Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:57:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is now a good time to buy and store Bitcoin?  (Read 6462 times)
SafeDice Support

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 01:24:30 PM

I'm looking forward to Bitcoin rise after the halving.
I'm planning to buy 4-5 BTC,is now a good time?
What do you all think?

There is no good or bad time to buy BTC, just spread it out over a number of months, and years.

Alex
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 01:27:40 PM

I am keeping myself busy in buying whenever I have money in my wallet, as I feel that this can be best investment for future which can give me best returns.
Estonic

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 07:29:02 PM

I am keeping myself busy in buying whenever I have money in my wallet, as I feel that this can be best investment for future which can give me best returns.

I am doing the same. I will buy whenever there is a big price dip. I believe the bitcoin price will rise in long term.
iram66680

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 07:32:35 PM

I am doing the same. I will buy whenever there is a big price dip. I believe the bitcoin price will rise in long term.
It is back to where it was just a week ago after that major dip. So no point in buying now if you have a fair amount of buying a lot during that $70 drop.
Wait until it just before the halving as some say it will drop one more time before then. That will be the time to get some cheap(er) coin before you can't anymore.  Lips sealed

Next BillG

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 02:57:08 PM

If the bitcoin price drops below $600, that will be good price to buy. I reckon the price will be over $1000 next year.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 03:02:32 PM

If the bitcoin price drops below $600, that will be good price to buy. I reckon the price will be over $1000 next year.

If you really believe in the price that will be reaching $1000 again next year, then even right now is a great moment to start buying. There is no need to wait for something that might or might not happen, which is you anticipating on the price going sub $600.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 03:30:35 AM

If you really believe in the price that will be reaching $1000 again next year, then even right now is a great moment to start buying. There is no need to wait for something that might or might not happen, which is you anticipating on the price going sub $600.
Right now the price is not showing any increment, it is good to hold the coins which you have already. Price will rise but buying now won't make you any quick profits. If you desire to hold it for long term then it will be useful buying now.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 05:08:51 AM

I see it as everyday that passes is a good day.

Until you see way higher prices then now.. so why wait? you are aware that global melt downs happens like back in 2008.. so its only a matter of time people do something with given options.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2016, 05:23:47 AM

Right now the price is not showing any increment, it is good to hold the coins which you have already. Price will rise but buying now won't make you any quick profits. If you desire to hold it for long term then it will be useful buying now.

Therefore should we wait until it drop to $600 and we start buying? Or perhaps the price will stay still within $650+- and it will stay and go higher? Thank you!
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 07:16:37 AM

There is nothing sure with bitcoin, so its better to buy when you have required amount than waiting for decrease or increase of price.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Estonic

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 05:27:42 PM

Due to the Bitfinex hacking, the price is quite a low at the moment. It is a good chance to accumulate some bitcoins.
PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 08:33:56 PM

I think today is a very good time to buy bitcoins as much as possible , as we are seeing that the price is increasing from the last dump , and in the near future it will be more higher especially at the time when the the users of bitfinex will get their coins back.
pearnapple

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 09:09:02 PM

What do you all think?

There is no good or bad time to buy BTC, just spread it out over a number of months, and years.

Alex
in my opinion you might be right because the price is going to sooner or later reach a new all time high pretty soon and make you big money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
useless4

Activity: 389

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 10:11:23 PM

What do you all think?

Alex
well i dont think it is great to spread buying in a few months, i think it would be better to buy it all right now in order to benefit a lot in the future

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 01:10:10 AM

What do you all think?

Alex
well i dont think it is great to spread buying in a few months, i think it would be better to buy it all right now in order to benefit a lot in the future
Definitely, now is the right time to buy bitcoins and we should not hesitate in doing that as base on the market trend most likely the price will continue to increase strong and it could hit the $800 this month, just my opinion base on my interpretation on the data that I have analyze so it is up to you guys if you want to tail with me or not.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 04:52:05 AM

What do you all think?

Alex

these days are the best chance anybody can get to buy bitcoin cheap.
you just have to make sure to buy bitcoin in the dips and not on top because there is so much volatility going on right now and prediction is getting harder at some points.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 06:49:44 AM

What do you all think?

Alex

Yeah agree with you bro,  because price is slightly down now, if we purchase it now We can make it good profit at upcoming Christmas time. So all can buy bitcoin now.
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 07:04:09 AM

What do you all think?

Alex

Yeah agree with you bro,  because price is slightly down now, if we purchase it now We can make it good profit at upcoming Christmas time. So all can buy bitcoin now.

Yeah majority of users will prefer to buy at this stage as price is below $600 now and it is expected that price will touch $1k at the end of the year which can give us huge profits.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 07:08:45 AM

It could be. We never know when price will rise, we never know when it will fall. With the 'hacks' like the Bitfinex one from a few days ago, I'd say THIS is the perfect moment to buy a lot of BTC, because it will recover soon and that means just profit. People will believe again in it, we have to wait some time until their fear will be gone.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 07:23:23 AM

It could be. We never know when price will rise, we never know when it will fall. With the 'hacks' like the Bitfinex one from a few days ago, I'd say THIS is the perfect moment to buy a lot of BTC, because it will recover soon and that means just profit. People will believe again in it, we have to wait some time until their fear will be gone.

Price will rise at the end of the year, and the current price drop will not have any major impact on the mindsets of the people, in fact people will prefer to buy at this stage.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: