Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:54:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were in desperate need for money....  (Read 208989 times)
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 09:23:26 PM

As for the money i always keep some hidden in my house in case of emergency but thankfully i never need it to use it since my job pays me more than enough for the every day needs , as for the bitcoin i don't use it as an income it is more of hobby and an extra money to afford extra things i would like to buy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 09:33:55 PM

Well I'm unemployed and trying to get into sig campaigns so there, one way to earn some extra cash. I'm not really great with art but if I get enough money to pay the bills I'd pursue it as a hobby and them probably try to sell it online. I get to enjoy making it and got the chance to earn money.

But if you meant desperate as in it's a life or death situation (your house burned down, your loved one is in need of surgery, etc) well, I got a kidney to spare.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 10:45:09 PM

Definitely in the first place to try to earn as a very big need for money there.
I think earning money will take a long time, unless you do the work that is daily, or the daily salary, such as self-employment or selling a service, but it will not give you a lot of money to you, you should have another way out
I don't think being self-employed can fix your desperation of money. The amount of money you will receive depends on the amount of work you do. So it is not fix you don't know the exact money you will receive. Which will put you into a disadvantage of many uncertainties for your plan. I rather know what I have first rather than depend on something I do not know yet.
Big money brings only illegal activity. Only by breaking the law, you can earn a lot, quickly and without making much effort. But it is fraught with consequences.

Its not necessary to bring illegal activity to get big amount of money. You can earn a quite amount without breaking the law but yes, initially one have to make big efforts. If one can use his/her skills and work actively then its all Cool.

If one need desperate money, work long hours, even at home. Invest if you have money and knowledge if the need for money is far away.

I agree that you can earn a big amount of money in legal ways.  There are lots of opportunity if we look around us.  But if you don't have money for business, i would doubt if by simply working hard as an employee can earn big money.  People who has the ability to earn big  are people that have high level of skills, capital to venture or invest that can yield big earnings.  Though there are some system that is unwelcome here in the forum that can give you a big profit simply by doing the system.  And that is Multi Level Marketing.  Of course I am talking about Legit MLM, not investment schems or hyips or ponzi's.   A company that involves product sales commission.  Direct selling company give the opportunity too but they really needs hardwork.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
dhampir-D

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 11:50:31 PM

In my opinion, taking loans is very risky. I believe that selling goods and services could be a better way to earn some money. If the individual stop to think, he/she will realize that there are usually many solutions that can be explored, especially in the internet business, just put the efforts in the right thing to do.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 02:00:06 AM

In my opinion, taking loans is very risky. I believe that selling goods and services could be a better way to earn some money. If the individual stop to think, he/she will realize that there are usually many solutions that can be explored, especially in the internet business, just put the efforts in the right thing to do.

You have to deal with the risk because you need money. It doesn't matter if it is risky, as long as you could produce immediate money with it to fund what you are rushing, then it's okay to just accept the consequences of your action, as long as you will use that money in productive way or in emergencies.

Selling goods and services are good, however, it is not sure that you will earn from it on your expected time and looking for opportunities would take time, unless you are very lucky that you've seen it instantly.

Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 04:54:45 AM

You have to deal with the risk because you need money. It doesn't matter if it is risky, as long as you could produce immediate money with it to fund what you are rushing, then it's okay to just accept the consequences of your action, as long as you will use that money in productive way or in emergencies.

Selling goods and services are good, however, it is not sure that you will earn from it on your expected time and looking for opportunities would take time, unless you are very lucky that you've seen it instantly.
I think selling is only a good option if your things are really valuable and when you sell it you cannot expect a good amount of proceeds as you need to lower the selling price for you to easily dispose it and eventually get the money you needed. In that situation as well, these greedy people will play as instead of helping you they take advantage of the difficult situation you are in.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
diegz

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 05:36:51 AM

I think selling is only a good option if your things are really valuable and when you sell it you cannot expect a good amount of proceeds as you need to lower the selling price for you to easily dispose it and eventually get the money you needed. In that situation as well, these greedy people will play as instead of helping you they take advantage of the difficult situation you are in.

As I've said, it's normal and you have to deal with it since you need money. People loves to take advantage of things being bargain and if they know that you are really in need and they are not related to you or even a friend, for sure they will do a low ball and then you have no choice if you are in a rush, either accept it or just pawn it in pawn shops that accept your item, or if you have a valuables such as land titles, you could use it as collateral to get bigger loan.

CyberKuro

Merit: 506

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 07:59:25 AM

If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.

I will not do anything illegal I will just make a loan to my boss or my relatives or pawn what ever valuable I have in my possession,these are what have I done when I have emergency,we all face emergency in the past,so it's better to have something when you are face with a dire need for money .

This is what I am doing also. I first ask from people near to me like friends and family or even in colleagues. Doing illegal did not cross in my mind,I do believe in karma also. Also, it is better to have a budget and save,it really helps in time of emergencies.
Most of us won't do illegal activities or bad things due to the consequences.
For me, first, I would sell my stuff or pawn it. It's better to have second option such as gold to pawn.
Sec, I would borrowing money from my families.
If I need bitcoin, simply to enroll on signature campaign and have earning per week. Saving and buy gold just in case I desperate for money. Grin
lol3c

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 03:02:15 PM

I would never borrow anyone money or take loans if I were ever in desperate for money. Nothing can ensure that you can earn more money in that situation. You could even lose the loans as well. In my opinion, finding a job is a best solution. It is not very hard to apply a simple job on this planet if you have enough knowledge and skill. And if they choose you to fill the empty position, you can able to earn about 1-5$ per hour.
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 05:08:31 PM

I would never borrow anyone money or take loans if I were ever in desperate for money. Nothing can ensure that you can earn more money in that situation. You could even lose the loans as well. In my opinion, finding a job is a best solution. It is not very hard to apply a simple job on this planet if you have enough knowledge and skill. And if they choose you to fill the empty position, you can able to earn about 1-5$ per hour.

It is better not to borrow to invest.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 05:50:40 PM

The internet always brings possibilities of making money in different ways. It turns out that many investment possibilities are already saturated, some others are areas with little exploration, but generally they require a higher level of knowledge and good strategies to reach a large number of users.
True as long as you had internet you can find ways on how you can earn money freelancing if you had telent on coding designing and other thing that you can do through internet its generally needs people who had skills like this and you can earn big amount for sure like my friend.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Wandering Soul~

Activity: 406

Wolf

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 06:18:55 PM

The internet always brings possibilities of making money in different ways. It turns out that many investment possibilities are already saturated, some others are areas with little exploration, but generally they require a higher level of knowledge and good strategies to reach a large number of users.
True as long as you had internet you can find ways on how you can earn money freelancing if you had telent on coding designing and other thing that you can do through internet its generally needs people who had skills like this and you can earn big amount for sure like my friend.

But there are people who doen't have those skills that the internet demands and some situations calls for a need of fast money thats why there are some people who are crossing the lines like getting involved to illegal stuffs and selling some important things to use like body, organs etc .

The best way for this is to gain knowledge or skills whenever you have free time when a normal day comes with no major problems . Save money, acquire insurance . Think ahead so you will be ready for the problems ahead .

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 06:38:32 PM

Since internet lots of jobs online are now you can find in google and any freelance site.. and other deep web site. that are paying in bitcoin and paypal funds .. if you have some skills you can offer by many website like fiver..
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 06:42:09 PM

Since internet lots of jobs online are now you can find in google and any freelance site.. and other deep web site. that are paying in bitcoin and paypal funds .. if you have some skills you can offer by many website like fiver..
Become a publisher is one of the other jobs that actually can easily build for free that you can add the adsense n your blog and post daily a good amount of article can bring in the future of big earnings because of traffic..
But if you are looking for fast withdraw you can small worker or task from other website that are paying for small amount.. it is not enough..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 02:51:22 AM

Yes but even if you search for google you must also be careful in searching since there are many online jobs that are not paying and some are very strict. The best for me is the signature campaign and the best paying system, especially yobit that I considered the best online signature campaign. Other online jobs pays very low and just a waste of time so signature campaigns are the best.
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 05:14:43 AM

Yes but even if you search for google you must also be careful in searching since there are many online jobs that are not paying and some are very strict. The best for me is the signature campaign and the best paying system, especially yobit that I considered the best online signature campaign. Other online jobs pays very low and just a waste of time so signature campaigns are the best.
Great then, I know in the past your campaign has a lot of spammers and the community is really making an effort to remove them by the mods. Good for you, you are still there and earning daily, but have you ever imagine or dream to have a bigger income? I guess even if you earn on a daily basis, it does not commensurate the time and effort you do, I believe there's plenty of opportunities here, we are just hesitant to try.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 06:27:58 AM

Great then, I know in the past your campaign has a lot of spammers and the community is really making an effort to remove them by the mods. Good for you, you are still there and earning daily, but have you ever imagine or dream to have a bigger income? I guess even if you earn on a daily basis, it does not commensurate the time and effort you do, I believe there's plenty of opportunities here, we are just hesitant to try.

Although I agree that there are other things that we have to try to earn money instead of limiting ourselves from just making money out of signature campaign, it's really ironic that you question him about it while you're wearing fortuneJack's signature. Grin

Most of us aren't going to make signature campaign as a source of income for the rest of our lives. We don't know how long will it going to last. We don't know how long will they keep having signature campaigns in this forum and we don't know how long will this forum last. I think you should think of people that are in signature campaigns as people that are saving money to have capital for the business that they are planning to have in the future.

rajasumi3

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 11:15:06 AM

If i would desperate in nees of money i would earn through signature campaigns ,or i could earn through mining alternate coins which is much more useful .or otherwisw little investment in bitcoins would make it worth.
marcoman22

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 01:28:34 PM

I will try to get loan from my friends or relatives.If i dont get, then i will try to sell my bitcoins with half heart. No other possible options.
sabbirshm

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 01:46:46 PM

If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.

Well, I kept some bitcoin in a cold wallet for some reason.One is, bitcoin price is increasing fast so it is very profitable for me.Secondly,I can use it when I am on emergency.When I became desperate for money I open my cold wallet and take the necessary amount which I need.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: