Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:21:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Btc Up at 475  (Read 3861 times)
Next BillG

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 08:53:41 AM

Bitcoin jumped to a surprising 475 late this month, wonder what caused the serge. Hope the price can stay high for awhile.
The price is almost at $500 so I hope that we are going to hit this amount very soon. This will be useful for the people that want to sell there coins and want to make money.

This almost makes actually a huge difference, as we are trying to get back at this almost since the last November, if you remember price action.

Last November, the price rose too fast, so it dropped again to $300. This time, the price rise is slow, so it is sustainable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 04:17:11 PM

Bitcoin jumped to a surprising 475 late this month, wonder what caused the serge. Hope the price can stay high for awhile.
The price is almost at $500 so I hope that we are going to hit this amount very soon. This will be useful for the people that want to sell there coins and want to make money.

This almost makes actually a huge difference, as we are trying to get back at this almost since the last November, if you remember price action.

Last November, the price rose too fast, so it dropped again to $300. This time, the price rise is slow, so it is sustainable.
It is not about the pace of the rise, it is about the price levels.
$500 is simply unsustainable based only on a thin air. We should have some more stuff on the development side, if we want to have 'long and steady' rise.

this space is intentionally left blank
Yutard

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 04:04:56 PM

The bitcoin price dropped below $450 again. That could be caused by the rise of the Ethereum price recently.
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 04:08:34 PM

The bitcoin price dropped below $450 again. That could be caused by the rise of the Ethereum price recently.
It think the same now.
It is $448 now.
Nimbulan

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 04:35:55 PM

well price fell down now to 450$ but this is still good price for bitcoins, and i hope that this price will stay or rise more because of halving, as price then will rise even more

and i think that halving caused this huge price rise as people wants to get a lot of easy profit so they buy as much as they can bitcoins and they will keep them for price rise to sell them

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 04:46:38 PM

well price fell down now to 450$ but this is still good price for bitcoins, and i hope that this price will stay or rise more because of halving, as price then will rise even more

and i think that halving caused this huge price rise as people wants to get a lot of easy profit so they buy as much as they can bitcoins and they will keep them for price rise to sell them

at least the good news is that the $450 seems to be the bottom and it is not going to go much lower than this.

anyways the price looks to be stable and at a fixed level. so i would expect another rise to $500 to be the next step which may happen next month.

--looking for signature--
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 04:54:38 PM

at least the good news is that the $450 seems to be the bottom and it is not going to go much lower than this.

anyways the price looks to be stable and at a fixed level. so i would expect another rise to $500 to be the next step which may happen next month.

$450 has never been a bottom, so i'm not sure how you come up with that. the price is already lower than $450 and it has been there several times before.
Yutard

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 09:44:46 AM

$450 has never been a bottom, so i'm not sure how you come up with that. the price is already lower than $450 and it has been there several times before.

This is just a speculation, after halving, the price could be higher than $450 for very long time.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 12:10:31 PM

This is just a speculation, after halving, the price could be higher than $450 for very long time.

should after halving we will have a new stable prices, about $500 for a long time and $450 will be the lowest price if it went above $500
Next BillG

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 11:46:51 AM

should after halving we will have a new stable prices, about $500 for a long time and $450 will be the lowest price if it went above $500

I like that scenario. I just wish the price to be stable for some time and rise a bit and become stable again.
Etaren

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 08:07:31 AM

As you can see now you see indeed that the value is getting rising slowly and that is quite nice for the currency but maybe you can have more money but you never know when it will stop rising. And that can be a huge problem for you because you have to take also some risks with it so that is quite bad for it.
Galiatram

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 02:53:33 PM

Bitcoin is going to be more worth and that is nice of course and especially for the people who already have Bitcoin because they can earn some profit with it and that is nice.
The only thing that you need to do with Bitcoin is selling on the right moment and yeah it can takes a long time.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 03:09:18 PM

The only thing that you need to do with Bitcoin is selling on the right moment and yeah it can takes a long time.
NO only that selling at peak and buying at dip is good way to earn from your bitcoin rather than waiting years and selling all you have at peak.

Next BillG

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 06:46:55 AM

NO only that selling at peak and buying at dip is good way to earn from your bitcoin rather than waiting years and selling all you have at peak.

I always try to buy at the bottom and sell at the top. But 90% of the time I get the timing very wrong.
Yutard

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 05:41:40 PM

I always try to buy at the bottom and sell at the top. But 90% of the time I get the timing very wrong.

It is better not to trade. We have to be realistic and know that the trading is for very few people to earn.
Tred

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:08:25 PM

and now at 575!

Smiley
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:44:15 PM

Bitcoin is going to be more worth and that is nice of course and especially for the people who already have Bitcoin because they can earn some profit with it and that is nice.

Its takes more then that, but yes thats the general idea of it.

People fail to point out some underlying stuff with price and consider what trading really means.. since most people point out only from an exchange.

Trading is anything being acquired a low efficient rate to be used back on the market.
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 07:00:04 PM

not easy to just look at it as a reference for your trading because bitcoin is still under manipulation by a few large players of course you will experience a great loss if you panic and immediately sell your bitcoin when prices began to fall so i think you must follow what is trend on the market.

Next BillG

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:05:38 PM

not easy to just look at it as a reference for your trading because bitcoin is still under manipulation by a few large players of course you will experience a great loss if you panic and immediately sell your bitcoin when prices began to fall so i think you must follow what is trend on the market.

In a few years, when small fish like us have more bitcoins, the big whales will not have enough to manipulate the price.
Yutard

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 04:39:59 PM

In a few years, when small fish like us have more bitcoins, the big whales will not have enough to manipulate the price.

In a few years, institutional investors will be in the bitcoin, the market capitalization will be too big to manipulate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: