Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:09:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What trading bot do you recommend?  (Read 2469 times)
Y.Job (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Check my CyberSecurity Shop

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 11:37:18 AM

Hey there, so I want to start using trading bot but can't really decide what to use. Found this website cryptotrader.org that no one is talking about it anymore in the from, I guess that means it's not working Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 11:39:19 AM

Hey there, so I want to start using trading bot but can't really decide what to use. Found this website cryptotrader.org that no one is talking about it anymore in the from, I guess that means it's not working Huh
If you are a big trader, then u should buy this bot: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507103.0
It is a very advanced and nice bot and it is very profitable, although the bot costs 0.5 bitcoin.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
Y.Job (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 12:08:11 PM

If you are a big trader, then u should buy this bot: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507103.0
It is a very advanced and nice bot and it is very profitable, although the bot costs 0.5 bitcoin.

The bot have great features I think it's a good investment. I will dig more on this before I buy it.
Thanks  Smiley

onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 12:51:34 PM

I understand that you advice to use this bot when you are a big trader. Since I am not a big trader and just started with trading what do you advice to start with. Are there other good alternative available for newbies like me.
Y.Job (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 01:50:17 PM

I understand that you advice to use this bot when you are a big trader. Since I am not a big trader and just started with trading what do you advice to start with. Are there other good alternative available for newbies like me.

Would also like to this  Smiley

yenxz

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 06:58:18 AM

not many trading bot that available on bitcoin world,as long i'm in this forum i never found people recomend me about bitcoin trading bot,but my exchange in my country have create one,you can try and read the review here http://www.coinnewsasia.com/bitbot-the-bot-trading-for-the-indonesian-bitcoin-community/
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4922

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 07:03:48 AM

I've been running the demo of leonArdo for a couple days now, i'm not affiliated, but i do like the way it works, and i also like the fact the dev is really active.
I asked him for a 32-bit linux binary, and got one trough PM just a couple hours later...

That being said: it's the only trading bot i've ever tested, so i cannot compare it to, for example, C.A.T.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Y.Job (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 11:44:11 AM

not many trading bot that available on bitcoin world,as long i'm in this forum i never found people recomend me about bitcoin trading bot,but my exchange in my country have create one,you can try and read the review here http://www.coinnewsasia.com/bitbot-the-bot-trading-for-the-indonesian-bitcoin-community/
Yeah there isn't that many that's why I created this thread. Thanks

I've been running the demo of leonArdo for a couple days now, i'm not affiliated, but i do like the way it works, and i also like the fact the dev is really active.
I asked him for a 32-bit linux binary, and got one trough PM just a couple hours later...

That being said: it's the only trading bot i've ever tested, so i cannot compare it to, for example, C.A.T.

Thank you I will check it out.

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 12:14:50 PM

Leonardo? What s that? Any links pls?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Y.Job (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 12:20:02 PM

Leonardo? What s that? Any links pls?

Here is the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=506317

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 04:12:29 PM

there a bunch on youtube, they appear to be good, they deliver a small +ev in the long term, talking about tiny % likie 0.1, but still better than nothing
Evildrum

Activity: 84

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 04:24:40 PM

Do you need to check in on these bots every couple hours to make sure they are not glitching and losing you money?

@ Amph how much do you talking about when you reference .1 as small profit for a days work?
Thats pretty decent if we are talking less than 10 bitcoins in trade,something I might have to look into farther.
Its about the difference I make working downtown as opposed to closer to home. If I could bring in that profit I would kiss the downtown job goodbye and work 10 minutes from home. Grin

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
TraderETH

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 05:00:07 PM

I don't use bot on trading. It is like we give money to proggram.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:42:12 AM

Do you need to check in on these bots every couple hours to make sure they are not glitching and losing you money?

@ Amph how much do you talking about when you reference .1 as small profit for a days work?
Thats pretty decent if we are talking less than 10 bitcoins in trade,something I might have to look into farther.
Its about the difference I make working downtown as opposed to closer to home. If I could bring in that profit I would kiss the downtown job goodbye and work 10 minutes from home. Grin

talking in daily %, if you trade 10 btc then 0.1% is a bit too low, because you are doing 0.01 per day, but you cna increase it with leverage i guess
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:44:43 AM

As you staked above that you are a new trader, and just started trading recently.. I would like to suggest you don't use any bots in starting of your trading career. do trading manually first. get some knowledge and experience about trading. if you start trading with bots you'll have to depends on bots in future also. which get you in trouble in future..
Y.Job (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 01:04:15 PM

As you staked above that you are a new trader, and just started trading recently.. I would like to suggest you don't use any bots in starting of your trading career. do trading manually first. get some knowledge and experience about trading. if you start trading with bots you'll have to depends on bots in future also. which get you in trouble in future..

Thank you for the good advice Grin

mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 09:03:27 PM

Thank you for the good advice Grin

I suggest to educate yourself on the traditional sense of day trading before you dive in bitcoin, because its pretty much the same.

Also just know that trading is a higher form of speculative gamble, based on TA (technical analysis) and trade setup after practicing however many hours on paper trading..

You should focus on your approach.. whats your approach to beat your odds against a normal trader?
Bitcoinbee

Activity: 84

www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 04:36:34 AM

it is always a better way to start trading in the traditional way to be more active in the process and well rehearsed since practicing the manual trading makes you a perfect trader and making it easier to handle problems errors delays in your later trades.  know the whole process first so not to be confused later.   Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

The world's best bitcoin sports betting site!
https://www.lunarbets.eu/
Lunarbets.eu - Bitcoin Sports Betting $ Bet on your favorite sports team against other players $
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 05:23:23 AM

in my opinion the only good bot is the one that you code yourself but since that is not an option for everybody, you should first try open source bots if you can find them so you can twerk it if you want.

two suggestions: qutaloo (it is kind of a free bot you only have to hold a balance of their alt)
C.A.T (expensive but it seems good, haven't tried it myself)

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4922

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 05:39:55 AM

in my opinion the only good bot is the one that you code yourself but since that is not an option for everybody, you should first try open source bots if you can find them so you can twerk it if you want.

two suggestions: qutaloo (it is kind of a free bot you only have to hold a balance of their alt)
C.A.T (expensive but it seems good, haven't tried it myself)

you're right about coding one yourself, but i doubt there are a lot of people out there who have intimate knowledge of trading, combined with an intimate knowledge of the ALTcoin scene, combined with very good coding skills.
I'm pretty sure most people that have a combination of those 3 skills are already trying to sell their bot Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████