Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:41:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RAWX altcoin exchange (former mcxNOW) | LAUNCHED ON AUGUST 7  (Read 25380 times)
mogrith
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001

Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 04:42:33 PM

Considering the way the mcfees were manipulated it's warning others to take caution.

I'm not assuming it's a rip off or completely legit.    But look closely once bitten twice shy.

Merge mine BLC+PHO+ELT+XDQ+BBTC+UMO+LIT pool is open http://la1.blakecoin.com tips: 1MogRiTHpQZ7bkpq49cSVWADrTt7Jrghp

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
n00b2013

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 05:27:48 PM

Considering the way the mcfees were manipulated it's warning others to take caution.

I'm not assuming it's a rip off or completely legit.    But look closely once bitten twice shy.

now this def sounds like common sense
im more inclined to be hopeful as i have a bag of fees, as i said in my very first post on the subject, but im just being hopeful, im not saying im sure its not this or that
prospecta

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 06:29:54 PM

im more inclined to be hopeful as i have a bag of fees, as i said in my very first post on the subject, but im just being hopeful, im not saying im sure its not this or that

As I said, the only people openly showing support for this project are those who are stupid enough to still "hold" mcxFEE (if that is even possible its been dead for like 2 years).

The only people openly supporting this exchange are those who want to dump mcxFEE on others.

After I am done with you, you will be banned from ever being on the internet again or even owning a PC
n00b2013

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 06:56:53 PM

As I said, the only people openly showing support for this project are those who are stupid enough to still "hold" mcxFEE (if that is even possible its been dead for like 2 years).

The only people openly supporting this exchange are those who want to dump mcxFEE on others.

again with the hate speak, if ones a crook, not all are crooks u know
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 08:38:37 PM

FEEs aside, I don't understand the hate. RS gave plenty of notice before taking down wallets, allowed people plenty of time to withdraw, and even did them manually after the fact via IRC. Nothing has ever been stolen to my knowledge, now or in the past. Was there some manipulation? It seemed like it (in regards to FEEs), but so is BTC and nobody is claiming everyone with a BTC exchange is a criminal.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
mogrith
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 08:59:22 PM

Was there some manipulation?
yes
If you search around you can find threads on bitcointalk that explain it.

one other was RS walked off with one months of fees april 14 i believe. collected tx fees for april closed in may the when reopened di not pay out april. I may be wrong on months but that was the pattern.  I asked about this on chat box support ticket and on fraud forum here. No reply or explanation.

Merge mine BLC+PHO+ELT+XDQ+BBTC+UMO+LIT pool is open http://la1.blakecoin.com tips: 1MogRiTHpQZ7bkpq49cSVWADrTt7Jrghp
A.Zimmerer

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 11:12:44 AM

Was there some manipulation?
yes
If you search around you can find threads on bitcointalk that explain it.

one other was RS walked off with one months of fees april 14 i believe. collected tx fees for april closed in may the when reopened di not pay out april. I may be wrong on months but that was the pattern.  I asked about this on chat box support ticket and on fraud forum here. No reply or explanation.

So? What has Julian to do with it? If RS fucks up it ain't Julians fault.
Bitcoin is the biggest manipulation after the stock and real estate market
an nobody fucking cares.

Crooked-specta and his freaky penguin friend show up with their little red flags
and think they can play crypto-police and discredit an innocent man without proof.

This is ridiculous.

mogrith
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 03:40:01 PM

While I agree Julian may have no evil intent, I can't assume it's legit just because it exists (or will exist).

Calling it a ripoff before it's even active is over the top.

Mcfee not paid out and price manipulation may be a "So" to you but I was just answering his question.   

reb0rn21
Legendary

Activity: 1898
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 08:04:59 PM

More exchanges are always better let the strongest win!

would be nice to know what is exchange priority, now its hard to get a user base, I presume its why the exchange is bought from realsolid

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

..I  D  E  N  A..

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 3 2 2

..N  O  D  E  S..

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

.REQUEST INVITATION.
romeodiva46

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 12:01:29 PM

No, I was never really doxed. I expected Realsolid to cover 193 million doges that I took from exchange, because it was his mistake. He didn't cover these 193 million doges and there were some people messaging me and crying about their loss. I am not a thief so I returned these 193 million doges while still making decent profit because I was able to sell them more expensive than they were at the time I returned them.

On the other hand, people who got their doges back, also didn't have any losses, because the price of doges were higher than at the time when I exchanged 1.7 doges for 1.8 doges.

Realsolid named me thief and other names. He is a ridicilous guy, but for some reason brainwashed fans of Realsolid to this day can't accept the fact that he is a scammer, liar and full of shit.

I know 2 people who lost a lot of money on doge's, which was Realsolid's fault 100%. One of them helped me in past and his name was dazzlingdaz, and the other guy was a nice guy with stupid bot that made me lots of profits in the past. Basically I returned 50k $ for these 2 guys. Unfortunately braindead people can't accept reality as it is.

I was never actually doxxed. My reputation is worth more than 50k$. I could lose a lot more money than 50k$ if I did the wrong thing. At the time I had to do what I did and that was a good choice.

Anyway, this will be another scam exchange, but that doesn't bother me too much. I've done a lot of profits on all exchanged that failed in the end, including mcxnow.
enlightened (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:16:51 PM

More exchanges are always better let the strongest win!
Exactly. That's the good thing about competition. In the end the user wins Smiley

I was never actually doxxed. My reputation is worth more than 50k$. I could lose a lot more money than 50k$ if I did the wrong thing. At the time I had to do what I did and that was a good choice.

Anyway, this will be another scam exchange, but that doesn't bother me too much. I've done a lot of profits on all exchanged that failed in the end, including mcxnow.
Well it will not be a scam exchange. What do you base this judgement on considered the exchange is not even out yet and you apparently don't know me, the new operator?
Accusations and judgements like that shouldn't be made lightly and can damage your reputation.
prospecta

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:19:46 AM

Accusations and judgements like that shouldn't be made lightly and can damage your reputation.

Associating your business with someone like RS / mcxNOW can do the same.  Cheesy

After I am done with you, you will be banned from ever being on the internet again or even owning a PC
enlightened (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 10:30:49 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2016, 10:53:13 PM by enlightened

You can start voting for the currencies to be available for trade now: https://rawx.io/poll.html

If you are missing a currency just tell me!

The exact release date for the beta will be announced soon!
A.Zimmerer

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 12:54:38 PM

You can start voting for the currencies to be available for trade now: https://rawx.io/poll.html

Thanks Julian for the headsup, very much appreciated  Cheesy

callmejack

Activity: 256

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 08:17:03 PM

I would love to see BURST on the list (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1323657.0Grin

enlightened (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 08:43:38 PM

I would love to see BURST on the list (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1323657.0Grin

Has just been added Grin
mastertrader777
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 07:50:25 AM

MasterTraderCoin - MTR

Thank You!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 11:34:04 AM

Blackcoin (BLK) and Decred (DCR) should added.

I would also like to suggest (CBX) CryptoBullion as it would be nice to see it distributed on a few more exchanges.

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
Limx Dev
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 12:22:31 PM

Hello.

can you add BitSend (BSD) to your voting list? Best Regards Christian

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1370307

Bitcore BTX - a UTXO fork of Bitcoin - since 2017
___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
██ Github - Releases/ Wallets
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
enlightened (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 12:36:36 PM

MasterTraderCoin - MTR

Thank You!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Blackcoin (BLK) and Decred (DCR) should added.

I would also like to suggest (CBX) CryptoBullion as it would be nice to see it distributed on a few more exchanges.

can you add BitSend (BSD) to your voting list? Best Regards Christian

Sure Smiley

MTR, BLK, DCR, CBX and BSD have been added.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: