Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:46:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need an Article Writer for Cheap? Look inside.  (Read 590 times)
MagicIsMe (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Negative trust resolution: index.php?topic=1439270

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 07:39:46 AM

Greetings,
I am a new writer of this forum and wish to make money out of it. To be able to do this, I must submit a portfolio to my future customers. So that I can be able to provide proof, I am offering my services in writing here at a cheap cost.

I often charge 2$ for 300 words for an article that needs no further research. If further knowledge is needed, the price is to be decided between the two of us.

So far, the only writing job I was involved in was in SmashBTC.com where I was assigned to write a review and to rewrite articles.

Thanks for reading and hopefully, you would avail of my services for your use.

Terms of Service:

•All I need from you is permission to use the articles I have written as portfolio/proof of work.

Regards,

MagicIsMe (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 01:21:35 PM

Bump!

bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 02:16:53 PM

Greetings,
I am a new writer of this forum and wish to make money out of it. To be able to do this, I must submit a portfolio to my future customers. So that I can be able to provide proof, I am offering my services in writing here at a cheap cost.

I often charge 2$ for 300 words for an article that needs no further research. If further knowledge is needed, the price is to be decided between the two of us.

So far, the only writing job I was involved in was in SmashBTC.com where I was assigned to write a review and to rewrite articles.

Terms of Service:

•All I need from you is permission to use the articles I have written as portfolio/proof of work.

Regards,

Pm send
tn211

Activity: 778
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 03:17:28 PM

Greetings,

Terms of Service:

Regards,

Can you give me an estimate for an 600world article with a little bit of research. Preferable by PM.
I own a few sites and need some fresh contetn.
MagicIsMe (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 03:22:15 PM

Greetings,

Terms of Service:

Regards,

Can you give me an estimate for an 600world article with a little bit of research. Preferable by PM.
PM sent. To all other people who would request for an article, please take note of the rates. Thank you!

bapparabi

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 03:35:04 PM

Greetings,

Terms of Service:

Regards,

PM sent. To all other people who would request for an article, please take note of the rates. Thank you!

have you checked my pm ..if so can you reply
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 04:13:13 PM

Greetings,

Terms of Service:

Regards,

You have writing work?
MagicIsMe (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 12:41:30 PM

Greetings,

Terms of Service:

Regards,

You have writing work?
Yep, as stated in the OP, I once wrote for Smashbtc.com and am hoping to write for you too. You can confirm it with smashbtc if you want.

bapparabi

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 08:13:09 AM

Greetings,

Terms of Service:

Regards,

You have writing work?

yes do have for my blog site
Sm.Sajjad

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 06:32:40 AM

I am a new writer of this forum and wish to make money out of it. To be able to do this, I must submit a portfolio to my future customers.

MagicIsMe (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:53:58 AM

I am a new writer of this forum and wish to make money out of it. To be able to do this, I must submit a portfolio to my future customers.

Excuse me. Are you advertising on my thread?

MagicIsMe (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 11:00:20 AM

BUMP!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: