Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:27:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [pre ALPHA] BLOCKCHAIN AGNOSTIC PERMISSIONLESS ALTCOIN FEDERATION NETWORK  (Read 16005 times)
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 08:59:47 PM

Everything looking great bro, look forward to merging some more of our stuff in the future, we should have a more in depth meeting, and I would like to see some of the API documentation, etc to pass along to my web team. Thanks!

Thank you, this is nice to hear, i think the same way, collaboration is king.
This new company kept me a bit busy during the last 5 days.
In fact it was this company, my main company and a POS to HODL switch plus new core for Europecoin at the same time, (we will be back to POW in two weeks, alphatest has successfully passed).
But nonetheless i will manage to send the promised API documentation, until tomorrow evening. I have managed, to fight my way through most major tasks, this morning.
Progressing five steps a time  Grin

have fun
Matthias

Great to hear, happy to see HODL being put in as well, if I understood correctly, that's awesome, I'll definitely mine eurocoin at that point. Is that finished?

Do you mean the wallet? YES it passed all alpha-test-runs yesterday, BTW, from that point on, NOTHING, not a single byte or property is left, that has anything in common, with our successor.
(different code, different SPECS, different ALGO, different logo, and most important: different mindset)  We are currently stress-testing the wallet, trying to make it confused and check all hashes.
For now, everything is running precise like clockwork and we are preparing the swap. Unique is, we will not change adresses, we ported them into the new core, to make the swap smooth and easy.
And old addresses, users have been spreading around, will stay valid. Additional, to the Hodl algo and technology, we will have an own, unique, mechanism named "Bitbreak" (from Bitsend),
that will prevent the blockchain from stopping on low mining support, by lauching a disributed emergency network of micro-miners, from every wallet.
Today we already finished our own swap server for full automatic, easy self-service-alike swapping:

i am very excited,
have fun Matthias

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 08:25:08 PM

Things are progressing fast now

Office in progress, furnitures have arrived:

have fun
Matthias  Grin

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 10:46:49 PM

Some toughts ...

i just have been asked by a friend: "if you post these photos, couldn't they think, you are a scammer??"

I was surprised and got aware how far the idea of "how to identify a scammer" is away from any reality.
"Scammer like to post plenty of fake photos" TRUE, but the truth is in the word "fake" not in the word "photos"
Its a bit of an example of the fact, that many users are not capable of understanding and rating a coin, blockchain, mining or whatever project.
Scammers know that and these users are their target. Why should they target us technical people, we are not only more difficult to cheat on, but also  THE MINORITY.
If we want to get users into Bitcoin and Altcoins, we will have to take care and feel reponsible for the users overall experience. We have to take care of them.

Back to our project: Federated Blockchains has never asked for any money, in fact it will never. I am opposing the practice of ICO, because its starting from
nothing on the backs of your future customers. This is to "GoldmanSax" like".
This view has a tradition in my project, i rebooted Europecoin completely selffunded and bought any Europecoin, I own, myself, just like my users did.
Nowadays the core-founders of Federated Blockchains are selfemployed people, who  have their own companies since decades and that's why we will in future,
 also not ask anyone for funds or his hard earned money in any form. AND we will even create jobs.

Thats why i also refuse to limit my kind of sharing, just because scammers are misusing the same kind of sharing. I will not give them that power to influence my actions

so long
Matthias

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 11:03:11 PM

Things are progressing fast now

Office in progress, furnitures have arrived:

have fun
Matthias  Grin
Put that dog to work!
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 11:11:02 PM

Lol its my business partners dog and my dog has already played
the "the authoritary mother" style game, That looked rather funny because my dog  looks like THIS:

have fun
Matthias  Grin

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:24:09 AM

OK - Put your business partner's dog to work and have your dog supervise everyone.
(Really cute dog by the way!)
FXALTareeq

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 05:25:54 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2016, 10:31:45 AM by FXALTareeq

Some toughts ...

i just have been asked by a friend: "if you post these photos, couldn't they think, you are a scammer??"

I was surprised and got aware how far the idea of "how to identify a scammer" is away from any reality.
"Scammer like to post plenty of fake photos" TRUE, but the truth is in the word "fake" not in the word "photos"
Its a bit of an example of the fact, that many users are not capable of understanding and rating a coin, blockchain, mining or whatever project.
Scammers know that and these users are their target. Why should they target us technical people, we are not only more difficult to cheat on, but also  THE MINORITY.
If we want to get users into Bitcoin and Altcoins, we will have to take care and feel reponsible for the users overall experience. We have to take care of them.

Back to our project: Federated Blockchains has never asked for any money, in fact it will never. I am opposing the practice of ICO, because its starting from
nothing on the backs of your future customers. This is to "GoldmanSax" like".
This view has a tradition in my project, i rebooted Europecoin completely selffunded and bought any Europecoin, I own, myself, just like my users did.
Nowadays the core-founders of Federated Blockchains are selfemployed people, who  have their own companies since decades and that's why we will in future,
 also not ask anyone for funds or his hard earned money in any form. AND we will even create jobs.

Thats why i also refuse to limit my kind of sharing, just because scammers are misusing the same kind of sharing. I will not give them that power to influence my actions

so long
Matthias

There is a tremendous amount of jealousy from those who can't do but wish to do.  Never let someone's opinion of you become your reality.  Especially when then aren't doing.  Keep your head up Brother and keep doing your THANG.

Have a magnificent day on PURPOSE!
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 09:34:44 AM

Some toughts ...

i just have been as ......opecoin, I own, myself, just like my users did.
Nowadays the core-founders of Federated Blockchains are selfemployed people, who  have their own companies since decades and that's why we will in future,

so long
Matthias

There is a tremendous amount of jealousy from those who can do but wish to do.  Never let someone's opinion of you become your reality.  Especially when then aren't doing.  Keep your head up Brother and keep doing your THANG.

I haven't writen in bad mood, just some reflections about taking care of those among us, who are helpless, when it comes to crypto.
BUT bad mood or not: comments like yours and woodys are making my day anyway.

@woody: Cute dog, yes i'am so ridiculous in love with that dog, it's not only cute but intelligend, though i live in big (for germany) citys,
she has never had a rope and can recognize some traffic signs on her own. :-)

btw ... great weather, breakfast and then morning walk with that dog cheerio

and thanks for caring, really!
Matthias  Smiley

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 09:38:23 AM

Some toughts ...

i just have been as ......opecoin, I own, myself, just like my users did.
Nowadays the core-founders of Federated Blockchains are selfemployed people, who  have their own companies since decades and that's why we will in future,

so long
Matthias

There is a tremendous amount of jealousy from those who can do but wish to do.  Never let someone's opinion of you become your reality.  Especially when then aren't doing.  Keep your head up Brother and keep doing your THANG.

I haven't writen in bad mood, just some reflections about taking care of those among us, who are helpless, when it comes to crypto.
BUT bad mood or not: comments like yours and woodys are making my day anyway.

@woody: Cute dog, yes i'am so ridiculous in love with that dog, it's not only cute but intelligend, though i live in big (for germany) citys,
she has never had a rope and can recognize some traffic signs on her own. :-)

btw ... great weather, breakfast and then morning walk with that dog cheerio

and thanks for caring, really!
Matthias  Smiley

hehe matt,

lets discussing about federated Dogchains! :-)

Greetz
Steve
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 01:17:50 PM

Code:
hehe matt,

lets discussing about federated Dogchains! :-)

Greetz
Steve

reminds me on something:

enough jokes

DEAR MEMBERS:

counting those who explicid asked to get involved, there are 15 Teams,
the memberlist on our website doesn't reflect this.

That leads to the conclusion, some of those, haven't been interrested enough,
to just register an account and to see the Projectmanagement.

To protect those, who really want to work and think together i will wait another week
and then i will clean up the memberlist.

I hope everybody agrees, if not, raise your voice.
Also if there a problems preventing you from signing up, ASK i am here to help.

What required for now to not be among the wiped teams?

!) Register your account
2) make the profile reflect from wich team you are
3) look around as a member and know what you understand and what you have to ask question for.

Thats all, i really wish, all members manage these really minimal requirements,
please do me a favour and don't let me clean anyone from the list,
Because we are about to take off and to get real

right after Europecoin Switch has been done

have fun
Matthias

crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 06:59:14 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2016, 07:12:46 PM by crowetic

Hey @Matthias, I'm having some random annoying issues with the federation site, including the fact that every time I try to update something on the profile, it seems to reset my email to just 'crowetic' and I have to retype it...

I also cannot find the place to update my profile picture... I've added a canvas pic, but the profile pic still eludes me.

I would like to get some more communication going with you to make some decisions on how we can merge some things from my cloud platform with the federated, etc.

I think keeping momentum here is really good, and as we all know a day is like a week in crypto. lol.

Talk to ya soon!

edit - also, the shaking of the image in the middle makes it look like an error has occured, and makes me dizzy lol.

Also, to everyone who is part of the Federated initiative...

My team and I have developed a slack-style chat that I'd like to start making use of. The development isn't entirely complete yet, but it is fully functional, it has no limit to the amount of messages that can be posted, it can be individually changed as far as themes (I personally like the dark theme.)

Simply sign up here https://alttech.chat and join the 'Federated' team. When you get in, please announce yourself and what team you're part of. Thanks!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 05:31:08 AM

Hey @Matthias, I'm having some random annoying issues with the federation site, including the fact that every time I try to update something on the profile, it seems to reset my email to just 'crowetic' and I have to retype it...

I also cannot find the place to update my profile picture... I've added a canvas pic, but the profile pic still eludes me.

I would like to get some more communication going with you to make some decisions on how we can merge some things from my cloud platform with the federated, etc.

I think keeping momentum here is really good, and as we all know a day is like a week in crypto. lol.

Talk to ya soon!

edit - also, the shaking of the image in the middle makes it look like an error has occured, and makes me dizzy lol.

Also, to everyone who is part of the Federated initiative...

My team and I have developed a slack-style chat that I'd like to start making use of. The development isn't entirely complete yet, but it is fully functional, it has no limit to the amount of messages that can be posted, it can be individually changed as far as themes (I personally like the dark theme.)

Simply sign up here https://alttech.chat and join the 'Federated' team. When you get in, please announce yourself and what team you're part of. Thanks!

already had a look at the slack-alike software, you have and like it very much, i will test integrating it today,
it looks like it could deal with a wrapper class as a firstsolution i guess.
Banner animation removed, you are right, its somehow making my mind unfocused to.
No time für toys, if we need tools.

have fun
Matthias Cheesy

p.s. i will inspect your issues, today and tell you my findings.

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 03:40:47 PM

Some progress in founding our company

We are officially in business now and the support and funding for FederatedBlockchains has been written
into our agreement with our venture capitalists.

The Name of our new Startup is:

CRYTOTRONIK GmbH i.G.

And our office is ready to go. I will be in office from from the next week on,
but doing homeoffice in the beginning and will move into the area later (now about one hour from my current home)

An our first test bare-bones, to build a prototype are allready there (since a week)
now my partner have had some time to check them out and sent me some shots:

have fun
Matthias  Grin

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2016, 05:58:27 PM

CRYTOTRONIK GmbH i.G.

dam matt i know u happy and busy

but two typos in own company name Wink

CRYPTRONIKA and not "cry to tronik"

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2016, 10:09:12 PM

CRYTOTRONIK GmbH i.G.

dam matt i know u happy and busy

but two typos in own company name Wink

CRYPTRONIKA and not "cry to tronik"

MUHAHAHA LOL i should always wear a sign on my neck with
"this nerd lives in .... phone number of my mother) .... lol

hehe
Matthias Grin

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 05:38:29 AM

Hy you can find some updates about my efforts, to provide sponsoring,
the status of the company, i founded to generate the resources for that
and some few other thoughts

if you are interested ,you can find my Article on our Website:
http://www.federatedblockchains.eu.org/component/content/article/uncategorised/our-sponsor-and-my-company

have fun
Matthias

AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 05:45:19 AM

this project is a nice start and could have alot of great developments but only if the goals and fore sights are always keep in mind and not diverted by the community simply for biased reasons.
keep up the good work and keep us all informed.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 11:15:07 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2016, 02:28:02 PM by szenekonzept

this project is a nice start and could have alot of great developments but only if the goals and fore sights are always keep in mind and not diverted by the community simply for biased reasons.
keep up the good work and keep us all informed.

nice say, thats what i also think. For now we haven't any problems like that, the goal is to provide a servicebus, to connect across differences. While being permission-less and accessible by anyone, who likes to join. Everything else you read here (like the new company) have to serve this goal. Also i am aware that most decisions are currently made by me, but i am always reminding everybody, to jump in and influence this project, i am shure they will one day. Best leaders are making themselves irrelevant. I am very optimistic this will make its progress, and luckily, not a single one, of the founding members, are required to earn any money , by doing cryto related projects. If you look on our frontage (OP) we explicitly rejected direct funding yia any group of interrest. So i am sure these condition are quite seldom around this kind of business and i will dedicate all my effords to keep it like that. Thats why my company decides to rather than Funding the Project, better is funding engaged developers, because they may have to feed their family. If anybody may have any strange feeling ,  concern or be disagreeing, don't wait to raise you voice, i will happily answer.

"voluntary" and "permissionless, are not only features but the core values that have been resulting in the  creation of this project.

and yes, i will keep you informed, jump in anytime you like
have fun Matthias

crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 07:33:53 PM

Glad to see you were able to get the chat integrated into the site. Looking forward to the future!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
DOGEbubble

Activity: 884
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 09:24:43 PM

interesting
focus on POS communities first (most likely to utilize chat or perhaps an API dashboard feature)
sure a few POW will join too

POW?
POS?

What happen when an altcoin finished its mining stage?

What happen here could be the missing links and the answers for any altcoins, (including those altcoins in that stage, wishing to stay viable). 

Hope the works here will get into gear soon. Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: