Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:38:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'll pay 0.1 BTC for the first who find this 7z file password  (Read 865 times)
kamilax (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 06:17:02 PM

I was looking for a cheap ransomware software on the Deep Web just for fun... I've found this on the onion network:

http://jw4idzkvgmivxpkd.onion/

The author asks for 1 BTC (or 5 BTC with the full source code, made with Delphi 7).

The files are provided in that page before making the payment, but they are packaged as 7z (with password)  Embarrassed

Instead of paying 1 BTC I hope someone with better knowledge can crack those files  Cool

I will pay 0.1 BTC for the first who crack and provide the password for the source code.

I saw a video of this ransomware working (it is very easy and promissing) but I cannot find the link anymore. It is on the same deep web site, but not at the first page, and I haven't bookmarked the forum where I saw it Sad
lakuf

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 06:20:48 PM

Maybe you can download it and upload to mediafire so most people who don't have tor installed can try there hand at it.

mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 06:22:43 PM

Its most likely a fake file(I've seen loads of crap like those, most of the time end up asking for payment or surverys and stuff with a gibberish file in the end) like most of the stuff on Deep web, don't waste yours and others time on this
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 06:30:06 PM

Its most likely a fake file(I've seen loads of crap like those, most of the time end up asking for payment or surverys and stuff with a gibberish file in the end) like most of the stuff on Deep web, don't waste yours and others time on this

That.And most of the users claiming to be distributing the ransom-ware are just internet wreckers who simply fish for clicks and advertisements.You can never be sure if the ransomware is actually working even after the payment.Don't fall for the youtube videos ,those are simple demos made in Visual Basic or C# to fool ya ,completely different from the actual ransomware.

If you know the DarkCoderSc who developed Darkcomet ,only sold the initial source codes for working ransomwares which is being stopped now. 

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
kamilax (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 06:36:10 PM

I saw a video of this program running, it looks real on the video (both generator under Delphi interface and the client were running in a virtual machine). I'm still looking for the video, If I find it I'll update this post.

By the way here are the files uploaded to Mediafire:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/a0v0dbx15kvot7m/sourcecodev1.7z

http://www.mediafire.com/download/eiopbdb1gjeezik/generatorv1.7z
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 07:26:31 PM

I saw a video of this program running, it looks real on the video (both generator under Delphi interface and the client were running in a virtual machine). I'm still looking for the video, If I find it I'll update this post.

By the way here are the files uploaded to Mediafire:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/a0v0dbx15kvot7m/sourcecodev1.7z

http://www.mediafire.com/download/eiopbdb1gjeezik/generatorv1.7z
Video proof of the program working? Yeah... thats something thats pretty easy to fake, might wanna read the post above yours
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 07:53:37 PM

It's probably a virus. I'm guessing that it would be 1 minute job to bruteforce it, because it's probably made to be easily cracked so that
people would run the infected file.

Just created account to post this ; sounds legit.

If you wanted to crack something for real, you would go to hackforums and ask for it, but you know everyone there would easily recognize the lousy attempt,
so you're trying your luck here.
SparkyU

Activity: 784
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 09:26:20 PM

It's probably a virus. I'm guessing that it would be 1 minute job to bruteforce it, because it's probably made to be easily cracked so that

If you wanted to crack something for real, you would go to hackforums and ask for it, but you know everyone there would easily recognize the lousy attempt,

The thing is when you're asking for something like this you're venturing into a more advanced area of computer knowledge.  Someone smart enough to know how to bruteforce anything, especially random files from the internet, isn't going to be dumb enough to let themselves get infected in the process.  They'll isolate the files from their main system.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 09:54:54 PM

The thing is when you're asking for something like this you're venturing into a more advanced area of computer knowledge.  Someone smart enough to know how to bruteforce anything, especially random files from the internet, isn't going to be dumb enough to let themselves get infected in the process.  They'll isolate the files from their main system.

While that was probably true before, today there are tons of video tutorials explaining everything step by step, so practically a toddler can bruteforce file like that,
and then what..  There's no doubt that there could be victims here. Almost every day there are people falling for dumbest of tricks and whining how they lost their funds.
MagicIsMe

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Negative trust resolution: index.php?topic=1439270

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 02:03:24 PM

I'll take a shot at this. I'll PM you the results.

socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 05:15:07 PM

I think you cant crack the password if the passphrase is too long i just found only a generator for a rar file which is it can unlock only for characters more of that he cant crack even you are using a bruteforce..
The union link you are given for me most of them are fake.. if you are really want to  get a ransomeware software better to find other site which is giving a ransome ware for free.
Or choose or find a ransome ware software seller with trial that you can test if it is working..
Many scammers in deepweb so beware..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
SparkyU

Activity: 784
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 07:48:05 PM

While that was probably true before, today there are tons of video tutorials explaining everything step by step, so practically a toddler can bruteforce file like that,
and then what..  There's no doubt that there could be victims here. Almost every day there are people falling for dumbest of tricks and whining how they lost their funds.

Yeah you're probably right, but I would still hope that the majority of people involved in these more indepth areas of the computer world have enough common sense to not let that happen.
interbtc

Activity: 451

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 08:22:40 PM

Yeah you're probably right, but I would still hope that the majority of people involved in these more indepth areas of the computer world have enough common sense to not let that happen.

Its obvious that people with ill intentions know this, and thats why they are finding more and more ways of spreading their infections around.
Even if 99% of potential victims realize the con, there will always be ones who will not. Its best to cut attempts like this one in their root.
Boosterious

Activity: 308

The mind is everything. What you think you become.

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 08:59:58 PM

I was looking for a cheap ransomware software on the Deep Web just for fun... I've found this on the onion network:

The author asks for 1 BTC (or 5 BTC with the full source code, made with Delphi 7).

The files are provided in that page before making the payment, but they are packaged as 7z (with password)  Embarrassed

Instead of paying 1 BTC I hope someone with better knowledge can crack those files  Cool

I will pay 0.1 BTC for the first who crack and provide the password for the source code.

I saw a video of this ransomware working (it is very easy and promissing) but I cannot find the link anymore. It is on the same deep web site, but not at the first page, and I haven't bookmarked the forum where I saw it Sad
almost click that link,and i think people here have very good analyze and it make me and some newbie here warn and more carefullabout obvious link like that,it could be virus or malware,i think thread like this should be locked or deleted.

cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 09:09:01 PM

Wow. You are the most pathetic piece of crap to shitpost on this forum to date. You're such a piece of crap that you can't even buy the program to scam people and/or ruin their businesses/lives. Eat shit. How does that sound?
Baby Rage

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Qtum • Value Transfer Protocol DAPP Platform

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 09:22:56 PM

Wow. You are the most pathetic piece of crap to shitpost on this forum to date. You're such a piece of crap that you can't even buy the program to scam people and/or ruin their businesses/lives. Eat shit. How does that sound?
Rofl, clearly you have had so experience with ransomware. an underlying hint of salt detected

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ Qtum █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
●▬●▬●▬● First UTXO Based PoS Smart Contract and DAPP Platform ●▬●▬●▬●
▃▃▃▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▃▃▃
abhishek.g

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 09:32:07 PM

Brute forcing attack or dictionary attack might bring you back the password you need to crack this compressed file you want . However brute forcing can take literally days to crack passwords & I am sure you are not that patient !
veles7

Activity: 950
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 07:57:00 AM

i can help you, write me PM. you link didn't work.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: