Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:01:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you want to see implemented most for Club Talk version 2?
Picture/GIF capability - 11 (32.4%)
More Chat-Rooms - 3 (8.8%)
More languages allowed in main Club Talk chat channel - 2 (5.9%)
Peer to Peer chat capability (private message each other) - 13 (38.2%)
Other, pls comment! - 5 (14.7%)
Total Voters: 34

Pages: « 1 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 [1060] 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀-Sportsbet.io-🚀 Official Partner of Newcastle United Football Club  (Read 395501 times)
ajiz138

Activity: 1540
Merit: 816

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2024, 07:11:17 PM
Merited by LFC_Bitcoin (2)

Football Free Bet up to 50 USDT!

Catch the best of the FA Cup and celebrate victory with an exclusive football Free Bet!

Opt in, deposit, and place a qualifying bet on any sport—with odds of at least 1.5.
Win or lose, you could secure a free bet on football, up to 50 USDT.
Higher predictions mean bigger rewards.
https://sportsbet.io/promotions/2024-05-fa-cup
We will be watching the FA final tomorrow Two Manchester will meet again, but honestly we know who will win and it is easy to guess that is Manchester City.

The 1X2 betting odds are small but both teams scoring is still very possible for this Manchester duo to score each other and the odds are quite high 1.79 looking at the odds market from Sportsbet.

Of course this month there will be many important matches that can be missed with more interest and the highlight will be in the Champions League final next month.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
icopress
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 8381

light_warrior ... 🕯️

View Profile
May 24, 2024, 08:25:07 PM

Guys, do you remember this wonderful time?  Smiley

Italy, Denmark & Belgium All To Win Their 1st Match @4.00
Any Team To Score Over 4.5 Goals In A Single Match In The Group Stages (Money back if there are none) @5.00
Every Team To Have A Yellow Card In The Group Stages @6.00
Any 3 Teams To Win All 3 Of Their Group Matches @7.00
England to win Euro 2020 @8.00
France to win Euro 2020 @9.00
Belgium to win Euro 2020 @10.00
Germany to win Euro 2020 @11.00
England, Italy, Belgium, Spain & Portugal All To Win Their 1st Group Match At Euro 2020 (Money Back If 1 team fails to win) @12.00
Over 11.5 Goals In Each Of The 6 Groups At Euro 2020 @13.00
Portugal To Win Euro 2020 @14.00
No Matches To Go To A Penalty Shoot-Out At Euro 2020 (Money back if there is a Penalty Shootout) @15.00
Italy To Win Euro 2020 @16.00
Any Group At Euro 2020 To Have 21 Or More Goals (Money back if there are none) @17.00
Netherlands To Win Euro 2020 @18.00
A Goal In Every Match At Euro 2020 (Money Back If There Is A 0-0) @19.00
Over 120 Goals To Be Scored At Euro 2020 (Inc. Extra-Time) @20.00

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Ryu_Ar1

Activity: 826
Merit: 641

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2024, 08:59:22 PM

Catch the best of the FA Cup and celebrate victory with an exclusive football Free Bet!

Opt in, deposit, and place a qualifying bet on any sport—with odds of at least 1.5.

x1.31 for Manchester City is actually a fairly small bet but it is not wrong for the bookmakers to give odds like this because after all Manchester City is the favorite for now.
But I want to make a dare with Both Teams To Score where if the choice is “Yes” then there are odds of 1.74 and “No” the odds are 2.04 of course I will choose “No” Cheesy because honestly I don't want to make Manchester United look bad but indeed with their current condition I am honestly quite doubtful even though their path in the FA Cup is arguably quite good in goal productivity.

But if you really want to play it safe then 1x2 on Manchester City still looks very feasible even though the odds are 1.31 because in my opinion it is the most realistic choice.

The 1X2 betting odds are small but both teams scoring is still very possible for this Manchester duo to score each other and the odds are quite high 1.79 looking at the odds market from Sportsbet.
It's true that the odds are quite high but I don't feel confident with this bet and I'll go the other way where the odds are 2.04 which is slightly better.
Although I'm sure Manchester United will risk everything in this match somehow I doubt they can score Smiley for Manchester United fans no offense because I'm just expressing my opinion  lol

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
barbara44

Activity: 2422
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
May 25, 2024, 05:58:32 AM

The high amount of press (which Juventus beat but Leverkusen and Liverpool failed) is "not" (might be) the only reason, it is also how aggressive they did it.

I mean if you look at the game, in some of the leagues that would have been so many cards, and there wasn't even a foul on this one, in Bundesliga you may have seen a few more cards easily in most positions, and yet europa is different and when it's finals the referee can't just show cards that easily, would have change the result drastically, even if you show one, then second would have to be something super obvious. Knowing this, while press they did was important, how aggressive and dangerous the press was the key to their success, because Leverkusen did not expected that aggression.
Italian clubs are always known for their aggressive defense, it could go back to early 90's from what I remember (maybe it is even earlier but I do not remember those days) when Milan had some amazing players that shut the whole defense down to other teams. Being aggressive, on the verge of a red card all game long, and still being risky with hard tackles is something that they enjoy doing because that is what they are known for.

And considering the manager Atalanta has, he comes from not the "modern football world" but that hard tackle days of Italy as well. Juventus knows this because they are another Italian club and knew how to get rid of it, they play against that every week, but neither Liverpool or Leverkusen faced that all season long.

bangjoe

Activity: 1470
Merit: 714

View Profile
May 25, 2024, 06:11:01 AM

We will be watching the FA final tomorrow Two Manchester will meet again, but honestly we know who will win and it is easy to guess that is Manchester City.

Of course this month there will be many important matches that can be missed with more interest and the highlight will be in the Champions League final next month.
This is a Manchester Derby match in the FA final but with an unbalanced rivalry for now, both have a fairly far difference in performance and we can already get a bigger chance of winning on one of the teams that will compete quite clearly, even though basically we don't know the results if the match is not finished, but so far Man United cannot compete with Man City.

Indeed, the 1x2 betting odds are very small and it is not so pleasant for us bettors, for the goal opportunity itself I think Man City can win more than Man United.
Regarding the anticipated match, the Final match of the champion league still needs to wait for approximately one more week, it's still a long time and maybe we will be bored waiting for it.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
B1g4udge
Copper Member

Activity: 39
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 25, 2024, 12:46:15 PM

It was one of the best giveaways ever where you can eat and enjoy pizza and then also receive $100 for it.   
I won it. Thanks Sportsbet.io Grin
ajiz138

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2024, 06:25:17 PM

It's true that the odds are quite high but I don't feel confident with this bet and I'll go the other way where the odds are 2.04 which is slightly better.
Although I'm sure Manchester United will risk everything in this match somehow I doubt they can score Smiley for Manchester United fans no offense because I'm just expressing my opinion  lol
Hahaha we were surprised again in the FA final... Previously we were also surprised in the Europa League final... Will this apply to the Champions League? Surely we think this is impossible. Cheesy

You expressed your true desire in this match, I was the same where there was not a hint that Manchester United would be champions but it happened and we missed the prediction again because we had the belief that Manchester City were much better and the red devils were bad but they were able to win in the final.

So now the Manchester United fans are rejoicing this victory, as well as the bets that are taken at fairly high odds. Wow

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Ryu_Ar1

Activity: 826
Merit: 641

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2024, 07:07:21 PM

Hahaha we were surprised again in the FA final... Previously we were also surprised in the Europa League final... Will this apply to the Champions League? Surely we think this is impossible. Cheesy

You expressed your true desire in this match, I was the same where there was not a hint that Manchester United would be champions but it happened and we missed the prediction again because we had the belief that Manchester City were much better and the red devils were bad but they were able to win in the final.

So now the Manchester United fans are rejoicing this victory, as well as the bets that are taken at fairly high odds. Wow
Hell, there was actually a chance that I could make a profit in my bet on this match when the result was still 0-2 in favor of Manchester Untied until Doku finally made my nightmare come true in this match.

But honestly the last 2 finals now I'm quite disappointed by being too confident in one of the clubs so my judgment is not very objective.
Previously, I had high expectations for Leverkusen which was eventually disappointed with a score that was never expected by myself.

In this final I was also overconfident with Manchster City which backfired on my gamble. There is only one final left where we will see Madrid against Dortmund so hopefully my current expectations for Madrid are not wrong.

btw congratulations to Manchester United and I would like to apologize for my impoliteness in criticizing and assuming that Manchester United could not score in today's match Cheesy

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ajiz138

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2024, 07:33:11 PM

Hell, there was actually a chance that I could make a profit in my bet on this match when the result was still 0-2 in favor of Manchester Untied until Doku finally made my nightmare come true in this match.
Finally, the odds of both teams scoring were not missed for me. Cheesy

But honestly the last 2 finals now I'm quite disappointed by being too confident in one of the clubs so my judgment is not very objective.
Previously, I had high expectations for Leverkusen which was eventually disappointed with a score that was never expected by myself.
It was a real disappointment for everyone that Leverkusen couldn't get a goal back so Atalanta's blowout win was a surprise so we were pessimistic.

In this final I was also overconfident with Manchster City which backfired on my gamble. There is only one final left where we will see Madrid against Dortmund so hopefully my current expectations for Madrid are not wrong.
I think everyone bet a lot on Manchester City but in the end lost unless it was another option bet.
Real Madrid can't lose so we're optimistic now, so we'll see? No doubts about Madrid at all even though the previous two finals have been a surprise.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
SATWAT

Activity: 910
Merit: 46

View Profile
May 25, 2024, 10:41:34 PM

Finally, the odds of both teams scoring were not missed for me. Cheesy

It was a real disappointment for everyone that Leverkusen couldn't get a goal back so Atalanta's blowout win was a surprise so we were pessimistic.

I think everyone bet a lot on Manchester City but in the end lost unless it was another option bet.
Real Madrid can't lose so we're optimistic now, so we'll see? No doubts about Madrid at all even though the previous two finals have been a surprise.
Now we are already having two hot favorites are down with most chances we will be not had hat trick because Real Madrid can handle this all without any problem but still as we have all things in last two finals peoples are now will not play like they have done for the UEFA Europa Cup and the FA Cup because both were on their best and all were set for the huge wins, but we have badly down with no way of return.

Haaland were the biggest disappointment in the final but bad news for the Eric Ten Hag even he gives two cups in two years peoples are still not happy, and he has to leave his job in next few days.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet

Everything has to end one day.
slaman29
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1230

Livecasino, 20% cashback, no fuss payouts.

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 08:05:04 AM

Finally, Leverkusen won the double, in 53 games they only lost 1 this season, and it was on their 2nd last game.

Champions, unlike Manchester City Wink

It was one of the best giveaways ever where you can eat and enjoy pizza and then also receive $100 for it.   

Everything at Sportsbet is easy Smiley Multimaster, Bitcoin drop, promos, and pizza giveaway!

And no nonsense like most other casinos, you win, they pay. You withdraw they send, enjoy your pizza money, that buys about 15 Personal pizzas + drink + wings at Pizza Hut across the border from where I work.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
sportsbet.io (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2647
Merit: 2939

Make winning bets on sports with sportsbet.io!

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2024, 10:37:09 AM
Merited by jeremypwr (1)

Hi Guys,

Check out this Free Bet promotion for today's massive events!

Our two big sponsored teams are in play! Triton Poker Series and Southampton Football Club..

Go here to see more details and have a great Sunday!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5497829.msg64128886#msg64128886

Best of luck,

Steve.
Sportsbet.io

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
Report To Admin
SATWAT

Activity: 910
Merit: 46

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 11:20:02 AM

Finally, Leverkusen won the double, in 53 games they only lost 1 this season, and it was on their 2nd last game.

Champions, unlike Manchester City Wink

Everything at Sportsbet is easy Smiley Multimaster, Bitcoin drop, promos, and pizza giveaway!

And no nonsense like most other casinos, you win, they pay. You withdraw they send, enjoy your pizza money, that buys about 15 Personal pizzas + drink + wings at Pizza Hut across the border from where I work.

No doubt Sportsbet is easy to work with because recently I am having too many free bets and all come into my account without any problem even usually I lost them with high odds but still its good to enjoy here and having fun with community which is doing good.

I love to have mulimaster back into action for the next season specially with all soccer related bets because this was amazing stuff with I have good memories with this competition and many pools which are sponsored by them are also doing good job.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet

Everything has to end one day.
jeremypwr
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 5170

Euro 2024 #2 💰 shorturl.at/ErK31

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 01:27:25 PM

https://x.com/Sportsbetio/status/1794707665123155978

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
jeremypwr
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 02:23:08 PM
Merited by LFC_Bitcoin (1)

Round 1: Roland-Garos Opening Set

Serve up spectacular wins at the Roland-Garros.
Starting May 26 to 30, experience world-class tennis and ace your selections in the Opening Set.
Opt in and bet on matches with odds of 1.5 and above.
Climb the leaderboard to win a share of the 1,000 USDT.
https://sportsbet.io/promotions/2024-05-french-open-1

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
cryptofrka
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1745

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 03:09:34 PM
Merited by LFC_Bitcoin (1), jeremypwr (1)

Southampton is the dominant team in the 1st half of the Championship playoffs and deservedly has the lead.
Seems likely that SB will have 2 teams in the PL next season Cool

2nd half just started, tune in if you have some time. Decent game considering how high the stakes are.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
buwaytress
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 3530

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 04:05:03 PM
Merited by LFC_Bitcoin (1), jeremypwr (1), cryptofrka (1)

Southampton is the dominant team in the 1st half of the Championship playoffs and deservedly has the lead.
Seems likely that SB will have 2 teams in the PL next season Cool

2nd half just started, tune in if you have some time. Decent game considering how high the stakes are.

Deserve is right. This isn't some team either, it's Leeds they're facing. I'd have loved to have both back, but Southampton probably the one I prefer just a bit over, you know, so our feeder club can recruit new talents for us to poach haha.

I was expecting a total evisceration of defences today but I think Saints did a fantastic job of navigating such a tight end of season, to arrive at this playoff, and gain promotion the hard way. That shithousery from Aribo at the end though, and Armstrong taking off his shirt too early haha!

Remember they had to postpone games due to a fire near stadium, and then play a gauntlet of matches with 2 or 3 days rest in between. Hash Clash 2024/25, here we come!

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
jeremypwr
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 04:12:01 PM
Merited by morvillz7z (1)

Steve's Promo is still LIVE

Hi Guys,

Check out this Free Bet promotion for today's massive events!

Our two big sponsored teams are in play! Triton Poker Series and Southampton Football Club..

Go here to see more details and have a great Sunday!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5497829.msg64128886#msg64128886

Best of luck,

Steve.
Sportsbet.io

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
rohang

Activity: 932
Merit: 153

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 04:15:53 PM
Merited by jeremypwr (1)

Congrats to southampton and Sportsbet.io for promotion to the Premier league!!!  Grin

The contest was amazing and i got 7/8 answers correct  Grin
the only one wrong was the corners which ended at 4-4 so same won  Shocked
But noboy got it right so maybe this question voided for everyone  Grin  Grin
ajiz138

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2024, 05:04:00 PM
Merited by jeremypwr (1)

Congrats to southampton and Sportsbet.io for promotion to the Premier league!!!  Grin
Yeahh congratulations to Southampton for returning to the Premier League. We'll see Sportsbet ads in the Premier League.  Cool

Maybe there will be more celebrations when Southampton return to the Premier League.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Pages: « 1 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 [1060] 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 »
  Print  

Jump to: