Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:10:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is now a good time to buy and store Bitcoin?  (Read 6462 times)
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 10:01:04 AM

That's a tricky question, I don't expect the price to drop to $400 again but I believe there may still be opportunities to buy at slightly better prices. You probably won't save a lot though so all things considered I would say yea now is a good time to buy. You could also consider buying the 5 BTC in smaller chunks over a longer period of time but there will be risks however you decide to do it.
Za1n
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 10:05:25 AM

I think that now is still an excellent time to be buying Bitcoin. There is some speculation that the BTC price is currently being suppressed somewhat, but the pressure to go up will only get stronger once the halving occurs. This doesn't necessarily mean an instant 2x on the day of the halving, or that we won't see some dips along the way, but the overall trend has changed and the price is slowly going up.
martinacar

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 10:12:30 AM

Its good to buy the bitcoins right now indeed because the fact is that the bitcoin has a very good future a head if you ask me.
The halving is also coming.
quintiilieo

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 10:14:10 AM

I'm looking forward to Bitcoin rise after the halving.
I'm planning to buy 4-5 BTC,is now a good time?
What do you all think?
Hmmm now i think this is the good time to buy because in the next week or months the bitcoin will rise. But if i were you if you have money last month i think that is the best time to buy so that you can earn more.

Adrayrd

Activity: 271

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 10:27:53 AM

If you just look at the rising of the coin you will know the answer on your question. i don't think you should
buy them now because he's not rising very much these days.
Sandroxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 10:46:25 AM

What do you all think?
Hmmm now i think this is the good time to buy because in the next week or months the bitcoin will rise. But if i were you if you have money last month i think that is the best time to buy so that you can earn more.
It is indeed a nice time to buy some Bitcoin and that is because you also can see now that there will be more people now that is going to use Bitcoin and that is quite nice.
But you never know of course what is going to happen with Bitcoin and that would be bad.
praprata

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 10:55:04 AM

What do you all think?
It is indeed a nice time to buy some Bitcoin and that is because you also can see now that there will be more people now that is going to use Bitcoin and that is quite nice.
But you never know of course what is going to happen with Bitcoin and that would be bad.
Yeah I agree if the price is not to expensive for you, you can surely buy some coins. I am sure that if you hold them for a bit that in the future you can make some money out of it.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 10:58:01 AM

What do you all think?
Yeah I agree if the price is not to expensive for you, you can surely buy some coins. I am sure that if you hold them for a bit that in the future you can make some money out of it.
I feel at this instance simply storing coins and making money is the perfect idea.
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 11:00:03 AM

What do you all think?

always a good time. make sure you store them safely:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=899253.0

rektDude

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 01:48:19 PM

It was better in the beginning of the year now the value of the coin is to high to even buy one.
I think you must wait for a big drop and maybe then you need to buy one but not now be patient.
Oralmat

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 01:57:08 PM

What do you all think?

Yes, Exactly, it is really good time to buy the bitcoins, you should do hurry, actually you should do before 2 months, may be it was more better for you, but now, you planning is good, do it, and get the profit from halving.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 02:05:13 PM

The price has been pretty stable for the last couple of months, so I think now would be the best time to buy some Bitcoins.
The price will almost certainly rise after the halving.

7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 02:19:13 PM

All signs point toward a steady increase in price. So I think it is now the BEST time to buy bitcoins- but remember to spend whenever you can and use fiat to buy more back.

As for storage, simple paper wallet, when prepared properly is a very good way of storing your coins long term. Otherwise, you may want to invest in more advance Trezor/etc. hardware wallets.
FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 02:36:29 PM

It will be nice if you are going to buy some Bitcoins now around this time because the value is not that high now and that is because it will rise soon also.
But the bad thing is that you cant know what will happen but that is the problem.
23dzmaz

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 02:46:50 PM

What do you all think?

I don't think it's a good idea to buy bitcoins afer the halving, because people will sell their bitcoin when halving is coming and when all people sell their bitcoin, the price will be back to normal again.,
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 02:48:52 PM

What do you all think?

I don't think it's a good idea to buy bitcoins afer the halving, because people will sell their bitcoin when halving is coming and when all people sell their bitcoin, the price will be back to normal again.,

after the halving is like before the next halving  Wink

Icathia

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 03:06:33 PM

Yeah you can buy now and save them for the future I am sure that the price is going to move up soon. So I suggest that you buy some and save them for the future because you can make some money with it.
phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 03:15:16 PM

It can be good if you have the patient to also hold the bitcoin for the future of this year that is coming.
If you wait till the halving has been done you can make some nice profit for sure without any doubts.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 03:33:48 PM

I assume bitcoin price will soon be 600 or even 800 just after upcoming halving. So if you buy 4-5 bitcoin than there is good chance for you to earn quick 100$ or even more within upcoming 2-3 months.

vodanh

Activity: 230
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 03:58:24 PM

For what it's worth, my bitcoin has nearly doubled over the past year while my silver dipped and then regained.

Go and buy a half of a bitcoin. Then if you ever want to diversify you can convert portions of it into any of the dozens of other blockchain-based currencies (litecoin, dogecoin, peercoin, etc).
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: