Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:06:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were in desperate need for money....  (Read 208992 times)
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:58:37 PM

The first thing i would be doing is to borrow money to my friends or relatives and will promise to pay it back once i recovered from this situation. and if there's no one lend me some money, im going to sell things that is not much needed.
this maybe the fastest way to get money when you are in urgent needs, i will do the same thing as you. and i already did it a couple times , take a loan , pay it on time as long as i have a steady income.

but not sure if it is happened to someone who did not have a job and steady income.
yes it will be hard for someone who dont have stable job and if thats the case, they will hesitate to lend you money because there is no assurance that you can pay back the money in time. unless you will offer collateral.

There are some person who are willing to give help to their known person even without a stable job. In most cases, they are giving a person really a large duration on when they will pay. This is to avoid the pressure. But of course it has a condition and the important condition is by fulfilling the promise that this person will find a source of income.

I have personally known some people like that. Smiley
rio3233

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:59:07 PM

If i desperate need for money and need money badly, i will borrow to someone and i will find a any job in real life, actually i also can earn money too on bitcoin by joining signature campaign.
Karolus

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 06:03:48 PM

A lot of people mentioned borrowing money from banks. But isn't it better to get free money from banks? Some banks pay people to open checking accounts. I discovered that recently when a bank that's new to my area mailed me an offer. I opened the account and it's giving me $75.

Days later I was shopping at the supermarket. Over its public address system a different bank, located inside the store, announced that it's also paying $75 to people who open a new checking account. When I got home I did some googling and found a number of different banks that pay people to open checking accounts.

Another source for money is www.mturk.com. It's owned by Amazon and pays people to do little tasks online, especially answering surveys. I make about $4/hour that way. It's not much but it's better than wasting time, so I try to make $3/day that way. That will pay for my next laptop. But people can use it for emergency money.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:10:02 AM

A lot of people mentioned borrowing money from banks. But isn't it better to get free money from banks? Some banks pay people to open checking accounts. I discovered that recently when a bank that's new to my area mailed me an offer. I opened the account and it's giving me $75.

Days later I was shopping at the supermarket. Over its public address system a different bank, located inside the store, announced that it's also paying $75 to people who open a new checking account. When I got home I did some googling and found a number of different banks that pay people to open checking accounts.

Another source for money is www.mturk.com. It's owned by Amazon and pays people to do little tasks online, especially answering surveys. I make about $4/hour that way. It's not much but it's better than wasting time, so I try to make $3/day that way. That will pay for my next laptop. But people can use it for emergency money.
To be honest, I am a banker but that is new to me, I have not heard it before that banks pay you when you open a current account. I am just curious man, what are they doing that? Are they making money by letting you open an account?

If you could shed some light on my curious mind then I would appreciate it. And anyway thanks for sharing another way to earn money.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
DarkThrones

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:12:14 AM

If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.
If I really needed money I'd either go to work for more hours or sell off things I already have in order to get the amount of money that I needed.
Karolus

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:59:11 AM

Hatuferu, try googling a few phrases like "bonus checking account" or "$75 checking account." There are even some blogs devoted to tracking the latest bonuses:

http://www.bankpromotions.com/index.php

http://www.hustlermoneyblog.com/best-bank-bonuses-deals/

These are reputable banks and I don't understand either why they give away free money. If they required big balances it would make sense. But my new checking account only requires a $50 minimum balance.

There is some kind of money bubble brewing. I just take the bonus and laugh all the way to the bank.
jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 04:26:57 AM

If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.
If I really needed money I'd either go to work for more hours or sell off things I already have in order to get the amount of money that I needed.

Me either, I go for overtime if I am desperate in need of money . And I'm going to sell some of my goods that I don't need that only applies if I am really in need for money. And I'm going to do anything just for an additional money.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:16:25 AM

Me either, I go for overtime if I am desperate in need of money . And I'm going to sell some of my goods that I don't need that only applies if I am really in need for money. And I'm going to do anything just for an additional money.
If you are really desperate need for money you would do anything just to have that money on whatever purpose. You can even make illegal things if the need is really that bad and selling all your properties would not matter to your especially when it is a life and death situation.
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:35:47 AM

The only thing you can do is work for it or get a loan, but for many of us that don't have collateral we can't get a loan, so working for it is the only option. I don't know of any other way to gain bitcoin fast.
Yeah I think that I also would just and go work for my money because if you want to take a loan you will also have to work to be able to pay it back.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:20:43 AM

The only thing you can do is work for it or get a loan, but for many of us that don't have collateral we can't get a loan, so working for it is the only option. I don't know of any other way to gain bitcoin fast.
Yeah I think that I also would just and go work for my money because if you want to take a loan you will also have to work to be able to pay it back.

Me either I'm going to work harder if I'm really desperately in need for money. I'll stay away from borrowing because it will just going to add
a problem to me. So, it is still better to work harder and earn money desperately in a legal and nice way I know.

Vires in Numeris
mishra1994u

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:23:04 AM

signature campaign earning..break my peggy bank where i keep money for some emergency or ask my friend for some help
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:28:58 AM

luckily I have never been desperate for money.
but this is not by chance, I have always been planning ahead for my life. so I have always had some kind of funds for the emergencies that I may have face so I never had to dig into my investments and take anything out.
but in case I have to sell something I think I would sell (liquidate) another investment like selling gold for example because all other investments have smaller profit but bitcoin is rising and selling even 1 bitcoin right now can mean losing on $500 more profit on each if it goes to $1200 for example.

Only Bitcoin
MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:30:44 AM

If i desperate need for money and need money badly, i will borrow to someone and i will find a any job in real life, actually i also can earn money too on bitcoin by joining signature campaign.
yeah borrowing is the best way if you do not have any other way to get money that day. but do not let you borrow the loan sharks. because it will make you poor. because they will give you big interest
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:53:06 AM

yeah borrowing is the best way if you do not have any other way to get money that day. but do not let you borrow the loan sharks. because it will make you poor. because they will give you big interest

For me , I don't want to borrow money even though I really need money and I'm desperate about it, because I'm just going to have a debt to them.
Much better if I'm going to beg them and ask them if they can just give me about it.
Especially my family and also for my friends, because I'm not able to pay my debt.

Vires in Numeris
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:14:00 AM

of course if you need money and you do not have the money necessarily the only way is to borrow to others people. because if you can still work. His name was not not have the money.
you can borrow money in the lending section. there are a lot of people would have to borrow you
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:46:15 AM

For me , I don't want to borrow money even though I really need money and I'm desperate about it, because I'm just going to have a debt to them.
Much better if I'm going to beg them and ask them if they can just give me about it.
Especially my family and also for my friends, because I'm not able to pay my debt.

What a person you are. Just take and take?

So you think that process can be repeat multiple times? You just want to take but you don't want to repay even they are not asking you to repay?

If ever that is the case, you are just satisified with that? People can't just give you "always". You must somehow repay them even for another thing.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:09:09 PM

I experienced once i really did need money that week because my salary was delayed and i have a date. So i decided to get a loan in our loan section here and i was able to proceed with the date, and luckily end of the week i got my salary and paid back the Bitcoin that i borrowed.
Same here. I wasted some big amount in gambling but now I plan for another rig for my bitcoin mining. But now I am running out of money due to middle this month so I am planning to get some loan from bitcoinjam.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:11:30 PM

I experienced once i really did need money that week because my salary was delayed and i have a date. So i decided to get a loan in our loan section here and i was able to proceed with the date, and luckily end of the week i got my salary and paid back the Bitcoin that i borrowed.
Same here. I wasted some big amount in gambling but now I plan for another rig for my bitcoin mining. But now I am running out of money due to middle this month so I am planning to get some loan from bitcoinjam.

Loans are too risky in my eyes, I prefer to stay away from loans and I have an habit of saving money which I can utilize at the time of emergencies, so I don't need to borrow it from anyone.
sallymeeh27

Activity: 210

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 04:04:49 PM

I thnk in desperate need of money, you should have to find some work as no one is going to help you in that situation, especially when they know that you do not have money and are going to ask them for help they will escape away from you.
So the best thing is that you learn to earn money as that is the best solution.
True not all the time there are some people who have available money to lend to you. There are also some time that they maybe in need in the future so it’s better not to keep asking money from them if there is no guarantee that you can pay them as fast as you could. Financial problem is everywhere even in the richest country there is still side of them where poverty does exist. All we need to do is to make you ready in these difficulties and have everything prepared. You'll never know when it will come.

serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1258

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:39:26 PM

If i am in desperate need for money, first if I have some assets, i will sell them.  This is for immediate cash.  Or file a loan using those assets as my collateral.  Find me a job, any job because I'm not in a position to be picky.  If i have a gadget that have an internet and a member rank of this forum, i will apply for Yobit Signature Campaign because they pay real time. I can encash the moment my post are credited. Look for bounties like twit and retweet bounties, facebook likes, newsletter subscription, translation etc.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: