Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:28:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Baseball Pick every Day(30-15..66.6%)-DOCUMENTED HERE  (Read 7732 times)
sportshaveballs (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:58:10 AM

Dodgers with Kershaw was -320..  No one scores 3 of kershaw. I never give more than -135 on Freebie usually way closer or PLUS Money

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 05:11:14 AM

Dodgers with Kershaw was -320..  No one scores 3 of kershaw. I never give more than -135 on Freebie usually way closer or PLUS Money
Hi mate how this bet works? sorry but I'm not familiar with this game I just seen that you are giving away free tips and I just got curious about it so I decided to reply here maybe you can help me to figure it out how to bet and what team to bet with, thank you in advance mate good luck  mate.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 12:43:57 PM

This was a Reply to someone who said they Had Dodgers winning 5-3 this was not my bet. I use american odds so -320 means you put up 320 to win 100. Odds in Baseball are just like soccer so you would have those decimall odds that I do not understand. In Baseball you have over 20 different ways you can bet a game and its a lot about pitching match ups.

Hi mate how this bet works? sorry but I'm not familiar with this game I just seen that you are giving away free tips and I just got curious about it so I decided to reply here maybe you can help me to figure it out how to bet and what team to bet with, thank you in advance mate good luck  mate.

sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:49:07 PM

I give 1 FREE MLB pick everyday when you email sportshaveballs@yahoo.com subject-FREE. You also get the best specials that I have and are the first to know. It is the same pick I put here. I have won 15 of 19. On this site I am 9-4. I also have a special going on right now where I give people $1 per pick(min $10 Max $1000). I usually give between 3-10 picks a day. Charging by the play instead of the day benefits YOU. When you email sportshaveballs@yahoo.com subject-"LETS GO"  You get details on how to get set up immediately. You also get the FREE daily pick and are updated on Specials and with a bigger purchase you get reasons and FREEBIES along the way. My FREE pick will be up SOON.

Theory on Soccer totals----

Say you love a soccer match to go over 2.5. But the juice is too high so youwont take it. But you LOVE the game to go over. I have done this in the past where I in game bet it. Many soccer games have no goals in 1st 10 minutes. SO roll the dice and wait 10-12 minutes in and then get the odds you are comfortable at and bet it. If you research shows the game going way over then you get this at a more than fair price.

This is the type of info and breakdown you will get on baseball and american football when you sign up with a certain purchase.
Email sportshaveballs@yahoo.com subject-"Lets Go" to get started today

sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:38:57 PM

Lets go with the Tampa bay/Toronto game to sail OVER 8.5

Haswell

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:49:35 PM

If you are transparent and you can truly predict the outcome of baseball games, then you wouldn't mind putting your predictions here.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 05:00:09 PM

I'll be more than happy to keep this thread track when OP decided to place his tips here, I'm sorry mate but I'm not comfortable giving my emails because of a lots of spam but if you can give your prediction here will be happy to follow you then. thanks mate in advance.
sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 05:06:21 PM

I Do not spam peoples email. I only email people who request. I will post 1 FREE PICK here every day. If people are interested in more they email me personally. I dont give peoples email away. Even when I email my group thier emails are in BCC. But I do understand....

iigor

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 05:21:10 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2016, 06:19:39 PM by iigor

I'll be more than happy to keep this thread track when OP decided to place his tips here, I'm sorry mate but I'm not comfortable giving my emails because of a lots of spam but if you can give your prediction here will be happy to follow you then. thanks mate in advance.
He is giving every day one free tip here, i think for 2 weeks now.

sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 05:39:26 PM

I give 1 pick away every day and to be transparent I am 9-4 on this. I put hard work into getting a good winning %. I will prove that I am good at predicting games. No one can be 80-100%. I can give info,help people and give quality picks. This takes a lot of time and effort. It is convenient for people that don`t have time... They can  pay for picks and get many picks to their email every day. That pays for my time and effort. AND I appreciate it and give out extras. I believe giving out 1 pick a day is nice . FREEEEEE

If you are transparent and you can truly predict the outcome of baseball games, then you wouldn't mind putting your predictions here.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 05:47:07 PM

I give 1 pick away every day and to be transparent I am 9-4 on this. I put hard work into getting a good winning %. I will prove that I am good at predicting games. No one can be 80-100%. I can give info,help people and give quality picks. This takes a lot of time and effort. It is convenient for people that don`t have time... They can  pay for picks and get many picks to their email every day. That pays for my time and effort. AND I appreciate it and give out extras. I believe giving out 1 pick a day is nice . FREEEEEE

yes indeed mate giving at least one free tip a day and 80% chances of winnings because you did say that you completely evaluated the game before giving the pick, fair enough for us and your winning average is more than 50% I guess it would be a gamble to play with you but since we don't have enough knowledge about this I think I'll try my luck betting on your next pick. thanks for this explanation mate.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:18:53 PM

9 of 13 FREEBIES have taken you to the WINNERS CIRCLE in MLB . From now on I will give you one pick per dollar(min 10). No matter how many days it takes. Just let me know how many picks you want. Unlimited number. If you want 10 picks its 10 Bucks if you want 300 picks its 300 bucks. Just tell me your number. If it is a real high number it might be for the rest of baseball and into Football. Email sportshaveballs@yahoo.com subject-LETS GO to get FULL DETAILS. Test me for 10 or go all out its the best deal I will have.. When you sign up you get the FREEBIE also. Also If you just want the FREE PICK EVERY DAY Email sportshaveballs@yahoo.com SUBJECT-Free

WEDNESDAY 5/18 FREE PICK BALTIMORE/TAMPA BAY OVER 8.5

sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 02:10:12 AM

10-4 is a nice winning % come join me

iigor

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 02:20:28 AM

Its a win!
But that was close.  Cheesy

sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 02:36:54 AM

Thats why you should just get the final lol

sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:26:26 AM

10 of 14 FREEBIES have taken you to the WINNERS CIRCLE. From now on I will give you one pick per dollar(min 10). No matter how many days it takes. Just let me know how many picks you want. Unlimited number. If you want 10 picks its 10 Bucks if you want 300 picks its 300 bucks. Just tell me your number. If it is a real high number it might be for the rest of baseball and into Football. Email sportshaveballs@yahoo.com subject-LETS GO to get FULL DETAILS. Test me for 10 or go all out its the best deal I will have.. When you sign up you get the FREEBIE also. Also If you just want the FREE PICK EVERY DAY Email sportshaveballs@yahoo.com SUBJECT-Free. MY FREE MAY 19 PICK will be up later

sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 12:15:34 PM

Hope you all like this fresh take on Baseball and the 10-4 record these first 2 weeks

JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 12:26:54 PM

Check us out you get 1 FREE MLB PICK a day for the rest of the season by emailing us at sportshaveballs@yahoo.com Subject-FREE.

Sounds good but donu have any stats u can send us ? And what is the minimum bet ? Also what sort of profits can u make weekly and what stakes ?
sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 01:22:23 PM

I don`t fully understand your question. You can message me here or on twitter(sportshaveballs) and I can tell you where I bet. Minimum bet at site I bet at is $1. I cannot promise an exact profit. Email me sportshaveballs@yahoo.com and remind me its you from this forum and I can give you more details. I give away 1 FREE pick a day(10-4 on this site 16-4 over all). I have between 3-12 picks a day and charge just $1 a pick and I can give you all those details and specials when you email me at sportshaveballs@yahoo.com. You can also of course chat with me on twitter(sportshaveballs-Kenny). I think my FREE pick today I can give you great stats for.

Check us out you get 1 FREE MLB PICK a day for the rest of the season by emailing us at sportshaveballs@yahoo.com Subject-FREE.

Sounds good but donu have any stats u can send us ? And what is the minimum bet ? Also what sort of profits can u make weekly and what stakes ?

sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 03:08:33 PM

Today lets take our Ace Chris Sale but we dont want to give up too much juice or worry about the bullpen so we will cut this game in half believe the WHitesox will score a run or 2 at least in first 5 innings. I like this one and would bet this anytime I see this info. Nothing is 100% of course but its a good% play. its a 5 inning PROP WHITESOX -.5

Email sportshaveballs Subject-FREE to get this FREE pick and 1 FREE MLB PICK EVERY DAY to your email along with exclusive deals for members

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: