Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:50:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Baseball Pick every Day(30-15..66.6%)-DOCUMENTED HERE  (Read 7732 times)
sportshaveballs (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 06:24:53 AM

I put myself out there as I believe I am good at what I do. Butthe thing is I can always learn. When I wake the next day I realize I am 0-0. I will Always
put 1 FREE Pick out here every day. Anyone who looks thru this threads knows Igot off to .500 start and just a week or so ago muddled around. But its always about the long run. When ya lose a game or 2 some people tune out ButI just keep plugging along.Keeping Trust and Confidence in how I read games is the Key for me and its not always easy. People who get picks from me know all about it. Anyone who gets picks from me always can Chat with me on Twitter. I am in for the long run thats why I offer weekly,monthly and Yearl Package deals. Anyone here that ever wants to Chat on Twitter is welcome to @sportshaveballs.. Thank You for the Kind words

another win again bro, 6 in the row what a impressive performance I just forgot to follow you
but if you are doing it you got an impressive run and a possibility to get more and more supporters
hope you continue sharing free tips here. good luck

sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:59:41 PM

Its tough to go a whole week by going 7-0. I have the Opprotunity to do that Tonight. Should bee exciting To see if I can Pull it off. I will be back soon with the FREEBIE

shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:37:38 PM

sportshaveballs, you are great at predicting baseball games. The odds are close to Even odds.
Just a question, for predicting over/under runs in baseball, do you look at total score for previous games for both teams?

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 04:11:25 PM

not really BUT you can see if they are hitting the ball But most of it comes to Pitching and how That line up has done againstthat pitcher. also have those starters let up a good number of runs consistently. There is a lot that goes into it. A lot comes down to Starting pitching and some factors for how bad the Bullpen is. Looking at the previous game only doesnt really help a lot cuz it alwys starts with current days Pitcher. Every once in a while to perfect Mix comes together where you LOVE the Over and thenyou add both team totals to go over and ADD 5 inning run total over. so in 1 game you can go 4-0 or 5-0 and if yer just partially right still go 3-1. Its easier to go 4-0 in one game than 4-0 in 4 separate games

sportshaveballs, you are great at predicting baseball games. The odds are close to Even odds.
Just a question, for predicting over/under runs in baseball, do you look at total score for previous games for both teams?

sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 05:43:50 PM

Todays Freebie I am going with The New York METS

TOP PLAYS OPTION--You get my TOP 3 PREMIERE PICKS of the DAY

1 DAY-$10

1 WEEK 7 DAYS($50)

1 MONTH 31 DAYS($100)

MLB SEASON-----($200)---Rest of MLB season along with Top 3 NFL and Top 3 COLLEGE picks each week in September.

If interested email sportshaveballs@yahoo.com subject--"PREMIUM DAY" or "PREMIUM WEEK" or 'PREMIUM MONTH or "PREMIUM YEAR"  and I can get you signed up TODAY!!!!!

OR

VOLUME PACKAGES INCLUDE(Minimum 15 plays per day combined)

#1 MY FULL CARD(ALL GAMES I BET)

#2 PREMIUM PICKS(MY TOP 3)

#3 LEANS(Games I favor but did not bet on)

VOLUME PACKAGE PRICES
DAILY-$20

1 WEEK(7 DAYS)--$80

MONTH(31 DAYS)--$150

**BEST VALUE**---YEARLY $500 GOLD PACKAGE(365 DAYS BROKEN DOWN BELOW)

--15+ PLAYS DAILY LIKE EXPLAINED ABOVE FOR FULL BASEBALL YEAR(EXCLUDING ALL STAR BREAK)

--ALL OF MY NFL PICKS SEPTEMBER THRU THE SUPERBOWL(OVER $400 VALUE)

--ALL OF MY COLLEGE FOOTBALL PICKS SEPTEMBER THRU THE BOWL GAMES(OVER $500 VALUE)

--ALL OF MY COLLEGE BASKETBALL PICKS NOVEMBER THRU NATIONAL TITLE(OVER $400 VALUE)

--ALL OF MY BASEBALL PICKS FOR THE REST OF YOUR 365 DAYS(OVER $300 VALUE)
(WHEN YOU ADD THAT ALL UP THAT IS MULTIPLE THOUSANDS OF PLAYS FOR ONLY $500)

ANYONE INTERESTED--EMAIL SPORTSHAVEBALLS@YAHOO.COM  SUBJECT "NAME OF THE PACKAGE YOU WOULD LIKE" FOR EXAMPLE "GOLD PACKAGE" "DAILY" "WEEK" "MONTH"

I WILL GET YOU SET UP TODAY!!!!!
Reply Reply to All Forward More
Click to Reply, Reply All or Forward
Send 

Time for a break.

sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 04:13:17 PM

Lost for the first time in a week. It happens fell to 26-13. Going with Twins/Angels OVER 8.5

sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:29:51 AM

Another winner thats 27-13 67.5% thru 40 games including 7 of last 8. Only 10 games Thursday. Be Ready for another Freebie. If You are ready to take advantage of a package Deal instead of just 1 FREE Winner a day Check out My deals Below. People are all over the Gold Package at the Bottom Because its just pennies per pick....

1 DAY-$10

1 WEEK 7 DAYS($50)

1 MONTH 31 DAYS($100)

MLB SEASON-----($200)---Rest of MLB season along with Top 3 NFL and Top 3 COLLEGE picks each week in September.

If interested email sportshaveballs@yahoo.com subject--"PREMIUM DAY" or "PREMIUM WEEK" or 'PREMIUM MONTH or "PREMIUM YEAR"  and I can get you signed up TODAY!!!!!

OR

VOLUME PACKAGE PRICES
DAILY-$20

1 WEEK(7 DAYS)--$80

MONTH(31 DAYS)--$150

--15+ PLAYS DAILY LIKE EXPLAINED ABOVE FOR FULL BASEBALL YEAR(EXCLUDING ALL STAR BREAK)

--ALL OF MY COLLEGE FOOTBALL PICKS SEPTEMBER THRU THE BOWL GAMES(OVER $500 VALUE)

--ALL OF MY COLLEGE BASKETBALL PICKS NOVEMBER THRU NATIONAL TITLE(OVER $400 VALUE)

ANYONE INTERESTED--EMAIL SPORTSHAVEBALLS@YAHOO.COM  SUBJECT "NAME OF THE PACKAGE YOU WOULD LIKE" FOR EXAMPLE "GOLD PACKAGE" "DAILY" "WEEK" "MONTH"

sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:12:56 PM

Today is an early game. I am going with TEXAS as the Freebie for TODAY 6/16

sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 10:19:48 PM

Yet Another Winner making my record DOCUMENTED HERE 28-13 68.2% Time to join Your Fellow Friends and Get a Sports Pack Below. Gold Pack People are definitely the Happiest. Join Me Today...

1 DAY-$10

1 WEEK 7 DAYS($50)

1 MONTH 31 DAYS($100)

OR

VOLUME PACKAGE PRICES
DAILY-$20

1 WEEK(7 DAYS)--$80

MONTH(31 DAYS)--$150

sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:47:46 PM

June 17 Red Sox team total over 4.5

arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 12:04:47 AM

June 17 Red Sox team total over 4.5
nice pick will follow this one as I seen your stats you are still good in giving winning tips, hope we win it again this time
good luck to you and to your business mate.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 03:15:32 PM

Lets Bounce back Today 28-14 on this thread Going Cleveland Team Total OVER 4.5

sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 02:25:26 AM

Well I Cleveland won that bet in 1 inning. So I am 29-14 But I dont even know if anyone is reading this thread anymore. It seems like there was more interest earlier when I was not proven But Now that I AM proven over 43 games at 67.4% no one seems to have interest so I am not sure if I will post anymore. I mean I am on page 4 after winning over 67%. My Packages That Anyone can sign up at are below. Also if Anyone wants to Make $100 over n over again Paid straight to their Paypal email me sportshaveballs@yahoo.com subject-$100 for Full details on my FREE Plan. Let me know if anyone wants me to keep posting. I will see what page I am on later. Thank you everyone.

1 DAY-$10

1 WEEK 7 DAYS($50)

1 MONTH 31 DAYS($100)

OR

VOLUME PACKAGE PRICES
DAILY-$20

1 WEEK(7 DAYS)--$80

MONTH(31 DAYS)--$150

sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 03:01:07 PM

6/19 FREE MLB PICK--MIAMI

shanem
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 03:37:50 PM

I am interested in your picks but I usually bet small because of my small capital. Unfortunately, I don't have enough money to buy your tips.
You are the only tipster who post baseball tips on this forum and your record is great.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
|
sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 03:48:12 AM

Send me an email sportshaveballs@yahoo.com subject $100 and I will give you an opprotunity

I am interested in your picks but I usually bet small because of my small capital. Unfortunately, I don't have enough money to buy your tips.
You are the only tipster who post baseball tips on this forum and your record is great.

arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 03:56:28 AM

Send me an email sportshaveballs@yahoo.com subject $100 and I will give you an opprotunity

wow this make sense vouching your service hope I'm the lucky one who get that free from you
but anyway you still doing good buddy good luck to you and thanks for giving this free tips.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 01:02:42 PM

Lets get another WINNER

shanem
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 01:15:25 PM

I emailed you but I don't think I can find anyone to sign up for your package.

Do you bet other sports like basketball and soccer?

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███

|
|
sportshaveballs (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 02:33:48 PM

I bet on Baseball,College Basketball and Football,NFL   and Won on Fixed NBA FINALS when I bet on CLEVELAND to win the NBA Finals AFTER they were down 2-0 in the Series(6-1 odds against Cleveland)

I emailed you but I don't think I can find anyone to sign up for your package.

Do you bet other sports like basketball and soccer?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: