Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:00:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VectorAI VAI | Full POS  (Read 38738 times)
KingCaper

Activity: 597
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 01:29:51 AM

My entry for the logo contest:

That is one fine looking logo!  Cool

(^ Six-word comment this time, please don't delete mods  Wink)

MOIN Developer : BTT Thread  |  PGP: https://keybase.io/kingcaper
idolacchacked

Activity: 598
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 01:34:47 AM

So just another anonymous dev? Do you at least plan to disclose your previous bitcointalk account so that people have more reason to trust you?
why does the dev need to disclose anything?

is the dev selling IPO or asking for money?

just let the guy work and if you like it then buy into it or mine it
OrsonJ

Activity: 597
Merit: 253

... and the swarm is headed towards us

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 01:38:46 AM

So just another anonymous dev? Do you at least plan to disclose your previous bitcointalk account so that people have more reason to trust you?

I wasn't talking to you. And why wouldn't he reveal his previous account?

Zano alias: @orsonj  |  Twitter: @Cryptoschild
idolacchacked

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 01:55:54 AM

I wasn't talking to you. And why wouldn't he reveal his previous account?

dev not asking for additional coin or funds from anyone here on the thread

for the ppl "I wanna buy but only if dev dox himself" where do you see an ETH based coin with 13mil total with no  premine for the dev team at 300sats?

I figure when this dev shows some work... return can be very big so, I took a gamble Smiley

visud

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 02:09:40 AM

How is it ??

Super Vector  LoL

VectorDev (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 02:57:04 AM

So just another anonymous dev?

That's correct

Do you at least plan to disclose your previous bitcointalk account so that people have more reason to trust you?

I wish I had access to Satoshi account but I don't  Cry

Vector AI
AI platform on the blockchain
visud

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 03:33:11 AM

one more from my side Smiley

Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 3128

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 07:25:02 AM

When do the swap beginn !!!

idolacchacked

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 07:26:34 AM

i think we are waiting for yobit now Smiley
visud

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 07:54:42 AM

i think we are waiting for yobit now Smiley

I brought few coins from yobit.. what I should do next ?
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 07:58:33 AM

yeah I like the blue and red one at the top out of those 3 for sure.

good to hear the coin supply will be pretty much unchanged  Cool so it will be a 1-1 swap?  do we know when the swap will take place? will there be a easy to use client/wallet? ETH and EXP's first wallets were a bit confusing to me (but I guess thats on me for not learning more)

yes coin supply will remain unchanged unless some miss the swap, it is a 1 to 1 swap.
I am waiting on yobit reply to my fork request, I provided them the necessary info already.
There will be an easy to use client for windows, but the console still needs to be running for GUI to work.
Confusing comes as an inheritance from etherum, that $18 million was barely enough to buy a console wallet,
and a nice villa in Switzerland for Vitalik.

So that means its going to be less than 14 million all the coins not on yobit will be burt so minus that from the 14 million?
That's correct, all the coins on yobit will be swapped, the rest burned by yobit, so less than 14 mill.

cool, sounds good to me

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
visud

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 08:25:02 AM

good to hear the coin supply will be pretty much unchanged  Cool so it will be a 1-1 swap?  do we know when the swap will take place? will there be a easy to use client/wallet? ETH and EXP's first wallets were a bit confusing to me (but I guess thats on me for not learning more)

yes coin supply will remain unchanged unless some miss the swap, it is a 1 to 1 swap.
I am waiting on yobit reply to my fork request, I provided them the necessary info already.
There will be an easy to use client for windows, but the console still needs to be running for GUI to work.
Confusing comes as an inheritance from etherum, that $18 million was barely enough to buy a console wallet,

So that means its going to be less than 14 million all the coins not on yobit will be burt so minus that from the 14 million?
That's correct, all the coins on yobit will be swapped, the rest burned by yobit, so less than 14 mill.

cool, sounds good to me

I am not sure about the coin swap process, can someone explain it ? I brought few coins from yobit .. how to swap them ? Should I need to do something ??
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Huh
idolacchacked

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 08:30:34 AM

cool, sounds good to me

I am not sure about the coin swap process, can someone explain it ? I brought few coins from yobit .. how to swap them ? Should I need to do something ??
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Huh

just hold them on yobit and when they are ready it will be swapped automatic by yobit
Lafu
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 08:31:05 AM

Please move your Vector coins to Yobit Exchange by May 8th , to be swapped to the new chain.
Any coins left on the old chain will not be swapped. Coins not used for the swap will be burned by Yobit Exchange.
There will be no swap after the Yobit swap, if your coins are not on yobit by the 8th you will have no means to swap them afterwards.

visud

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 08:31:55 AM

cool, sounds good to me

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Huh

just hold them on yobit and when they are ready it will be swapped automatic by yobit

wow automatic.. such cool ..
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 08:51:15 AM

This logo can be another option
Lafu
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 12:21:09 PM

And the big buy on yobit Beginns!!!   Smiley

Lafu
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 12:23:18 PM

Any vote for vector to bring it on c-cex?Huh

VectorDev (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 05:05:54 PM

Any vote for vector to bring it on c-cex?Huh

That will be taken care of after the swap.

Vector AI
AI platform on the blockchain
visud

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 05:44:30 PM

Still how many hours left for the swap to start  Huh 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: