Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:39:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VectorAI VAI | Full POS  (Read 38737 times)
idolacchacked

Activity: 598
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 12:38:10 AM

if vec want to live it is impossible to stay on yobit Huh

we first need Blacksmith to do the swap to even move our coins...yobit so slow
VectorDev (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 02:31:50 AM

I got a message from Yobit that they are aware of the situation, but there is so much happening in the last few days and we need to be patient.
We waited long, we can wait a little more, It will be done. I am not going anywhere, I am working on the new OP and a number of other things while this
unexpected delay has taken place. 

Vector AI
AI platform on the blockchain
solstice

Activity: 181

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 02:37:54 AM

I got a message from Yobit that they are aware of the situation, but there is so much happening in the last few days and we need to be patient.
We waited long, we can wait a little more, It will be done. I am not going anywhere, I am working on the new OP and a number of other things while this
unexpected delay has taken place. 

Keep up the good work dev we're always here to give vector our full support.
lucky80

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 05:28:09 AM

wallet = won't sych  Huh
VectorDev (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 10:44:30 PM

wallet = won't sych  Huh

please open port 11715 in your router or add nodes manually, nodes are listed on OP.

Vector AI
lucky80

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 09:59:16 AM

wallet = won't sych  Huh

please open port 11715 in your router or add nodes manually, nodes are listed on OP.

Already ....still wont synch
VectorDev (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:24:12 PM

wallet = won't sych  Huh

Already ....still wont synch

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1455618.msg14848038#msg14848038

use the website in this post to check if your port is really open. Also make sure Gvec is not blocked by firewall or antivirus programs.

Vector AI
VectorDev (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:19:31 AM

It seems yobit has an issue with doing a swap, so I will do the swap manually.
Please make a yobit code of your vec coins and send me the code in PM on this forum, once I verify your coins I will add it to my spreadsheet.
When everyone has done that, I will ask yobit to update the wallet and I will send you the coins to the new address.

Please do so within the next three days. We have to put this swap behind us and move ahead.

Vector AI
visud

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:49:49 AM

Please make a yobit code of your vec coins and send me the code in PM on this forum, once I verify your coins I will add it to my spreadsheet.
When everyone has done that, I will ask yobit to update the wallet and I will send you the coins to the new address.

Please do so within the next three days. We have to put this swap behind us and move ahead.

How to do it ? any steps ?
"Please make a yobit code of your vec coins and send me the code"

Thanks
dev0tion

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 06:20:57 AM

Now that I really don't like  Undecided
VectorDev (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 02:31:20 PM

Now that I really don't like  Undecided

I do not like it as much as you do, but it's the only option I am left with.
I have to move beyond this swap process.

Vector AI
VectorDev (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 02:35:09 PM

Thanks

click on your account name on top right of yobit webpage and choose yobit codes.
choose vec from the drop down box on left and enter the same amount of coins in the box on the right, click create code.
send me that newly created code in a pm on this forum, do not give your code to anyone, or post it anywhere before getting my confirmation message.

Vector AI
Sap922

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:56:02 PM

I already sent you my yobit code
VectorDev (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 07:40:08 PM

I am sending a confirmation with your received coins once I get them, when the manual swap is done. I will send you the new coins to a new address on Yobit when they update the wallet.
That way the swap is done by us and not Yobit. I have received a lot of codes already and waiting on the rest. If you have coins please PM me your code today and tomorrow.
If you keep your coins they will stay on the old chain with the old unsupported wallet.

Vector AI
idolacchacked

Activity: 598
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 07:51:20 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2016, 09:09:20 PM by idolacchacked

I am sending a confirmation with your received coins once I get them, when the manual swap is done. I will send you the new coins to a new address on Yobit when they update the wallet.
That way the swap is done by us and not Yobit. I have received a lot of codes already and waiting on the rest. If you have coins please PM me your code today and tomorrow.
If you keep your coins they will stay on the old chain with the old unsupported wallet.

why dont you send the coins to the new wallet not yobit..why do you want ppl to get stuck on yobit again?

dev you collect all the coins on yobit and dump it to 0 ..use the btc made to get on trex lol Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

but from jokes aside why not give the holders the choice to deposit back to yobit?
dev0tion

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 09:10:31 PM

why dont you send the coins to the new wallet not yobit..why do you want ppl to get stuck on yobit again?

dev you collect all the coins on yobit and dump it to 0 ..use the btc made to get on trex lol Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

but from jokes aside why not give the holders the choice to deposit back to yobit?

Yeah having the option to choose would be nice indeed!
Anyway, I've sent my Yobit code.
VectorDev (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 02:28:03 AM

If someone is running the new wallet already, they have that option naturally.
I just wanted the distribution to happen when an exchange is running the new wallet, so the distribution does not take more than a day.

Vector AI
dev0tion

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 07:45:50 AM

How many VEC have you received so far?
visud

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 08:53:16 PM

Thanks

click on your account name on top right of yobit webpage and choose yobit codes.
choose vec from the drop down box on left and enter the same amount of coins in the box on the right, click create code.
send me that newly created code in a pm on this forum, do not give your code to anyone, or post it anywhere before getting my confirmation message.

sorry for the delay, Just sent my yobitcode in pm. thanks.
VectorDev (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 01:32:55 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2016, 05:41:52 AM by VectorDev

Ok everyone I got a lot of codes sent to me and confirmed by PM, I set up a countdown  for 3 days after which no code or swap will be accepted.
I will also try to catch up with blacksmith to help with wallet code. Please do not wait till the last minute to give me your code, if there is no code by the timer end,
there will be no coins on the swap, I will only keep the code total coins and not anything extra. So if you want to keep your old coins you are welcome to do so, just
do not ask for them after the countdown is finished because you already have what you want. No exceptions, no screenshots, no claims will be accepted after the end of the countdown.
When the swap is finished I will list all the coin codes that got swapped, any remaining coins from the premine will be burned. Remember this swap is only for coins on yobit.

Please download the current wallet and run it, if you want your coins in your wallet. I will PM you for address after the countdown is over, do not send it now.

Vector AI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: