Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:02:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is CHINA CONTROLLING / RULING Bitcoin?
Yes - 192 (44.2%)
No - 242 (55.8%)
Total Voters: 434

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is CHINA CONTROLLING Bitcoin?  (Read 92601 times)
freshman777

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 06:50:26 PM

Many speculations but no evidence at all that China is controlling Bitcoin. In fact I don't beleive that any country is controlling the Bitcoin. If that ever happens, that one or more countries take control over it then Bitcoin will lose one of it's main characteristics, that is independent and with no control of any institution.

70% of hashing power is coming from China, what other evidence do you want? Grin

ARDOR - Blockchain as a Service. Three birds with one stone. /// Do not hold NXT at exchanges, NXT wallets: core+lite, mobile Android
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:51:25 PM

---snip----
the miners are also more from their country ---snip---
And also most of the bitcoin volumes comes from china wheenver there is pump or dump this also proves that china have majority of bitcoins, so in this sense it is called that china is controlling bitcoin. Specially price...

Kewatia

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:10:31 AM

The Chinese are just employed to make the miners and support the bitcoin network. The mined bitcoin will be trasnfered to the West later.
Enotche

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:49:32 AM

Roughly speaking, yes...i think...

-AntPool - 17.82%
It is run Bitmain, a Chinese company for the production of powerful computer equipment with headquarters in Beijing. Pool Guide calls itself the largest cloud Mining and states that the company's technology is used 56% of miners in the world.

-DiscusFish / P2Pool - 16.49%
Chinese pool exploit two enthusiast Wang Chun and Moa Shigang. Pool equipment owned 100% of the capacity provided by consumers.

-BTC China Pool - 13,74%

-BW Pool - 7,68%
Another Chinese pool. Despite the volumes, almost advertised in English-speaking Internet.

The rest of the pools mining control less than 5% of the market each. Among them are five unknown miners, which together control 4,36% Bitcoin.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 09:42:53 AM

People here have claimed that Bitcoin is in fact controlled and ruled by China, as mining is centralized by Chinese mining institutions.

Do you think that China is controlling/ruling bitcoin yes or no?
I do not believe that China is the control of bitcoin. I even believe that Japan took control of bitcoin, based on my knowledge. because when China took control of coins ,? wow edi

China has the highest users as well miners. For this reason more people believe bitcoin is controlled by China..

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 09:53:34 AM

People here have claimed that Bitcoin is in fact controlled and ruled by China, as mining is centralized by Chinese mining institutions.

China now Controls Bitcoin (and that's just the Beginning)...

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/china-now-controls-bitcoin-thats-just-beginning/

China’s central bank, the People’s Bank of China (PBOC) has revealed that it is in discussions to launch its own digital currency. What does this mean for Bitcoin?

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/chinas-plans-launch-currency-might-affect-bitcoin/
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 11:18:15 AM

China now Controls Bitcoin (and that's just the Beginning)...

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/china-now-controls-bitcoin-thats-just-beginning/

China’s central bank, the People’s Bank of China (PBOC) has revealed that it is in discussions to launch its own digital currency. What does this mean for Bitcoin?

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/chinas-plans-launch-currency-might-affect-bitcoin/

If you say Chinese owns more mining sites and more bitcoins, this maybe true. However, I don't think they will try to control bitcoin- these people want freedom and not control.

As for the Chinese PBOC digital currency, it just can't be compared with bitcoin. It is centralized, and even if it uses blockchain, it will still not giving the users what they needed- a globally accepted and decentralized digital currency!
Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 11:23:19 AM

I don't think China is controlling bitcoin already. It is just that more Chinese are seeking alternatives to yuan and their stock market, and bitcoin is what they think would fit what they are looking for. They might be influencers when it comes to price, but they for sure don't control it.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 11:29:06 AM

I think the strength of china can make them control the bitcoin. btcoin users in China very much. I am pretty sure china is one bitcoin strength in the future. they will have an effect on any action that could alter bitcoin prices in the market.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 02:01:47 PM

They arent, they only control the price of bitcoin. I believe most of the recently big pump and dump are controlled by Chinese. Its not surprising they have a lot of miners and whales as well.
Nevis

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 02:31:32 PM

haha. indifferent to the china bitcoin. I think the Japanese control of bitcoin. because the words of satoshi. is a japanese name.
simplelife888

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 02:35:27 PM

i think chine conrolling bitcoing price and they are spacualte bitcoin price too when we analysis bitcoin price we can understand easy there is a speculation who want to do it i think chine doing it
Nevis

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 02:39:12 PM

I do not believe that China is the control of bitcoin. I even believe that Japan took control of bitcoin, based on my knowledge. because when China took control of coins ,? wow edi

China has the highest users as well miners. For this reason more people believe bitcoin is controlled by China..
ohh. I do not think many religious china knows bitcoin. maybe around the world knows bitcoin.
Nevis

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 02:40:14 PM

Many speculations but no evidence at all that China is controlling Bitcoin. In fact I don't beleive that any country is controlling the Bitcoin. If that ever happens, that one or more countries take control over it then Bitcoin will lose one of it's main characteristics, that is independent and with no control of any institution.

70% of hashing power is coming from China, what other evidence do you want? Grin
ohh. I do not think many religious china knows bitcoin. maybe around the world knows bitcoin.
Acebits

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 02:43:12 PM

i think chine conrolling bitcoing price and they are spacualte bitcoin price too when we analysis bitcoin price we can understand easy there is a speculation who want to do it i think chine doing it
Yup they are controlling the bitcoin price as they are very good speculators and their government is facing huge debt problems and their economy can also collapse like Greece and Argentina, so they are well aware of it and have started taking precautions as early as possible.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 02:45:19 PM

China is a major economic force in the world today. they are comparable with the united states of america. economic strength is growing so fast. as well as on bitcoin, they also control bitcoin because most bitcoin now scattered in china.
Suthra

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 02:50:27 PM

China is a major economic force in the world today. they are comparable with the united states of america. economic strength is growing so fast. as well as on bitcoin, they also control bitcoin because most bitcoin now scattered in china.
Its not that bitcoin is scattered in China, its the bitcoin nodes and the big mining farms are present in china due to low electricity fees and the setup costs for setting a mining farm, probably there are still US based persons controlling those farms in China. Grin
Bitware

Activity: 926
Merit: 1001

weaving spiders come not here

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:04:02 PM

Miners control Bitcoin. If you are worried about other miners holding to much control, then invest in mining.
Watershin

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:06:20 PM

Miners control Bitcoin. If you are worried about other miners holding to much control, then invest in mining.
But mining will not be so profitable after halving, so why see your money going in rabbit hole? Huh
I think with that money doing trading will be a nice idea, isn't it? Huh Huh
andromeda876

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:12:33 PM

Chines people are interesting bitcoin so much  and chine is so crowded contry it is important bitcoin price to i m nıt sure they are controling bitcoin but chines people effective in prices
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: