Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:33:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I spent all my saving on bitcoin, now i am broke  (Read 25379 times)
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 06:52:35 AM

Your savings are not gone nor you are broke, lol.
You have invested your savings into bitcoin which might grow after sometime and that does not mean they are gone.
Well i don't know if the way you have saved them can be a good idea or not, but investment in bitcoin is not bad at all so don't worry about that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hungo

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 06:53:25 AM

Along your condolences
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 07:04:23 AM

I think its not wise to spend all your saving to buy bitcoin, eventhough bitcoin is a promising investment but its not a certain things, i think its best if you only invest 30% of your saving, not your entire saving, and to make it worse you posted the picture where you keep your coin
sbtctalk

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 07:19:54 AM

Spending all your money in bitcoins was a goos idea but there is a big risk of it.  Why? especially nowadays not all countries adopting it, maybe for now much better to go ride on in the trend  in bitcoin world. For us to avoid to broke situation. Smiley
it wasnt a good idea at all, you should only invest into bitcoins the money you can afford to lose because no one can predict the price and then you might become broke

bitcoin is proto - the first of a new way of transacting. There are also other coins to invest in. I prefer to spread risk and not put it all in one bitcoin basket, especially since the high price of bitcoin can have dramatic ups and downs and influence the dollar worth of your coin. And yes only put in what you can loose without going broke.

It should be spread across Bitcoin, gold, bluechips and other stable investments. Bitcoin is the most unstable of the lot.

Because bitcoin is fairly new and has new improvements and developments in the community every month. Bluechips? No. ETFs.

Partly because Bitcoins is the easiest to be manipulated of the lot...

13Sk3gsQ1ogrzmyt3xMVvByxcUvZr98kKN
Senor.Bla

Activity: 280
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 07:22:34 AM

I think its not wise to spend all your saving to buy bitcoin, eventhough bitcoin is a promising investment but its not a certain things, i think its best if you only invest 30% of your saving, not your entire saving, and to make it worse you posted the picture where you keep your coin

why not? as he explained it it is only money and he can and will make more in the future. if he is certain that bitcoin is the way to go, then why not. so far he is right price is 25% up since he bought, even with the latest dumps. as fare as the picture goes i do not think it is a big deal and we even do not know if it is true. could be a good deception.

lin1324235

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 01:55:25 AM

默默的笑一下!
phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 02:33:12 PM

better hope that none of the users here live near your house and recognize the fountain. you basically just announced where you hid your private keys to everyone.
It is not a good idea to spent all of your savings on Bitcoin, when you invest in something make sure that you are able to spend that money.
If that is the only money that you have it is better to not invest it.
drwtsn32

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 03:53:12 PM

It is never been too late. The time you are spending mourning about your lost bitcoins, use it to begin gaining them back instead.
While doing that, it is good to contemplate about your mistake.
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:36:44 PM

Well, I understand it's a little too late to offer advice, but no one should spend all their savings on any one investment!

Diversification is the safest way to guard your savings and perhaps grow them.

Bitcoin can be a part of saving, in most cases should not be above 1% of your (net) wealth, unless you are VERY confident...

Other investments include (physical) gold, real estate, blue chips & other stocks, CA$H, etc.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:52:25 PM

It is never been too late. The time you are spending mourning about your lost bitcoins, use it to begin gaining them back instead.
While doing that, it is good to contemplate about your mistake.
You can recover your loses but in not the same way better to find i good way that you know you can recover it fast..
Recover and gaining it back is to spend your savings again but in safeway.
Like start your blogging advertise just spend there even just for domain in namecheap.. $1 usd is enough to start blogging your own.. that you can advertise or montize your site to earn your site..
This is what i do right now so far it is good investment and i learn more while i am trying to increase more visitors in my site via seo..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
ekoice

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:54:24 PM

I appreciate your confidence on future of bitcoin brother.But my idea is better to know about trading and invest some bitcoins in it.Ayway Good Luck
useless4

Activity: 389

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 07:03:46 PM

Your savings are not gone nor you are broke, lol.
You have invested your savings into bitcoin which might grow after sometime and that does not mean they are gone.
Well i don't know if the way you have saved them can be a good idea or not, but investment in bitcoin is not bad at all so don't worry about that.
well he might be broke for now and if that happened for me it would be terrible to be honest, thats why i invest only the money i can afford to lose

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 07:43:58 PM

If you have access to your five bitcoins then what is to worry , you can get it whenever you want it, but it is also sure that you will be surprized with a bigger profit after 20 years as it is sure that after 20 years the bitcoin will be flourished all over the world and theprice will be increased much higher.
calkob

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 09:54:11 PM

1st off great job in my opinion you will not be dissapointed with the outcome in 20 years..... Grin

just a few pints to consider

1: have you backed the privkeys up in multiple places and not just under the bird fountain?  like has been said what if the usb does not work.  i would def have paper wallets somewhere safe  Data corruption on usb's is not that long and is def shorter than 20 years.

2: have you told your nearest and dearest where your keys are?  what if something happens to you? you would want your family to get your bitcoin if they were worth a fortune.

3: if you have told your family, how sure are you that they wont tell someone else where the keys are (maybe not realising the importance of it) ?  or even worse steal them for themselves (you would be surprised what family would do)

4: And finally had you considered using a wallet with a seed that can be recovered instead of usb which cant. 
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2016, 07:58:28 AM

23 pages of people saying the exact same thing.

Another quality thread.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
coin_gambler

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 01:07:06 PM

Spending all your money in bitcoins was a goos idea but there is a big risk of it.  Why? especially nowadays not all countries adopting it, maybe for now much better to go ride on in the trend  in bitcoin world. For us to avoid to broke situation. Smiley
it wasnt a good idea at all, you should only invest into bitcoins the money you can afford to lose because no one can predict the price and then you might become broke

bitcoin is proto - the first of a new way of transacting. There are also other coins to invest in. I prefer to spread risk and not put it all in one bitcoin basket, especially since the high price of bitcoin can have dramatic ups and downs and influence the dollar worth of your coin. And yes only put in what you can loose without going broke.

It should be spread across Bitcoin, gold, bluechips and other stable investments. Bitcoin is the most unstable of the lot.

Because bitcoin is fairly new and has new improvements and developments in the community every month. Bluechips? No. ETFs.
yeah bitcoin is still really new in my opinion and i think it is going to grow a lot in the near future, i hope i will have a lot of money out of bitcoins

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2016, 01:10:39 PM

yeah bitcoin is still really new in my opinion and i think it is going to grow a lot in the near future, i hope i will have a lot of money out of bitcoins

Bitcoin is money.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 01:33:24 PM

Bitcoin is money.

i can't agree more with you about the fact that bitcoin is indeed money, but that's not the case for a lot people here. they only start to see money as soon as they cash out their coins. these people treat bitcoin only as a tool that allows them to earn money, and that's it.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 02:14:36 PM

why not? as he explained it it is only money and he can and will make more in the future. if he is certain that bitcoin is the way to go, then why not. so far he is right price is 25% up since he bought, even with the latest dumps. as fare as the picture goes i do not think it is a big deal and we even do not know if it is true. could be a good deception.

It is still not wise to put all your money on a single investment. It is best to diversify it. If things got worse then he lost all his money. That money is  hard to earn back even if you have a good job. If you have a few investments, if one fail the others will cover the loss.
fravia

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 02:33:00 PM

bitcoin is definitely still new and it is going to grow in the future, in my opinion its price is going to be going up soon

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: