Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:24:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: There is no life in Gambling can you accept this....??  (Read 9538 times)
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 05:03:33 PM

of course there's no life on gambling . gambling is for rich people who want to waste their money. but even i'm not a rich people I still gamble because it's my everyday stress reliever. and it's also makes me to have fun. gambling is really fun especially if you're making money into it. but dont get carried away. gamble for fun and not for resource of money. because you cant get rich through gambling.

Gambling is for all, but rich people has more funds to use, that means gambling would be more beneficial to them when it comes to the thing you call "entertainment" and "stress reliever".. But when it comes to losing money, well they are just the same, there is no exemption... It should not be considered as a way to profit or earn... No one get rich in gambling except if you have good bankroll and you are lucky...  Smiley
I think rich people have more risk to lose their money, to me gambling is more beneficial for poor people as they have nothing to lose and have always a chance to make good money in gambling, while rich people can lose their all money specially if they have no control over themselves to stop gambling if they continuously losing money.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 10:31:14 PM

My wife told me to quit gambling. She thinks that if she can see transaction on the my credit card she knows everything. Thank you Satoshi for Bitcoin. She has no idea  Grin Cheesy Smiley

You are crazy, aside from being addicted to gambling. Your wife wants's you to stop gambling because she obviously knows what could be the worst effect that you will be having in the end. You should better listen to her rather than hiding it, if you really can't control it then just ask some amounts probably that she can afford to lose, she would better understand you that way.

LOL.. but seriously you might need to explain to your wife about your gambling activities.. she deserves to know, perhaps she might allow you to gamble using your bitcoins.. just explain it to her well  Smiley

Haha very funny man! But that is serious, don't let it that you will fall for your gambling addiction. We may say that you really need it and you can't just help it.

But if your wife, learned to use bitcoin and gambling. And suddenly asks your bitcoin wallet address and everything you do have.

For sure she will know your history transaction and soon will find out that you are engaged in gambling.

Rickbig is right, just explain it to her because everything can be done peacefully with a talk.

Vires in Numeris
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 10:47:54 PM

HI every one i loss everything in this gambling. Now i am empty hand and now i am realize there is no life in Gambling. Like this any body thinking please share here.
That's the nature of gambling bro. To get you high and pull you down HARD!! Well gambling is a game based on luck and experience, you just don't bet and hope to win, you have to think as well as feel what's going on. If you feel you're on the loosing streak, stop. It is not a good thing to go after a big prize so quickly. It is better to start focus on something that you can earn without losing all of it. Everything that you've lost, if you have just invested it, maybe its now growing. You bet big, you win big. You bet big, you lose big that is gambling, they look like close to winning but its best friend is losing. Learn from your mistakes  Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 02:53:04 AM

HI every one i loss everything in this gambling. Now i am empty hand and now i am realize there is no life in Gambling. Like this any body thinking please share here.
That's the nature of gambling bro. To get you high and pull you down HARD!! Well gambling is a game based on luck and experience, you just don't bet and hope to win, you have to think as well as feel what's going on. If you feel you're on the loosing streak, stop. It is not a good thing to go after a big prize so quickly. It is better to start focus on something that you can earn without losing all of it. Everything that you've lost, if you have just invested it, maybe its now growing. You bet big, you win big. You bet big, you lose big that is gambling, they look like close to winning but its best friend is losing. Learn from your mistakes  Smiley

It's purely based on luck, experience is not that much important specially if you are betting against the house, experience only matter if youare playing against other player. But anyway, that's gambling, we have nothing to do about it, we are not forced to play by the gambling site, we are the one who wants to feed our desire, so its our own fault, in the end, the only solution to it is don't gamble if you don't want to lose money. 

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 03:02:08 AM

It's purely based on luck, experience is not that much important specially if you are betting against the house, experience only matter if youare playing against other player. But anyway, that's gambling, we have nothing to do about it, we are not forced to play by the gambling site, we are the one who wants to feed our desire, so its our own fault, in the end, the only solution to it is don't gamble if you don't want to lose money. 
we can not really remove the reality that most gamblers really lose from time to time only few of them can make good profits simply because house has been build to take advantage with the greediness that has been built in inside our minds so for sure win or lose we will tend to give it a try hoping that we can win again if we are lucky before or regain our loses when we lose the first try and continuously it will build addiction that turned to wrecking our life because we are out of control.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 05:37:20 AM

we can not really remove the reality that most gamblers really lose from time to time only few of them can make good profits simply because house has been build to take advantage with the greediness that has been built in inside our minds so for sure win or lose we will tend to give it a try hoping that we can win again if we are lucky before or regain our loses when we lose the first try and continuously it will build addiction that turned to wrecking our life because we are out of control.
Though we have experience loses in gambling but it's till not good to call it that there's no life in gambling. The thing is, we have to treat gambling as an entertainment and should not be part of our daily life, regardless what will happen in gambling it's just right not to be affected.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1162

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 11:30:27 AM

Well, many time i think about it, but when i win in gambling than suddenly, my thinking has been changed, because of winning but when i lose then same sentence is come in my mind.
Because it is a nature behavior, as we all know about it and may be many people disagree with this point of view, But still we both kind of people playing gambling, Because when we enter in gambling than it is not easy to left it. 

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 12:16:56 PM

My wife told me to quit gambling. She thinks that if she can see transaction on the my credit card she knows everything. Thank you Satoshi for Bitcoin. She has no idea  Grin Cheesy Smiley

You are crazy, aside from being addicted to gambling. Your wife wants's you to stop gambling because she obviously knows what could be the worst effect that you will be having in the end. You should better listen to her rather than hiding it, if you really can't control it then just ask some amounts probably that she can afford to lose, she would better understand you that way.
there is a life when you hiding your gambling habit inside complicated thing called bitcoin lol.
i do agree sometimes bitcoin have a benefit in this situation.
i mean when someone in your family strictly prohibit you to gamble then bitcoin come solve it all.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 03:03:37 PM

Though we have experience loses in gambling but it's till not good to call it that there's no life in gambling. The thing is, we have to treat gambling as an entertainment and should not be part of our daily life, regardless what will happen in gambling it's just right not to be affected.
Yup people are taking gambling one type of habit . First we should remove it in our mind. And realise that gambling is just a game and it made only for entertainment and fun purpose not to make money. If we realise this thing, then no one will addict his gambling. And suppose you play gambling still your life will be happy.   
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 04:17:38 PM

Lol in gambling you need to lose first before you realize that money is really important to us every one needs money and if you are going to play and play just to lose money just try to donate your money in chapel you will help many kids than loosing it in gambling website.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1258

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 04:31:29 PM

Lol in gambling you need to lose first before you realize that money is really important to us every one needs money and if you are going to play and play just to lose money just try to donate your money in chapel you will help many kids than loosing it in gambling website.

Sane people can realize that money is important.  But the problem with gambling is, it somehow remove the person's sanity by triggering greediness or giving the people that feeling of high they are looking for.  This is the cases of gambling addicts.  They always thought that they have control but their actions say otherwise.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 05:40:25 PM

My wife told me to quit gambling. She thinks that if she can see transaction on the my credit card she knows everything. Thank you Satoshi for Bitcoin. She has no idea  Grin Cheesy Smiley
Lol, dude if your wife finds out about your bitcoin gambling habits, she'll probably kill you. if you're spending too much on gambling then you should just stop before you ruin your life.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 06:52:36 PM

there is a life when you hiding your gambling habit inside complicated thing called bitcoin lol.
i mean when someone in your family strictly prohibit you to gamble then bitcoin come solve it all.
But I think it depend on the way you play gambling if you play gambling in good manner if you have a good strategy for playing gambling then certainly there is fun and enjoyment in gambling is possible for you, but if you have no gambling strategy then there is in fact no life in gambling finally.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 606

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 02:22:23 AM

But I think it depend on the way you play gambling if you play gambling in good manner if you have a good strategy for playing gambling then certainly there is fun and enjoyment in gambling is possible for you, but if you have no gambling strategy then there is in fact no life in gambling finally.
I have no idea if there's a way in gambling that we can do it in a good manner. Honestly, it's all about the risk and some countries even ban gambling because they see it as something that will make people addicted and destroy there lives.

I guess we need to understand that it's just an entertainment but a risky one. It's also important to understand as a gambler that we should be matured enough to enter into gambling.

RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 02:40:00 AM

what good manner? what kind strategy that gives you an entertainment?
soundslike you are talking nonsense  Roll Eyes about a strategy  provide you a life in gambling.
things make gambling make you feel like really life is when you get the excitement waiting for the outcome and won it.
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 03:00:56 AM

My wife told me to quit gambling. She thinks that if she can see transaction on the my credit card she knows everything. Thank you Satoshi for Bitcoin. She has no idea  Grin Cheesy Smiley
Lol, dude if your wife finds out about your bitcoin gambling habits, she'll probably kill you. if you're spending too much on gambling then you should just stop before you ruin your life.

Haha, good luck to you man. Just make sure that you won't spent all of your salary for your gambling addiction. Always remain something for your family and your wife. And yeah, if she founds it out, surely she will kill you. But for me, it is good to be true. Tell your wife that you into bitcoin gambling and that is not an addiction just a past time. Smiley

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 05:18:53 AM

Haha, good luck to you man. Just make sure that you won't spent all of your salary for your gambling addiction. Always remain something for your family and your wife. And yeah, if she founds it out, surely she will kill you. But for me, it is good to be true. Tell your wife that you into bitcoin gambling and that is not an addiction just a past time. Smiley

He can't ensure that because he was addicted. It's a disease if we cannot stop or cure that, and will consume our finances and there's a big possibility in the future that we will a miserable life. Actually it's fun in gambling but we need to pray that we will not be addicted as our activity will start to turn unproductive due to addiction.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1136

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 05:47:23 AM

He can't ensure that because he was addicted. It's a disease if we cannot stop or cure that, and will consume our finances and there's a big possibility in the future that we will a miserable life. Actually it's fun in gambling but we need to pray that we will not be addicted as our activity will start to turn unproductive due to addiction.
People could really avoid this especially they have their own will and awareness regarding on this matter because when we tend to play gambling we already know the risk of getting addicted into it.If you are a sensible person you will surely see this stuff and with that you could able to avoid it since you are aware but there are really people who got easily hooked by gambling especially and most of them are those who aims for money.

2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 07:02:11 PM

There is no life in gambling, but it can be done for fun purposes.
That's a different thing that you use such funds for your living, but you should never make it a habit as such spendings could lead you live a luxurious lifestyle which is good but just think that what would happen if you lose some day and you don't have what you need to fulfill those habits?
Fireblade

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 08:42:24 PM

Well, many time i think about it, but when i win in gambling than suddenly, my thinking has been changed, because of winning but when i lose then same sentence is come in my mind.
Because it is a nature behavior, as we all know about it and may be many people disagree with this point of view, But still we both kind of people playing gambling, Because when we enter in gambling than it is not easy to left it. 
in fact every one want to play gambling to make good money in no time and make our life more luxurious, there may a few number of people who may be playing gambling for fun but in fact there is not every one succeed in their struggle for making money, in turn the lose their money and fell in more trouble.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: