Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:14:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: If somebody doesn't swap his coins. What can we do with unswapped coins?
Unswapped coins must be burned
Unswapped coins could be used for promotion and development.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 189283 times)
cyourmoney2

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

VirtacoinPlus will change my Lifestyle $$$

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 10:35:07 AM

Has everybody here to check out http://virtacoinworld.com/ If not please do today. We need your feedback in order to move forward faster.

We need helpdesk staff from this community.
 If you will like to test the helpdesk features, indicate on this post, your account can be enabled as a staff which will give you access to that feature for testing. Your help will be greatly appreciated as we would like to get the bugs out A.S.A.P. The faster we get things moving the faster your Virtacoin will rise in value and that's a wonderful thing for anybody holding Virtacoins. Thank You.

Get an Online VirtacoinPlus Wallet and change your lifestyle forever.
Pelgoran98

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

It'd be nice.

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 01:34:38 PM

Has everybody here to check out http://virtacoinworld.com/ If not please do today. We need your feedback in order to move forward faster.

We need helpdesk staff from this community.
 If you will like to test the helpdesk features, indicate on this post, your account can be enabled as a staff which will give you access to that feature for testing. Your help will be greatly appreciated as we would like to get the bugs out A.S.A.P. The faster we get things moving the faster your Virtacoin will rise in value and that's a wonderful thing for anybody holding Virtacoins. Thank You.

Come on, help this guy out. It's all for YOU!  http://virtacoinworld.com/
balvio

Activity: 1437
Merit: 550

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 01:57:44 PM

Come on, help this guy out. It's all for YOU!  http://virtacoinworld.com/
Why did you removed my topic from reddit? I worked a week for it, day and night and you removed it? Did you know that I postponed my visit to hospital to make it live? Do you know that? And you delete my work? Just why, ha?... Ok, I'm out !! It was one of the happiest day lately and you've ruined it !! Good job! Thank you

balvio

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 02:09:38 PM

Why did you removed my topic from reddit? I worked a week for it, day and night and you removed it? Did you know that I postponed my visit to hospital to make it live? Do you know that? And you delete my work? Just why, ha?... Ok, I'm out !! It was one of the happiest day lately and you've ruined it !! Good job! Thank you
I, sir, removed NOTHING.
Just don't pretend you do not know nothing, ok? This upset me BADLY !!!

balvio

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 02:15:37 PM

I, sir, removed NOTHING.
I, sir, removed NOTHING. I just checked. You are accusing the wrong person. Which site and what was the topic name?!!!

You, sir, made me felt embarrassed in front of the group on facebook, because I put the link there and the link said "removed". Just stop pretending, ok? I'm out! Good day!

balvio

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 02:44:36 PM

I, sir, removed NOTHING.
I, sir, removed NOTHING. I just checked. You are accusing the wrong person. Which site and what was the topic name?!!!
You, sir, made me felt embarrassed in front of the group on facebook, because I put the link there and the link said "removed". Just stop pretending, ok? I'm out! Good day!
I DID NOT DO IT. I. DID. NOT. DO. IT. Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself. Take it up with the MODERATOR who removed it. AGAIN, it was not ME!

Ok, plasma, let's put the cards on the table. Why are you hiding, just because you are a fun of an altcoin? So what, you're free to support as many coins as you want as long you're doing your job for virtacoin. You just put my topic back on and removed it again. What is this? A ping-pong game? I'm not the ball, you know? I don't want to be! Be your will, but I'm out of here...

balvio

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:43:47 PM

There's no talking any sense to you. You have gone off the deep end. I did check it in the log and it was removed, but not by me. I never remove anything other than my own posts. If you saw it up there again, it's your computer cache tricking you, or whatever computers do. You are not being reasonable. I told you it wasn't me. Why don't you be a logical man and take it up with another moderator? How about that? Say to yourself, "Well if it wasn't him, who else could it be?"  I have never yet removed anything of yours or anyone else's. Only my OWN posts. Ever. Not once. You are just making a huge mess on here. Talk about embarrassing yourself. Shit. I'd demand an apology from you, but I don't need it. You need to collect your thoughts and discuss this whole mess you've blown up into a shit storm with the proper person. Hint: it ain't me, as I've been trying to tell you. But, you've got your mind made up and you are blaming me. That is total full-on bullshit.

I apologize even if you don't need them. Maybe it wasn't you, but if I was published some nonsense I have understood. It's not my comp playing with me, because it was another person who noticed on Facebook and focused my attention on it. Even if John did it, I keep asking myself why? If he wanted to be "the 1-2-3 campaign" first, my mind still cannot understand why. Across the time was posted big bullshits out there, but wasn't removed. Only my work was...  I think I need to rest for a while...

kotha72

Activity: 245

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:10:10 PM

Oh! come on balvio! take it easy friend.Sometimes it may happen. Most of our comments never publish in Reddit virtacoin development  forum but we never get sad as long as we also vta holder and part of the community as we feel.In that forum you will get more value as long as you have tons of oil like vtapalsma1 always did for John all the time. So cheers and keep going with your development. Community need support.Please stay with us in bitcointalk forum.
vmvta9

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 06:01:54 PM

Your post is at the top, under the green pinned ones that have always been there: https://www.reddit.com/r/VirtaCoinFoundation/comments/4qldbw/my_first_site_my_dream_as_a_child_came_out/
As it turns out, NEITHER one of us removed it. And, there was nothing denoting anything about who did it in the moderation log. So, either the system did it because someone may have marked it as spam and/or it was just a hiccup in the system. We are all innocent. Sorry it happened to you. Just a freak accident out of our hands. And, it's back up. Done.

Correction does much, but encouragement does more.

Balvio Please come back we need your support.

**VIRTACOIN  The NEXT GEN COIN**
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 12:47:59 AM

I agree, as long as there is community will live and coin. It is only thanks to the initiative of this group lives coin.
If they do not, it would have long ago proved to be a coin in a landfill.

That is very true. What keeps a crypto alive is the community itself bringing long term support for it via promotion and maintenance of the coin by establishing nodes. As long as there is at least 1 node (connection) to the VTA network, the coin is pretty much alive than dead. For me, I think it is not about the price or profits to be made. Instead, it is all about usability whenever the coin can be bought or traded anywhere in the world bringing fast and cheap transactions. Just my opinion.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
vmvta9

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 06:10:57 AM

VIRTACOIN@2

Happy 2nd Anniversary and wishing all the Virtacoiners a great year ahead.

The secret of getting ahead is getting started

Work hard for what you want because it won't come to you without a fight. You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to. If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive.

**VIRTACOIN  The NEXT GEN COIN**
Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 06:44:58 AM

VIRTACOIN@2

Work hard for what you want because it won't come to you without a fight. You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to. If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive.
Great and beautiful words, they are applicable in real world, thanks
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 07:30:32 AM

VIRTACOIN@2

inspiring word mate make this coin value fighting for and keep on surviving in this crypto industry i think if all of us believes that this coin can achieved all of his goal the value will be more worthy unless we as the community stop believing and supporting the project congrats to the dev for keeping it alive for 2 years. good job!

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
sesiah

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 07:58:17 AM

VIRTACOIN@2

inspiring word mate make this coin value fighting for and keep on surviving in this crypto industry i think if all of us believes that this coin can achieved all of his goal the value will be more worthy unless we as the community stop believing and supporting the project congrats to the dev for keeping it alive for 2 years. good job!
Very well said, we shall keep these word as we go along with virtacoin.
EMEKA OKOLI

Activity: 432

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 10:50:07 AM

Wellcome here!

New members from VirtaCoin reddit.

You are worked on VirtaCoin every day for whole 2 years.

Nice to see you here. Thank you!

GREAT! great!!, great!!!, within the 2 years, we the community have achieve so many things: virtacoinwallet.eu, virtalocal.com, http://virtacoinworld.com/, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1462517.0, http://virtamining.com/, http://virtacoin.uk/ .  you can add more

Able Digital

▄█████████
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████
[
Get Tokens
]
gcoffie7

Activity: 634

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 10:54:31 AM

Very well said hope to see virtacoin among the best  top 10 altcoins  coming years wish our peoples coin very hard work done by all the promoters to make it happen.
cyourmoney2

Activity: 111

VirtacoinPlus will change my Lifestyle $$$

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2016, 11:56:45 AM

balvio we need your expertise. It was a clitch in system. It happens to me too now and again.

Now on to something we can all do to help Virtacoin grow in Value.

Question? Everyone should have a signature on the bottom of there outgoing emails. Do you??? This is a great way to advertise Virtacoin.
In gmail click the wheel on top right that says settings, then scroll down and click settings again. Scroll down and put your picture in. Then further down put your statement and the url link you want people to click. It could be your website url that's advertising Virtacoin or Virtacoin itself. Try to make it so people will at least want to click your link to see more. Something like Want to retire early. I found a way? Then your url. Make them want to open your Link.
For Outlook email click the wheel upper right and click options and click Formatting, font and signature. For other emails your on your own. If in dout leave your questions below and I'm sure someone here can answer your questions.

Get an Online VirtacoinPlus Wallet and change your lifestyle forever.
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 10:00:58 PM

balvio we need your expertise. It was a clitch in system. It happens to me too now and again.

Question? Everyone should have a signature on the bottom of there outgoing emails. Do you??? This is a great way to advertise Virtacoin.
In gmail click the wheel on top right that says settings, then scroll down and click settings again. Scroll down and put your picture in. Then further down put your statement and the url link you want people to click. It could be your website url that's advertising Virtacoin or Virtacoin itself. Try to make it so people will at least want to click your link to see more. Something like Want to retire early. I found a way? Then your url. Make them want to open your Link.
For Outlook email click the wheel upper right and click options and click Formatting, font and signature. For other emails your on your own. If in dout leave your questions below and I'm sure someone here can answer your questions.

balvio we need your expertise. Great signature idea.

Why beg if he has any more interest in the peoples coin he will come back if not good luck on his adventures but why beg anyone!!!
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 07:22:12 PM

balvio we need your expertise. Great signature idea.

Why beg if he has any more interest in the peoples coin he will come back if not good luck on his adventures but why beg anyone!!!

While I understand where you are coming from, and it's a valid point, we are just not that kind of Coin. We are The People's Coin, which Balvio has put in vast amounts of time, creativity, participation and encouragement.

Well i know and he also knows but if he has lost interest in proceeding you can beg all you want but that does not help the coin just over a missunderstanding  to give up instead fixing the problem and proceeding on get over it accidents happen
balvio

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 06:55:31 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2016, 08:38:31 PM by balvio

Rather than argue the matter of balvio, better focus on VirtaCoin.
I don’t have any expertise. By the time I have studied and graduated school, there were no computers or internet in schools. I have no expertise in the field. My only quality is that I'm deeply attached to VirtaCoin. And I'm very passionate… If I managed to create something, I did it out of love for VirtaCoin, not because I have any training in the field. And if I did, anyone can, especially the younger ones who were born with the tablet or smartphone in their hands. Again, before there was VirtaCoin, I have never done a video tutorial or a poster or a banner or a website. Believe it or not, this is the true. I just learned how to.
So stop calling you need my expertise, because I have none. Just focus on VirtaCoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: