Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 09:31:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Whats the 3 most constructive way to introduce someone to BTC ?
Give them some bitcoin (and then what?) - 15 (21.1%)
Show them how to save on purse.io - 7 (9.9%)
Show them how to buy or sell on openbazaar - 6 (8.5%)
Take them somewhere you can pay the bill in BTC - 9 (12.7%)
Show a business owner how they can accept BTC - 6 (8.5%)
Tell them how to get free satoshi from a faucet - 1 (1.4%)
Tell them who you think satoshi nakamoto is - 2 (2.8%)
Tell them whether you support core or classic - 1 (1.4%)
Tell them BTC will make them rich in the future - 6 (8.5%)
Explain how banks will not control their BTC - 10 (14.1%)
Explain the history of BTC and what halving is - 3 (4.2%)
Explain what mining is - 1 (1.4%)
Tell them they will earn money just holding BTC - 4 (5.6%)
Total Voters: 32

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you helping mass adoption ?  (Read 2891 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 08:11:57 PM

Everybody here should help to spread the world of Bitcoin and crypto currencies.
I do it whenever I can. I help to set up a wallet for people who interested and let them experience Bitcoin by sending a few transactions back and forth.
Furthermore I speak about Bitcoin's past in a nutshell and give an overview about the actual status quo and in what direction this could lead us in the future. Especially now in times where Bitcoin rises in value people are way more interested. Smiley
I belive I am also helping in the world adoption of bitcoins. By simply helping those who are in need of information about bitcoins, I believe I am helping.
I play games on Steam and apparently, many gamers don't know about what bitcoin is, and knowing what it is, I thought I was a little obliged to explain it to them and maybe help them set up a wallet too.
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 08:15:12 PM

I tried to help in the past but now I am not making any efforts in mass adoption, as I really feel that I am wasting my time behind foolish people.
Cryptoreflector_666

Activity: 728
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 07:58:58 AM

In my opinion, the best way to get acquainted with bitcoin is of course its use in everyday life. However, here we are faced with the fact that only some countries have reached the level that a person could, for example, pay for everyday purchases with bitcoin. I think it should take at least a few more years for bitcoin to take its rightful place in the world of physical things

Hasmizara

Activity: 227
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 03:37:12 PM

Bitcoin is not used in everyday life but it is acceptable to the public for investment but it is not acceptable for all countries. Many countries in the world do not support it and not everyone knows anything about the use of Bitcoin. Bitcoin will take a lot of time to help the public in daily life.
Subbir

Activity: 812
Merit: 104

🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 03:57:38 PM

The whole world needs to support helping and if the demand for investment increases, all the institutional activities will benefit the people including the government to use helping mass adoption to improve their country. helping mass adoption is very convenient to invest but it will take time to buy something.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: