Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:52:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were in desperate need for money....  (Read 208989 times)
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 11:41:09 AM

The worst thing you can do at this point would be to gamble and allow luck to determine your fate. There are actually a lot of ways to earn in bitcoin. Aside from diligently fulfilling the max per day in your campaign, try to look at the services forum, there are several ways to earn there. Or do calculated trading. Just try to work harder and smarter if you're really in desperate need or ask help from people that you trust

whatever situation you are in, gambling is never a good way to make profit. eventually you'll lose it all to the house. trading is a great way to make profits assuming you have enough experience of course. trading without any experience is also some sort of gambling since the only thing you depend on is luck. especially when it comes to altcoin trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 11:52:54 AM

The worst thing you can do at this point would be to gamble and allow luck to determine your fate. There are actually a lot of ways to earn in bitcoin. Aside from diligently fulfilling the max per day in your campaign, try to look at the services forum, there are several ways to earn there. Or do calculated trading. Just try to work harder and smarter if you're really in desperate need or ask help from people that you trust

whatever situation you are in, gambling is never a good way to make profit. eventually you'll lose it all to the house. trading is a great way to make profits assuming you have enough experience of course. trading without any experience is also some sort of gambling since the only thing you depend on is luck. especially when it comes to altcoin trading.
Gambling is never a good solution to make money when you are in desperate need money, we have already tried that and most of us failed. Like what we did in the past or even now that we are gambling for money because of our desperation to live a comfortable life from the money in gambling.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:01:25 PM

If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.
if im desperate and need money i probably barrow bitcoins to my friend who uses bitcoins too and i will gambling that bitcoin into the smartest way i know i will probably reserve some time to play gambling and i will not be that greedy that much to make profit and i will make profit soon then i will pay my loans.
Mersedes

Activity: 223

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 08:37:02 PM

Money is all that you can earn. Though not so easy, but worked very well physically, you can earn money in order if they are urgently needed. Of course you can still bank or credit union.
mrzell

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 08:43:43 PM

I will sell my expertise like website developement...i will post in whatsapp group or pm the prospect 1 by 1. It usually end with a sale..at least 1.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 04:19:08 AM

I will sell my expertise like website developement...i will post in whatsapp group or pm the prospect 1 by 1. It usually end with a sale..at least 1.

Well that is a good way to earn some good amount of money if you are really desperate. This is what I am doing if I don't have enough money already.

What I am doing is I'm selling my service as a computer technician and offers it to the people who are in need in different platforms like social medias.

And sometimes my past clients are endorsing me to other clients too. So that would help me in the times I really need it.

Vires in Numeris
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 04:28:48 AM

Well that is a good way to earn some good amount of money if you are really desperate. This is what I am doing if I don't have enough money already.

What I am doing is I'm selling my service as a computer technician and offers it to the people who are in need in different platforms like social medias.

And sometimes my past clients are endorsing me to other clients too. So that would help me in the times I really need it.

Good advises there sirs. For me i always keep savings for contingency. There's a specific part of my savings that cannot be touched whatever happens except for instances that would be considered utmost desperate.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
th3nolo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 669

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 04:30:01 AM

I do not know, maybe I do horrible things. but I prefer to concentrate on working to not get into this situation. though I will not blame anyone because this  could happen to anyone including friends, family.

▄██▄
   ▄██▄      ▀█▀▀     ▄██▄
   ▀██▀▄  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▐███▀
       ███████████████
      ████████▀▄▄▄▀████
 ▄▄  ▐███▀▄▀██▄▀▀▀▄█████  ▄▄
████▀█████▄███▀▀█████ ██▀████
 ▀▀  ▐███▄███ ██ ████ █▌  ▀▀
      ▀████▄██▄▄███▀▄█▀
    ▄▄ █▀██████▀▄▄▄█▀█ ▄▄
   ████▀   ▀▀▀█▀▀▀   ▐████
    ▀▀       ▄██▄      ▀▀
             ▀██▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩             ▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █▄
 █           ▀▀▀  █
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄
█ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀█ █
█ █ █       █    █ ▄
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    █ █
█ █ ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄ █ █
█ █ █   █  ██  █ █ █
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ █ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩       ▄████▄  ▄████▄
      ████████████████
      ████████████████
       ██████████████
        ▀██████████▀
██        ▀██████▀        ██
██▌   ▄            ▄   ▐██
███  ███▄          ▄███  ███
▀███▄ ▀███▄      ▄███▀ ▄███▀
  ▀████████      ████████▀
     ▀████▀      ▀████▀
     ▄   ▄▄      ▄▄   ▄
     ▀█████      █████▀
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 06:34:54 AM

I do not know, maybe I do horrible things. but I prefer to concentrate on working to not get into this situation. though I will not blame anyone because this  could happen to anyone including friends, family.
What kind of horrible things are you talking about?

Please do not do any illegal things that could compromise your future, every problem has a solution if you believe in God. Just think that you are doing it for your family and they will be sad if you will be gone. Enough of that because instead of having big problem in the future, why not make a prevention now, start saving money so when desperate times you will not carry a big burden.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 10:07:20 AM

Even I would not blame any one in the time of money scarcity and I try  to lend some money in those times. I noticed many people and die also. However we could overcome that buddy. Here via lend some bitcoins and utlise on that time and pay it back.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 04:32:44 PM

You are losing faith if that will be happen. Also there are lots of options if we will think properly in peaceful manner.

Yes problem sometimes makes us think that there is no hope. That's the one covering our precious mind that's why we can't think of a good solution to our money problem.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 04:39:50 PM

In that situation I will prefer to sell my unwanted stuffs to get quick money or else I will borrow it from my friends so that it can take care of me at the time of emergencies.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 03:25:42 AM

In that situation I will prefer to sell my unwanted stuffs to get quick money or else I will borrow it from my friends so that it can take care of me at the time of emergencies.
It is not easy to sell your unwanted stuffs so you will need to wait for more time before you can generate the money you need, borrowing from your friends is more feasible and for sure they will lend you money if you are really in desperate needs, the good thing is that you will no longer pay an interest.
v1ryspro

Activity: 282

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 11:18:04 AM

It is not easy to sell your unwanted stuffs so you will need to wait for more time before you can generate the money you need, borrowing from your friends is more feasible and for sure they will lend you money if you are really in desperate needs, the good thing is that you will no longer pay an interest.

Yes, good friends always help in difficult situations. And they do not need to pay interest. I am ready to help them when they will be hard
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 11:23:30 AM

Yes, good friends always help in difficult situations. And they do not need to pay interest. I am ready to help them when they will be hard

Borrowing from friends is the best option if we need money desperately as they will surely help us but we need to make sure that we pay them back in time, and if we fail then it can spoil our relations and create negative impression.
Seansky

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 11:39:09 AM

Being in a situation where one is in desperate need for money is kinda hard. If I were in that position, I would not try to gamble all of what I got, instead ill sell some of the altcoins I stocked up now even if I know their price is not in the prime, but before selling them I am to make sure that I got decent profits out of them. Ill also convert some of my accumulated bitcoin to fiat to meet my need for money, if that will not be enough, ill borrow money from a friend then pay him/her later.
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 11:50:31 AM

Being in a situation where one is in desperate need for money is kinda hard. If I were in that position, I would not try to gamble all of what I got, instead ill sell some of the altcoins I stocked up now even if I know their price is not in the prime, but before selling them I am to make sure that I got decent profits out of them. Ill also convert some of my accumulated bitcoin to fiat to meet my need for money, if that will not be enough, ill borrow money from a friend then pay him/her later.

Well if we have saved enough money in bitcoin or in fiat then this situation will never arise to borrow money from people around us as our savings will take best care of our needs.
virusasog

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 12:56:28 PM

Yeah indeed of money time, We need to depend on anyone like friends or parents or someone else. Thats why I use put my gold in pawn shop and get some with the interest on that. I use to get it back in some months.
mishra1994u

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 01:02:57 PM

I had in the situations in the past where i needed some money desperately and at that time i had to sell my stuffs with me to get those money.I had to sell my laptop at that time which solved my problem and also now i am owning a much better laptop.
Samadur

Activity: 287

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 03:09:13 PM

When I needed money urgently I sell my collection of knives. Some of these are extremely expensive. I sell them to those who will appreciate and understand them in the sense
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: