Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:12:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yobit.net has blocked my account. I cant access my coins.  (Read 3198 times)
IconFirm

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574

Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 03:15:48 PM

Please send your login to PM, we will recheck your tickets and acc.
Usually we block only accs that spam infected links in our chat.

PM'd.

I would appreciate it if you investigate which chatbox moderator wrote the disgusting message on my chatbox account as an excuse for banning me. No links were posted by me at all, only requests for help.

I expect a full apology from the person responible. If the funds are recovered & I get a full apology from the moderator responible for the digusting comment on chatbox I will remove my negative feedback.

Please do the right thing.

Thank you.

Finally got a response from my YoBit support tickets, it simply says:

Wallet is on maintenance.
Please wait some time.

This sounds ominous.

Maybe it's their way of saying:  "Sorry, you were right. We didn't lose your coins as we claimed earlier, we just didn't pay attention to our wallets. We are now re-syncing our wallet with the settings you kindly provided us in your support tickets that we ignored. It should only take a few hours before the wallet is back online & your funds will be available, thank you for your help. We are also investigating which chatroom moderator is responsible for abusing you & banning you from posting & will demand a full apology from them asap - we will be in touch shortly."

But I doubt it. At least I got a reply of sorts, which is more than most YoBit users get.

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lissandra

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 06:00:39 PM

Please send your login to PM, we will recheck your tickets and acc.
Usually we block only accs that spam infected links in our chat.

PM'd.

I would appreciate it if you investigate which chatbox moderator wrote the disgusting message on my chatbox account as an excuse for banning me. No links were posted by me at all, only requests for help.

I expect a full apology from the person responible. If the funds are recovered & I get a full apology from the moderator responible for the digusting comment on chatbox I will remove my negative feedback.

Thank you.

Finally got a response from my YoBit support tickets, it simply says:

Wallet is on maintenance.
Please wait some time.

This sounds ominous.

Maybe it's their way of saying:  "Sorry, you were right. We didn't lose your coins as we claimed earlier, we just didn't pay attention to our wallets. We are now re-syncing our wallet with the settings you kindly provided us in your support tickets that we ignored. It should only take a few hours before the wallet is back online & your funds will be available, thank you for your help. We are also investigating which chatroom moderator is responsible for abusing you & banning you from posting & will demand a full apology from them asap - we will be in touch shortly."

But I doubt it. At least I got a reply of sorts, which is more than most YoBit users get.

well if youre that disgusted you always have the choice to stay with your business with them or somewhere else.

Its either that or deal with the bull crap sometimes and keep using them?

IconFirm

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 10:31:58 AM

Indeed. I removed all my funds from YoBit (apart from the missing ones of course) the moment it became clear that they were ignoring my support tickets. YoBit are stealing customers funds & have been for some time now. They provide zero support either here or on their website & their chatbox is occupied by abusive moderators & 7 year old shills.

I recommend everyone remove their funds immediately & leave appropriate feedback on their trust profile here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=406594

You can also remove them from your trust rating by adding:

Code:
~YoBit

to your default trust box in settings. This will help ensure others don't get scammed/insulted by them.

Good luck.

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 02:36:39 PM

Dear Yobit.

Can you please sort out your CBX wallets asap.

My funds have been stuck on your exchanges for far too long for it to be acceptable.

Can you also please take some lessons in customer service and at least let people know which wallets are under maintenance?

It would save so much hassle both on your & your customer's ends.

Regards.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 02:41:06 PM

Dear Yobit.

My funds have been stuck on your exchanges for far too long for it to be acceptable.

Can you also please take some lessons in customer service and at least let people know which wallets are under maintenance?

Regards.

If you put your coin on YoBit you have yourself to blame. 90% scamcoins on that shit.

FOR RENT.
bitdoger

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 03:28:12 PM

Dear Yobit.

Regards.

If you put your coin on YoBit you have yourself to blame. 90% scamcoins on that shit.
so you need to say YoBit scam? or what you mean on this post?

IconFirm

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 08:14:24 AM

Quoted for truth & posterity:

9 @ 1.25

YoBit - it's shocking & disgusting that you have no problem logging on to bid for advertising space here while continuing to ignore questions from your disgruntled customers both on BCT & on your site via support(?) tickets. Many, including myself, have had their deposits/withdrawals go missing & as you are ignoring your customers requests for help & support, it can only be assumed that you are using the stolen customer funds to pay for advertising here.

How about you start answering your customers concerns & provide support & explanations to them as to where their missing funds are going:

YoBit scam thread (1 of many):  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1461913.20
YoBit (lack of) support thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1481722.msg14933996#msg14933996
Official YoBit thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=914975.1300

It's sad & pathetic that your customers have to chase you around the forums in an effort to get answers - but if that's the only way to get a reply from YoBit, so be it.

@BCT: YoBit payments should be considered stolen goods - please refuse any further bids from YoBit until they return their customers missing funds.

Thank you.

YoBit
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010

★YoBit.Net★

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 10:10:16 AM

Richx wallet fixed, please check your deposits.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
IconFirm

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 10:57:21 AM

At last - thank you for finally addressing half of my complaint. What a shame I had to chase you around the forum in order to get a response!

As I stated previously here:

Thank you.

So far I have not recieved an apology from your abusive chatbox moderator. I will remove the negative feedback as soon as I do.

YoBit
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010

★YoBit.Net★

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 11:18:19 AM

We have 600+ wallets now, some of them stuck every 3-5 days because of another forks in network, some just crashing every 70-110 secs.
Sorry for delay with wallet fix, we are developing a new system for faster repair (or restart in auto-mode), intelligence and inspection.

Our moderators are usually ban users for insult words or spam if you think that they were too cruel to you - we apologize for that.

At last - thank you for finally addressing half of my complaint. What a shame I had to chase you around the forum in order to get a response!

As I stated previously here:

Thank you.

So far I have not recieved an apology from your abusive chatbox moderator. I will remove the negative feedback as soon as I do.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
IconFirm

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 11:46:41 AM

Our moderators are usually ban users for insult words or spam if you think that they were too cruel to you - we apologize for that.

YoBit, your chatbox moderator typed the message in my name on my account (details of which I have left in your feedback), as an excuse to ban me from asking for support via chatbox. Only moderators who have access permissions to user accounts can do this, as you well know & as I explained via PM to you. It is not a case of cruelty, it is a case of using cheap tricks to avoid answering basic customer requests for help, as well as being insulting to treat long standing customers this way & reflects badly on both you & your company.

Basic manners & politeness go a long way towards customer satisfaction & building a good reputation. It only takes one rude & abusive chatbox moderator to undo all your hard work, resulting in a bad reputation. I would have thought that it was in your interest to ensure that this does not happen & take action against any staff members who treat customers in such a way. We both know that you are able to go through the chat logs in order to find out who was responsible - please do so.

Thank you.

coinsmaster

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:55:22 PM

I bought 109.17 DCR in Yobit.net two week ago and try to make withdrawal.

This withdrawal shown in withdrawal history like successfully sent, but not indicate any TXID, and actually - this transaction not sent from  YoBit.Net  !
Transaction was not included in blockchain.

https://mainnet.decred.org/address/DsXpZM7niWKzuxsRJWoZgWDWPz7m4DBqgPx

The problem is that no answer from YoBit.Net support after two weeks !

Any one know how to solve?
Haswell

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 07:32:43 AM

Maybe they have blocked your account because one of the moderators on bitcointalk saw that you are spamming by their signature?

They won't give you your signature funds but they are supposed to give you your another funds.

82jack

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:48:03 PM

Can you fix my wallet too?

Transaction was ok:
https://etherscan.io/address/0x817b7eb4b198c6a48c3fc8f4173b281a7c85ce0a

But wallet is still  empty and transaction doesn’t appear as pending deposit in Yobit.
82jack

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:53:08 AM

Solved, thank you.
IconFirm

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 01:28:03 PM

Copy/paste from one of the many other Yoshit scam threads:

Why do people continue to use this exchange for trading and storage? Yobit's risky practice of locking accounts and coins is well-documented here. Sending coins to Yobit is playing a risky dice, almost always in favor of the exchange keeping the coins.

For those who ignore the countless scam reports, I can suggest a few charities who accept bitcoins for a good cause. You would be doing this planet a greater favor by donating your coins to them. It's the exact same thing. When you send coins to Yobit's hot wallet you are donating your coins to this exchange.

Agreed. And since OP has confirmed that it's 1.5 BTC it's a huge amount of BTC to be trusting a random exchange in Russia(or is it even located there, now) that has an absolutely dreadful reputation of being consistently the worst place to trade your coins and has consistently the worst customer support out there.

Even though i'm sure you did nothing wrong, you should have been informed on yobit's shady activities.

Their environment basically is completely toxic, the entire exchange relies on pump and dump coins to operate and wallets are in constant maintenance mode. People's money is stuck in every way you can imagine. OP, if you don't get your money back or even if you do, learn your lesson and don't return with a new account.

TBH bitcointalk have allowed this scam exchange to to rip-off forum members for far too long. I have been warning users about this exchange since they scammed me many, many months ago - & I'm not the only one. Over the last few weeks Yoshit have been flooding their thread with fake noob comments from literally hundreds of shill accounts - even posting in Russian, even though it's the English thread, in an effort to hide the hundreds of complaints about them.

It is simply a 100% scam.

It's about time BCT moderators put a stop to Yoshit & their scammy activities by locking their thread for good & not allowing them to advertise on BCT ever again. By doing nothing BCT is actively helping promote this scam - it's got to stop.

@BCT moderators - stop advertising this scam - kill their thread please.

blackcarlos

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:12:50 PM

Hello, I have problem as well. Please help me. I send to Yobit my XEM from bittrex, but on Yobit still nothing. I sent two days ago. Could you fix my problem.txid 51e94b27314124b6998551b2c6e483993b8312e36ed7e6e10dd35fbc166ca9dc. Thank you
tel29

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:40:41 PM

Login: tel29
Transaction was ok:
txid: 0x0cdeccff2073f6f09567c85aa9004bb5ca098531e956d236c1021e1a2bf0c6b7
But wallet is still  empty and transaction doesn’t appear as pending deposit in Yobit.
IconFirm

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 06:51:12 PM

Login: tel29
Transaction was ok:
txid: 0x0cdeccff2073f6f09567c85aa9004bb5ca098531e956d236c1021e1a2bf0c6b7
But wallet is still  empty and transaction doesn’t appear as pending deposit in Yobit.

Start a scam accusation - Yoshit will just ignore your ticket & steal your coins..

The more scam accusations there are against Yoshit, the more chance BCT will stop advertising them.

Hello, I have problem as well. Please help me. I send to Yobit my XEM from bittrex, but on Yobit still nothing. I sent two days ago. Could you fix my problem.txid 51e94b27314124b6998551b2c6e483993b8312e36ed7e6e10dd35fbc166ca9dc. Thank you

Start a scam accusation - Yoshit will just ignore your ticket & steal your coins..

The more scam accusations there are against Yoshit, the more chance BCT will stop advertising them.

xawksow

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:00:07 AM

Got the same issue as well,
sent there ETH on Monday which didn't arrive by now and since this morning I'm unable to login.
Started as well two support tickets about it, which I didn't get any answer from yet.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: