Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:36:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Baseball Pick every Day(30-15..66.6%)-DOCUMENTED HERE  (Read 7732 times)
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 08:28:35 PM

Nah, im just happy that someone is posting free tip everyday with decent odds and good winrate.
Thank you!
Yes nice to see baseball prediction tips thread and giving some free tips to gamblers. Thank you so much i don't about this game but i know this is very famous game in some countries. Now i am learning rules of this game expecting some more information based on your tips i will bet. Once again thanks. I will keep on watching this thread.
iigor

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 02:08:17 AM

Cant win them all, more luck next time. Smiley

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 02:45:11 AM

Cant win them all, more luck next time. Smiley
yes indeed not everyday but it is much better to have some edge knowing OP's reputation giving us advance tips and giving us chances to win I hope this OP will continue to bring us more winnings. good luck and thank you.
sportshaveballs (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 03:13:18 AM

Back at it Saturday Looked good in 2nd inning then nothing. On to Saturday 11-5 on this site. FREE pick in the morning

sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 12:38:36 PM

Special deals available along with the FREEBIE when you email sportshaveballs@yahoo.com sunbect-FREE. Back with the FREE PICK later in the Mornin

HousamTibia

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 02:41:43 PM

try this kansas 4 @ 8 chicago white sox
sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 02:46:51 PM

Not sure what yer saying there BUT My Freebie will be up shortly. AND it looks like its going to be any EVEN money bet. I have a a big card Today so when you email me sportshaveballs@yahoo.com subject-FREEBIE, you can the FREE pick along with my Special deal on how to get my FULL card OR Top3 picks for Today and into the future. Plenty of day games Today so email immediately to take advantage immediately. FREE Pick will be posted here on NEXT post with explanation

sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 02:51:32 PM

I think that will be a bullpen game as KC starter is on a 60 pitch count. @ real good bullpens with edge to KC. I am not touching the total on that game but might have a side on my full card. Not sure yet

try this kansas 4 @ 8 chicago white sox

sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 04:07:09 PM

Ok Today 5/21 we have an EVEN Money pick. Seattle has their ACE going against a poor team. Cincy has an avg-poor pitcher who at best will go 5-6 innings and let up 3 runs. Seattle is a top 10 offense. Cincy has the absolute WORST Bullpen in the Majors. Felix Hernandez is Seattles pitcher and should mow down the Reds while Seattles offense should put a bunch of runs. Thats how I read it and Seattle is a big Favorite. I do not think this game will be close so I will take SEATTLE-1.5 at EVEN MONEY . GOOD LUCK TO ALL and remember you can get special deals and THIS FREE PICK email sportshaveballs@yahoo.com subject-FREE TIME

sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 11:14:38 PM

We Cruised to that victory to improve to 12-5 on this site. Sunday is another chance to up the winning % even more

iigor

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 11:16:48 PM

Yes, win!
Thank you, keep it up man, you are doing great.  Smiley

sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 06:37:32 AM

Lots of afternoon baseball Sunday. I have special deals for my TOP 3 Premium picks per day OR My Whole card also has special deals. Get all that info and the FREE PICK every day when you email sportshaveballs@yahoo.com subject-FREE I hope you join me and all my Happy members. As for Sunday I will have the FREEBIE PICK which has gone 12-5 DOCUMENTED on this site a Healthy 70%+... Hope you guys email me and give me a shot like so many people have done. Later Sunday Morning I hope to have another Winner as easy as Saturday.

sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 01:54:29 PM

Who is ready for another FREEBIE

iigor

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 02:19:28 PM

always  Grin

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 02:33:54 PM

present here for this freebies how this one can be a good and bigger odds to multiply my small amount of btc that came from many faucets that I work today hehehe, can't wait OP for this free one. thank you in advanced. good luck every one.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 03:07:45 PM

My next post will be the FREEBIE. As I go thru todays games my FULL card had 7 picks(5 are PLUS money-1 of which might be even) I usually charge $1 a pick OR $10 for my premium 3. Games start in 2 hours so for you guys I will give my FULL card Today AND My 3 premium picks for Monday when you email Sportshaveballs@yahoo.com subject-HURRY and I will get you in immediately.  FREE PICK coming up!!!!!

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 03:10:59 PM

My next post will be the FREEBIE. As I go thru todays games my FULL card had 7 picks(5 are PLUS money-1 of which might be even) I usually charge $1 a pick OR $10 for my premium 3. Games start in 2 hours so for you guys I will give my FULL card Today AND My 3 premium picks for Monday when you email Sportshaveballs@yahoo.com subject-HURRY and I will get you in immediately.  FREE PICK coming up!!!!!
so you are now selling your service mate? or you are still giving free tips for us? hope I can get one from you too mate, good luck to us who's waiting for this free ones.
sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 03:26:59 PM

I am offering picks for sale yes BUT I always will post 1 FREEBIE here

sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 03:32:34 PM

OK here we go. I dont have as many stats that will overwhelm you on this Freebie. Pirates Offense is tough. Rockies can also hit. The pitches are average at best. I look for at leats one team to break out and get a bunch of runs. There is a chance both will. Rockies have a decent bullpen while Pirates are on the lower third. 8 seems like a low total for this game so I will ride with PIRATES/ROCKIES OVER 8 and this bet is at even Money.

Email sportshaveballs@yahoo.com subject-Hurry... if you want our $15 deal that has 6 mpr picks today(4 underdogs) along with my premium 3 picks Monday

arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 03:35:18 PM

OK here we go. I dont have as many stats that will overwhelm you on this Freebie. Pirates Offense is tough. Rockies can also hit. The pitches are average at best. I look for at leats one team to break out and get a bunch of runs. There is a chance both will. Rockies have a decent bullpen while Pirates are on the lower third. 8 seems like a low total for this game so I will ride with PIRATES/ROCKIES OVER 8 and this bet is at even Money.

Email sportshaveballs@yahoo.com subject-Hurry... if you want our $15 deal that has 6 mpr picks today(4 underdogs) along with my premium 3 picks Monday
no idea with this game but if seeing your stats might be a good chance of winning
I hope I feel it right betting with this mate. thank you and good luck.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀