Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:41:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: If somebody doesn't swap his coins. What can we do with unswapped coins?
Unswapped coins must be burned
Unswapped coins could be used for promotion and development.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 189283 times)
gcoffie7

Activity: 634
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 04:46:57 PM

@gcoffie7: Thanks for posting, but you dropped the final ] from your message so it's locked up in the [/quote.

Any way am using my phone now I get home by late to make that correction please
Pelgoran98

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

It'd be nice.

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 04:50:00 PM

@gcoffie7: Thanks for posting, but you dropped the final ] from your message so it's locked up in the [/quote.

Any way am using my phone now I get home by late to make that correction please

Excellent, @gcoffie7! Go VirtaCoin, The People's Coin!!!
soulgate (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 09:27:23 PM

John Moles already steal Virtacoin from other VIRTACOINWALLET.EU  USER.
PROOF HERE-
id wtran   description   amount     DATECONFIRMED

49772      FUND         -10175.72    2016/07/01

You are really drunk with your Newbie BCT account  Cheesy You just posted your withdrew operation details and call it as proof?  Grin

Please learn: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof_(truth)  And maybe after you will have more experiance of cheating, spam and scam  Tongue

P.S. Can you learn me how to sent 243 emails in one day?  Cheesy 

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
  Mining. Staking. Rewards. 
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
soulgate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 09:29:19 PM

VirtaCoin is "The People's Coin". It is all about a collective effort to increase the value of our Coin. There are many ways you can claim FREE Virtacoins but we  expect you to do something in return. By helping to promote VirtaCoin you are at the same time helping yourself. More VirtaCoin users means a bigger market, means more sales, means more income for us all to share. And most importantly: as VirtaCoin gets more widespread, its value will rise - which means the value of your earned Virtacoins will go up to!

Referring others = growing VTA value for you and them.

To claim rewards like the "Signup Bonus", the "Daily Reward" and the "Weekly GiveAway" you must be an active member of the VirtaCoin community. No special skills are required to be an active member and we do not ask much of your time either : 5 minutes a day is all it takes.

With VTA hope & opportunity, anyone has a fighting chance.

So, where do you begin? Open your Online Wallet:

And first of all, find your personal referral link which is located in the "Referrals" section of your online wallet. When people use your link to register a new online wallet they will become your referral and you will earn from them in various ways, see   Tell-A-Friend. But that's not all. You can turn your personal referral link into a Paid Promotion Link and earn 5 VirtaCoins for every (unique) view! Better yet: you also earn 1 VirtaCoin for every view your referrals get to their links too!

You need a (free) account at EasyHits4U.com - if you do not have an account yet get it here: EasyHits4U
Add your VirtaCoinWallet.eu referral url to the 'Sites' section of EasyHits4U.   Instruction
Surf some sites at EasyHits4U to earn some 'credits'. When you have some, you can assign them to your link.
Every (unique) hit to your link earns you 5 VTA. You can see your earnings in the 'referrals' section of VirtaCoinWallet.eu
These earnings will be added to your wallet every 24 hours.

Getting at least 10 hits (= 50 VTA) every day (about 5 minutes work) is all it takes be an active member and to be eligible for all the special Rewards and Bonusses!

Please note: you can use your referral link anywhere you want but you will only get paid VTA for hits on EasyHits4U. More sites like EasyHits4U will be added in future.

Who started to promote VirtaCoin with our new promotional tool?

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
soulgate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 09:29:36 PM

$ 1 is really incredible, but you never know?))
Can and will reach this point)
Incidentally Support responded with "viracoin world", I expect to solve the problem)

I just joking about 1 USD price  Cheesy  But yes, you never will know! People voted for 1 USD by September 2016. Maybe they know something?!

My vote was for 0.00050000 USD. Will see ...  Read also this one about testing:

https://www.reddit.com/r/VirtaCoinFoundation/comments/4ruhnh/testing_virtacoinworldcom/

My childhood nickname was Nissan but it was busy on Reddit. So I'm @nissannassin there   Cheesy

Yeah you can't never know what will really happen with the price as crypto land is very unstable. Still, anything could happen and it will only be a matter of time before VTA gets worth at least 1 USD. So the moment to buy cheap Virtacoins is now, before it's too late.

By the way, do you think if it's a good idea for VTA to become a PoS coin someday? Just asking for curiosity.  Smiley

I think that POS more matches with calling People's Coin. And people can stake coins to keep our network with just opened wallet. I think it is more comfortable for common people.  But maybe better is switch to POW/POS to keep both worlds and network can be more secured?  I'm not particularly good at algorithms. As a trader a just know that if coin change the algo or there are POW ending I must to buy the coin.  Cheesy   Maybe VirtaCoin  deserves something special?

Thanks for sharing this useful list of nodes. I have been able to get more connections to the VTA network (as I have always been having 1 to 2 connections to the network) Speaking of which, I am planning to setup a node on a VPS. If you or somebody else could help me with how to get started, I would greatly appreciate it since it has been a little difficult for me to get started with the VPS since I have no access to the GUI except for the command line interface of Debian. (as I have little to no experience with setting up nodes on a VPS).

How are you going with a node setup on a VPS?  

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 04:34:20 AM

VirtaCoin is "The People's Coin". It is all about a collective effort to increase the value of our Coin. There are many ways you can claim FREE Virtacoins but we  expect you to do something in return. By helping to promote VirtaCoin you are at the same time helping yourself. More VirtaCoin users means a bigger market, means more sales, means more income for us all to share. And most importantly: as VirtaCoin gets more widespread, its value will rise - which means the value of your earned Virtacoins will go up to!

To claim rewards like the "Signup Bonus", the "Daily Reward" and the "Weekly GiveAway" you must be an active member of the VirtaCoin community. No special skills are required to be an active member and we do not ask much of your time either : 5 minutes a day is all it takes.

And first of all, find your personal referral link which is located in the "Referrals" section of your online wallet. When people use your link to register a new online wallet they will become your referral and you will earn from them in various ways, see   Tell-A-Friend. But that's not all. You can turn your personal referral link into a Paid Promotion Link and earn 5 VirtaCoins for every (unique) view! Better yet: you also earn 1 VirtaCoin for every view your referrals get to their links too!

You need a (free) account at EasyHits4U.com - if you do not have an account yet get it here: EasyHits4U
Add your VirtaCoinWallet.eu referral url to the 'Sites' section of EasyHits4U.   Instruction
Surf some sites at EasyHits4U to earn some 'credits'. When you have some, you can assign them to your link.
Every (unique) hit to your link earns you 5 VTA. You can see your earnings in the 'referrals' section of VirtaCoinWallet.eu

Getting at least 10 hits (= 50 VTA) every day (about 5 minutes work) is all it takes be an active member and to be eligible for all the special Rewards and Bonusses!

Please note: you can use your referral link anywhere you want but you will only get paid VTA for hits on EasyHits4U. More sites like EasyHits4U will be added in future.

Who started to promote VirtaCoin with our new promotional tool?
i like this idea i think it will promote the coin and it will attract more investors to invest since there's clear project and it will be a future
payment api for this kind of business i will participate sir. thanks.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
vtaprice

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 04:34:38 AM

@soulgate- I trying promote VTA and not user of VIRTACOINWALLET.EU. John Moles is VTA cheater. Intelligent peoples already know it. I already posted proof here.
Simpelman

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 08:05:19 AM

PROOF HERE-

This is not proving anything....
What is a point to make those false claims ?
vtaprice

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 09:23:04 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2016, 11:32:47 AM by vtaprice

PROOF HERE-

@Simpelman- Why you supporting John Moles? can you solve this problem? I dont believe John moles. Intelligent peoples not use virtacoinwallet.eu in future. I believe it. I dont create any account in virtacoinwallet.eu. It will be scam site soon. I am promote vta in my country also.

@Simpelman- DO YOU KNOW REAL NAME OF JOHN MOLES? I DONT KNOW IT. I HATE VTA CHEATER.
balvio

Activity: 1437
Merit: 550

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 09:59:40 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2016, 11:07:25 PM by balvio

PROOF HERE-

@Simpelman- Why you supporting John Moles? can you solve this problem? I dont believe John moles. Intelligent peoples not use virtacoinwallet.eu in future. I believe it. I dont create any account in virtacoinwallet.eu. It will be scam site soon. I am promote vta in my country also.

Hey, Big Mouth, you don't have an online wallet account but implying that you were stealing?
Here is a proof of a payment, not yours!... you, son of a b...h!

How much time should I stand your lies?

vtaprice

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:25:42 AM

PROOF HERE-

Hey, Big Mouth, you don't have an online wallet account but implying that you were stealing?
Here is a proof of a payment, not yours!... you, son of a b...h!

@balvio- DONT TRUST JOHN MOLES VIRTACOINWALLET.EU. IT WILL BE SCAM SITE IN NEAR FUTURE. OTHER VIRTACOINWALLET.EU USER LOST VTA IN IT. I HAVE PROOF. I HATE SCAM SITE LIKE VIRTACOINWALLET.EU
jdacer95

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2016, 11:27:40 AM

scam virtacoin!!!!

vtaprice

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:41:46 AM

scam virtacoin!!!!

VIRTACOIN NOT SCAM BUT JOHN MOLES VIRTACOINWALLET.EU IS SCAM. I HAVE ALREADY POSTED PROOF HERE.
vtaprice

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:53:33 AM

ATTENTION ALL VIRTACOIN USERS! DONT TRUST JOHN MOLES VIRTACOINWALLET.EU IN FUTURE. SAVE YOUR VTA. I DONT SUPPORTING VTA CHEATER=JOHN MOLES.
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 01:04:18 PM

ATTENTION ALL VIRTACOIN USERS! DONT TRUST JOHN MOLES VIRTACOINWALLET.EU IN FUTURE. SAVE YOUR VTA. I DONT SUPPORTING VTA CHEATER=JOHN MOLES.

do not listen to vtaprice or jdacer95 they are scammers they tried to steal from my wallet they are only after peoples wallets so watch this person John is not a scammer But vtaprice and jdacer95 are scammers caution!!!
Pelgoran98

It'd be nice.

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 01:48:50 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2016, 02:38:28 PM by Pelgoran98

They're just trying to get a reaction out of you. This stuff always happens on this forum. They probably don't even believe what they're saying either. Just trying to deflate VTA to make their coin look better. VirtaCoin has so smuch going for it that it probably will overtake their coin(s), which is certainly a big threat. And, if the B.S. gets too ridiculous, I just won't come here anymore. I've seen this pattern over and over and over again on these BTC forums for years. No need to defend our Coin, or anything to do with it. We all know what we have. The best way to offset these types is to ignore them and just work that much harder promoting "The People's Coin."
vtaprice

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 02:37:23 PM

do not listen to vtaprice or jdacer95 they are scammers they tried to steal from my wallet they are only after peoples wallets so watch this person John is not a scammer But vtaprice and jdacer95 are scammers caution!!!

@rasp- Why you supporting john moles? john moles already steal vta to other virtacoinwallet.eu user. I already posted proof here. why you called me scammer? Do you have any proof ? Intelligent peoples already listen my messages. I trying to promoting vta to intelligent peoples in my country also.
Pelgoran98

It'd be nice.

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 02:42:04 PM

vtaprice

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 02:55:52 PM

I will trying to promote vta. why you posting scam site virtacoinwallet.eu earning plan? Intelligent peoples already believe virtacoinwallet.eu=SCAM
vtaprice

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 03:07:28 PM

VIRTACOINWALLET.EU=SCAM. I HAVE PROOF. WHY YOU POSTING SCAM SITE INFO HERE? STOP IT.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: