Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:25:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bitinstant customer support a joke  (Read 920 times)
michaelhoerme (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 10:56:38 PM

Ok since yesterday 2/20/13 at 330 pm I have been trying to get help with no one really caring I have talked to 3 dffrent people including emailing this charlie guy with no responce and I must admit admit I'm getting really pissed off so here's the story I had been useing the site pretty often to put bitcoins straight to my wallet well yesterday I get on to find that the option is no longer there so I used the moneygram to bitstamp option I was sending 750.00 so I did 500 and 250.00 ok no problems there get to walmart and do the paperwork fine and great get my confirmation emails like always as I'm looking at them I notice there is a huge problem the one for 250 was sent to mtgox and not bitstamp like I had set it to so turns out there was someone with the same account number as I had on my bitstamp account so tried to contact bitinstant right away to get my money well after the first chat they can't seem to figure out why I'm mad only after the 3rd email they finally decide to read it I guess and say well you better contact them so that's what I did well contact them now they freeze the account for me but now its up to bitinstant to tell them to realease my money to me don't you think since all this was yesterday I would have my money today nope cause noone at bitinstant support had anytime today to send I one line email what a joke once this is resolved I will not be using them again and I don't advise anyone else to do so very shady support you guys have there I give bitinstant a 0 out of 5 stars on customer support and a 0 out of 5 stars on value seeing as it cost me almost 60 dollars to get that money there but when my stuff is lost I bet they find their fees just find let them lose that one time then I bet they get off their asses........... michaelhoermle@gmail.com
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 11:00:57 PM

Your word processor put all your periods at the end of your text instead of between sentences. You might wanna download a patch or something.
michaelhoerme (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 11:07:00 PM

Hahaha that's pretty funny guy I will be laughing for days .................
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 11:09:30 PM

so here's the story

But here's the place to write it:

Official BitInstant Support Thread (Active Customer Support)
 - http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=128314.0

the one for 250 was sent to mtgox and not bitstamp like I had set it to

I can see myself choosing the wrong one accidentally.   If I remember correctly there's no receipt showing to you which exchange you specified when filling out the form -- so there's no easy way for you to prove that you had actually chosen the correct option.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 11:09:54 PM

Your word processor put all your periods at the end of your text instead of between sentences. You might wanna download a patch or something.

Noobs should practice a little more patience it would go a long way towards future credibility customer support has to deal with impatient demanding asses being smelly asses all day long so no wonder they don't give a rats ass next time try to be a little more patient one day it may be you..............

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
michaelhoerme (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 11:14:17 PM

Ok when its a simple email to mtgox to release th money wouldn't you be pissed if noone would send it I mean what do you guys get a cut off their high fees to try and make them sound better
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 11:17:17 PM

Ok when its a simple email to mtgox to release th money wouldn't you be pissed if noone would send it I mean what do you guys get a cut off their high fees to try and make them sound better

Start your own exchange. I'll sign up and call to bitch at you everyday. Exercise some patience.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
michaelhoerme (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 11:20:55 PM

Funny thing is I see you senior hero what ever status and really that means nothing to me all I see is you are on this site way to much and just like to piss people off because you can if that's the case this post wasn't made for you to chat with me it was made for awareness so with that said think I made my point
michaelhoerme (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 11:23:20 PM

Oh and I will and ill charge you 40 dollars to transfer 500 so that way I can pay someone to give a sit oh wait bitinstant already does that with out the caring part
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 11:33:21 PM

Oh and I will and ill charge you 40 dollars to transfer 500 so that way I can pay someone to give a sit oh wait bitinstant already does that with out the caring part

You won't be in business long, will you; but what do you care, that's more whining and bitching for you.

"Funny thing is I see you senior hero what ever status and really that means nothing to me all I see is you are on this site way to much and just like to piss people off because you can if that's the case this post wasn't made for you to chat with me it was made for awareness so with that said think I made my point"

Got under your thin skin noob? My my you love to bitch and your opinion means even less to me. I have a lovely parting gift for you cupcake:

Albert Einstein
Ryland R. Taylor-Almanza
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 11:37:34 PM

Ok since yesterday 2/20/13 at 330 pm I have been trying to get help with no one really caring I have talked to 3 dffrent people including emailing this charlie guy with no responce and I must admit admit I'm getting really pissed off so here's the story I had been useing the site pretty often to put bitcoins straight to my wallet well yesterday I get on to find that the option is no longer there so I used the moneygram to bitstamp option I was sending 750.00 so I did 500 and 250.00 ok no problems there get to walmart and do the paperwork fine and great get my confirmation emails like always as I'm looking at them I notice there is a huge problem the one for 250 was sent to mtgox and not bitstamp like I had set it to so turns out there was someone with the same account number as I had on my bitstamp account so tried to contact bitinstant right away to get my money well after the first chat they can't seem to figure out why I'm mad only after the 3rd email they finally decide to read it I guess and say well you better contact them so that's what I did well contact them now they freeze the account for me but now its up to bitinstant to tell them to realease my money to me don't you think since all this was yesterday I would have my money today nope cause noone at bitinstant support had anytime today to send I one line email what a joke once this is resolved I will not be using them again and I don't advise anyone else to do so very shady support you guys have there I give bitinstant a 0 out of 5 stars on customer support and a 0 out of 5 stars on value seeing as it cost me almost 60 dollars to get that money there but when my stuff is lost I bet they find their fees just find let them lose that one time then I bet they get off their asses........... michaelhoermle@gmail.com

I'm not going to make fun of you for your punctuation like others might, but I will point out that writing clearly and correctly will go a long way in helping you look more professional and getting people to listen to you. Divide your text into paragraphs, capitalize the first words in your sentences, add periods at the end of sentences, and people will be more inclined to read it.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄            
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄      
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █  
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀              
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
Garr255
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

What's a GPU?

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 11:42:18 PM

I lul'd.

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”  -- Mahatma Gandhi

Average time between signing on to bitcointalk: Two weeks. Please don't expect responses any faster than that!
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 11:45:15 PM

Macrosaft Ward doesn't need any patches it works perfectly fine and for anyone making fun of him thats not cool because periods aren't even that important so what if my sentence runs on for miles you can still read it........

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2013, 12:08:06 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2013, 12:18:29 AM by Lethn

You know, I was going to come up with a witty write up and try to read the OP's post properly but honestly after having to deal with my dad recently have a tech problem thanks to him using Microsoft Outlook ( Which I'm sure many of you will agree is a pretty crappy piece of software ) and him refusing to believe that the software was what the problem was the only response I can really think of is this.

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

I'm sorry but the very least you could do is write up your post properly with decent paragraphing and not stupidly post your personal email for everyone to see and spam with virus' and malware so I won't think you're just stupid.

Edit: Edit and Delete buttons are awesome, you should use them on forums that provide them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: