Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:11:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [pre ALPHA] BLOCKCHAIN AGNOSTIC PERMISSIONLESS ALTCOIN FEDERATION NETWORK  (Read 16005 times)
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2016, 12:57:18 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2016, 06:05:32 PM by szenekonzept

Not many projects at this size, are self funding. While the "Internet of Coins" team is run by crypto-enthusiastic engineers,
the "Federated Blockchains" project has been the brainchild of Europecoin maintainer Matthias.
Now these two organisations have been fusing their efforts together.

We met face to face during the Grit-Talks 2016 at the Europecoin office in Bochum (Germany), to set a path for the future.

We are about close, to release our "decentralized, permission-less, chain-agnostic service protocol".

This new network service layer, is capable, to do cross-chain/cross-coin transactions and bank-transfers and can also provide applications and services
for ANY existing coin without border, without authentication and without coding..

Federated Blockchains starts organizing public communications, code is about to be 70% feature complete and
we are calling for active coin developers, to apply for a first, closed pre alpha test run, that will start in a few month.

You can apply as a tester team her:
http://www.federatedblockchains.eu.org/

other links
http://www.internetofcoins.org
http://www.europecoin.eu.org

INITIAL DRAFT (outdated, just for the record)

VIST OUR WEBSITE FOR MOST RECENT DEVELOPMENTS

A COLLABORATIVE INITIATIVE TO BUILD A PLUGIN AND CULTURE
OF FEDERATED BLOCKCHAINS AND COMMUNITYS

DOWNLOAD THIS

& visit our

WEBSITE AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM

25.06.2016, Bochum
Matthias Klees, Europecoin

1.1 Preamble

We, the altcoin community are not only mass-innovating in currency finance and technology, we are, wanted or unwanted, experimenting with something much more explosive: We are experimenting with social impact.
We should never underestimate the longterm consequences of our action.
In that regard its good to spend some thoughts about the impact of current developments and maybe rethink some of them. With Bitcoin we got a tool, that gives hope to humanity. But the size of its impact will be a sum of our actions, to move towards strengthening Bitcoins policy, instead of undermining it from inside. The only group that is capable to destroy or minimize its liberating potential, is not banks, nor government, its us.
We are a hype driven society and we shouldn't bother, we are what we are.  We love excitement, like the one, we feel, when we talk about “Coin 2.0” innovations. And sometimes we forget about some implications. Bitcoin is constructed in a way, to lower barriers and to strengthen freedom of choice, as well, as taking responsibility for our own decisions. Bitcoin is very paranoid, when it comes to those values, for a reason. If you don't care about them, freedom declines, but barriers grow.
And we already built some barriers, even by building more Coins, then just Bitcoin. But some barriers are worth the risk, if they are temporary. If we are aware of that, we should not risk, to build another barrier, before we solved that one and united altcoins in the only way, it could serve our humanity:
By following the path of Bitcoin.
So when talking about Coin 2.0, we should not add another layer, that requires permission. Or we are entering a slow process, where those among us, who would like to replace the banks with themselves, instead of liberating anyone, will begin to shift the boundarie and  take control. If you think this could not happen anymore, you did  the first step to disprove yourself.  

1.2. Description
On the first look it seems as it doesn't do anything else but adding an ethereum like layer.  But the key comes from two very significant details:

1.2.1 Unification of API Interfaces
It does this job for ANY Coin in a unified manner at the same time in one big network. And it does it via a plugin, that doesn't require users of any altcoin (or Bitcoin), to depend on their coin being “added to a network”.
They can just decide to plug into our ecosystem on their own, without any help or interaction, by configuring the plugin towards his RPC interface.
Total user-control, absolutely permisssionless.

1.2.2 Hierarchical Unification
Second difference is that coins and apps and services are not different layers or entities any more. You can connect coins to services, coins to coins or add
any already existing service, that may exist on other coins blockchains, or networks, to our servicelayer, in one unified manner.
Coins are services in the same way, as apps are services,
like in HTML5: EVERYTHING IS AN APP.

2. Federation
My ideas about borderless networking among chains, made me, to begin thinking about unification among altcoins and services. A few years  ago, Google came up with a product named “WAVE” by publishing a “Federation Protocol” for cross-company intranet collaboration on projects. I was excited.
Short before going public they shut down the project and deleted everything.
I never forgot about this idea. I realized, PURE UNIFICATION is not the exact best approach, because our diversity, is what makes us great.
But back to altcoins, bringing exchange, collaboration among chains, communities and services as close as possible, is the way.

I first had problems to imagine the right solution, until I managed to drop some useless paradigms.

I dropped the idea, I am thinking about a new blockchain
I began to think more about P2P and decentralization
I dropped to think about trust
I began to think about trustless security
I dropped to think about functions
I began to understand everything has to be an app

I also had to get to the point of getting aware, that I am not searching for a new technology, but for a solution. Bitcoin is one of the most mind blowing ideas and its assembled only with technologies, that already existed. The only thing, Satoshi did and wanted to do, is to solve a problem.
When I came to that point, there wasn't much left, that could not be possible with the technology, we already have.

3. The Network

There are networks in the process of being made, but they are bind to a coin, like Ethereum, where others CAN take part (even other coins) but not without using Ether in some way. Or even worse approaches, where other coins need permission to take part. If we stop trying to think in boundaries and stop trying   to ensure, we are getting a share out of something, only then its possible, to get a decentralized chainagnostic network standart. (DCNS)

If we want to solve this problem in the Bitcoin way, there are some principles, we have to take into account. The solution must be decentralized, accessible without permission, trustless and opensource. These are not only principles, but values, that are representing the blueprint for a better world.

So lets cook! After all these thoughts, the are not much elements left, that are representing a problem, that isn't solvable:

decentralized network servicebus

trustless transformation of the differences among endpoints

do not touch the core of any coin

a seperated protocol for sharing, communication and internet like activities.

A validation chain for multisig and smartcontracting capabilities

4. And now lets boil it down

I am just an ex-programmer and I lost most of my skills ages ago.
But i learned to identify software and snippets that are already existing
and that are representing functions, we could use or learn from:

4.1 In-wallet plugin-to-coin communication
There is the RPC interface, most Bitcoin based altcoins share in common.
We know, they can be used universally, because blockexplorers and others
do so. They do not need a rewrite of the whole blockexplorer, they just need
some configurations and the deamon. Lets call it „RPC to service converter“

4.2 „RPC to service converter“ to service
Its already present in Openbazaar. Lets say Openbazaar is yet another
service, its connectivity could also be rewritten to plug in other services.
I am not sure, but if I understood its code correctly, even this is already there.
Lets call this „service api“

4.3 services to connect coins, making payments universally

There is Shapeshift and others, based on open source software. From
regulation standpoint, interchanging crypto currencies, is the most sensible
part, depending on countries. But there are already first decentralized
exchanges. An automated, Shapeshift like, decentralized function based
on those exchanges, could do the job.
Lets call this „excange daemon“

4.4 communication and internet like services
They are all there, thanks to our ever innovating altcoin community,.But
because of lag of collaboration and ever growing competition, they are
seperated in countless single-featured coins, there is no shortage of code.
This, lets call it „communication chat and sharing module“, has to be
encapsuled and seperared from the rest of the functionalities for security
reasons.

4.5 service time token
A unified generic blockchain based multisig validation and floodprotection modul.

5. Federation in general
Federation (as it should be) is a social structure, that gives every member the
freedom and the space, to preserve its own uniqueness, sovereignty and
identity. It brings communities as close together as possible, to enable
collaboration and to celebrate diversity …. and it should be scripted

6.  An attempt to visualize my thoughts

7. Federated Blockchains Initiative

This is my draft, to get the ball rolling. It is made while hundreds of highly
skilled people are having thoughts, not different or even better then me,
like the ever innovating guys from Diamond Foundation and Bitsend and
many more.
In fact, my draft wouldn't make any sense, without knowing, there are friends,
much more skilled than me, to get this to the next level.
I am looking forward to discuss and alter this draft together and to learn form
these great partners and YOU, as much, as i can.
The more of my thoughts are getting replaced by better approaches,
the better for us all.

8. Members and Membership

Already in with their developments resources, are Diamond Foundation, Bitsend and two independent developers.
Everybody, who would like to influence this project and contribute, please PM me, i will take care of you.
IF you are just curious and like to attend our meetings, you are welcome to. Just let me know.
We are completely open to anyone ... as long as we can handle it.
But anyway, there is no need to "be in" to enjoy the benefits of the network,
because as described, everybody can just plug into the network, without asking anybody, its REALLY permission-less!
If there is something to know (for example API standards, commands, interfaces ....),
we will publish EVERYTHING we do and EVERYTHING we know in realtime. And we are always happy to help.

9. Kickstart Roadmap

Now after having published our first draft, we are now using the next ten days, to let everybody, know and to
give everybody the time to wrap his mind around this and to get some opinions.
After these ten days, we will introduce our new project management platform and we will make an appointment for a first online meeting.
In this online meeting we will answer open questions and we will try to get an overview, about who likes to work with us and  witch skills are available.
Depending on scale we will possibly try to outline a first take on jobs, positions, reposibilities in terms of the project planning.
During the startup periode, we would like to have a meeting like this once a week.

10. FUNDING

We do not collect, crowdfund or issue any funding. Every founding member of this project,
has a well functioning business and we are not dependent on earning with crypto.
If we are deciding to earn some funds, we will do it in the old-fashioned way and will do some work.

lets collaborate,  lets federate, lets liberate

with help, inspiration, and contributions by
The Diamond Foundation and Bitsend

PRESS:
http://bitcoingarden.tk/plugin-culture-federated-blockchains/#comment-30666

thank you for your time and interest,
Matthias  Smiley

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Thenoticer

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 01:14:50 PM

So is this at all like the jl777 supernet? Supernet.org
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2016, 01:19:53 PM

So is this at all like the jl777 supernet? Supernet.org

as i understand no, because of these details, that are, as far as i know, unique in this combination
(but maybe i misunderstand the functionality of supernet or others) :

1.2.1 Unification of API Interfaces
It does this job for ANY Coin in a unified manner at the same time in one big network. And it does it via a plugin, that doesn't require users of any altcoin (or Bitcoin), to depend on their coin being “added to a network”.
They can just decide to plug into our ecosystem on their own, without any help or interaction, (even without the permission of their own blockchain) by configuring the plugin towards their RPC interface.
Total user-control, absolutely permisssionless.

1.2.2 Hierarchical Unification
Second difference is that coins and apps and services are not different layers or entities any more. You can connect coins to services, coins to coins or add
any already existing service, that may exist on other coins blockchains, or networks, to our servicelayer, in one unified manner.
Coins are services in the same way, as apps are services,
like in HTML5: EVERYTHING IS AN APP.

have fun
Matthias

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2016, 10:34:22 PM

point 8,9,10 added with informations on
memberships, a roadmap of the next two three steps and some words about funding.

have fun
Matthias  Smiley

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 06:08:26 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2016, 07:37:57 PM by cryptonit

i think this is the most important part:

10. FUNDING

We do not collect, crowdfund or issue any funding. Every founding member of this project,
has a well functioning business and we are not dependent on earning with crypto.
If we are deciding to earn some funds, we will do it in the old-fashioned way and will do some w

this means everyone can be sure that not greed is behind this

noone did fund and control TCP/IP or HTTP or IPsec

we want to follow that path and create something everyone can use and no one have to pay for

nothing less than a backbone to connect independent coin networks and service platforms is the goal

still even if the goal is clear the path to reach is is unclear

thats why its called initative and not solution

we want to create together a vehicle that allow us reach the goal

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 04:51:53 AM

Yes and it will help propelling innovation even much faster.
Currently every Altcoin, is developing features for its own Chain.
Even when somebody is porting the feature, they are mostly remaining two separated island.
On Federated Blockchains, a coin just needs to join/connect to our network to immediately
act as an app and as an app-provider. This "RPC to service converter" (white-paper chapter 4.2),
will get regular upgrades, to stay up to date with as many RPC commands as possible.
Given i assume the speed of innovations will keep speeding up for quite some time in crypto,
i am thinking of a function, to pull new APIcalls in a similar way, like male-ware scanners are fetching their definitions.

have fun
Matthias    Smiley

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 06:09:18 AM

interesting
focus on POS communities first (most likely to utilize chat or perhaps an API dashboard feature)
sure a few POW will join too

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 09:39:04 PM

interesting
focus on POS communities first (most likely to utilize chat or perhaps an API dashboard feature)
sure a few POW will join too

thank you for thinking about our project,

yes, a bitcoin has to engage in long codreviews and has to be much more careful, than we have to.
(that's why we have this "inovation"  job, we are the test-animals Grin )
Anyway main goal and concept is to manage, not to have to focus anyone, because they can join permissionless, without our help.
This project will also not provide a range of function except the communication and the API Framework
(converting, multisig, smartcontracting base commands, floodprotection-timechain, and the plugin API ...)
because everything else has to be an app.

have fun
Matthias  Smiley

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 11:11:01 PM

O.K. 80 personal invitations are out now,
but because its a public invitation here is zhe txt.
If you are interested please contact me.
In ten days i will make an appointment for our first meeting then.
At the moment there ha nine Teams joint so far.

Here is the invitation:

Hy, all,
most of you will already Knowi me, but just in case: I'm Matthias Klees, working in the "Altcoin-Recycling" community :-)
I am running two more commpanys wich are szenekonzept.de (my main business, Internetmarketing, since 11 years)
and as co-funding investor staisybit.com. Whenever you wish to contact me, you are welcome you will find all my data in the footer of this mail.

I am currenty organizing some resources, interested helpers and more, to get the Idea of federated blockchains done.
If you don't know, what i am talking about, please stop reading this mail and downoad (pdf):

http://www.europecoin.eu.org/europcoin-info-resources-2/press-info?download=36:federated-blockchains

or read it on Bitcointalk:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1456407.0

If you still have question, feel free to ask.
because this mail is an invitation to take part on our jouney in whatever way you would like to do.
If you are interested to join us, please give me a short answer, just for planning purposes
More about a first roadmap and your role,read below.

Members and Membership

There is no real membership defined yet, and we will keep it like this for a while, so for now there is no commitment required to join us.
Mostly you can see us as a Discussiongroup. Some of us are alrerady working with their developments resources, like Diamond Foundation,
Bitsend and two independent developers, but anything voluntary.

Everybody, who would like to influence this project and contribute, please PM me, i will take care of you.
IF you are just curious and like to attend our meetings, you are welcome to. Just let me know.
We are completely open to anyone ... as long as we can handle it.
But anyway, there is no need to "be in" to enjoy the benefits of the network,
because as described, everybody can just plug into the network, without asking anybody, its REALLY permission-less!
If there is something to know (for example API standards, commands, interfaces ....),
we will publish EVERYTHING we do and EVERYTHING we know in realtime. And we are always happy to help.

Kickstart Roadmap

Now after having published our first draft, we are using the next ten days, to let everybody, know and to
give everybody the time to wrap his mind around this and to get some opinions. (this mail is part of doing that)#

After these ten days, we will introduce our new project management platform and we will make an appointment for a first online meeting.
In this online meeting we will answer open questions and we will try to get an overview, about who likes to work with us and  witch skills are available.

Depending on scale we will possibly try to outline a first take on jobs, positions, reposibilities in terms of the project planning.
During the startup periode, we would like to have a meeting like this once a week.

FUNDING

If we are deciding to earn some funds, we will do it in the old-fashioned way and will do some work.

lets collaborate,  lets federate, lets liberate

with help, inspiration, and contributions by
The Diamond Foundation and Bitsend

find my contact details here:
http://www.szenekonzept.de/kontakt-matthias-klees

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 12:41:23 AM

nice shared it in DMD thread

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 11:06:50 AM

nice shared it in DMD thread

thank you very much, i think we on the right path,
i will keep spreading now till Monday in a week (23.5)
We will make an appointment, then for a (regular) meeting and
get this thing  going.

my list of responses looks good, many skilled, friendly persons
if only half of them, share our vision and stay active,
we are fine. And its still growing....

have fun
Matthias  Smiley

HORT

Activity: 508
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 09:43:11 PM

Excellent, bout time somebody got the ball rollin. Hell yeah!
Limx Dev
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 09:45:44 PM

Hello,

this is a good long term project and i think that has potential.

Best Regards Christian

Bitcore BTX - a UTXO fork of Bitcoin - since 2017
___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
██ Github - Releases/ Wallets
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
WigitGetIt
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 11:28:12 PM

This will be great. I am completely in on this.
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 12:11:28 AM

WOW

EUROPECOIN
BITSEND
TRANSFERCOIN
DMDCOIN

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 01:54:44 AM

Count me in for Flycoin. Looks amazing!!!!!! Finally someone stepped up and created what crypto needs!!

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 02:15:50 AM

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE AMAZING SUPPORT

THERE WILL BE A NEW WEBSITE AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
ONLINE TONIGHT.

excited  Grin
Matthias

P.S. Welcome everybody, nice to have you in.

adding Transfercoin to the list .... and counting

missed anybody? Just post here to join!

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 06:15:56 AM

Yes, Crestington of Paycon. Great friend and honest as the day is long!!!

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 11:36:09 AM

looks good thumbs up

tehdos

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:28:41 PM

i saw rumor that noble is going with this is this true? cool project idea. i like the idea of making comunity based coins work together and a blockchain platform to facilitate moves together maybbe
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: