining farm with solar panels, as well as a 15 unit Internet cafe a Disco bar and a small grocery store, and above all our home and everything we owned. I am now stuck in the Philippines where everyone takes advantage of me, even overcharge me to buy the most basic needs like meat and other food. I can not get a job of any kind. We also asked the Bitcoin community for help even put our land up for sale for Bitcoins or to be used as collateral for a Bitcoin loan, We got nothing, not 1 satoshi from the wonderful wallet fulls of bitoins and its community. We could not even get a loan for some bitcoin to get another mining farm started. Everything I have in bitcoins I earned the hard way, working my ass off every day. At least this guy has a job, be it may be a job he is displeased with but he has one, I had to start a bitcoin business with absolutely no money in my pocket, spending sometimes 20 hours straight doing faucets every 15, 30 and 60 minutes religiously. This guy wasted his wealth on a bunch of pump and dump schemes, lost it gambling and doesn't like his job and wants everyone to bail him out. I am happy he chose the ethical route and asked for donations instead of scaming others, but sometimes you just have to buckle down, at least he has an income to try and build a bitcoin business, Try doing it with absolutely NO income of any kind.

The following is a timeline of what Leroy Fodor had to say about owning, selling, losing, etc., his Internet cafe there in the Philippines.

December 8 (local date), 2012: Leroy Fodor's cafe burnt to the ground.

May 26, 2013: Cafe operational.

July 4, 2013: My cafe...

January 16, 2014: I sold the cafe.

March 1, 2014: ...my cafe was one of the only cafes in our area...

March 15, 2014: I own a cafe.

March 22, 2014: I own a cafe.

April 7, 2014: My cafe will give you guys...

April 11, 2014: And I have people that come from about 12 different cities and play in my cafe.

May 15, 2014: ...in my cafe...

July 14, 2014: ...in my cafe...

October 23, 2014: Looking for a loan... I ended up selling the land...

November 23, 2014: Cyberpinoy was the name of our internet cafe, (one of the businesses we sold).

November 29, 2014: I own a internet cafe

December 22, 2014: ...a fire that destroyed our first mining farm with solar panels, as well as a 15 unit Internet cafe...

All the above is by Leroy Fodor depicting his INTERNET CAFE sans any twisted commentary by myself, Bruno.

.100% confirmed that it was Leroy Fodor who penned all the above.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 01:44:37 PM

Are you saying there is another "cyberpinoy" who had a sari sari that burned down? Which one of those two started using Bitcoin in 2009? Since you're such a good friend to Leroy can you ask him to show one of his addresses used prior to May 2014?

Don't put words in my mouth. I know you are good at doing that. I don't really care when it was he got into Bitcoin and you shouldn't either. When he did or did not get into Bitcoin doesn't matter in comparison to his accomplishments or ability to achieve them. I already know when he got into Bitcoin anyways and what he wrote is correct to the best of my knowledge. I don't need your blockchain proof. But, since the blockchain is so good at proving everything, can you jump in there real quick and get the proof where it shows Leroy is the one who made those posts please. You do have this delusion the blockchain is proof of everything right, this should not be a problem for you.

I'm not putting anything in your mouth, tempting as it may be. So what exactly are you trying to say? If those posts about the cafe burning down etc were not made by cyberpinoy - what's your version? Who did it?

Can we stop talking about Leroy, this topic is about Gleb Gamow, not Leroy. All of your posts are off topic. The discussion is about Gleb Gamow's reputation and the fact users like you are supporting an actual criminal with a very interesting criminal record.

Yet you failed to answer the question about the criminal investigation. Case number, police report number, anything?

And yes, Leroy is very much on topic mainly because you keep saying how Gleb lied about Leroy. So which posts of the above quoted ones were not made by Leroy? And how come "when he did or did not get into Bitcoin doesn't matter" if Leroy lied about that repeatedly trying to embellish "his accomplishments or ability to achieve them"? Such as the ability to not squander away his customers' funds.

All we heard from you so far is hearsay (unless you're Leroy, in which case it would be lies). You haven't provided anything that could be considered verifiable proof. You know, something that could be verified by someone who isn't Leroy's mysterious "friend". If you have such proof but don't trust any of us here in this thread please contact a trusted member of this forum and share the information. I'm sure we can work out an acceptable way to check if what you're saying is true.

Here is a starting list of your claims to verify:

1) Gleb has arrest records in Sandwich, IL
2) Other proven Gleb's criminal activities
3) XQN value was high enough to cover the shortfall in StakeMiners assets
4) Leroy never lied about StakeMiners assets, i.e. had ~120 BTC until January when he admitted that he didn't
5) Cafe-related posts quoted by Gleb were not made by Leroy
6) Leroy started using Bitcoin in 2009 and never lied about it

I'm sure there is more, feel free to add.
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:10:57 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2016, 02:31:27 PM by pixelpowered

Are you saying there is another "cyberpinoy" who had a sari sari that burned down? Which one of those two started using Bitcoin in 2009? Since you're such a good friend to Leroy can you ask him to show one of his addresses used prior to May 2014?

Don't put words in my mouth. I know you are good at doing that. I don't really care when it was he got into Bitcoin and you shouldn't either. When he did or did not get into Bitcoin doesn't matter in comparison to his accomplishments or ability to achieve them. I already know when he got into Bitcoin anyways and what he wrote is correct to the best of my knowledge. I don't need your blockchain proof. But, since the blockchain is so good at proving everything, can you jump in there real quick and get the proof where it shows Leroy is the one who made those posts please. You do have this delusion the blockchain is proof of everything right, this should not be a problem for you.

I don't believe you,  Mr. Random Internet User.  There are no charges that are going to be pressed here.  Not a one.

I don't care if you believe me or not, Mr. Random Internet User. You can believe what you want. Thank you for letting us know what kind of person you are too. One of those "It's not illegal if I don't get caught or no one presses charges."

I do think your a different person, if it makes you feel better. Not that it matters.
**Be sure to ask Leroy and Tai about how they don't have personal sign anything to establish the basic business practices to protect either themselves or anyone.**

I already did and saw the registration of the business. Because of the threads on here I even confirmed it's authenticity. I literally feel stupid after even thinking these threads were honest accounts of direct conflict. When I found out none of these people even know Leroy, I was just discouraged of places like this forum. If he has not released it to you, I don't know why. Maybe you should call him and ask him yourself. He doesn't hide his contact information. It's really easy to contact him, especially if you simply ask him. He will give you all his land lines, his cell phones, and any other way you need to contact him personally. See if you can name 5 crypto businesses you can contact the owners that easily.

Can we stop talking about Leroy, this topic is about Gleb Gamow, not Leroy. All of your posts are off topic. The discussion is about Gleb Gamow's reputation and the fact users like you are supporting an actual criminal with a very interesting criminal record. Defending a man who has admittedly stolen from a person in the Bitcoin community. A member who has repeat instances of theft and other untrustworthy actions in his history. An individual who lies to authorities and regular people and hides when confronted with his criminal actions. The question is what are his secondary motives, why does he feel he is qualified to call anyone a scammer, liar or anything else when he has such a tarnished record.

I am all for catching scammers, or stopping people from being scammed. But, I think some of his attacks are not correctly judged, and the amount of time he puts into a lost cause tells me there is something else motivating his actions, so what are they?

We feel the same each time you post as well. Testing your reading comprehension is also fun, somewhat.
I didn't comment on Leroy and Tai's business registration. I know it exists. I specifically said that they don't sign any documentation for staff, investors, and so forth.
Everyone I've talked to so far inside or exiting SM has said the same thing. No documentation establishing any business relationship. You have any formal agreement other than that shitty TOS on the site we've been pestering Leroy over the years? It still has errors in it...even after Suchmoon, Gleb, and myself continually showed Leroy all the errors on different forums

No, we're going to talk about what we want and when we want. I don't think this has soaked into your brain yet. Telling others on the internet and especially here what to talk about is probably the worst thing you can try to command. Especially when your using a  new account trying to attempt a rally against other accounts that are not only more known than yours but also link for others about what their talking about.
To me when someone talks about Gleb, its usually in regards who he chooses to engage in. Chantha and Leroy will be talked about in the same topic/thread as their the most recent engagements that choose to continually to engage him. As Gleb and Suchmoon points out to you, it is about the people he's engaging.

Okay, fine to humor your engagement. I'll engage you with that comment about Gleb, "admittedly stolen from a person in the Bitcoin community".
I think you mean this thread that Leroy (see how he's relevant to the conversation?) posted in attempts to discredit Gleb- https://bitcointa.lk/threads/phinnaeus-gage-aka-bruno-kucinskas-where-are-you.334569/page-5
I specifically linked it to page 5 because its the resolution of it all, something conveniently never mentioned. The end result was the user was not only refunded, but Gleb made whole for the time difference, and the user kept the device. Got anything else?

Oh Gleb's criminal record. You ever think some of us already have seen it? Leroy, Chantha, and I'm guessing you want to rally and call the local police department for it. File for the records and try to start a suit on him. Hope you have enough monies for the suit and the counter-suit Gleb can enact against you all when you lose the case.  
Also the next time someone tries to claim Gleb a sex offender. That's a public record and someone could easily find it and not finding such a record would indicate that it doesn't exist.

Want to try some moar strawman and tu quoque techniques? Its not hard to spot logical fallacies especially if your not linking anything behind any of your words.
Looking forward to playing with you moar.  Kiss

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 09:53:23 PM

Gleb Gamow, you are the number one serial liar here. How many times have you done this failed tactic against people? Completely lying about who they are , what they post, and who is responsible for posting content.  That whole post is literally just a commentary by yourself. There is actually very few facts in that whole opinion you posted. I see you thinking that you know what a person has said, and when they said it. You do not even know for certain Leroy Fodor actually said any of that. I know you make up what you want in your threads because a lot of what you claim Leroy says, he is actually not the one saying it. I do know, I asked him, and he proved it to me. You do know when you Google a username, it doesn't mean a certain person actually owns every account associated with that username or that he is the only person with access to that account. Just because you think or hope it was him that said something you found on a google search doesn't actually mean he said or posted it.

https://www.bitcoinforum.com/profile/?area=showposts;sa=messages;u=4909

Hello, I have began reading into Bitcoin mining for over a month now. I have tried to research many things to find the best way to build a good computer to accomplish successful mining. Ordering the good mining equipment would be very problematic because I live in the Philippines right now. Getting all that nice equipment would be very hard here. So i must settle to try this with the use of computers and their hardware available to me.

Allow me to go over my situation, I have an empty building I would like to dedicate to mining. I can have computers built to my specs. I would like to join a successful pool that I can contribute my hardware as an asset rather than just an addition.

Questions I have,

How many computers will I need to successfully make a nice profit? Electricity is not a problem as far as costs go. Very inexpensive here.

Can I use the force of 4 or more computers as one merged unit or must I register them all as separate workers.
If I can use them as a merged effort on my end which way is actually more profitable, to use them separate or merge them together as one force?
How should I build these computers.

Things I had in mind, I would like to use
ASUS F1 A55-M LX3 R2.0 mother board
AMD A8  radeon processor with
2 AMD Radeon graphics cards, and hopefully
2 32gig DDR3 1066MHz ram sets.

This will actually give my computers 3 accessible video cards, the 1 to 2 gig onboard radeon video as well as the 2 additional radeon video cards.

I would really love to get invested in this, and if I can do it using computers I will possibly have the option to buy 5 or 10 brand new ones very inexpensively.

Things I do not understand, if I would have 4 computers built to the specs above, Can I make them all work together as one unit to produce better profits in a pool.
If you can merge them is there extensive knowledge to networks needed and coding in order to accomplish this task?

I have been looking for over a month and it seems the people who can answer these questions are somewhat mean in a way and never directly answer the questions, they use an answer like "if you have to ask that don't get involved" and answers like that do not help me to research this investment, or anyone elses for that matter. I have never mined before and I am very interested in getting started, any information you can pass along to help me figure out the best path to take would be very beneficial.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/ponzi-pos-coin-staking-stakeminers-com/3925/27

Not everyone has 10Cent electricity mine is 28 cents a KWH, other places are higher some are lower but 10 cents is not the norm, its cheap actually.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 09:56:01 PM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/585

Bitcoin: we first noticed and got into Bitcoin while in Myrtle Beach long before we ever sold our cleaning business there, we were part of the BNI business chapter of Myrtle Beach where one of the other business men brought our attention to it and we started right then investigating it as we were not satisfied with the current financial system.

I did enter into Bitcoin in late 2009 I was introduced to Bitcoin by another business owner in the local Myrtle Beach BNI weekly meetings. I did not purchase them from an exchange I traded them thru him. While in Myrtle Beach I researched into them a bit so I could better understand what it was, what purpose it served and if it was beneficial to dig in deep and get going. I began to get the feeling the government and banks would not allow such a financial system to get to far and continued to just buy and sell them off the market and off exchanges thru the man who introduced me to them gaining small amounts of profit on each buy and sell. Since I did not trust that the government and banks would not allow it to proceed I invested very little with the mindset to only risk what I can afford to lose. I researched enough and liked the mining aspect better than the risk of trading so i then mined some and sold those to him instead of buying low and selling when they increased in value.

Gleb YOU prove nothing, You lie, you compare things unrelated to me, You assume I am associated with things that do not involve me, you copy sections of things that are not even mine, you keep bouncing about when I started in bitcoins and when I started in mining, you are an attention starving troll. the bottom line about your thread as you continue to dig and dig twist and twist and embellish, but at the end of the day the truth about your stupid thread

The following image gleaned from Leroy Fodor's StakeMiners site: https://stakeminers.com/

The following can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1455741.msg14715199#msg14715199

Nick Spanos, Marshall Long and Leroy Fodor have ALL claimed on myriad occasions (even to this day) that they got started in trading bitcoins in 2009.

This forum - BitcoinTalk - was the ONLY source of information pertaining to Bitcoin at the time.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=17

User The Doctor was the last known person to register on this forum in 2009 as its 17th user/account.

On this forum I've posted several times definitive proof that Nick Spanos and Marshall Long didn't get into Bitcoin until 2013, and Leroy Fodor in May 2014.

The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 6791

Cashback 15%

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:53:21 AM

<snip>
I don't believe you,  Mr. Random Internet User.  There are no charges that are going to be pressed here.  Not a one.

I don't care if you believe me or not, Mr. Random Internet User. You can believe what you want. Thank you for letting us know what kind of person you are too. One of those "It's not illegal if I don't get caught or no one presses charges."

Oh you have no idea what a shitty person I am.  If you can go back and see some of my postings on this very forum you'll see a scumbag personified.  Sometimes.  But as far as trolling goes, no.  In the US we have freedom of speech, and if you say there are laws against trolling, I say they've not been challenged in court yet.  So fuck those laws.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 03:04:12 AM

<snip>
I don't believe you,  Mr. Random Internet User.  There are no charges that are going to be pressed here.  Not a one.

Oh you have no idea what a shitty person I am.  If you can go back and see some of my postings on this very forum you'll see a scumbag personified.  Sometimes.  But as far as trolling goes, no.  In the US we have freedom of speech, and if you say there are laws against trolling, I say they've not been challenged in court yet.  So fuck those laws.

Don't listen to him, Leroy Fodor et al. PLEASE pursue your case against me so that WE would be the test Class 4 Felony case in the US so others would be less prone to attack motherfuckin' serial liars who have a daughter who's a crack whore. HAHAHA
crptoarch (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 03:25:55 AM

Yet you failed to answer the question about the criminal investigation. Case number, police report number, anything?

And yes, Leroy is very much on topic mainly because you keep saying how Gleb lied about Leroy. So which posts of the above quoted ones were not made by Leroy? And how come "when he did or did not get into Bitcoin doesn't matter" if Leroy lied about that repeatedly trying to embellish "his accomplishments or ability to achieve them"? Such as the ability to not squander away his customers' funds.

All we heard from you so far is hearsay (unless you're Leroy, in which case it would be lies). You haven't provided anything that could be considered verifiable proof. You know, something that could be verified by someone who isn't Leroy's mysterious "friend". If you have such proof but don't trust any of us here in this thread please contact a trusted member of this forum and share the information. I'm sure we can work out an acceptable way to check if what you're saying is true.

Hearsay, interesting you would word it that way, since what you post is conjured up in your mind. You are adding fake numbers where you see fit to negatively impact the outcome of your calculations. You are also providing situations you want others to believe are fact when in reality, you actually do not know for sure if you are right or not. For Example, you have no idea how much he sells the coins for. This is not an estimate anyone can really make with the volatility of the markets.

You do see preying on people who are new to the scene with your fake predictions, made up numbers and false information makes you a scammer right. Because people with an actual brain who have been in crypto for a year or more know your statements are full of lies. So when they see you going on and on, they see it's your numbers that don't add up, Not Leroy's.

Plus you do not talk to him, you actually refuse to call him, so how can you possibly know what you are talking about.

I am still waiting on you to find that information in the blockchain that proves Leroy made those statements. Since you feel the blockchain is the only real way to prove anything.

I do think your a different person, if it makes you feel better. Not that it matters.
**Be sure to ask Leroy and Tai about how they don't have personal sign anything to establish the basic business practices to protect either themselves or anyone.**

If you didn't mess up your spelling, then your posts could be better understood. The word you were looking for is personnel. What you wrote was they were missing a personal sign, which is not the same. With the broken English I had to try and fill in the blanks for you. For a person who is not interested in the business, you worry an awful lot about things that are neither any of your business nor your concern.

Oh you have no idea what a shitty person I am.  If you can go back and see some of my postings on this very forum you'll see a scumbag personified.  Sometimes.  But as far as trolling goes, no.  In the US we have freedom of speech, and if you say there are laws against trolling, I say they've not been challenged in court yet.  So fuck those laws.

Defamation and libel are not protected by the First Amendment of the US. You should better understand the laws you try and mock before you go around acting like you know what you are talking about. Gleb Gamow is violating a state law not just a federal law which prohibits him from continually harassing others. His over-excessive use of foul language also negates his right to free speech. He is also trying to pass opinion as fact. This is illegal and not protected by First Amendment Rights.

Also, violations against civil rights are civil cases. What Gleb is doing is a criminal offense, so a person does not have to prosecute this, the State's Attorney's Office in his state could very well find the case and prosecute him.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 04:56:48 AM

Before I reply to Leroy's diatribe above, first let me post the PM that crptoarch sent me:

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Don't PM me with your lies. You are a true criminal Gleb, I am letting you show that now. Nothing you post about Leroy is truthful and you know it. Remember you did admit to Leroy you do not believe the things you write. You are just a forum entertainer and nothing more.

These fuckers are 100% delusional fucks! First off, I DID NOT SAY OVER THE PHONE THAT I DON'T BELIEVE THE THINGS I WRITE. That don't even begin to make sense.

This fucker honestly believes that there's nothing I've posted and confirmed by others (read: 99.9999999999% of the planet's population) the lies that Leroy Fodor has been 100% caught in stating.

These motherfuckin' cocksuckers want you to believe that Leroy Fodor was buying and selling bitcoins in 2009 from some fellow toilet bowl cleaner in Carolina when this forum had at most 20 users, three others of which were Satoshi Nakamoto, Nick Spanos and Marshall Long, with theymos not joining till February 2010.

Is there any fuckin' way Leroy Fodor can destroy his brand any further?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:54:20 AM

Hearsay, interesting you would word it that way, since what you post is conjured up in your mind. You are adding fake numbers where you see fit to negatively impact the outcome of your calculations. You are also providing situations you want others to believe are fact when in reality, you actually do not know for sure if you are right or not. For Example, you have no idea how much he sells the coins for. This is not an estimate anyone can really make with the volatility of the markets.

You do see preying on people who are new to the scene with your fake predictions, made up numbers and false information makes you a scammer right. Because people with an actual brain who have been in crypto for a year or more know your statements are full of lies. So when they see you going on and on, they see it's your numbers that don't add up, Not Leroy's.

Plus you do not talk to him, you actually refuse to call him, so how can you possibly know what you are talking about.

I am still waiting on you to find that information in the blockchain that proves Leroy made those statements. Since you feel the blockchain is the only real way to prove anything.

If you didn't mess up your spelling, then your posts could be better understood. The word you were looking for is personnel. What you wrote was they were missing a personal sign, which is not the same. With the broken English I had to try and fill in the blanks for you. For a person who is not interested in the business, you worry an awful lot about things that are neither any of your business nor your concern.

Oh you have no idea what a shitty person I am.  If you can go back and see some of my postings on this very forum you'll see a scumbag personified.  Sometimes.  But as far as trolling goes, no.  In the US we have freedom of speech, and if you say there are laws against trolling, I say they've not been challenged in court yet.  So fuck those laws.

Defamation and libel are not protected by the First Amendment of the US. You should better understand the laws you try and mock before you go around acting like you know what you are talking about. Gleb Gamow is violating a state law not just a federal law which prohibits him from continually harassing others. His over-excessive use of foul language also negates his right to free speech. He is also trying to pass opinion as fact. This is illegal and not protected by First Amendment Rights.

Also, violations against civil rights are civil cases. What Gleb is doing is a criminal offense, so a person does not have to prosecute this, the State's Attorney's Office in his state could very well find the case and prosecute him.

Delusional!
Delusional!
Delusional!

My posts 100% depict Leroy Fodor as a motherfuckin' serial liar. The OP of this thread breaks more laws than I supposedly broke.

With the exception of Leroy's cronies, nary a wiser bitcoiner than I has come to Leroy Fodor's defense and asked me to cool my stance because I'm way off base. Reason? Because I'm 100% right.

Gleb Gamow, you are the number one serial liar here. How many times have you done this failed tactic against people? Completely lying about who they are , what they post, and who is responsible for posting content.  That whole post is literally just a commentary by yourself. There is actually very few facts in that whole opinion you posted. I see you thinking that you know what a person has said, and when they said it. You do not even know for certain Leroy Fodor actually said any of that. I know you make up what you want in your threads because a lot of what you claim Leroy says, he is actually not the one saying it. I do know, I asked him, and he proved it to me. You do know when you Google a username, it doesn't mean a certain person actually owns every account associated with that username or that he is the only person with access to that account. Just because you think or hope it was him that said something you found on a google search doesn't actually mean he said or posted it.

Aug 3, 2015 11:44 PM: https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/585

We started with 6950 rigs in 2011 added the pisonet cafe as a way to supplement the mining rigs, as they were set up to CPUMine all day while they were on we figured why not a little extra is a little extra right. We started THAT cafe in 2011 we grew the cafe in early 2012, In late 2012 the the fire destroyed everything, we then collected the funds to rebuild the cafe (since the cafe was the most profitable of the 3 businesses) the cafe was rebuilt in late feb or early march of 2013, and began buying other miners, started with usb miners moved to rockminers then to dragon and blizzard miners. We then put the cafe up for sale in late 2013 and finally sold it in mid to late 2014 and moved to Davao in late 2014.

Bitcoin: we first noticed and got into Bitcoin while in Myrtle Beach long before we ever sold our cleaning business there, we were part of the BNI business chapter of Myrtle Beach where one of the other business men brought our attention to it and we started right then investigating it as we were not satisfied with the current financial system.

December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM: http://moneyinpjs.com/forums/index.php/topic,257.msg706.html#msg706

I got started in Bitcoin a while ago, I was a day trader in the Forex Commodoties exchange. I closed my accounts in forex and sold my whole portfolio. And I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012. My wife and I this time last year had just suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm. It was complete with Solar power, and just began switching out over power super PC we built and used as rigs for larger new ASIC equipment. We then suffered a terrible fire cause by arson that destroyed 3 businesses and our home. (we live in the Philippines so your business is part of your house in most occasions.) With no help from anyone, Not even the bitcoin community we were forced to start our new Bitcoin mining business with absolutely no money at all. Since I have done very well with the business so far, I built an informational website that helps to know how we did what we did. I saw I have a 3 month ROI on my miners which surprises most bitcoin miners and they kept asking how I was doing it, and I have helped many people get and earn bitcoin for free, all the way up to owning their own bitcoin mining farms with no money out of their pocket.

15 December 2014 - 08:06 AM: https://allcryptotalk.com/index.php/topic/403-why-did-you-get-into-bitcoin/?p=2547

I was a Forex Commodities Trader and as such many traders began talking about Bitcoins. SO researched into Bitcoins and thought it looked like a very promising investment. So i sold my complete commodities portfolio and got out of Forex. I started very simple and gave myself a goal. I did not use my Forex money to begin this Bitcoin venture. I set out to prove you can get into Bitcoin and make a business with absolutely NO out of pocket expenses. And so far I have been able to start small with just doing faucets, then used that income to invest in some cloud mining, with the income from the cloud mining I then upgraded and bought my own mining hardware. And now  have a nice small Bitcoin business going. Our next phase is looking for Solar power for our small farm and add more machines. It was kind of a slow process, maybe, we started in June with this venture and already have a website that helps introduce people to Bitcoins, a facebook group that established and bvuilds our referral division, we now own our own hardware consisting of 1THS Dragon Miners, Rockminer Rock boxes, Zeus Miners and we have a handful of cloud mining accounts. It is not a business yet that we can be completely dependent upon but it is very close. Once we eliminate the electricity from our overhead expenses we will be well on our way.

FODOR'S TIMELINE:

15 December 2014 - 08:06 AM: I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012 complete with solar panels, but lost it to a fire. THEN, we had another fire that destroyed our three other businesses and home. With no help from the rich bitcoiners, we rebuilt, and look at me now.

December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM: I got started in June, 2014, directly after selling off my Forex commodity portfolio of which funds I didn't touch, then ~6 weeks later I was begging for a loan on BitcoinTalk so that me and family could get back to "Merica".

Aug 3, 2015 11:44 PM: We started with 6950 rigs in 2011. In 2009 a business man introduced me to Bitcoin so I investigated it.

Obviously, Leroy Fodor is a cancer to the cryptocurrency community, and ALL those who remain attached to him are retards just like his wife for sticking with his ass after all them years seeing him lie his motherfuckin' ass off every time he opens his mouth or logs onto the Internet.

Let's further put that last Leroy Fodor quote above into even better perspective:

15 December 2014 - 08:06 AM: https://allcryptotalk.com/index.php/topic/403-why-did-you-get-into-bitcoin/?p=2547

I was a Forex Commodities Trader and as such many traders began talking about Bitcoins. SO researched into Bitcoins and thought it looked like a very promising investment. So i sold my complete commodities portfolio and got out of Forex. I started very simple and gave myself a goal. I did not use my Forex money to begin this Bitcoin venture. I set out to prove you can get into Bitcoin and make a business with absolutely NO out of pocket expenses. And so far I have been able to start small with just doing faucets, then used that income to invest in some cloud mining, with the income from the cloud mining I then upgraded and bought my own mining hardware. And now  have a nice small Bitcoin business going. Our next phase is looking for Solar power for our small farm and add more machines. It was kind of a slow process, maybe, we started in June with this venture and already have a website that helps introduce people to Bitcoins, a facebook group that established and bvuilds our referral division, we now own our own hardware consisting of 1THS Dragon Miners, Rockminer Rock boxes, Zeus Miners and we have a handful of cloud mining accounts. It is not a business yet that we can be completely dependent upon but it is very close. Once we eliminate the electricity from our overhead expenses we will be well on our way.

Bear in mind when you read the following that Leroy Fodor goes on record that he just sold his complete Forex portfolio but opted to not touch a cent of it to prove to the Bitcoin community that one can start from scratch and gain riches. That's interesting because in July 2014 when Leroy was well on his way in achieving his goal, he penned the following:

I would like to make 2 offers for anyone to choose one from to help us. I am an American living in the Philippines, My wife and our children had a terrible situation that has held us here and we are looking for funding to move back to America before her Visa runs out early next year.

We would like to try either or here

I would be willing to pay 8% interest a month on a 10 BTC Loan to be paid in 12 months or less and hold a piece of property we own in the Philippines valued at 35,000 USD as collateral.

Or A person interested in owning some commercial land with a 2 story building that needs remodeled can purchase the property for 25 bitcoins.

The use of funds for a person interested in loaning, I want to buy some more mining equipment, enough to pay the loan as fast as possible so we can then save the funds to get back to america. You tell me the coin you want repaid and that is the hardware I will farther invest in. I will ask for 30 days after the disbursement so I can order the mining equipment and get it set up and running before I can begin making payments. It takes sometimes 15 to 20 days to get equipment delivered.

If you are interested in either offer please IM me or if my email is available on my profile you can email me directly, and we can set up a way to talk about your terms of payment or the land if you are interested in purchase. We can do it thru facebook chat if you like so you can get to see my profile and investigate me a little better (put a face to the username in a way)

Thank you for your help.

Where the fuck did I fail in getting the facts correct?

Everywhere cause you don't know the process involved. Its not as simple as, oh yea Ill give these people some cash and woo hoo were on a plane on our way home. Smiley
Like I said you have gaps in your research.

Where the fuck did I fail in getting the facts correct?

Everywhere cause you don't know the process involved. Its not as simple as, oh yea Ill give these people some cash and woo hoo were on a plane on our way home. Smiley
Like I said you have gaps in your research.

Jun 29, 2011

Leroy Fodor , Owner at K&L Grafix

We have a great opportunity for anyone who wants it fast. We are selling extremely cheap because in 8 months we made enough money that I can get my wife back to america. We have to sell by april that is why this is all so inexpensive. we are selling our whole estate. EVERYTHING.

I would like to make 2 offers for anyone to choose one from to help us. I am an American living in the Philippines, My wife and our children had a terrible situation that has held us here and we are looking for funding to move back to America before her Visa runs out early next year.

Talk about gaps! First, you made enough money in 8 months so that you can get Katrina Fodor, your wife, back to the US. Then, one month shy of three years later, you're on this forum seeking a loan, all the while on other forums on the internet you're bragging about how rich you are.

Exactly where and what gaps did I leave out, Leroy Fodor?

In case you didn't notice, from this point forward, I WILL now include your wife's name along with your own since she's your partner in ALL your ventures as you've kindly declared elsewhere. I'm sure she'll be happy to hear that she and her venerable husband are finally getting the attention they've long awaited for, albeit probably not the attention she was expecting, but attention Katrina Fodor should welcome open-arms thanks to your efforts in conning Bitcoiners.

Unless you've totally lost your mind, you delusion fuck, Leroy Fodor claimed to have sold his complete Forex portfolio, opted to not touch it, and proceeds to build an empire from scratch, later conducing seminars so other can and DID the same. That was circa June 2014. In July 2014, Leroy comes to this community begging for money because he's flat-ass broke and needs help, later bitches about how the community didn't help his scammy ass.

Here's the new deal: You prove to theymos that I'm wrong with the above and he has my permission to ban all my accounts on this forum. Until then, I will continue to stick it up Leroy Fodor's ass because he is a serial liar and a cancer to this community. HAHAHA

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:14:43 AM

Yes you did pick and choose your numbers when you wanted. You also made numbers up on more than one post. Just because you said you made the numbers up does not make the situation any better. It still makes you the liar, not Leroy.

I am not Leroy. I know you want to believe that someone who has the same views as Leroy could be him. But This account does not belong to him or Owen. I see this is hard for you to understand, but there are people out there who actually know Leroy, and support him. I know for a fact, you refuse to have any personal communication with him. I just talked to Leroy yesterday actually. I am not afraid to talk to him and address your accusations. He has no problem answering every single question I ask, and if needed show me real proof. I don't need to make a public spectacle out of myself to get the answers I want. I just call him and ask him, it is more simple that way.

Leroy did not lose anyone's BTC. It is safely in the wallets staking as it is suppose to. I know it's below you to understand the topic you want to attack, but StakeMiners never said it would increase your holdings, it said it will provide an income. Even when I talked to Leroy when investing with his service he was straight forward, and told me everything. I know there was a risk of loss in value of the altcoins and he actually pointed it out tome before I invested. As an investor all I care about is that weekly income. As long as I make a weekly payment, he is ding his job. If my weekly income increases he is doing his job well.

Your post is not on topic, this thread is not about Leroy.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/33oyuq/the_most_profitable_way_to_mine/cqmztcp

www.stakeminers.com, is a business that a group of coin miners has been testing, and putting together for months, to bring you a perfect solution to all the things you hate most about other mining sites, and your solution to all the lies from cloud mining services we have today, A way you can finally say goodbye to the 60% to 80% maintenance fees cloud mining services charge you, a way you can finally know you will be able to make profit from your bitcoin investment. And not just a profit, but increased profits over time rather than decreased profits with rises in electric costs and rises in coin difficulty.

No more excuses, no more lies, no more crap and run around, why pay someone to try and earn Bitcoins when they are just going to take the biggest share of your profit and earnings in fees, we have eliminated all of these out of our program.

We do not have 1 way you can earn higher profits, we don't have 2 ways, we have many ways your investment is backed up, and is able to bring you in higher profits without the need to reinvest.

In Leroy Fodor's delusional fucked up mind, profit DOES NOT equal increase your holdings.
pixelpowered

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:52:45 PM

Oh you can read but selectively! I like how you glossed over the part about signing any documents for dat bizness Leroy and Tai's doing.
Even Suchmoon put in a condensed, solid, list for you. I mean how can you ignore such a well informative post describing what doz probs be!
I'll take you seriously when you put up something of substance.

If you think you or others have a case against Gleb. Then sign dem docs and put up or shut up!
We need some entertainment between watching the Josh Garza case and Chantha making horrid projects in Crime-City.

Until then. More games and words that lead to nowhere.
Choo choo. Time to grab mah cat or someones!

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 07:36:41 PM

I have some bad news. I just got off the phone with Sandwich police department (they called me earlier, but I missed their call so I called them back). They (an officer) asked me if I knew a Leroy Fodor. I replied with yes. He informed me that he's been calling the station repeatedly over the past couple weeks because I've been saying mean things about his wife and family. Cut to the chase, I can no longer say such things because I could get into serious trouble. Besides, it was just banter which everybody on the planet including Leroy knew to be not true but opted to push the issue to try to get me to stop posting altogether so to enable him to further advance his nefarious activities.

That said, there's no reason for me to stop posting about StakeMiners or any other entity that Leroy Fodor controls, especially if info is sourced from elsewhere on the Net and by his own words. Leroy Fodor is more than happy to have his non-business sue my scammy ass for libel et al.

So, at the end of the day, Leroy was able to halt me speaking ill of his family, but not anything related to his non-business-cum-Ponzi, whereupon I get to increase my postings on said being mindful of what I can no longer do. In Leroy Fodor's mind, that's a win. Wait, can I still talk about Leroy's mind? In reality, Leroy lost more cred today coupled with bringing further awareness to his scammy businesses.
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1130

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 07:45:54 PM

So basically you can no longer call his daughter a crack whore but everything else is still fair game?

Sounds fair to me.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 08:02:12 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 11:45:06 PM by suchmoon

What if Leroy is trolling on behalf of StakeMiners dressed as his wife and/or using his wife's facebook account calling his/her customers and opponents "bitches". Not that a honest businessman like Leroy would ever do that, completely hypothetical situation of course. "Crack whore" would seem a completely appropriate response, hypothetically speaking.

https://archive.is/n46yj#selection-4301.397-4301.459

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image

https://archive.is/n46yj#selection-4915.0-4923.71

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:51:31 PM

So basically you can no longer call his daughter a crack whore but everything else is still fair game?

Sounds fair to me.

It is .100% fair, and I offer up no apologies for my retardation. BTW, speaking of Katrina Fodor in the context of her being apart of StakeMiners Ponzi is .100% okay because Leroy told me on the phone that such is the case, and if crptoarch is not a liar, he can confirm such since he illegally listened in on the convo of which I wasn't aware of at the time, but confirmed in the OP of this thread.

Amazing, Leroy Fodor B.B.A. earning a business degree from Ohio University wasn't satisfied with having ONLY one thread about StakeMiners. He opted to push the envelope so that there's now myriad threads I can post in within guidelines of this forum to continue the dialog of exposing his StakeMiners Ponzi and other non-businesses. Until Leroy Fodor post proof of StakeMiners actually being a business, I WILL continue to refer to it as a non-business. HAHAHA
pixelpowered

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 12:32:59 AM

Sounds fair to me.

It is .100% fair, and I offer up no apologies for my retardation. BTW, speaking of Katrina Fodor in the context of her being apart of StakeMiners Ponzi is .100% okay because Leroy told me on the phone that such is the case, and if crptoarch is not a liar, he can confirm such since he illegally listened in on the convo of which I wasn't aware of at the time, but confirmed in the OP of this thread.

Amazing, Leroy Fodor B.B.A. earning a business degree from Ohio University wasn't satisfied with having ONLY one thread about StakeMiners. He opted to push the envelope so that there's now myriad threads I can post in within guidelines of this forum to continue the dialog of exposing his StakeMiners Ponzi and other non-businesses. Until Leroy Fodor post proof of StakeMiners actually being a business, I WILL continue to refer to it as a non-business. HAHAHA

I'm curious how many people end up calling to complain about you, per year?
Since this is a thread about your reputation and all.

I also need to inform Leroy/Tai and SM that there's also a gawsome POS coin about to come out called ION.
They should totally invest in such an opportunity!

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 12:42:50 AM

Sounds fair to me.

I'm curious how many people end up calling to complain about you, per year?
Since this is a thread about your reputation and all.

I also need to inform Leroy/Tai and SM that there's also a gawsome POS coin about to come out called ION.
They should totally invest in such an opportunity!

"In Sandwich, IL, there's a dude that put's Tater Salad to shame. His rap sheet is so long, it's able to provide the entire town with toilet paper for a whole year."
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: