Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:35:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [pre ALPHA] BLOCKCHAIN AGNOSTIC PERMISSIONLESS ALTCOIN FEDERATION NETWORK  (Read 16005 times)
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 03:41:33 PM

i saw rumor that noble is going with this is this true? cool project idea. i like the idea of making comunity based coins work together and a blockchain platform to facilitate moves together maybbe

Yes i invited him, i have no answer yet, but i know, he is busy, he may post a quick statement here to officially join.

have fun
Matthias

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 03:43:14 PM

Yes, Crestington of Paycon. Great friend and honest as the day is long!!!

Vegas

I know him, he is very welcome, he may post here to join

thank you for spreading, vegas Smiley
Matthias

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 03:52:16 PM

Thinks are (amazingly) accelerating.

So to make sure this isn't getting lost:

I'd like to make everybody aware, that though i invited some or am welcoming some,
YOU are part of the decision in the same way, like me. I just stepped forward, to get the ball rolling.
If anybody of you should have any thought or concern at any time, just raise your voice,
it has the same weight as mine.

have fun
Matthias  Smiley

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 05:39:00 PM

i saw rumor that noble is going with this is this true? cool project idea. i like the idea of making comunity based coins work together and a blockchain platform to facilitate moves together maybbe

i strong hope so
i know rofo would for sure but he focus on NOXT
the problem is noble is managed i think now by eagleflies so u need to get in touch with him

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 06:02:59 PM

i strong hope so
i know rofo would for sure but he focus on NOXT
the problem is noble is managed i think now by eagleflies so u need to get in touch with him

ah yes my invite has been sent to rofo, i don't know eaglefile, but if one of you like to
invite him, because you think its a good idea, he is, as i said, very welcome.
@cryptonite you know best, i guess

have fun
Matthias Smiley

SuperBURST

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 11:47:54 AM

Very well done guys, was just wondering if BURST will be part of this too?
Thanks 
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 12:58:24 PM

Very well done guys, was just wondering if BURST will be part of this too?
Thanks  

Of course, they are very welcome, if they post here, that they wish to contribute.
But let me make clear something important. Just to prevent some misconception.
This thread collects CONTRIBUTORS!!

Why just contributors and not those, who will benefit from this project?
Its dead simple, there is no sense to collect projects, that benefit, because EVERY PROJECT OUT THERE will benefit in the same way.
There are no boundary's between those,who "are in" and those, who  "are out".
There is no one, who "is out". YOU ARE ALL ALREADY IN, in that sense. That's what this software is all about.

Advantage: we are about to embrace a comeback of collective thinking among altcoins, rather then a competitive monoculture against each other.
Competition is good, but not, if it's the only driver, we have, because there is more.
"Disadvantage": it doesn't give you a head-start for "being in", nor you will be able, to buy into an "advantage" that makes your price explode.

But contributing WILL give you a special place in this story by nature, as a valuable member of a bigger, better, successful society.
BURST is like any project, welcome to join here and to contribute and when this software has been done,
its welcome to benefit without the need of any effort, just like any other coin, service or app.
If you are new to this and didn't understand, what i am talking about, its time to READ THE PAPER NOW.

PRESS TO DOWNLOAD IT:

have fun
Matthias  Wink

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 01:18:31 PM

im in contact  with crowetic from burst
they made a year ago already burst <-> quora cross chain transactions a valuable learning experience in a similar area

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 01:51:47 PM

they made a year ago already burst <-> quora cross chain transactions a valuable learning experience in a similar area

Yes, that is what i think, nice project. I would be happy to have them in.

To make sure:
Don't read between the lines. My welcome is a true welcome.
My explanation is meant to address the nature of this project and to be clear of what to expect from it.
There is no limitation for anybody

i am honoured to see you all here
Matthias Smiley

crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 05:52:27 PM

To make sure:
My explanation is meant to address the nature of this project and to be clear of what to expect from it.

Matthias Smiley

Hello everyone. I'm currently bringing the idea up to my team, as we make decisions together, however, I will say that I like the idea, will need to read up on it a bit more, but as long as it allows us to retain our individuality, and continue the direction we had been planning on regardless, I see no reason why we shouldn't be a part of this, it's overall in line with my ideas of merging all the good coin's communities to have a more united front. So overall, great idea, and as I said I'm providing this information to the team so that we can make a decision as to whether to jump in.

I will make sure to put my vote toward a yes, as it seems retaining our direction should be no problem whatsoever were we to join.

Happy to see things like this, and I'll be back to you with a reply as soon as my team and I have discussed things, we never make decisions in a singular manner. Smiley

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 06:39:27 PM

To make sure:

Matthias Smiley

Hello everyone. I'm currently bringing the idea up to my team, as we make decisions together, however, I will say that I like the idea, will need to read up on it a bit more, but as long as it allows us to retain our individuality, and continue the direction we had been planning on regardless, I see no reason why we shouldn't be a part of this, it's overall in line with my ideas of merging all the good coin's communities to have a more united front. So overall, great idea, and as I said I'm providing this information to the team so that we can make a decision as to whether to jump in.

I will make sure to put my vote toward a yes, as it seems retaining our direction should be no problem whatsoever were we to join.

Happy to see things like this, and I'll be back to you with a reply as soon as my team and I have discussed things, we never make decisions in a singular manner. Smiley

Thank you, great, i can read in your words, we are on the same boat,

(quote from whitepaper)

5. Federation in general
Federation (as it should be) is a social structure, that gives every member the
freedom and the space, to preserve its own uniqueness, sovereignty and
identity. It brings communities as close together as possible, to enable
collaboration and to celebrate diversity …. and it should be scripted

so i am looking forward your community’s decisions and to the opportunity to welcome you as another activist.[/size]

have fun
Matthias  Smiley

crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 03:59:41 PM

im in contact  with crowetic from burst

To make sure:

Matthias Smiley

(quote from whitepaper)

5. Federation in general

so i am looking forward your community’s decisions and to the opportunity to welcome you as another activist.[/size]

have fun
Matthias  Smiley

Thank you! One thing my dev team is asking for, is some more information on the tech side, if you've got a white paper, or the beginnings of one, that would be great! Or even just some more tech details on how exactly the plugin will work, etc. Infographics are cool, but my team is looking for a bit more tech details so we can make an accurate decision.

You can PM it to me if you'd like.

I would also like to know, how long you've been working on this, and if there are any active alphas running? Smiley

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 04:40:30 PM

To make sure:

Matthias Smiley

(quote from whitepaper)

5. Federation in general

have fun
Matthias  Smiley

Thank you! One thing my dev team is asking for, is some more information on the tech side, if you've got a white paper, or the beginnings of one, that would be great! Or even just some more tech details on how exactly the plugin will work, etc. Infographics are cool, but my team is looking for a bit more tech details so we can make an accurate decision.

You can PM it to me if you'd like.

I would also like to know, how long you've been working on this, and if there are any active alphas running? Smiley

thank you for your answer, no there isn't an alpha, but about 3/4 month of research and snippets collecting, to evaluate the possibility of building such a plugin.
Let me put it straight forward, i have even been a poor programmer, when i have been programming as profession 15 years ago.
I turned to internet marketing then and found my passion doing that.
But being familiar with concepts of object oriented programming i am still able to read code, witch was enough to get a concept done.
When i decided to get this project going, i found several talents, each one a passionate worker in his field, thinking about a similar concept.
This is how we first came together. So though i am voicing this concept, i am not the project, its a collective and i am just doing my part, witch is my profession.
I didn't initially plan to get someone else doing it, but i talked about my ideas and here we are. When looking around me, i think, this is the kind of community,
that can make it happen, because we are having the right people, everyone for his particular profession.

The goal of our first gathering is to discuss this idea and my findings and then decide, what shall happen and with whom.
You are not bound to commit anything by joining this discussion. The collecting here is an attempt to organize this gathering.
I am currently building the necessaries for the teamwork (website with calender, some collaborative functions and communication capabilities )
witch will be completed during this week.
I am on my way to a customer now, but will write some technical details from my research tomorrow and will send them out.
But as a programmer, you may not call it "technical" in the end i guess. I hope that helps.

have fun
Matthias Smiley

crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 01:37:15 AM

Thank you, I look forward to it. So, basically, you're looking for not only people to join, but for people to assist in making the project a reality? That sounds interesting, and I'm certain my team could provide some valuable assistance in that aspect, I just have to verify that they're interested in such.

I look forward to the details you provide, and will pass them along to see what the team has to say, thanks!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
rajeshgarnaik

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 11:07:36 AM

so much of info. when you are going to launch.

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 11:37:14 AM

Thank you, I look forward to it. So, basically, you're looking for not only people to join, but for people to assist in making the project a reality? That sounds interesting, and I'm certain my team could provide some valuable assistance in that aspect, I just have to verify that they're interested in such.

I look forward to the details you provide, and will pass them along to see what the team has to say, thanks!

Exactly, you perfectly nailed it, i am excited to see, you also love having your hands on forming reality.

have fun,
Mathhias

P.S. what a beautiful weather, laptop is charged, picnic bag is filled,
so my dog I are ready to go to work Wink

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 11:42:17 AM

so much of info. when you are going to launch.

we need another weekend to implement it.
Just joking, you are to early, look again in a year !! Smiley

have fun
Matthias

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 07:15:30 PM

Exactly, you perfectly nailed it, i am excited to see, you also love having your hands on forming reality.

have fun,
Mathhias

P.S. what a beautiful weather, laptop is charged, picnic bag is filled,
so my dog I are ready to go to work Wink

O.K. I picked a part of my draft and added some explanations and i added numbers to the visualisation,
that are related to my text. So you can see better, witch part i am talking about.
I hope this helps to overcome my lag of technical correct description. Please replace me where ever you can ;-)

https://mega.nz/#!ocgQES6R!rFjOUe8EhM_Z5BzjQOpdDcGFK0bFHJL_v5rBJSk4100

thank you for your time
Matthias

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 01:52:57 PM

DOMAIN HAS BEEN CONFIRMED

So i am progressing with building our new home and collaboration space
I have planned a small but professional space with

1) a public self organizing directory of member projects with pins on a map to give everybody some exposure.
2) a semi public collaboration and communication space with some project capabilities
3) a public knowledge area with some educational stuff to understand our concept
4) some publishing possibilities to enable the crypto community to follow our development

I feel following this website should not only educate about the details of the Federated Blockchains project,
but also demonstrate the collaborative approach of achieving things together.

First and most important step, when meeting there for the first time, will be to end my short "dictatorship"
and to plan our structure towards a self organizing flexible and open workgroup / thinktank

Until then please leave me the pleasure, to hold back with the address, until its done.
I hate presenting "coming soon" websites, but wanted to keep you up to date and to give you a sense of progress.
Apropos progress: When will it be done? Sunday evening (29th)

so long
have fun
Matthias  Smiley

antho281

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 03:18:28 PM

Hey all!

You can add MINEUM to the list aswell if you want Smiley
We would be honored to be part of it and we would do our best to collaborate !
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: