Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:58:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MNM][LAUNCHED] MINEUM |x13| PoW STARTED  (Read 153243 times)
KawaBunGa

Activity: 437
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:23:12 PM

Important Update

In order to comply with all Canadian and Quebec Law Regulation, here are the final solution we can offer and that we will be offering through a vote. Both scenario will be fully compliant and might be online as soon as November 1st 2018. In order to avoid any problem with the authorities we took a step back and checked at what we could do.

Solution #1 :
We Keep MINEUM as a coin

Effect :
  • MINEUM will be usable outside of MyMINEUM platform. Possibility to remain on exchange
  • We will swap the existing coin in order to burn the first 5.1 millions MNM held by the dev team. 30-days will be allocated to the swap.
  • It will be possible to hold your coins on MyMINEUM in order to benefits of MINEUM’s GPU profits. (More information to come if selected)
  • A new 10-years mining phase will be activated. Algorithm to be announced. 1% POS
  • Coins will represent trust in our development along with some advantages on our future platforms
  • Coins will be usable on MINEUM’s different platform in the future, such as the section updates of this update
  • We will push back the coin to exchanges. The new format will allow us to be list on Bittrex or other major exchanges.

Solution #2 :
We transfer Coins to Token

Effect :
  • MINEUM Coins will be swapped to token on MyMINEUM
  • They will be spendable for services and product (shipping possible)
  • Invested into MINEUM’s GPU profit share (More information to come if selected)
  • Tokens will be usable exclusively on MINEUM future services
  • Tokens will have no monetary value
  • Tokens will act as a credit on MINEUM services or product.

This vote will be perform from October 1st to October 15th. Link will be shared later.
1 Person = 1 Vote.

ROADMAP :

Short-Term (1-3 months)
MyMINEUM V2.0 (Public BETA)
New MINEUM’s design
Secret Project (Closed Alpha)

Mid-Term (4-6 months)
Mining Pool V1.0.0 (Public BETA)
Secret Project (Closed BETA)
MyMINEUM V2.0.1 - eCommerce (Public BETA)

Long-Term (7-9 months)
Secret Project (Public BETA)
Mining Pool V1.0.1 (Public BETA)
MyMINEUM V2.0.2 - FPGA Integration (Public BETA)

New Development members

We also have two new members in our development team. They will be in charge of the new projects along with communication with our community.

Ghosting has been in the crypto world since 2015. He worked on ShittoMine, in many mining farms and has a major knowledge in mining technologies.

Jeff has been in the crypto world since 2016. He worked on many MINEUM’s update in the past while being a part-time technician in our location. He also have knowledge in web development, core development and mining technologies at full time now. Jeff did worked as a network technician for a major ISP in Canada and did worked on many networking contracts.

You can meet them on our new discord channel. The link is at the bottom of the message.

Future Development

MyMINEUM V2.0
We are currently working on a brand new MyMINEUM version that will allow a lot more details about your equipment, current status and gains for equipment that MINEUM is currently hosting.

We are currently running a closed BETA while developing many core features for the future. MINEUM coin or Token also has a major place into the development considering the importance of the community in our past.

BETA screenshot will be shared in the following weeks.

MyMINEUM V2.0 first Public BETA is planned for Q4 2018.

MINING POOL
We also started working on our mining pool. We are still working on the basis while we already have a good idea of how it will be done. The pool will offer a unique possibility that will be share with you during our alpha and beta development.
The Mining Pool is planned for Q1 2019.

More Projects to be announced in Q2 2019.

A new communication platform is now available for the community. We have our Discord Channel available @ https://discord.gg/bcx2r8y
We will make ourselves a lot more available through this platform in order to answer as much answer as possible and to offer support if needed.

A new block explorer is currently being synchronized to sync everyone. Nodes will be shared as soon as possible. Stays Updated.

Regards,

Antho281

Suddenly Smiley Didn't expect you to show up, frankly. I'm glad you're still working on this project, thanks for sharing the details. I hope more details will follow

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
antho281 (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:34:43 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2018, 04:04:39 PM by antho281

Block Explorer : Back Online
LINK : https://explorer.mineum.org

Nodes will be added to the section Network. You may use them to synchronize your wallet.
The rich list will also be up-to-date in order to follow past transactions.

Here are two nodes you may add to your wallet configuration file :
addnode=24.37.43.158
addnode=142.112.38.9

MyMINEUM V2.0 - Closed Beta in Development

MyMINEUM V2.0 will have many core features for our token/coins holders.

Today, we will announce 2 new Core Features :
1. Earn-Your-Deposit (which will be recalled soon, depending on the vote issue)
2. Group Buy Hosting

Earn-Your-Deposit

But what is "Earn-Your-Deposit"?
Basically, this option will allow you to dedicated your MNM to the mining equipment in order to share its profit with all the holders that invested their MNM into the platform. Mining profits will be shared among these people.

Per Example : MINEUM's mining equipment realized a .01 BTC profits. There was 50 000 MNM on the "Earn-Your-Deposit" feature at that time and you had 10 000 of your MNM. You will then receive .002 BTC.

More details about this feature will be released according to the vote result in order to better fit with the voters decisions.

Group Buy Hosting

What is "Group Buy Hosting"?
This option will allow you to Group Buy mining equipment with every MNM holders in order to upgrade the daily profits generated in the "Earn-Your-Deposit".

Per Example : We have a possibility to purchase a full 6xGPU GTX 2080 rigs for 250 000 MNM (prices are used as example only). Everyone may slowly or directly invest the full sum in order to purchase the full rigs and then upgrade the daily profits of everyone.

More details about this feature will be released according to the vote result in order to better fit with the voters decisions.

Both of these features may not be available at the launch of MyMINEUM V2.0 and may be added in the future.

New team members

Ghosting
Team Member
ffffffffffffffffff
Ghosting is a crypto enthusiast, as we all are.
He his a mining solution expert and has a lot of experience in IT.
He spent many months working on a solution to enhance miners performance which he did greatly.
He also specialize himself on Infrastructure deployment and stability.

A lot of people automatically dismiss e-currency as a lost cause
because of all the companies that failed since the 1990's.
I hope it's obvious it was only the centrally controlled nature of those
systems that doomed them.
I think this is the first time we're trying a decentralized, non-trust-based system.

- Satoshi Nakamoto

Jeff
Team Member
ffffffffffffffffff

Jeff was led into cryptocurrency by myself years ago after some great talk about money future.
Specialized in Networking and Web Development,
Jeff has an important experience in Large-Scale Deployment.

Bitcoin may be the TCP/IP of money
- Paul Buchheit
kondiomir
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

Twitter @Acimirov

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:28:00 PM

Great news!!

Happy to see you back, Antho!
antho281 (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:27:49 PM

The community vote is now open!

To vote, please visit the following link :
http://bit.ly/surveyMNM

Solution #1 :
We Keep MINEUM as a coin

Effect :
  • MINEUM will be usable outside of MyMINEUM platform. Possibility to remain on exchange
  • We will swap the existing coin in order to burn the first 5.1 millions MNM held by the dev team. 30-days will be allocated to the swap.
  • It will be possible to hold your coins on MyMINEUM in order to benefits of MINEUM’s GPU profits. (More information to come if selected)
  • A new 10-years mining phase will be activated. Algorithm to be announced. 1% POS
  • Coins will represent trust in our development along with some advantages on our future platforms
  • Coins will be usable on MINEUM’s different platform in the future, such as the section updates of this update
  • We will push back the coin to exchanges. The new format will allow us to be list on Bittrex or other major exchanges.

Solution #2 :
We transfer Coins to Token

Effect :
  • MINEUM Coins will be swapped to token on MyMINEUM
  • They will be spendable for services and product (shipping possible)
  • Invested into MINEUM’s GPU profit share (More information to come if selected)
  • Tokens will be usable exclusively on MINEUM future services
  • Tokens will have no monetary value
  • Tokens will act as a credit on MINEUM services or product.

This vote will be perform from October 9st to October 24th.
1 Person = 1 Vote.

To vote, please visit the following link :
http://bit.ly/surveyMNM
Pompobit

Activity: 736
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:39:46 PM

it is hard to vote without further information...

let's say we swap coins for tokens:
- What resources will I be able to buy?
- How much tokens will they cost?

Ok we keep mineum as a coin:
- What is the current hashrate we will benefit from?
- will the hashrate be increased in some way?
- Future platforms, uh? Mineum holders will benefit for brand new projects not fundraised with the mineum ICO?

And well, I'm still waiting for a report about the past undistributed profits, that probably are and will be the highest we will ever be able to earn because the usual problem of the ever increasing difficulty with a fixed hashing power. Yes, I know, the community voted for no reinvestment, that is exactly the reason why the past profits are the best we can aim for the investment we made)
antho281 (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:56:31 PM

- Future platforms, uh? Mineum holders will benefit for brand new projects not fundraised with the mineum ICO?

And well, I'm still waiting for a report about the past undistributed profits, that probably are and will be the highest we will ever be able to earn because the usual problem of the ever increasing difficulty with a fixed hashing power. Yes, I know, the community voted for no reinvestment, that is exactly the reason why the past profits are the best we can aim for the investment we made)

Tokens :
Mostly mining equipment would be available to buy
Tokens will be valuated following the ICO prices. Maybe not the exact price but close to.

Coins :
Current Hashrate :
AMD about 650 MH/s (Ethash)(RX480)
NVI about 500 MH/s (x16r)(GTX 1070)
The hashrate will be increased following the group-buy systems we will integrated.
MINEUM's holders will benefit for new projects as well. MINEUM's coin will allow many things among our new platforms.

The report will be coming in the following days. (most probably by the end of the week)
KawaBunGa

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 04:28:04 AM

Tokens :
Tokens will be valuated following the ICO prices. Maybe not the exact price but close to.

Coins :
Current Hashrate :
The hashrate will be increased following the group-buy systems we will integrated.
MINEUM's holders will benefit for new projects as well. MINEUM's coin will allow many things among our new platforms.

The report will be coming in the following days. (most probably by the end of the week)

Anybody here still waiting for this report? Smiley
AleScamHole

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 11:53:31 PM

Tokens :

Coins :
Current Hashrate :

Anybody here still waiting for this report? Smiley

If anyone believed anything this scammer anthony and his partner said from day one id be surprised : /    eric dube
scam from the get go, they just slinked away, like so many here
CarylnThanny

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:38:04 AM

reading everything and following your site i guess investing with your ico would be a good risk, not saying this just because I'm advertising the campaign
MayCentola

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:47:07 AM

/ I   can't imagine that I didn't notice this project earlier. A , network and team plus a well defined roadmap is a sure shot sign of the seriousness of the project founders. It's really a promising project and I would certainly participate in this project. The first step is the bounty participation, but I'll participate in the ICO as well. Gotta tell my friends as
Pompobit

Activity: 736
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:50:43 PM

I'm sorry guys you are too late to get in, the scam is already over and the team is gone with all the hardware and the money
Batmanvsduecare

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 10:38:55 AM

Too bad, all this scam is just hindering the cryptocurrencies' success.

Edlack

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 12:55:46 PM

Any news about this project ?
Antho, what is Mineum today ?
KawaBunGa

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 01:19:35 PM

I'm quite surprised that @antho281 still has a neutral trust. I'm going to fix this ASAP in case he decides to make a sudden comeback.
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119]
  Print  

Jump to: