Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:27:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] Ziggap Bitcoin Sales Service  (Read 24540 times)
LoweryCBS

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

firstbits 1LoCBS

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 11:17:15 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2013, 11:33:19 PM by LoweryCBS

I had a short panic attack a few minutes ago when someone on Reddit mentioned that Ziggap had defaulted on their loan.

That hasn't happened, and I have challenged that statement as false.

However, reading through this thread, it almost seemed that Ziggap was distancing themselves from their BTCJam listing. That's not going to happen either, especially since:

'I want to link my Bitcointalk name with BTCJam's. Verification code: dec00726-b05a-4979-ae4b-8bc5536aff57'
and
Update:

803 coins in and still going strong. Keep going! We're on the way to 100% on listing 1!
and
Update:

First listing funded!

But I do see where the confusion perhaps arose. Could we get a clarification that Ziggap will in fact be repaying their obligations in full, on-time, as promised?

As opposed to something like this:

A loan FOR a business is not the same thing as a loan TO a business. How could Ryan or Stormy have taken a loan AS a business when the loan was used to create the business? It didn't exist before that.

Do you see how there are first and last names up there on the loan, but there are none anywhere on the IPO documentation or the website?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThickAsThieves

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 11:49:02 PM

You guys seem like you WANT there to be a problem. The loan is good standing, and aethero is one of the most trusted names in the otc wot. There are more useful questions to be asking.

For example:
How will Ziggap verify its expenses and revenue? Will Aethero allow 3rd party audits, or somehow share details of financials in a more convincing way than typing text into a forum post?
danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 01:17:04 AM

[...]
But I do see where the confusion perhaps arose. Could we get a clarification that Ziggap will in fact be repaying their obligations in full, on-time, as promised?

As opposed to something like this:

A loan FOR a business is not the same thing as a loan TO a business. How could Ryan or Stormy have taken a loan AS a business when the loan was used to create the business? It didn't exist before that.

Do you see how there are first and last names up there on the loan, but there are none anywhere on the IPO documentation or the website?

I guess this should be done, but this is pretty pointless to talk about IMO.  Aethero has been around for a long time and has over 500 points on OTC (all from very trustworthy people).  I don't think he'll default on his loan.

ZIGGAP (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2013, 09:49:41 PM

I had a short panic attack a few minutes ago when someone on Reddit mentioned that Ziggap had defaulted on their loan.

The loan has not been defaulted on. As a matter of fact a 108 BTC payment was made just recently on February 28th.

You guys seem like you WANT there to be a problem. The loan is good standing, and aethero is one of the most trusted names in the otc wot. There are more useful questions to be asking.

For example:
How will Ziggap verify its expenses and revenue? Will Aethero allow 3rd party audits, or somehow share details of financials in a more convincing way than typing text into a forum post?

We will be releasing full financial reports with breakdowns of expenses and income.

-aethero

ahdinosaur

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2013, 12:35:41 AM

i noticed that buying bitcoins through Bank of America is back. would you mind explaining why it went away temporarily? also the same question applies to the now non-existent option to buy bitcoins through Chase.

cheers!
ZIGGAP (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2013, 01:30:22 PM

We've decided to go with weekly dividends for the month of March. A dividend equal to 858.77 USD has been paid out today, March 7th. Additional dividends will be paid on the 14th, 21st, and 28th.

wisard

Activity: 272

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 01:41:08 PM

Awesome!

Dividend yield of 0.39% in the first week is not bad. Pretty impressive.

Hopefully we can grow quicker than the BTC / USD growth rate.

Buy me a beer or 2 if you enjoy my posts. BTC address: 1976Nb5u1T2haoxSZnJgHaemHYYtgKmTsU
strello

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 09:10:34 PM

Today's dividend was a very pleasant surprise- thank you very much.  Smiley

It is futile to speak of liberty as long as economic slavery exists.

My GPG key
zx9r

Activity: 153

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 10:28:14 PM

Today's dividend was a very pleasant surprise- thank you very much.  Smiley

+1
Choadzilla

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 08, 2013, 06:15:21 AM

Thanks for taking our input seriously and switching to weekly dividend payments! Let's hope this stimulates the share price in the upwards direction too
tolan77

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 08, 2013, 07:23:23 AM

This may have been answered, when you do profits do you take all the USD profits at the end of the week and then go purchase bitcoins for dividend purchases? Would it not be easier to just use the USD profit originally to buy bitcoins and hold those until the end of the week. It would be less vulnerable to market flux and would be more honest return in my opinion.
For example On a Monday a customer purchases 1 btc from you guys at 4.49% and that day the market rate was $37/BTC that means you would charge him $38.66 for $1.66$ profit. Could you not just immediately use that money to purchase ~1.0449btc 1 for the customer and .0449btc profit (minus fees and such). As opposed to perhaps the market jumping a bit on Friday to 43$/BTC and you can only purchase ~.0386btc profit. Now I realize this could flip the other way and end up benefiting but I would think it would be better to try to keep the books in btc and not try to gamble for as much of the process as possible since dividends and payments are in btc right? Would love to hear a counterargument to this as I'm really interested in this security.
Logik

Activity: 315
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 02:57:57 AM

Why does Ziggap require me to create an account to purchase coins?

Check out the page of your main competition here in Australia: https://www.bitinnovate.com/buy-bitcoins/ it's one click from the homepage, no registration, and I only have to fill in 3 form fields. In addition, their buy/ask price is displayed right there so I know how many fees I would pay. They charge 7.9% comission but I still pay it because it's just so damn easy to use.

I don't mean to be overly critical; Ziggap is doing lots of really good work but you don't display your fee on the page, then you present me with a registration form with 6-7 fields. That's old school web design, man! I want instant gratification.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
Choadzilla

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 05:13:02 AM

It seems that ziggap's services aren't quite as competitive as they should be in terms of fees.. I'm certain that y'all have been doing lots of work to roll out new features and slash fees and what not.

That's why there haven't been additional posts or a continuation of your daily profit reports right?
ZIGGAP (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2013, 05:39:22 AM

It seems that ziggap's services aren't quite as competitive as they should be in terms of fees.. I'm certain that y'all have been doing lots of work to roll out new features and slash fees and what not.

That's why there haven't been additional posts or a continuation of your daily profit reports right?

To put it simply: Time. Or a lack thereof.

We've been growing so fast I can't keep up. I've had to increase rates in order to lower volume so that I can focus on getting the proper foundation in place for rapid expansion further down the line, when we're ready for it.

-aethero

Choadzilla

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 03:26:07 AM

thank you aethero for your prompt response!

sounds like good news to me Grin
GoWest

Activity: 563
Merit: 501

betwithbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2013, 03:52:14 AM

Congrats on the first $100,000 in sales!

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1am3bt/ziggap_reaches_100000_in_sales_to_celebrate_weve/

velacreations

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 01:41:26 AM

coinbase is having a hell of a time right now.  ZigGap needs to figure out how to do bank transfers to BTC.  That's the only reason I have used Coinbase, but this week, their service is terrible.

ZigGap!  This is your opportunity!

potato5491

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 02:42:48 PM

Ta for the divvy!
dashteeb

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 06:25:24 PM

We've been growing so fast I can't keep up. I've had to increase rates in order to lower volume so that I can focus on getting the proper foundation in place for rapid expansion further down the line, when we're ready for it.

Growing pains are good news.  Thanks for the much appreciated update.

Also, love the weekly dividends.

Coinbase is having a hell of a time right now.  ZigGap needs to figure out how to do bank transfers to BTC.  That's the only reason I have used Coinbase, but this week, their service is terrible.

Absolutely.  From the sound of it, people are more concerned with convenience and speed than with fees, at the moment.  With Bitcoin prices rising so quickly, a few percentage points higher fees vs a 4-day wait is a no brainer.
velacreations

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 12:05:08 AM

Coinbase is having a hell of a time right now.  ZigGap needs to figure out how to do bank transfers to BTC.  That's the only reason I have used Coinbase, but this week, their service is terrible.

Absolutely.  From the sound of it, people are more concerned with convenience and speed than with fees, at the moment.  With Bitcoin prices rising so quickly, a few percentage points higher fees vs a 4-day wait is a no brainer.

The bank transfer is a big thing for me.  I really don't have another option to buy bitcoins.  I don't live in a city or near a cash deposit place, but I can easily move money via my bank account.

This is what paypal does, and it makes it really easy to use, IMO.  If ZigGap could do it, too, and maybe keep the fees under 3%, I think they would make a boat-load of sales really fast.  Everyone and their dog is complaining about Coinbase.

Don't hesitate, ZigGap, STRIKE!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: