Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:20:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [pre ALPHA] BLOCKCHAIN AGNOSTIC PERMISSIONLESS ALTCOIN FEDERATION NETWORK  (Read 16005 times)
BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 01:02:06 PM

Very interesting project here...

Keeping my eye on you guys  Wink
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 01:50:38 PM

Very interesting project here...

Keeping my eye on you guys  Wink

Great, I know, your name is very welcome in cryptoworld.

So, you have two projects running, no? Blockpioneers and chipcoin

BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 12:51:57 AM

Great, I know, your name is very welcome in cryptoworld.

So, you have two projects running, no? Blockpioneers and chipcoin

Yes, that is correct

I started BlockPioneers back in July 2015, when I felt there was a need for a cheaper block explorer service... Eventually, I developed an explorer of my own and expanded my services range in lots of ways..

Back in October 2015, I did a take-over on Chipcoin which was left by the original developer... And we're having a slow, but steady grow in users and price ever since.. A great experience Smiley

But these two projects will soon merge into one , where CHIP acts like a share-token for fees of my upcoming exchange.
We need a fresh, reliable and customer friendly exchange, and I'm hoping to bring that forward after summer.

All coins in the federation are definitely getting listed  Wink

Cheers,
Banzai
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 10:23:22 PM

As more coins understand the Federated Project,
it will be a no brainer for them to want to join. The app-like
concept and sharing to add features is brilliant.
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 08:40:58 PM

The workgroup system release candidate,

Last major bugs in the workgroup system are solved. Login, or register and test it. Now I will need two days, to make a help-system for you for easy navigation,
and then everybody, who signed up in our system, will get a newsletter, to start gathering and planning.

When exploring the system keep in mind, that i am here to deliver what everybody needs for his work,
this is true especially for this workgroup system. Are you missing any function or prefer something to look, feel, function in a different way?
Just tell me and i will take care of it. My job is to deliver all that stuff, that would otherwise eat up your valuable time and to make sure,
you are enjoying the journey ... feel the difference of working in a service oriented environment.

have fun
Matthias

VISIT: http://www.federatedblockchains.eu.org

IMPRESSIONS:

FRONTPAGE

PROJECT MANAGEMENT

INDIVIDUAL MEMBER BLOGS and COMMUNITY FEED

MESSAGING

CONTRIBUTORS DIRECTORY

PLUS WORKGROUPS MANAGEMENT, AFFILIATED PROJECTS DIRECTORY (to advertise your external projects),  
UPLOAD/ DOWNLOAD and DOCUMENTS  SHARING SYSTEM, DOKUMENTATION MANAGEMENT, EVENTS PLANNING
AND SO MUCH MORE ...

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 11:09:12 PM

great update project move on!

----

btw if someone interested in DMD too
dont miss our 3rd birthday event
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.msg15324861#msg15324861
and the cloudmining promotion
https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,148.0.html

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 02:37:17 AM

SEO does already work:

PRESS HERE

This outcome is an example of what is behind the potential of our initiative:
The power of people, voluntary able to focus the job, they are expert in and they enjoy.
Because there are others, that are taking care of the rest.
If we manage to achieve that kind of collaborative environment, we are about to build a powerhouse,
that will be a benefit for us all and for everybody else,far beyond Federated Blockchains.

exciting future
have fun
Matthias

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 06:36:37 AM

SEO does already work:

PRESS HERE

The power of people, voluntary able to focus the job, they are expert in and they enjoy.
If we manage to achieve that kind of collaborative environment, we are about to build a powerhouse,
that will be a benefit for us all and for everybody else,far beyond Federated Blockchains.

exciting future
have fun
Matthias

Unbelievable awesome. Even our leader is a very high skilled developer, how it seems!  Grin

Matthias, however, good job!

Dear community!
Don't miss that chance, to register on the federatedblockchains.eu.org. You will see, how professional Matthias created the page. Its not only the design, its the easy handling and supported tools, you can use, which makes this page horrible powerful.

I am very proud, to see that, because its urgently needed in the whole cryptoworld.

Greetz
Steve
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 11:30:41 AM

SEO does already work:

PRESS HERE

exciting future
have fun
Matthias

Unbelievable awesome. Even our leader is a very high skilled developer, how it seems!  Grin

Matthias, however, good job!

Dear community!
Don't miss that chance, to register on the federatedblockchains.eu.org. You will see, how professional Matthias created the page. Its not only the design, its the easy handling and supported tools, you can use, which makes this page horrible powerful.

I am very proud, to see that, because its urgently needed in the whole cryptoworld.

Greetz
Steve

ugh,
Smiley thank you very much, but something important:

I don't like the "leader" word, i stepped in to get the ball rolling, and will keep servicing to anybody who contributes.
My profession is Marketing, especially Joomla Onpage SEO and Twitter Marketing,
witch is helpful for this project and a useful tool, to get things started.

Let me sum it like this

This project is a group of skilled people from various projects,.
Everybody steps in and leads the part, that matches his skill, by contributing some work and knowledge.
By contributing, everybody naturally creates some kind of ownership when it comes to decision making and sharing.
Simply the "really free market" approach.

I feel, that many projects around us, from their inner structure (leadership, sharing ...) are often not reflecting the
liberal world-view, they are talking about. That's okay, but I began, since ERC, to only create environments, that are reflecting my liberal view.
Not only as a tool, but as a way of life.
I try to reflect "freedom" in every aspect of my actions, witch turned out, to be honest, to be a learning curve.
But i enjoy the outcome and the experiences.

so far the pathetic part Grin
have fun
Matthias

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 10:33:35 PM

thoughts about freedom and leader

freedom include to be free to try lead people

freedom include to be free to chose follow someone as long as u think its a good decision

freedom ends if u cant chose if u want to lead and u cant chose if u want to follow and u cant chose to stop following

i think "there is no leader talk" is not reflecting how humans work together

for me is clear for now u are the leader of the blockchain federation and as long as i keep that feeling i will be a follower

a unpleasant one who ask lot questions and wana understand why a ball must be round and a sun must be hot

but as long as u can explain me why i will keep following

and yes its absolute possible to be a leader and a follower in the role changing game

maybe u did mean this

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 03:43:27 PM

Yes you nailed it, thats what i mean, "no leadership" doesn't exist, in the end i see many leaders,
like for the developers group, for marketing. Quite simply, every time someone turns out to be awesome in his profession,
 leadership can happen through the consentus of the group.

and for now, yes there is me organizing this project,
to bring life and sense and possibly funding into this team

Grin story to be continued ...

have fun
Matthias

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 02:21:25 AM

some news witch are also interesting for Federated Blockchains Members, because we are about to have a sponsor.

read here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=901605.msg15389902#msg15389902

have fun Matthias  Grin

MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:16:25 AM

It looks like an interesting concept to be learned and developed.
Great jobs!
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 02:00:47 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2016, 02:32:40 PM by szenekonzept

It looks like an interesting concept to be learned and developed.
Great jobs!

yes thank you very much, i am quite excited to be a bit more independent from waiting and fostering
engagement on the technical site. Its not that easy to get many people together in one place/session.
My new startup has been founded, venture capital agreements have been signed
and partly have been already paid. So we are having a new home.
This will be our lab from the 15.07. (if the former company moves out in time):

Because the product will be based on Federated Blockchain Concept, we will begin funding this project
and start hiring in just a few month, as soon as we settled in our new bureau.

Hardware concept of our Point of Sales System is already in a recognizable stage.
Now this Federated Blockchains project for sure will happen, either on engagement and funding or just on funding.
First hardware barebones have arrived this week,
to build first prototypes and interfaces for presentations.

ball is rolling
Matthias  Grin

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 12:03:03 AM

Congratulations Matt!
Nice when hard work pays off.
FXALTareeq

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 12:48:03 AM

The workgroup system release candidate,

Last major bugs in the workgroup system are solved. Login, or register and test it. Now I will need two days, to make a help-system for you for easy navigation,
and then everybody, who signed up in our system, will get a newsletter, to start gathering and planning.

When exploring the system keep in mind, that i am here to deliver what everybody needs for his work,
this is true especially for this workgroup system. Are you missing any function or prefer something to look, feel, function in a different way?
Just tell me and i will take care of it. My job is to deliver all that stuff, that would otherwise eat up your valuable time and to make sure,
you are enjoying the journey ... feel the difference of working in a service oriented environment.

have fun
Matthias

VISIT: http://www.federatedblockchains.eu.org

IMPRESSIONS:

FRONTPAGE
https://i.imgur.com/yueiI37.png
https://i.imgur.com/1UkE7T5.png

PROJECT MANAGEMENT
https://i.imgur.com/i5ojTtU.png

INDIVIDUAL MEMBER BLOGS and COMMUNITY FEED
https://i.imgur.com/l8HtnaV.png

MESSAGING
https://i.imgur.com/HHog8Fp.png

CONTRIBUTORS DIRECTORY
https://i.imgur.com/WRL5bUZ.jpg

PLUS WORKGROUPS MANAGEMENT, AFFILIATED PROJECTS DIRECTORY (to advertise your external projects),  
UPLOAD/ DOWNLOAD and DOCUMENTS  SHARING SYSTEM, DOKUMENTATION MANAGEMENT, EVENTS PLANNING
AND SO MUCH MORE ...

Yes, Yes, Yes, It's going to be wonderful to have the option to support my coin "Burst Coin" from another perspective.  I am looking forward to add this checkout and paying option to my clients.
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 07:46:12 PM

i answered a question from a member of the Burst community and post it here, to share my answer for everybody,
for better understanding the nature of our project:

it looks like soon we will be able to spend our burstcoin at merchants  Grin

I miss the full details of this post.  Is there a link to the main post or article?  How is this related to Burst Coin I did see the nexus?

Burstcoin, or more precise @crowetic have joined us to develop thie  Federated  Blockchains Technologies.
This is (and will stay like this) a "nonprofit" opensource project in itself, but it has, of course, the aim, to create value for any altcoin
and will favour especially, to create value for everybody, who contributed.
The Company, i am talking about, in this post, is a different entity. Its a commercial startup, i am founding with some high level venture capitalists.

How this is related to Burst:
The question is good, the value for Burst comes in an indirect way, so its not easy to see. Let me explain:
The New Company will be offering Point-Of-Sales solutions for average enterprises, like restaurants merchants and so on especially focussing
on keeping the hardware affordable. It will support Europecoin, Bitcoin and all active members coins (like Burst) first
and any existing altcoin as soon, as Federated Blockchains has been published.

This solution will be based on the development of Federated Blockchains as a core, by plugging in, an accounting system, as one of the first APPs,
provided on the Federal Blockchains Network. Because of this concept, my new company is interested in the progress of the open project "Federated Blockchains".
Thats why we will support it by funding and by hiring developers, that are engaging the most for the project, to support their work.

That means for Burst
1) as an engaged member we can help the developer to free his mind and to focus his crypto engagement, by providing funds
2) the developer will be (of course) among the first persons, to know about APIs and corresponding business opportunity’s, to be able,
to have a commercial service online on the F.B. Network (just like my new company will), as one of the first APPs when we will be going public.
He will be far ahead of all those, who will then have to begin developing their service.
3) He will also be able to influence the decision making, because he IS one of the decision-makers.
(all active members are the project, there are no exclusive rights or ownerships for anybody)

Having outlined the advantages, of being an active F.B. member, its clear, that the news, of funding opportunities, is a great one for Burst to.

i hope i described everything in an understandable way,
its as difficult to describe, as it is to understand, (especially as a non native English speaker)
its a product of an "organic", two years, think and learn process
of the Europecoin community and its shared, to use joined forces, to bring it into reality.
We all and the whole crypto community will profit from this

if you have more questions please read the Paper
( http://www.europecoin.eu.org/europcoin-info-resources-2/press-info?download=36:federated-blockchains )
and after reading, don't be shy to ask questions

have fun
Matthias  Smiley

crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 01:02:12 AM

Everything looking great bro, look forward to merging some more of our stuff in the future, we should have a more in depth meeting, and I would like to see some of the API documentation, etc to pass along to my web team. Thanks!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 03:52:10 AM

Everything looking great bro, look forward to merging some more of our stuff in the future, we should have a more in depth meeting, and I would like to see some of the API documentation, etc to pass along to my web team. Thanks!

Thank you, this is nice to hear, i think the same way, collaboration is king.
This new company kept me a bit busy during the last 5 days.
In fact it was this company, my main company and a POS to HODL switch plus new core for Europecoin at the same time, (we will be back to POW in two weeks, alphatest has successfully passed).
But nonetheless i will manage to send the promised API documentation, until tomorrow evening. I have managed, to fight my way through most major tasks, this morning.
Progressing five steps a time  Grin

have fun
Matthias

crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 05:00:24 PM

Thank you, this is nice to hear, i think the same way, collaboration is king.
This new company kept me a bit busy during the last 5 days.
In fact it was this company, my main company and a POS to HODL switch plus new core for Europecoin at the same time, (we will be back to POW in two weeks, alphatest has successfully passed).
But nonetheless i will manage to send the promised API documentation, until tomorrow evening. I have managed, to fight my way through most major tasks, this morning.
Progressing five steps a time  Grin

have fun
Matthias

Great to hear, happy to see HODL being put in as well, if I understood correctly, that's awesome, I'll definitely mine eurocoin at that point. Is that finished?

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓