Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:31:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Is The Best Way To Handle Racial Discrimination(s)  (Read 1122 times)
CryptoGirl17

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 02:08:39 AM

To you own knowledge what is the best way to handle racial discrimination?

Is there any tutorial's on how to approach those who discriminate other's or how to cope with them if, this is a weakness?

Thanks for your comment

Racial discrimination is a weakness.  The best way to handle it is not promote it.  If someone says something discriminatory, don't agree with them.  Just keeping silent is the best way.

i also agree with keeping silent, although even if you keep silent they might think you agree, it also depends on the person because if they are violent then yes just stay out of the way but if there is a way to let them know without violent, its always good to say you dont agree with them or maybe saying is not right to treat someone like this.
there was a situation at an ice cream shop with a customer and the owner of the shop told the guy to leave if he would continue with that behavior and other customers also stood up for the lady. 
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 08:49:42 PM

To you own knowledge what is the best way to handle racial discrimination?

Is there any tutorial's on how to approach those who discriminate other's or how to cope with them if, this is a weakness?

Thanks for your comment

Racial discrimination is a weakness.  The best way to handle it is not promote it.  If someone says something discriminatory, don't agree with them.  Just keeping silent is the best way.

i also agree with keeping silent, although even if you keep silent they might think you agree, it also depends on the person because if they are violent then yes just stay out of the way but if there is a way to let them know without violent, its always good to say you dont agree with them or maybe saying is not right to treat someone like this.
there was a situation at an ice cream shop with a customer and the owner of the shop told the guy to leave if he would continue with that behavior and other customers also stood up for the lady. 

Yes that was right thing to do if you ask me. People should help each other in need, any way thay can. But that is with life. Like every coin have two side, every story have two sides too. What would happen if you was customer and owner wont sell you something because they dont like who are you, what color is your skin or which God you pray too. And other customer support owner, that could happen also, and i believe it is happening. There is all kind of Racial discriminations, and it will always exist till people stop judgeing other people because they are different.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: