Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:35:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were in desperate need for money....  (Read 208992 times)
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 01:48:26 PM

I would try hard and find a job. In the early days I've made a mistake by gambling while I was in need of extra amount in which I lost everything.

Not cool thing to do in times like that. But as said in the thread "desperate" I think that is really one of the choices when you are in that moment. Loaning from a friend would be my choice then look for a job to pay up. A contract could be signed to when it should be paid. In case of breach a larger percentage should be paid.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 04:31:22 PM

If I were in a desperate need for money, I would've asked for some loan. The problem however is that I don't have much of a collateral to show. So maybe asking loan to relatives would be best. If it is emergency, the best probably is to sell stuff that you don't really need that much, maybe a garage sale or something.
moviebuff777

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 04:37:30 PM

If you were in desperate need of money, I'm not sure bitcoins is going to gain you much quickly.  Try to get a job for fiat to get there quickly.  I think bitcoin is more of a long term investment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆

Hero/Legendary

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 04:57:14 PM

I don't think that situation will ever arise with me in future as I work according  to plan and still if I need money desperately some day then I will break my fixed deposits.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 05:13:52 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2016, 03:51:16 PM by streazight

then i will see it
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1179

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 05:41:58 AM

I don't think that situation will ever arise with me in future as I work according  to plan and still if I need money desperately some day then I will break my fixed deposits.

No one knows, a plan sometimes didn't work on instant circumstances.. Even if we have a day job,  there are times that we need money, say for instance, emergencies..It's good to have savings and invest on things that you could pawn easily for a high appraisal...
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 06:28:48 AM

If i am in desperate, the one that i can think of is to get loan or asking helps from friends, for sure i wont try to earn from gambling
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 07:06:51 AM

If I were in dire need of money I would get off the Internet immediately and look for a 2nd part-time night job along with my full-time day time job. Trying to hustle money on the Internet is usually a big waste of time and I would be making a lot more money if I go out in the real world and take another job. Of course if I desperately need the cash to pay my rent or bills I would ask my parents first to help me out and if they can't I would resort to taking out a loan from a bank. There are no easy shortcuts to free money in this world everyone has to work hard for their own cash.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 07:17:57 AM

If i am in desperate, the one that i can think of is to get loan or asking helps from friends, for sure i wont try to earn from gambling

If you think you will from earn gambling is wrong and it is not that desperate move. Better if you will borrow from your friends and well for sure, they will lend you some if your a good friend to them. Cheesy

Vires in Numeris
plost24

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 07:42:15 AM

if i need money for urgent think i will buy my account bitcointalk and start over or i think about a loan or somethink but for now i'm saving some fund to be used in urgent time so it is all about your fund management.

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017
Wakhid Mukti

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 07:50:19 AM

If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.

Good question. First i think call some friends to ask them maybe theres some service that i can offer to make little money. Then for long term find jobs. (make great career maybe hahaha but sometimes i clearly can see my potential on desperate time or that i think so haha)

tiffyroman

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 10:45:17 AM

If you think you will from earn gambling is wrong and it is not that desperate move. Better if you will borrow from your friends and well for sure, they will lend you some if your a good friend to them. Cheesy

But that's what he just said. Did you truly read the reply? I mean, Indrawan said that he'll ask for loan or from friends and not gamble. You just repeated it lol
raphma

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 12:40:51 PM

It's funny how most of the people here would just ask money to someone and not get a job or a investment...
Maybe that's why im getting rich lending money and investing  Roll Eyes
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 12:42:37 PM

No one knows, a plan sometimes didn't work on instant circumstances.. Even if we have a day job,  there are times that we need money, say for instance, emergencies..It's good to have savings and invest on things that you could pawn easily for a high appraisal...
I agree. Nobody knows when emergencies can happen because, well, it's an emergency. Plans don't always go your way even if you've set margins for error because those margins may be slim, but they're not zero. Yes, it's good to have savings and investments. Better if you have connections, such as friends and family, that you could always ask for help.
Boosterious

Activity: 308

The mind is everything. What you think you become.

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 12:58:37 PM

If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.
nice question,and yesterday i feel that,sucking me and its really make me mad..if i have some bucks or bitcoin,i will playing gambling Grin but if i really brooke and dont have anything,the best way is loan bitcoin or money.

stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 01:12:20 PM

nice question,and yesterday i feel that,sucking me and its really make me mad..if i have some bucks or bitcoin,i will playing gambling Grin but if i really brooke and dont have anything,the best way is loan bitcoin or money.

Its better to  earn on your own rather then going for gambling or asking for loan, if you work properly then you don't need to ask someone else for me.
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 01:39:11 PM

Well if i needed desdesperated money i would try to get a loan putting my account at risk ,even knowing that i could loose it for some penies as the worth of it no one would lend soo,i dont know maybe try to get a loan at the bank should be a better thinking as i have an account there,or i could ask my family to support me sending some money that i would repay as possible in the end i believe my family would be the right and most safe option ,but not being a huge ammount.
sallymeeh27

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 02:35:01 PM

If I will be in a desperate need of money I would definitely get contact with all of my relatives and borrow money from them for I believe this is the fastest way where I can get. If ever this will not work out I might go over to my friends they are the second choice but mostly I asked them first for they know me better and I know people to whom I can borrow.

Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 02:44:08 PM

There was a time in my life when my savings where about to run and I was still out of work. I had to ask from friends earning opportunities, part-time jobs and what have you. Good thing it didn't come to a point where I had to let go of some of my body parts.  Wink
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 02:53:31 PM

A Friend in need is a friend indeed. I will surely seek help from my friends as we all know that friends are the best relatives that we have who will never so NO to  us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: