Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:47:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [For Rent] Mah signature & Avatar space.  (Read 521 times)
Alaki (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 02:53:53 AM

I'd like to rent mah signature & avatar space. Lemme know if you do want meh to advertise for you. Price are negotiable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
znickelbackz

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 03:21:48 AM

I'd like to rent mah signature & avatar space. Lemme know if you do want meh to advertise for you. Price are negotiable.

no offence but you have got negative trust. not sure if anyone will ever hire you. you are already wearing second trade's signature, if they accept you why don't stay with them, their payment are nice.
Alaki (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 03:33:39 AM

no offence but you have got negative trust. not sure if anyone will ever hire you. you are already wearing second trade's signature, if they accept you why don't stay with them, their payment are nice.
Basically, the neg. isn't perma for sure. However, secondstrade rates 'r below average.
Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 03:35:38 AM

They didnt accept him with the negative rating, he just got it so he is looking for another way to make money with his signature before secondstrade kicks him out of their campaign

Alaki (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 03:38:01 AM

They didnt accept him with the negative rating, he just got it so he is looking for another way to make money with his signature before secondstrade kicks him out of their campaign
They did accept meh out there & the neg. was given after that. However, how about educating yourself kid? Learn full thing before posting. </sarcasm>
Your Point Is Invalid

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 03:40:36 AM

They did accept meh out there & the neg. was given after that. However, how about educating yourself kid? Learn full thing before posting. </sarcasm>
Learn how to speak, using 'meh'  in all your sentences makes you look like an idiot.

Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 03:48:31 AM

You know you can use your alts to ask for signature campaigns too? XD

Your Point Is Invalid

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 03:49:46 AM

You know you can use your alts to ask for signature campaigns too? XD
All his alts have negative trust, they dont qualify

znickelbackz

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 04:06:32 AM

Basically, the neg. isn't perma for sure. However, secondstrade rates 'r below average.

i'm not too familiar with slang so i can't fully understand all your words. you are free to evaluate and feel anyway you want about secondstrade rate, of course. your trust is your own business, i should not argue more about it, won't bring anything good for you. good luck finding one.

@Your Point Is Invalid: lol look at your trust Cheesy
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 04:12:31 AM

@Your Point Is Invalid: lol look at your trust Cheesy

You do know right ,that's his avatar and not the actual trust ?

@OP :-There is no point in trying to advertise before you come off clean for the negative trust issue.Lock the thread.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █