Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:33:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: An open letter to Satoshi Nakamoto  (Read 447 times)
All-of-us (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 05:06:13 PM

An open letter to Satoshi Nakamoto, whomever he, she or they may be.

I would like to open this letter with a thank you and a warning.
Thank you for creating this amazing world changing technology we call Blockchain, and for giving it freely to the world.
Thank you for giving us the tools we need to free ourselves (if only a little) from those that would call us Money launderers, Tax avoiders, Drug dealers and Terrorists.
I think sometimes we forget why and how all this started and find ourselves dwelling far too much on the “what can it do for me”, after all isn’t that exact thinking what got us into this mess in the first place?

SATURDAY'S: PRESS TIPS AND COMMENT - Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks
Sat Jan 3, 2009 9:25am GMT

Your place in all of this is far better served as an anonymous figurehead as whether you choose to come forward and speak your mind or stay anonymous you will be hunted, threatened, used for others best interests. Stay hidden my friend let the world deal with the revolution you have started it has been a long time coming.

Despite all that has come before Ladies and Gentlemen we find ourselves at a crossroads of sorts, do we argue amongst ourselves and bicker like small children or do we use the tools we have been given to change this world for the better?
Core or Classic? Ethereum or Lisk? Dash or Monero? Doge or Potcoin?

Centralisation: “is the process by which the activities of an organization, particularly those regarding planning and decision-making, become concentrated within a particular location or group, keeping all of the important decision-making powers within the head office or the center of the organization.”

Decentralisation:  “the process of redistributing or dispersing functions, powers, people or things away from a central location or authority.
While centralization, especially in the governmental sphere, is widely studied and practiced, there is no common definition or understanding of decentralization. The meaning of decentralization may vary in part because of the different ways it is applied.”

The choice my friends is solely in your hands.

Signed

All of us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 06:31:21 PM

An open letter to Satoshi Nakamoto, whomever he, she or they may be.

I would like to open this letter with a thank you and a warning.
Thank you for creating this amazing world changing technology we call Blockchain, and for giving it freely to the world.
Thank you for giving us the tools we need to free ourselves (if only a little) from those that would call us Money launderers, Tax avoiders, Drug dealers and Terrorists.
I think sometimes we forget why and how all this started and find ourselves dwelling far too much on the “what can it do for me”, after all isn’t that exact thinking what got us into this mess in the first place?

SATURDAY'S: PRESS TIPS AND COMMENT - Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks
Sat Jan 3, 2009 9:25am GMT

Your place in all of this is far better served as an anonymous figurehead as whether you choose to come forward and speak your mind or stay anonymous you will be hunted, threatened, used for others best interests. Stay hidden my friend let the world deal with the revolution you have started it has been a long time coming.

Despite all that has come before Ladies and Gentlemen we find ourselves at a crossroads of sorts, do we argue amongst ourselves and bicker like small children or do we use the tools we have been given to change this world for the better?
Core or Classic? Ethereum or Lisk? Dash or Monero? Doge or Potcoin?

Centralisation: “is the process by which the activities of an organization, particularly those regarding planning and decision-making, become concentrated within a particular location or group, keeping all of the important decision-making powers within the head office or the center of the organization.”

Decentralisation:  “the process of redistributing or dispersing functions, powers, people or things away from a central location or authority.
While centralization, especially in the governmental sphere, is widely studied and practiced, there is no common definition or understanding of decentralization. The meaning of decentralization may vary in part because of the different ways it is applied.”

The choice my friends is solely in your hands.

Signed

All of us.

I think we have to thank him or her for sure because bitcoin is the best invention in this 21st century as much I know. I dont know whether other payment medium having this much feature like bitcoin.
So I would say bitcoin is always great according to me.
icet208

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 06:43:17 PM

Thank you Satoshi for the great inovation that you given us. You have written history.
Even if Bitcoin fails blockchain technology will benefit us forever.
Wish you all the best!
sgravina

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 07:28:00 PM

Here is my open letter to Satoshi.

Thanks for all the money.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: