Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:27:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RAWX altcoin exchange (former mcxNOW) | LAUNCHED ON AUGUST 7  (Read 25378 times)
prospecta

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 05:47:37 AM

Its beyond funny that you peeps still don't even realise just what went down at mcxNOW that caused the shutdown.  Grin

After I am done with you, you will be banned from ever being on the internet again or even owning a PC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
A.Zimmerer

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:48:12 PM

Its beyond funny that you peeps still don't even realise just what went down at mcxNOW that caused the shutdown.  Grin

As long as I make profits I don't fucking care ...  Grin
mtmox

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 08:15:09 PM

is there something you guys aren't telling me?

Shocked
prospecta

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 10:45:30 PM

You won't make profits its going to be a fucking ghost town.

is there something you guys aren't telling me?

Shocked

Hahahahahaha omg poster of the year.

After I am done with you, you will be banned from ever being on the internet again or even owning a PC
n00b2013

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 09:48:36 AM

hey, this is excellent news !! any planned ETA ?

btw, how will you identify old users with fees ? do you have the database of users ? I am among them and would of course love to have my fees converted to the new exchange

best,

daniel
A.Zimmerer

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 11:39:52 AM

Let's wait and see. MicroCash will definitely be a game changer  Cool
prospecta

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 06:42:12 AM

Let's wait and see. MicroCash will definitely be a game changer  Cool

LOL.

Microcash is vapourware.

enlightened (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 07:46:30 PM

Early June probably. Shouldn't take much longer.

btw, how will you identify old users with fees ? do you have the database of users ? I am among them and would of course love to have my fees converted to the new exchange
Yes, I have an old database of former mcxNOW users.
n00b2013

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 07:56:48 PM

Early June probably. Shouldn't take much longer.

Yes, I have an old database of former mcxNOW users.

excellent ! i still have my pass and 2fact auth phone, kept it, juuuust in case Smiley)
and btc is goin up, perfect timing, im wishing you and all of us all the best with the new xchange !

daniel
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 08:34:53 AM

Please don't call me a liar. We clearly have a different view on some issues but that doesn't justify you accusing me of lying.
Maybe you have noticed that I never get personal here and even if that might be unusual in this forum I would very much appreciate if you could behave similarly.

Please acknowledge the fact that I was not responsible for any of the actions you mentioned and that there was no bug in the backend. That is all that matters for the future users of RAWX, because the backend is all that will be reused.

YOU ARE A LIAR!!!

This "backend only" crap is bullshit too.  You're migrating mcxFEE over so there's clearly more going on here than just a quick code purchase, lucky for you crypto people as a whole aren't too smart so you and your silent partner RS can scam a whole new batch of noobs.  

My bet is once you're up and running you'll do a fresh market dump of those shitty mcxFEE or whatever you rebrand them as.  You will hold like 90% of the supply and do your best to entice a fresh new batch of people to unload that garbage on.  I also predict many many promises that will never come to fruition on your wasteland of an exchange.

Well said .. i agree !

And enlightened.. "hit a nerve ?"

Nope.. you just don't get it.
The proposition here is dumb.

Who the fuck would go and re-launch GOX (for example) and then rail on about only using the back end ?
Or whining on about symantecs with verbal gymnastics over what constitutes a "hack"
You sound like JShock from Cryptsy when i fought him over the POINTS Hack incident he banned me over LOL
(he banned me from cryptsy chat for a year for saying they were "hacked" here on the forum)

What we all see here is a gullible fool who is either trying to work with RS or is RS himself.
You picked a bad path to take and it's showing.

Most of us probably would not even noticed if you pulled all this with out mentioning mcxNOW.
And it would have been easier to get it going with out bringing up the "stained" exchange.
So why take the resurrect mcxNOW route then ?

hmmm ? i smell mcxNOW Fee's hahahha Cheesy

FUD first & ask questions later™
A.Zimmerer

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:12:05 PM

so? why are you guys hanging out bashing fee's constantly ?

i am curious eh because i don't do that...
n00b2013

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 04:15:47 PM

i think if this was a scam he would have just started a new thing, why bother resurrecting a dead exchange ??
im hopefully thinking he is trying to do something good here and get the user base that was disappointed by RS, yes he has something to gain from this, user-base, we have something to gain too, a chance at our fees meaning something, whats the alternative ? scrap it ? thx, but no thx, I will go ahead and have some faith here
A.Zimmerer

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:52:06 PM

I agree, let's give him a chance to proof himself.
Nobody forces anybody to use the exchange!
As long as there is no hard evidence about a
scam involved he ain't guilty till proven otherwise!
prospecta

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 02:54:53 AM

All I see is mcxFEE bagholders begging for people to ignore the red flags this thread should be throwing up for anyone with a clue.

A.Zimmerer

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 12:06:50 PM

All I see is mcxFEE bagholders begging for people to ignore the red flags this thread should be throwing up for anyone with a clue.

Says the man with @TheCryptroll in his header  Cheesy Guys you clearly don't know how
the law works. First proof then conviction. Not the other way around  Cheesy
fradifra

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 05:20:59 PM

I had a lot of fun on MCX and I didn't lost any money there.Then I moved to Big fucking Vern fucking cryptsy and , well ... shame on me
From my point of view , welcome back RS and mcx ,rawx mox whatever.
I just dont have any more coins..... Cry  Grin

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 10:33:13 AM

so? why are you guys hanging out bashing fee's constantly ?

i am curious eh because i don't do that...

So why are you so concerned about it NOOBY ?

Rather odd you came here and managed to find this obscure topic.

I smell a fucking rat  Cheesy

EDIT:
Oh and i have to state the obvious i guess..
You are full of shit ..nobody "bashed" the FEE's.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 10:37:53 AM

i think if this was a scam he would have just started a new thing, why bother resurrecting a dead exchange ??
im hopefully thinking he is trying to do something good here and get the user base that was disappointed by RS, yes he has something to gain from this, user-base, we have something to gain too, a chance at our fees meaning something, whats the alternative ? scrap it ? thx, but no thx, I will go ahead and have some faith here

WHY ?

It has been explained endlessly but apparently your a tad slow (or playing dumb)
Par for the course here at "the talk" either / or ..nothing else ever  Roll Eyes

He is resurrecting it and wow SURPRISE he has an old copy of the database..
And he just so happens to want to resurrect the mcxNOW Fee's.
So this goes well beyond simply borrowing the code from an old failed exchange.

You guys need to cut the crap and Op or your buddy needs to stop making new accounts to post here.
It's obvious and your not getting away with anything here trust me.
No one is falling for your shenanigans..

A.Zimmerer

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 01:24:59 PM

So why are you so concerned about it NOOBY ?

Rather odd you came here and managed to find this obscure topic.

It has been explained endlessly

What's wrong being a NOOBY?

I never said I am concerned!
Where did I say that? Show me Wink

What's wrong resurrecting the exchange and Fee's?
Do you have some hard evidence to proof your claims?
If not shut the fuck up!
n00b2013

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:24:10 PM

WHY ?

It has been explained endlessly but apparently your a tad slow (or playing dumb)
Par for the course here at "the talk" either / or ..nothing else ever  Roll Eyes

He is resurrecting it and wow SURPRISE he has an old copy of the database..
And he just so happens to want to resurrect the mcxNOW Fee's.
So this goes well beyond simply borrowing the code from an old failed exchange.

You guys need to cut the crap and Op or your buddy needs to stop making new accounts to post here.
It's obvious and your not getting away with anything here trust me.
No one is falling for your shenanigans..

well dunno, maybe just didnt bother reading your hate comments Wink
whatever, lets just see what happens, what you got to gain by lashing out so much anyway ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: