Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:44:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RAWX altcoin exchange (former mcxNOW) | LAUNCHED ON AUGUST 7  (Read 25380 times)
ray88

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 07:06:23 PM

Quote from: enlightened
We have opened this thread for RWAX deployment support
https://v.cash/forum/threads/rawx-deployment-support.500/
there is a few configurations that will need tuning and we will assist them in this topic.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
enlightened (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 10:26:03 PM

We have opened this thread for RWAX deployment support
https://v.cash/forum/threads/rawx-deployment-support.500/
there is a few configurations that will need tuning and we will assist them in this topic.

Thank you very much. I appretiate your support and will create an account soon.
Congratulations that your coin has made it in the beta btw Smiley
glongsword

Activity: 314

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 11:09:34 PM

The poll has closed, the coins have been chosen.

Here's the results:

1. Lisk (971 votes)
2. Ether (570 votes)
3. Vcash (532 votes)
4. Ripple (442 votes)
5. Litecoin (370 votes)

Here's the complete list: https://rawx.io/poll.html

At least these coins are available for trade in the beta. More information will follow.

None of the old staples of Mcxnow (other than LTC)?  Peercoin, or Primecoin, specifically?
enlightened (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 12:21:32 AM

None of the old staples of Mcxnow (other than LTC)?  Peercoin, or Primecoin, specifically?

We'll see about that. These coins are only the ones that will be definitely in the beta.

Unfortunately I have to delay the beta for 3 days until June 29.
viriat0

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 03:34:11 AM

Here's the results:

1. Lisk (971 votes)
2. Ether (570 votes)
3. Vcash (532 votes)
4. Ripple (442 votes)
5. Litecoin (370 votes)

At least these coins are available for trade in the beta. More information will follow.

Good to see Vchash. Good luck.
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 08:52:20 AM

I missed the vcash voting, but glad it make it

dellzxd

Activity: 555

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:24:28 PM

hi... i still have mcxfees or not ? u did not replied to me enlightened.
enlightened (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:43:46 PM

hi... i still have mcxfees or not ? u did not replied to me enlightened.

The beta hasn't started and I haven't set up the database yet.
So please be patient until I have.

In case you have fees they will not disappear no matter what.
I am the guy

Activity: 237

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 10:55:56 PM

Here's the results:

1. Lisk (971 votes)
2. Ether (570 votes)
3. Vcash (532 votes)
4. Ripple (442 votes)
5. Litecoin (370 votes)

Vcash made it. Nice. 3 days left for the beta too. Sweet.

enlightened (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 04:50:51 PM

As you already know the closed beta of RAWX will start on Wednesday at 4:00 pm CEST.

If you had an mxcNOW account you will be able to log in with your old user data - no matter if you had any mcxFEEs or not. User data includes username, password and 2FA code.
In case you had mcxFEEs you will find these fees transformed to RAWX fees (RXF) as they are called now.

During the first couple of days only one trade pair will be available: RAWX fees <-> BUX.
BUX is an on-exchange currency which can be used to make purchases on the exchange such as paybans.

After trading has been thoroughly tested with on-exchange currencies only, all amounts will be wiped and reset to their original state.
That means when you sell/buy RAWX fees during the testing period you will get back/lose these RAWX fees after the testing period.

New trade pairs will be added after that in the following order:

BTC:RXF
BTC:LTC
BTC:ETH
BTC:LISK
BTC:XVC
BTC:XRP

I am looking forward to seeing you on Wednesday!
darkagentx

Activity: 213

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 05:29:34 PM

As you already know the closed beta of RAWX will start on Wednesday at 4:00 pm CEST.

If you had an mxcNOW account you will be able to log in with your old user data - no matter if you had any mcxFEEs or not. User data includes username, password and 2FA code.
In case you had mcxFEEs you will find these fees transformed to RAWX fees (RXF) as they are called now.

During the first couple of days only one trade pair will be available: RAWX fees <-> BUX.
BUX is an on-exchange currency which can be used to make purchases on the exchange such as paybans.

After trading has been thoroughly tested with on-exchange currencies only, all amounts will be wiped and reset to their original state.
That means when you sell/buy RAWX fees during the testing period you will get back/lose these RAWX fees after the testing period.

New trade pairs will be added after that in the following order:

BTC:RXF
BTC:LTC
BTC:ETH
BTC:LISK
BTC:XVC
BTC:XRP

I am looking forward to seeing you on Wednesday!

Nice list of coins, need to secure some before the rush! Smiley Why dont you add Waves there?

dellzxd

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 07:41:31 PM

cause it's a voting ? only these have won. maybe he'll add later.
CryR

Activity: 210

kcin obazs

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 12:31:23 AM

1 Day #Vcash!!!
bitfish

Activity: 174

A Coin A Day Keeps The Cold Away.

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 09:33:53 AM

That voting thing was IMHO a mistake.
You'll get those coins which have the most fanatic fan base. But an active fan base says nothing about general trading interest for a dedicated coin.
The most fanatic fan base cannot be a substitute for general public interest in trading in a coin.

Why not simply including those 4 coins which had the highest trading volume shown at coinmarketcap over 1 month?
Trading volume is best proof for interest in a coin. Voting volume is only proof how good an activation campaign for a coin has been going.  Shocked 
jusdem

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:41:29 PM

Why not simply including those 4 coins which had the highest trading volume shown at coinmarketcap over 1 month?
Trading volume is best proof for interest in a coin. Voting volume is only proof how good an activation campaign for a coin has been going.  Shocked  

I agree with this - the voting was skewed and definitely did not consider that people would be double voting... Not sure how vcash got so high; higher than LTC or ETH? I doubt it, considering the market volume on those coins.

This is beta after all, let's just get things running... Once the final release is out I would expect to see coins with high volume, particularly because I own fees Smiley
overSTRESSed

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:21:38 PM

Trading volume is best proof for interest in a coin. Voting volume is only proof how good an activation campaign for a coin has been going.  Shocked  

I agree with this - the voting was skewed and definitely did not consider that people would be double voting... Not sure how vcash got so high; higher than LTC or ETH? I doubt it, considering the market volume on those coins.

This is beta after all, let's just get things running... Once the final release is out I would expect to see coins with high volume, particularly because I own fees Smiley

I know how vcash got so high, i voted 150 times with my phone with just deactivating and activating mobile network between each vote, simply to get new ip. It took me 6-7 seconds between each vote.
i am sure others have done that too.
enlightened (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:21:01 PM

Exactly, it's a beta after all.

And I think what we have now is a nice mixture of high volume coins and those with a fanatic user base. Maybe some of that fanaticism turns into volume? Wink
callmejack

Activity: 256

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 08:33:43 PM

Trading volume is best proof for interest in a coin. Voting volume is only proof how good an activation campaign for a coin has been going.  Shocked 

I know how vcash got so high, i voted 150 times with my phone with just deactivating and activating mobile network between each vote, simply to get new ip. It took me 6-7 seconds between each vote.
i am sure others have done that too.

why you did you not use a script to cycle tor circuits with random realistic time offsets depending on the country origin if you wanted to get a coin voted in without having access to real random ips?

lets hope that people who voted this way are not involved to the vcash development if they do things such "stupid"  Roll Eyes

darkagentx

Activity: 213

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:44:42 PM

When will the site be accepting new accounts? Will there be a 24/7 support available?

dellzxd

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:51:20 PM

enlighted, can u reset my account ? i only remember my login, i've lost my 2factor and password =/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: