Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:37:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is now a good time to buy and store Bitcoin?  (Read 6462 times)
Next BillG

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 01:52:00 PM

It could be. We never know when price will rise, we never know when it will fall. With the 'hacks' like the Bitfinex one from a few days ago, I'd say THIS is the perfect moment to buy a lot of BTC, because it will recover soon and that means just profit. People will believe again in it, we have to wait some time until their fear will be gone.

Price will rise at the end of the year, and the current price drop will not have any major impact on the mindsets of the people, in fact people will prefer to buy at this stage.

120 k bitcoin will not be used for sometime. So that is a kind of holding. It could reduce the number of coins in circulation.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 02:07:57 PM

It could be. We never know when price will rise, we never know when it will fall. With the 'hacks' like the Bitfinex one from a few days ago, I'd say THIS is the perfect moment to buy a lot of BTC, because it will recover soon and that means just profit. People will believe again in it, we have to wait some time until their fear will be gone.

Price will rise at the end of the year, and the current price drop will not have any major impact on the mindsets of the people, in fact people will prefer to buy at this stage.

120 k bitcoin will not be used for sometime. So that is a kind of holding. It could reduce the number of coins in circulation.

i prefer 1000x more that the stolen coins remain in the hands of the original owners, and thus in circulation, instead of in the hands of criminals and "not" in circulation.
pearnapple

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 03:34:47 PM

and it is a great thing for the regular holders because it means that the price of their bitcoins is going to increase a lot over time and make them money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 03:43:57 PM

Honestly we dont still know if the hacker sold all bitcoins in his pocket.. its still risky to buy huge amount but i think  they are also waiting for the price increase
Next BillG

Activity: 431

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 03:25:38 PM

Honestly we dont still know if the hacker sold all bitcoins in his pocket.. its still risky to buy huge amount but i think  they are also waiting for the price increase

The hacker has not sold his coin yet. If he dare sell it in exchanges, he will be caught and sent to prison.
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 03:32:46 PM

Do not worry about the future, price will be definitely higher in future so concentrate at a moment in buying as many coins as possible to generate higher profits in future.
Estonic

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 04:01:54 PM

Honestly we dont still know if the hacker sold all bitcoins in his pocket.. its still risky to buy huge amount but i think  they are also waiting for the price increase

Do not worry about the future, price will be definitely higher in future so concentrate at a moment in buying as many coins as possible to generate higher profits in future.

That is right. The bitcoin price has risen more than 100 times since 5 years ago. I think it will also rise 100 times in the next 5 years.
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 07:40:24 PM

Honestly we dont still know if the hacker sold all bitcoins in his pocket.. its still risky to buy huge amount but i think  they are also waiting for the price increase

That is right. The bitcoin price has risen more than 100 times since 5 years ago. I think it will also rise 100 times in the next 5 years.
i can say to seeing rise 100 times only happen in every 20 year so need more longer than 5 year, since the price of bitcoin had quite high to reach by people.

ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 07:48:05 PM

I'm looking forward to Bitcoin rise after the halving.
I'm planning to buy 4-5 BTC,is now a good time?
What do you all think?

Bitcoin price nowdays is not as expensive as it was about a month ago.

Since the coinbase has listed ethereum as their second cryptocurrency I think that people are taking a look at this coin too.

Which caused the price of bitcoin drop a bit and also the recent hack of bitfinex forced people to stay a bit away from bitcoin for a short period of time.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 08:41:10 PM

The price decreased lastly and i think this is a good time to buy and store bitcoins, because most likely the Bitcoin's price will increase again after a while
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 08:44:54 PM

Nowadays the Bitcoin's price decreased to about 530$, so i think buying bitcoin in this period and holding it till the price increase again could be really profitable
deadpoolx

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 09:09:50 PM

Well, you should be aware that patience is a requirement, if you expect great results by holding.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 09:33:16 PM

What do you all think?

Since the coinbase has listed ethereum as their second cryptocurrency I think that people are taking a look at this coin too.

Which caused the price of bitcoin drop a bit and also the recent hack of bitfinex forced people to stay a bit away from bitcoin for a short period of time.

The price going down has not much to do with Ethereum. When Bitcoin is calm, certain people try their luck with Ethereum as it is the hot thing right now. It generates huge volumes combined with volatility. People follow the money, but they won't dump down Bitcoin because they want to hop over to Ethereum.
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 12:37:21 AM

What do you all think?

The price going down has not much to do with Ethereum. When Bitcoin is calm, certain people try their luck with Ethereum as it is the hot thing right now. It generates huge volumes combined with volatility. People follow the money, but they won't dump down Bitcoin because they want to hop over to Ethereum.

I think both the factors that crypto is the same, but far more of the bitcoin ethereum. Yeah indeed I see that everyone prefers to use the bitcoin quiet moment ethereum. But I think that's not right, because during our quiet even bitcoin can benefit greatly. Because while the calm we could reproduce bitcoin bitcoin with a very large number of
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 01:34:34 AM

It's probably not a bad time to buy while the price is still below $600. I think you will see gains by the end of the year if you buy now, but there's no way to know for sure.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆